A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

hi mummies

the mysteryhas been solved. cy has a huge ulcer in his mouth. hope it's not HFMD!!

but today mummy is down with fever and body aches...might be a flu coming, the kids are packed off to ah gongs place...so im a lonely mother today :p

JP
cy is on isomil. worry about his sperm count next time, now only if he drinks im happy mummy.o cy also does a most woderful retching sound when he doesnt loike the food, the food usually will stay in, but that's his way of telling us he will really puke if we give it to him again...gosh, i hope they dun go to school together! can you imagine what they'll learn from each other!???how to do the perfect retch, how to puke food out etc..

most commercial cereal eh...difficult coz
1. he cannot take sugar else will go gaga so the only window of time for him to take the cereal is form 2pm to 4pm
2. he loses interest just after one serving...

Lin, zoe and JP
cy drinks his milk from cup with straw. im not against bottle but he rejected bottle since 3mths old so bo bian, have to train him to drink from straw. anyway he is really messy when i feed him with spoon, he will lick it first, then sip a bit then drink it...when he uses straw he knows how to tilt the cup, move the straw around to save any remaining drops of milk..haha..

CY - Am loss....isomil, sperm count...pray do tell...explain plz. Thanks!
happy.gif
Err...you mean soy can cause low sperm count in men thingy? Oh dear...sending over lots of quick healing vibes to CY and Mummy!!! Don't talk about what they learn from school. G1 has learn how to drive both DH and I crazy with his whining. He doesn't do that last year. After some investigation, aiyoh, there's 2 kiddos who whines in school whenever they cannot have their ways. So, G1 picked it up. But, too bad coz I will just place him on his naughty chair, look him in the eye and tell him NO and let him whine away. That's great that CY drinks his milk with a cup and straw. As long as they drink, girl!
happy.gif

JP
haha, yes something to do with eostrogen content in soy...yikes hor..

anyway have you let your todds try your bm?cy asked to have some bm whenver i pump for meimei, and he really drank it!!!!!smiling all the way...

CY
finally mystery solve and u noe the cause liao.Relieve to hear tat.

BM he likes it?If so u might have to pump for him as well so no need worry about sperm count liao.keke.

JP
We are 17yrs age apart, haha!

Cutie
You are right! I also start to realise Sha is beginning to look more and more like G.
http://picasaweb.google.com/thePreciousones/OrchidCountryClub#

Cheri
Sha is back to her pattern again!
Insists to let me do everything for her.
And at evening, she also refuses Eve to shower her.
Ytday evening, she cried, screamed and struggled when I asked Eve to carry her into the bathroom to shower her.
This morning she woke up and asked for Eve.
Then I teased and told her "I asked Auntie Eve to go Nikki's house to shower her instead".
Her reaction: "No, I don't want, I want Auntie Eve to come to my house to shower me"
G also realises she is very attached to me nowadays, it must be because of my tummy getting bigger.

Elmo
Perhaps like what you said, just have to let Sha cry, if not harder for us to handle when no.2 arrives.

garfield
haha, i do let him have a bit whenever i pump. but not too much coz meimei is a big drinker. when im aways sometimes, she drinks 200mls per feed (she just hit 7mths). and her porridge she is eating one soup spoon of uncooked rice with spinach sweet potato or pumpkin...if she doesnt get full, she'll fuss...

mummies
some of you were recommending steamer the other time, ive been wanting to get one, any recommendations?and cooking pots and pans as well...thankie!

CY
Get well soon. Bug going round.

Lin,
I think only you can understand the spoonfed milk thing. Give him the most desired cup or straw, a different favourite one each day also no point. And his meals are similar everyday. There's only that few things he eats.

CY
Wow CH drink so much till now kenise per milk intake is less than 150ml each time as she drink from a cup and she has this bad habit once left a little she will say bao bao leh I don't want.

JP
keke thanks for sharing the recipe
happy.gif

u know wat.. for a moment i was really thinking of giving it a try
but as i read and read... aiyo so many ingredients so many steps i gave up liao
maybe get my hb to try it instead :p

CY
aiyo no wonder hes on food strike the past few days... and poor u... rest well ya
we jus threw away a pot of porridge this morning cos he refused to eat..
then cook another fresh pot of macaroni... ate abit.. but better than nothing
super sianz...

CG
yes i rem cay was oso like tat when i was preg w kate..
became more sticky, more whiney...
btw he refuses to let the new maid help him w anything
sad.gif

Zoe
yes everything has to be spoonfed... else he wld be more than happy not to eat/drink

Garfield
keke kenise is really cute... everytime oso bao bao le
biggrin.gif

CG
initital stage when i was preggy, Randal also behaved in a way to atract attention. In the later stages, he was much better after i spent a lot of time with him.
but now, with the arrival of Ryan, he is back to his attention seeking behaviour again. throw tempers often, cry at the slightest thing, whine etc.
they have to grapple with the fact of sharing their attention wif the new sibling, so its not easy for them. Just needs more reassuring and more attention, and let them take part in doing small things for the sibling.
I let randal take part in feeding ryan, by holding his milk bottle. Randal actually enjoys it!

CY
i also give randal EBM, and he drinks it! hehe

Lin
My girlfriend just changed her maid recently. And her 3.5yrs old daughter also refused to let the new maid do anything for her.

Lin/Esther
I'm praying that Eve would be able to distract/comfort her when Sha insists her own way! If not I'm getting more impatient nowadays.

cg
oh, these days i am really impatient leh. cos with a newborn, there are quite a lot of things to do, somtimes, they wake up together, and need attn at the same time. then when ryan fuss, randal also demand attention, that can drive me mad.
but i guess things will become better after a while when routine has been established, and the elder grows to accept the newborn's entry into the family.
Now, i m finishing confinement soon, and will be bringing randal out to kaikai, like i always do. the younger one can leave at home (for a little while with the maid) cos the young one is too small to know anything. its the elder one that needs more reassurance
u know, initially when i just give birth, randal will run over to me for a hug, ask me to bring him out to ride his bicycle and kai kai, just like last time. I cried when i heard it, cos he was really longing for me to shower the same attention to him like before. So after this confinement, will really bring him out again.
Last time, im always the one who picks him up from school daily, and everyday bring him out for evening walks.
my heart really goes out to him, poor little boy...
but no choice la, we just have to learn how to juggle our time between the 2 kids

Lin
Kenise really make full use of bao bao(Full) and bao bao(Carry) everytime and at least 1 day can heard a minimum of 50 time bao bao(carry) leh and come to main meal or veg she will say bao bao le(Full)and recently she started to say this went she is full and we insist she would say:Xie xie ni thank you bao bao leh.Oh mine god dun noe to laugh or cry man.

cheri

haha coco puffs... many brands la like nestle, kellog etc just that i happened to get fr vitakids.

elmo
muesli bars... i like those fr marks n spencer esp when they come in tiny bars, as compared to say Uncle Toby's? but my kids dun fancy le...
btw muesli bars are heaty... i mean they are so full of fibre and absorb the water fr the body... so need to down loads of water.
muesli fr Marks n spencer also nice esp the strawberries...

JP
argh... i still owe u the recipes le... pai seh...

garfield

at least K says baobao... kai hor, really filled up but sometimes dunno how to say, eat one more mouthful then starts to retch... then say, too big mouthf... *aw...gh!* too big mouthful... and all the dinner on the floor liao...

Garfield
Sha is behaving just like Kenise. Sometimes she even tells me that she is tired, legs are tired, cannot walk, must carry, please.

Ester
I also heard it normally takes up to 3mths for the older kid/s to adapt.
We have to learn how to manage our time with 2 kids plus 1 older kid (our husbands)... haha

cy
recently wmf pots and pans ae going for a song...
used to be very ex but no abt $50 per pc esp if bundled... 4pots abt 160?
comes with casserole, saucepan, steamer etc...

super-b is quite good too...

of cos if u are wiling to splurge then can get AMC la... pebs got lobang u go ask her for contact... but it's really ex lor...

Lin
Ya that butterfly foam activity is only $1.50. I bought another one is dinasaurs, also nice but haven't do
happy.gif

JP
Thanks for the recipe..will get my helper to make
happy.gif

Anyone got good n easy recipe for first food? K is starting his solid next week liao
happy.gif
Going to either start him with Healthy Times cereal (should I get brown rice cereal?) or Frisocream...then snack with fruit or vege puree.

CG
Yes me n hb let S cried when she demanded me to carry all the time or do all the things for her ...especially that time we travelled a few times when I was preggy. I will just walked away then daddy took over by carried her. She cried until the sky dropped. Tried reasoning with her but she refused to listen.
Besides the carrying, we also trained her to z with D...that was quite draggy cos she cried for many nights...

Elmo
It seems I have to continue to be determined and just let her cry. Unless she is uncomfortable then it is another story. May God make me not so soft-hearted... haha!

Esther
Randal must be happy to help out w taking care of his didi... makes him feel like a small adult
happy.gif

btw ryan easy to put him down in his cot when hes napping in the daytime?

CG
is eve gd at hong3 sha? at least sha likes to play w her

Garfield
hahahaa yah really dunno whether to laugh or cry... xie xie ni bao bao?!
biggrin.gif

Elmo
keke i v efficient... jus now went jp learn thru play bot the foam activity packs (at 1.90 though but ok lah convenience vs cab fare to spotlight) plus a few other items cos most stuff 50% off
happy.gif

first food.. the wholesomebabyfood webby is like my life savior... i regligiously refer to it whenever i wan to intro new food item etc
happy.gif

Plaza sing
anybody keen to go one of these days?? thinking of gg spotlight to see see
happy.gif

CG
You got to be really firm. can not one time let one time don't let, it will only confuse them...unless they are not feeling well like u said.

Lin
How many designs did u get? I feel like going to get somemore just to play with it...MYSELF! Hee..cos it's really nice. What other things u got???

garfield
I remember last time K eats alot. She was able to finish the whole flask of porridge you cooked n still asked for more...
S never a big eater...

Elmo
like u i oso got the butterflies and the dinos.. some cheapo $1 stuff...
and 2 wooden toys... ladybug fishing and number train
all for ard $20
happy.gif

2372338.jpg

Lin
When do you plan to go PlazaSing?
At this age, when they can talk and express, I also feel Eve finds it hard to handle her. Etc: when she wants to carry her (her way to comfort her), Sha refuses and tells her no.
Then Eve just stands one corner, feeling helpless.

Elmo
Ya lor, I also agree though G advises me not to. He feels so heartpain to see her crying, mainly to my pregnancy.

Lin
Good to grab more toys from Learn Thru Play especially they have 50% now. Hee hee! Any idea when is the last day of their promotion?

CG
hmm thinking of fri.. thur aircon man coming... u keen?
or next wk oso can
happy.gif

yes yes.. my new helper oso... cay will shout NO!! I DONT WANT!!
and theres nothing she can do so she jus stand there feeling helpless
sad.gif

but my old maid has her way w cay...

CG
hehe i oso asked the lady... she said while stocks last
happy.gif

my pressie?? hehe its name is Totoro... a jap character
biggrin.gif

Cat
u like totoro too?!!
biggrin.gif

Lin
Wah nice 'lon-mao'
happy.gif

Oh you got the ladybug fishing toy & the number train. They are for Kate?
Where else got LTP? Want to go to grab somemore cheap stuff...that day at United Sq was just grab n go, didn't really look *haiz

CG
I think me n D did a good job..not trying to say we are 100% right but I can't imagine if we didn't train her to obey us in some ways. Both parties will suffer.

Cat
hahahaaa yah tats cay's fave part of the show too!!
another scene is where the lil girl fell into the hole and landed on totoro's big tum tum
biggrin.gif

Elmo
for both actually... but right now cay more interested in them than kate.. she still young
happy.gif

Cat
wow must be ex ya... we got it fr minitoons... bday 20% members discount
biggrin.gif

Lin
I'm laughing loud now! Becos this coming Thur, an air-con serviceman is also coming to my house.
I'm ok with this Fri.

CG
Thanks...will check out AMK Hub...though everytime I went there didn't get anything cos very limited things they carry at this outlet...

Lin
Whahahah thur is national aircon servicing day...

What time r u gals gonna meet on Fri? I will be meeting my gf for lunch at Compass Point...maybe after that? Or we go tmr lah?

lin

haha then wld get those thingy for hanging in the car etc...
but now it's everywhere so nvr really go buy liao la...
minitoons bday got discount??
really??
orr... Ning got a totoro bag and a few quilted with plush totoro notebooks plus a few smaller totoro plush and neighbour went japan and bot her a plush too...

i've nvr shown them the movie though...
the voice is funny and ya ya the falling into hole part was hilarious!

CG
Ya just little bit walking and they say carry and it really tiring especially recent weather is so hot.

Elmo
Ya she use to eat alot but now mellow down liao only at home as teacher tell me she eat quite alot while in sch though.
Nvm lah as long as she growing then I am fine.

Cat
Oh my he puke then tell u it too much btw is he self feeding or u feed him cos K seldom allow us to feed her.

lin
tat is so sweet of ur hubby to get u a soft toy cos my hubby would comment I am childish leh if i go buy soft toy for myself.Sianz.

Back