5 years trying to conceive and still no luck. Anyone is fighting with me?

doudouyafuren

Jus saw the tcm doc this morning and she suspects I have pcos- would like to ask where did y'all go to get tested for pcos (thru polyclinic referral or?)
No need polyclinic referral. Otherwise you may do blood test (amh blood test). It will tell you whether you have pcos or not. Ultrasound scan also can tell too. Hope these info do help!

Zann2020

No need polyclinic referral. Otherwise you may do blood test (amh blood test). It will tell you whether you have pcos or not. Ultrasound scan also can tell too. Hope these info do help!
Tq! If convenient to share, where did you do yours and how far in advance must the appointment be made?

Zerelda

Jus saw the tcm doc this morning and she suspects I have pcos- would like to ask where did y'all go to get tested for pcos (thru polyclinic referral or?)
I don’t think polyclinic tests for PCOS. You will need to do blood test for TSH, T3 and T4. You will also need to do a pelvic scan. You can definitely get a referral from polyclinic though... if you are using government hospital. I went directly to Raffles Hospital.