TTC IUI

miss_92

Hi, I have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now. I'm 28 this year and my husband is 31.

We both have been trying, so hard for the past years. Until then we decided to go for check up early last year,in NUH. But then the reviews and blood test takes so long to do it. Until husband and I decided to do it in KKH for second opinion too.

I'm a private patient. After seeing Dr Sadhana in KKH ttc for 3 months with just letrozol. Still we didn't get pregnant . Then Dr, Sadhana advice us to do HSG. So I did my HSG and its all ok. No block tubes.

Then Dr Sadhana planned for us to proceed for iui. I was on medication of letrozol day 2 to day 5 of my cycle. Day 9 I was called to check on my follicles with ultrasound. My lining is good my follicles are all good. But the biggest now is at size 12mm. And the rest are like 10mm, 9mm,5mm,4mm.

So then I have to go back again on Wednesday to get another scan taken.

I'm very nervous on my first cycle of iui. I hope I will get pregnant on my first cycle.

I'm still young tho.

Anyone had done their iui in KKH recently?

Hi miss_92! I have a similar history, TTC for 2 years, I just turned 30, husband is 31, and had my first IUI last friday. *fingers crossed* How did yours go?

Hi, on my 12days post iui. I have positive pregnancy test. Then, at Day 14 post iui I had a negative test. So I went to get my BETA on the same day if my negative test. And blood test came out negative.

I wish you best of luck!

Hi, on my 12days post iui. I have positive pregnancy test. Then, at Day 14 post iui I had a negative test. So I went to get my BETA on the same day if my negative test. And blood test came out negative.

I wish you best of luck!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.. Hang in there, they say you have better chances on subsequent IUIs. Sending you hugs and baby dust!!! Are you palnning to go for another cycle this month?

And thank you!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.. Hang in there, they say you have better chances on subsequent IUIs. Sending you hugs and baby dust!!! Are you palnning to go for another cycle this month?

And thank you!
Thank you. No worries. I don't intend to try to another IUI. I'm more looking forward on doing IVF for the next cycle. .

Back