36 weeks pregnant, will deliver in TMC.. Need yr advice for preparation of admission...

Hi,

for admission is only your IC and letter from your gynae, and money for deposit
happy.gif

Just delivered in TMC last week.

My gynae didn't give me a doc's letter, we managed to register without it but hubby had to go home after the admission and locate the 'blood test report' which is all the hospital required.

Bring your IC and deposit money (or credit card) and your FBI/SBI card (if applicable) for the discount.

janc,

so when doing admission at tmc, we need to bring
1. my IC
2. doc letter
3. tmc letter
4. deposit (credit card)
5. FBI card
6. Blood test report?

can we do bb birth cert during our stay at tmc? wat additional shd we bring along?

hi jan jan,

i delivered in tmc about 2 months ago.

yup, you've pretty much listed all you need to bring. i don't remember bringing a blood test report, but i suppose if you did your's in tmc, they'd have a copy already.

yes, you can do your baby's birth cert during your stay in tmc. you just need to bring your ic, your hubby's ic and the live birth notification that your doctor will give you once your baby's delivered. the birth cert can be done at the admission counter and there'll be the registration fee + a small admin charge. can pay by nets, cash or credit card.

hope this helps!

blessedsass,

thanks.

can u remember how much the reg fee n admin chg for birth cert application?

will the conter staff volunteerily ask us whether we wanna do the birth cert?

Make sure you get ready bb cl name as well. they will not ask about birthcert but counter same as the payment so you can enquire. less than 50bucks.

its up to u. for me, my son's name is registered in HYPY only with his christian name. for my sis, she registered only dialect + christian name for her 2 kids w/o HYPY.

does anyone know if we use the $3 per entry carpark coupon gvn by tmc, can we ask valet to park our car? do we need to pay $1 to them? (according to the booklet sent by tmc)

hi all

may i know if we wanna reg bb birth cert at tmc, do we need to provide the spelling of the dialect name, or tmc has the computer prog that we jz need to tell them the dialect name n they will spell for us?

The last time my Hub did the registration, we provided all the info. I think it's better that u check it out on your own and provide them with the spelling.

Hi there, FBI card is the discount card issued by TMC that you can have some discounts on certain products or service from TMC, that includes Delifrance in TMC, value for $$ , you will get some freebies, books, discount on certain tests, discount on prenatal course, etc,etc.. check it out ..

may i know if deliver at tmc, need to bring baby's clotings, mittens, booties and receiving blanket?

Hi mummies,

Does anyone has any idea whether TMC will charge me separately for the newborn diapers and wet wipes that they place under the cot for my bb's use? Or is this included as part of the package? I am wondering whether I can bring in my own diapers and wet wipes for bb so that I don't have to pay exorbitant prices for these things if TMC charges them separately.

Any advice? Thanks.

Hi,

i will also deliver in TMC.

please anyone can walk through on how to proceed perhaps start from point to drop off, direction (in TMC) to admission from drop off, carpark(to maximise the complement carpart given by TMC) etc...? any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Back