2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi ladies,
According to my app and OPK, I have just passed my fertile week and O-ed last weekend. Had 2 days of clear ewcm.

But today I notice I have a big glob of yellow ewcm, that's super stretchy. Should I BD again to up my chances?

Thanks

Hihi! Hmm not sure leh. My jelly discharge seems to be coming out often. I not sure how to count the ovulation date so I just do every 3 days lol until one week before my next menses. Very tired leh
If the mucus is too often, there might be infection...take note of the colour and odour too if there is cos those are signs of infection to watch out for.

Do the deed every other day during your ovulation period would be the key:cool:

All the best!

Last edited:
If the discharge is too often, there might be infection...take note of the colour and odour too if there is cos those are signs of infection to watch out for.

Do the deed every other day during your ovulation period would be the key:cool:

All the best!
Usually it should be white or clear then it's ovulation ah?

Usually it should be white or clear then it's ovulation ah?
When the mucus is slippery, springy and like egg white, that's when you are the most fertile. Check these out: http://billings.life/en/guidelines-to-achieve-pregnancy.html and http://www.livescience.com/38394-wo...nant.html?li_source=LI&li_medium=most-popular

As sperm can survive in the female body for 3-5 days, so if you are familiar with your body, you can start working hard a few day before the peak of the mucus. Do it alternate day :)

Last edited:
I try the chinese medicine given my hubby aunty this month. She claim a lot of her friend conceive after have it. It super heaty. It required to drink 3 continuous days. After I drink on the second day, I got sore throat and fever. Have the fever medicine and antibiotics. Think no chance for me this month again.
I did accupuncture cum some Chinese medicine. Not heaty at all and I find accupuncture really helpful as it targets the right point straight away!

Hi everyone! Hope by then u have all received my baby dust test sticks and opk sticks.

I really hope my double baby dust can spread to all of u. To my surprised, i am pregnant again. I wasn't prepared and didn't know how i got preg as hubby n i were so drained. Our baby is only 6 mths old and we are expecting another one. It's definitely a good good news!!! Hope this beanie sticks well and grows healthily.

Yet to check with gynae. Made appt but can visit only in April.

Don't give up hope! Double baby dust to all of u!

Hi everyone! Hope by then u have all received my baby dust test sticks and opk sticks.

I really hope my double baby dust can spread to all of u. To my surprised, i am pregnant again. I wasn't prepared and didn't know how i got preg as hubby n i were so drained. Our baby is only 6 mths old and we are expecting another one. It's definitely a good good news!!! Hope this beanie sticks well and grows healthily.

Congrats, Emily!

Super happy for u babe!!! Double blessings indeed thks for remembering the rest of us

Congrats emily!

wow congrats!

btw emily, how did u find out that u are preggie? my lo is coming to 14 mths already, not sure what to expect re my fertility cos i havent regained my period

Congrats, Emily! Really overjoyed for you. I remember you said last time it was difficult for you to conceive. But hey,you managed to beat the odds....not once, but twice! So yeah...I think it's very encouraging in this forum! :)

btw emily, how did u find out that u are preggie? my lo is coming to 14 mths already, not sure what to expect re my fertility cos i havent regained my period
It was a shock when i found out lol. I can't beive in my own eyes. Rmb that both hubby and i both have problem conceiving. Hubby sperms is weird shape, mine is pcos. So doc said v low chance. Who knows....

How's ur little girl? Tiring eh?

It was a shock when i found out lol. I can't beive in my own eyes. Rmb that both hubby and i both have problem conceiving. Hubby sperms is weird shape, mine is pcos. So doc said v low chance. Who knows....

How's ur little girl? Tiring eh?
haha turning 14 mths in a few days. Cute but naughty sometimes. Today somehow my bm output is liek crap. This few mths i kenna a few times the cyclical dip liao. I wonder when the ugly witch will rear her head and make my supply rly tank :(

Hi ladies, tww after BD if ovulated then test really will +ve if conceived? Even before due date of my menses? My cycle is 35days. Do I need to wait till my menses date over then test?

Hi ladies, tww after BD if ovulated then test really will +ve if conceived? Even before due date of my menses? My cycle is 35days. Do I need to wait till my menses date over then test?
it depends...though i'd say it is better to wait till u miss a period. less likely to get false -ve

Hi ladies, I am new to this thread.. Hubby and I are TTC for the first time this month.. I bought the Guardian housebrand OPK and tested it 1 day before my expected ovulation day. It turned out to be -ve but on the very same day I noticed my CM was like raw egg white (i read it from the internet that this is one of the signs that the woman should be most fertile.) So hubby and I decided to give it a try & ML on that very night.

1st day after ML: i have a bit of stuffy nose and felt thirsty. mild lower abdominal cramps.
2nd day after ML: mild lower abdominal cramps.

Other than that i didn't have any other symptoms. For ladies here who has conceived, what are the symptoms like for you? Or is it way too early to tell? And anyone has any reviews on the Guardian OPK?

I am getting real excited yet anxious here..

Hi ladies, I am new to this thread.. Hubby and I are TTC for the first time this month.. I bought the Guardian housebrand OPK and tested it 1 day before my expected ovulation day. It turned out to be -ve but on the very same day I noticed my CM was like raw egg white (i read it from the internet that this is one of the signs that the woman should be most fertile.) So hubby and I decided to give it a try & ML on that very night.

1st day after ML: i have a bit of stuffy nose and felt thirsty. mild lower abdominal cramps.

Other than that i didn't have any other symptoms. For ladies here who has conceived, what are the symptoms like for you? Or is it way too early to tell? And anyone has any reviews on the Guardian OPK?

i think it is way too early to tell. the cramps cld be ovulation pain. :)

And anyone has any reviews on the Guardian OPK?
I feel that Guardian opk doesn't give accurate reading, i went through same experience as you when using it. Think Watsons brand is better if we compare in same price category. Otherwise..i will use Clearblue sometimes, but it's more expensive, so i only buy it once every few months.

Usually when there is cramp means ovulation is taking place! David ovulation strips are cheap and accurate!

I feel that Guardian opk doesn't give accurate reading, i went through same experience as you when using it. Think Watsons brand is better if we compare in same price category. Otherwise..i will use Clearblue sometimes, but it's more expensive, so i only buy it once every few months.
I recommend David ovulation kit! Cheap and accurate!

Didn't really notice any symptoms as I just leave it and wait for God to bless. Don't get too stressed too, just let it go naturally. Start your folic and cut down on your caffeine. All these effort would lead to success!

Didn't really notice any symptoms as I just leave it and wait for God to bless. Don't get too stressed too, just let it go naturally. Start your folic and cut down on your caffeine. All these effort would lead to success!
Thanks for the tips! Any recommendation on folic acid or any pre-natal supps? I have heard of Blackmores, obimin, holistic way..

Thanks for the tips! Any recommendation on folic acid or any pre-natal supps? I have heard of Blackmores, obimin, holistic way..
Most welcome.:)

I bought my folic from Unity. For multi-vits, I started with the usual Women's multi-vits and now on Pregnancy & Breastfeeding multi-vits. Both from Blackmores. Nordic Naturals is another brand you can try.

Pre natal you can take blacksmore conceive well. Pregnancy and breastfeeding is if you are pregnant! Folic can get from Watson or pharmacy! Don't forget vitamin b12 too!

Hi all just to check, usually for red bean soup, drink after menses?
I have it during and after. It's 补血 so it's good to have it regularly. Always have it warm/hot as we should away keep ourselves warm especially our womb. I also take yogurt after menses to "clear" the uterus.

I have it during and after. It's 补血 so it's good to have it regularly. Always have it warm/hot as we should away keep ourselves warm especially our womb. I also take yogurt after menses to "clear" the uterus.
Oh!! But yoghurt is cold leh so I don't dare to eat it right after menses. What type of yoghurt you eat?? And does it really help in clearing the uterus?? Is it alright to drink red bean soup during menses or after day 3 of menses?

Anyone heard of drinking bean sprout water? Does this works? AF just came & I feel so defeated.
Mine just came too! Let's jiayou! Brew red bean soup to drink! Drink 十全大补汤 or 八珍汤 after menses is completely finish! :) lets jiayou!!!!

Oh!! But yoghurt is cold leh so I don't dare to eat it right after menses. What type of yoghurt you eat?? And does it really help in clearing the uterus?? Is it alright to drink red bean soup during menses or after day 3 of menses?
I usually take out the yoghurt and leave it warm up a little at room temperature. I just buy off the shelf non-fat type of Yoghurt. Just don't take it too often you would be fine. I feel "clean" :)

It's ok to drink red bean soup during menses.

I usually take out the yoghurt and leave it warm up a little at room temperature. I just buy off the shelf non-fat type of Yoghurt. Just don't take it too often you would be fine. I feel "clean" :)

It's ok to drink red bean soup during menses.
I see!! Ok!! Thanks :)

Hi there,

Would like to give away the following:
Clear blue ovulation test

ImageUploadedByForum1459654651.902188.jpg

Pls pm me shld u interested.

Back