2WW - for those TTC-ing

stoneystoney: I pray that you will see BFP BFP BFP!! Do you usually have cravings? on the contrary, I reject food I really like before testing positive..see already cant tahan and i had this nagging bodyache..not to mention the extreme sleepy bug too..

blur: I am going to the may thread too, I have a feeling I will pop in May and not april...

Hi ladies!

I will be going down to Kim Keat's Shuang Lin Temple to return favour to the Zhu Sheng Niang Niang on 8 September (Sunday) morning before 1130am. I will put 100 red eggs at Zhu Sheng Niang Niang's altar as promised to her upon my baby girl's 1st month.

Those interested can come and collect a few of the red eggs there.

Good luck!

adde,
hahaha. once awhile have lar. but recently like wan to eat is wan to eat. lol.. cannot wait.
ytd still purposely cook chicken porridge at hm after work. lol..... anyway now is haywired.
so dun tink is due to preg.

me ar. bodyache got abit. but is more tired now. mayb work too hard? hahaha..
drink more water nowadays as lips always dry.... so other than tat not much changes to me.
whahaha....

labbittree,
hmm... mayb if AF later for 3-5 days?
hahaha... i also dun knw. shld b ard then ba....

hahaha.... u drink alot of water is it?
me also tummy nt so gd recently. keep go toilet....

Hi Ladies, anybody had this before? Abit of background first, I had irregular menses since jan this year. The longest period from menses to menses was 47days. My last menses was 7th July.

I tested + OPK on the 22th August (no doubt positive due to the very dark lines). Shouldn't my period come around the 5th then? This week I tested OPK as and when and I notice that my OPK is getting darker again. Not yet positive but going to be. I starting spotting red yesterday. (Only when I wipe) Any idea ladies?

Btw, I'm going to KKH for a checkup 2 weeks later. Just when to hear your opinions and see whether anyone has similar problems =)

labbittree,
hahaha... hope got chance to test. later AF report on time. then siaoz.... hahahaha...

oic. hmm... is it a sign??? hehehe

xpanny87x,
by rite yes, according to the calculation. is it implantation bleeding. heard that some ladies had spotting or bleed abit when implantation bleeding. also heard tat if preg, use OPK to test will have +ve results.
guess u need to monitor and c any difference or nt.

@stoneystoney ya lorx.. very lost.. i'm hoping that either the spotting doesn't get heavier and hopefully is implantation bleeding or that it bleed properly so I know that's its an AF. lolx.. am tired of TTC-ing liaox.. hopefully is not PCOS etc... only will know when I go checkup.

I'm just kinda lost because of the going to + OPK. If this spotting is pre-AF then why will the OPK seems like going to + rite? hmmx.. anyways.. thanks for your reply. =)

xpanny87x,
relax. guess u have to monitor afew days then will knw.
dun be tired. Jia You.....

PCOS not that scary. still can control by med. juz is more difficult to conceive.
dun worry too much. juz wait n c ba... shld b ok de......

@stoneystoney cos I'm 26 this year, so I thought will be easy. Been kinda trying since Jan but no news le.. and kinda stress whenever ppl ask me "no news ar?" But life is weird la.. when I wanted to start trying then my period become irregular. Dunno whether izzit subconsciously I'm too stressed out. And the ppl arnd me like so fertile, they want they get. =S
Yupx. Hopefully checkup will tell me.. just sianx if it's PCOS or etc. cos will have to eat med and go for more checkup etc. =)

Last edited:
xpanny87x,
u are still young. hahaha. me older than u alot. tried quite sometime also no news. went to c gynae then found is PCOS. so now under medication. but then mah no need to c gynae so frequently as my gynae still wan me to try naturally.

dun get stressed up.Menses will get haywired if too stressed.
so best is go for a short trip n try. but who knows, mayb u have hit jackpot this mth??

take it easy ok? u stilll young.....

stoney,
actually for me, if is BFN i rather that AF come and dont give me a chance to test because test means hopeful got chance but after test get BFN is super disappointing and will think maybe test too early(in denial) or why BFN, AF still MIA, very frustrating !! hahaa my own feeling la...

xpanny87x,
yeah, u r still young, dont get stress and be patient...

labbittree,
i agree wif u lor. if AF wan to come better come on time. if nt later test n BFN, will keep tinking y de lor.
super sianz.
tats y 1. is AF come on time. 2. If late, then dun come, test positive.
tats also y i say dun knw hv the chance to test tis cycle or nt......

xpanny87x,
welcome to this thread, like what the other girls said, you are much younger as compared to few of us here !
so dont feel disheartened ! we are rooting here for each other.

labbittree / stoney,
i will be waiting for the good news from both of you this month.
especially to stoney, do let us know asap once you tested, feeling excited for you.

blur,
dont forget your pals here hor after you migrated.

No hope for me this month, even not working earlier, only worked hard for 2 days, think its before the O, then stopped for 3 days, and only tried again once. So confirmed missed the O period. And i am flying off later for biz trip. another wasted month again .... haiz ~

Will try to login and read the posting when i am away.

have a great sunday, before the blue monday comes.

Morning ladies.

Pooh,
Thanks ar. Hope will get the chance to test.
These few days dun knw y got diarrhea. sad. Now waiting to c doc. Hope all will b well.
Super Sian...

labbittree,
thanks. doc give me med to stop diarrhea. but then mah. need to monitor. becoz got tell her TTCing so she give those mild de. wun affect me even if preg.
but if persist then might need to go bk c my gynae to check as might caused by metformin....

so praying hard all will b ok. juz feel abit pain when the doc press on my tummy. tink she also worried if i preg. lol.... so only 1 med to drink.

@labbittree @pooh232 @stoneystoney Thanks ladies. Yupx! let's all jiayou together! =))

Tk care! @stoneystoney

Hopefully soon... my spotting still on.. waste my pad.. one drop two drop. Zzzzz.. since last thurs. Can't wait for my checkup to know what's up. =)

Ya.. I agree that the AF should just come and report rather than play this game...

Hello all..
I'm new to this forum. Congrats to all mtb and jia you for those trying.
Hoping to catch some baby dust here. :)

@stoneystoney ya lorx.. on since thurs.. one drop two drop. sometimes dun have except when wipe. sometimes red, sometimes dark brown.. checkup on the 12th leh.. i think cannot bring forward. that was the nearest date given. sianx...

xpanny87x,
oic. hmm... still long wait. if spotting persist, then best is call the clinic to check on the condition.
the nurse there shld b able to give u some advice. if necessary, they can arrange a earlier time for u to go for check up.
I believe for urgent cases, they can slot in timing...

labbittree,
me ar. still ok lar. no more diarrhea i guess. hahaha.... i did not take the med my GP give.
can bk to work. but still feel weird weird. hahaha.. dun knw y....

baby blessings to you stoneystoney!

I am only 4dpiui, 2 weeks to go....

hoping to keep my mind occupied but can't help studing my bbt chart on fertilityfriend as if they would giveaway anything!!!

labbittree,
i been eating non stop fr 12pm. hahha... today so early hungry liao.
eat biscuits, sweets. still hungry. cant wait for lunch time to reach.....
lol.... die die..... super hungry today

waiwish,
thanks. its not easy. i knw. all of us hate 2ww. torturing. lol...
i dun take bbt this round. so less stress as wun need to study.
if nt add in more pressure to keep tinking. at least now is c the date suppose to due liao....

waiwish,
thanks. its not easy. i knw. all of us hate 2ww. torturing. lol...
i dun take bbt this round. so less stress as wun need to study.
if nt add in more pressure to keep tinking. at least now is c the date suppose to due liao....

Stoney, are you on clomid plus metaformin?

labbittree,
hahaha. hw i wish??? but i dun knw. lol...
oh. so fast?? thought urs is later than mine??
came early?

gs84,
yup. i m on clomid plus metformin.
u also????

labbittree, are you on natural cycle or medicated or fertility treatment?

I'm on SO IUI this cycle, my fourth already.
Do not give up hope, I know nothing I say would help at all so I shall zip, just thought I let you know I've been trying and trying despite failures. Jabbing myself for each SO IUI cycle.

Start first SO IUI in Dec 2012, second in Jan 2013. Took breaks, changed gynae. Started clomid cycle in May, fell pregnant but lost it super early. Started 3rd SO IUI in July 2013, failed. And now on my 4th cycle of SO IUI, 4dpIUI. :). All 4 SO IUI cycles on different protocols, as we learn from each cycle what should be done and adjusted.

it's definitely too early to have any signs of pregnancy since implantation only takes place about 5 days or more after ovulation.
Just that this cycle, I am cravings everyday and super huge appetite.

stoney,
ya lor 1 day earlier..
hopefully to hear gd news fr u next wk !

waiwish,
natural cycle. thanks i will try again, new cycle new hope...
yeah the journey is tough...this is your 1st ?

Back