2WW - for those TTC-ing

Chocolat i did't chart my temp and also nvr test OPK (i only chk CM and Ovulation pain). Haiz..i suspect that i hav a short Luteal Phase (8-9 days which is not common) .my AF due on Sunday, if its come on the due date then i can say i really have a short Luteal phase. Read frm website that Short Luteal phase very difficult to be conceived. Haaa..think this mth no chance liao, i told my hb that 我算错了. Next cycle jia you again bah..

Abbie, new cycle new hope so don't have to be too disappointed if af comes. Many ladies here have their own difficulties here, you r not alone. Try to start charting now to get more accuracy so chances will be higher. My luteal phase is bout 11 days also but still consider normal. My gf who just delivered yday has very irregular menses too but hit on spot after 2 to 3 months into marriage when they r not even ttc. So prob we ladies here tried too hard n think too much that's why path more difficult ba.

morning ladies ...
hey_jude - ermm , actually i wanted to try see if can balance up or not lor , so trying to make it 4 . hahaha , jeslyn - maybe go GP can already , but if you wanted to have more detailed test , then polyclinic will be a better choice , but for polyclinic the waiting time is like crazy . unless you really have the time to go and wait . . and ladies , btw , how to check if the bbt is high or not ? only thru the bbt thermometer ?

Catxxx: hmmm.. actually need to chart bbt from cd1 (1st day of menses) on either FF app or manually draw on those graph chart then can know temp high or not... for FF app there will be a coverline appearing after positive opk is recorded.. then yr temp will usually stay above the coverline till yr next menses. If pregnant yr temp will stay above the coverline all the way...

I only start charting from Feb, and when I compared the charts, really can see the charts are the same pattern n curve.. interesting I must say...

last night I woke up to pee 4 times, till I cannot slp lo... so lucky I'm not working, if not sure panda! BFN on 12dpo today....

cat,
what made both of u have want to have 4 ?
i m ttc #3 not sure if could manage but my hb wants to have more kids, his ideal no. is 4.

jeslyn,
u have a regular GP to go to which u are comfy with ? if poly also can ask for referal to kkh...

thanks keira , but seems very troublesome hor , to having chart the bbt .. i am lazy lah . dont think will have the patience to chart . lol
labbittree , actually .. i like kids a lot. and i have 2 boys and 1 girl , so hoping to have another girl lor .. .. initially my hubby dun want , but i told him just try , if really dun have then nvm lah , at least we tried . hahaha

Catxxx: Ya it's quite troublesome to chart... but hubby is those lazy category one, so must chart n track the fertile days then bd lo...

So envious pple getting bfp n popping bb here n there.. haiz....

HAHAHA ... a lot of short forms arhh .. hehehe
happy.gif

Xiaohuiis: jiayou!! I'm 2 days away from my AF.. seems like not much hope too... well, at least I can unleash the hungry monster side of me when I'm in Taiwan this Friday!! Yeah!!!!

Keira,
So nice. can go Taiwan... Envy u....
keke..

AF ending soon. tis time round even taking clomid, i also dun feel much diff. juz feel abit nausea...
sad.gif

Emoing today..feel upset n mad at hub..feels lik
Notin is goin rite..haiz. I told him since try so long le
Don haf, might as well stop n hold..bside am goin
Study for e next yr, so jz kp it to tis plan 1st

Jeslyn,
Sometimes surprise will come when we are not so stress abt it. Jiayou !!
Happen to me previously and some friends also..
But easier said than done.
Me myself is stressed too now, trying very hard to be cool and relaxed.

Hi , all ... just wanna check .. hmmm , if my menses is regular every month ,(ranging from 26 - 30 days cycle) but for the first 2 days will have spotting / bleeding then from 3rd day onwards will be heavy flow . So , i will need to calculate the first day (slight bleeding ) as day 1 or the heavy flow (3rd day) as day 1 ? if calculated wrongly then will affect the ovalution and the hpt right ?

Labbittree, thks for e encouragement bt
I don dare n wan to pin too much hope
On this. I jz go wif e flow n jz go for chks at hosp
To assess our conditions nia..shall
Kp it lik tt n c wts e next step to tk..

Thanks Abbiebabby for de promotion info ! I v much wan to buy but in dilemma nw as I hv missed my period for more than 2 weeks nw. I hv tried 4 times home pregnancy kits but all negative. Did blood test also negative. I hv made some Googles research earlier on, there r some ladies who hv experienced same & later found they r indeed pregnant. Anyone here has same experience? My 1st pregnancy very fast to detect positive when testing after my period due.

Hi ladies

Finally have time to read the forum. A busy week but still got a lot of things not completed. Yet to pack our bags for our long weekend with #1 sch tmr.

Just to share, finally hb and I went to the tcm at jurong east. Though web said open at 7am, but weekday doc in by 615am. Reached there around 625am, was the 7&8th patient. In the end, got to see the doc before 7am and plus medicine collection, done by 720am. Took 1 month medicine.. For hb, doc introduced the coQ10 supplements that will increase blood flow , said good for testicles.

Wrt to the opk, the doc said if got 2lines today, bd only tmr and the day after, rest 1day and then do a final bd before you wait during the 2ww . So hope this helps !

Jeslyn- both HB n my medicine for 1monrh plus his supplement is $302. No leh.. maybe cos I already went during #1.her Med really convenient. In small packets pill form.

allets,
c TCM also not cheap.... haiz. everything is so ex nowadays....
sad.gif

took my last clomid today. so now is waitin to go visit gynae le...

Hello ladies....been a long time! Keira, I'm still around, just been busy looking for new job last few weeks so havent been posting much otherwise easily get distracted and then get too lazy to apply for jobs....haha.

No news so far anyway, this mth I decided not to do anything much....not charting much, no opk, just relax...very stressful last few mths.

Had some time to read previous posts and notice lots of newcomers....welcome! :))

Pooh, I'm still rooting for you eh!! I've been following your progress leh....hope you get BFP!!! and everyone else here too!

Riku, hope your IVF you one-time tio many many ok! At least now you know what is the issue, now you know it's not your problem yah. But hubby also must be stress now so it's important to give him some mental and moral support ya, remember not to put blame, as he must feel bad that the problem lies on his end. For the men, their ego already wounded when there's problems with their spermies lor.....:)

The ttc journey takes two persons to support each other through the journey and lot's of love and fun helps!! So everyone JiaYOU!

Hi ladies,

It has been sometime that I post here, hav been busy n trying to settle down in my new job n haven got time to read the post here.

Anyone here knows tat how much pre-seed in pharmacy are selling?

chole, I tink the price is ard 30 - 40+..i gotten mine at the sales promo which is ard 30+..

I went to the polyclinic & gotten the referral ltr le..they scheduled an appt for me next mth...bt im still not sure what kinda standard tests will be run on me...? Is blood, urine, ultrasound / ultrascan test the standard ones..? I checked with neighbourhood ones, they say gt pap smear or vagina chks too..so im kinda confused..

morning ladies,
here so quiet recently...
happy.gif
Jeslyn,
if u did not go for pap smear for the last 1yr, gynae will suggest u to take. becoz it is recommended to check dun knw every yr or every 2yrs once u start to have intercourse... tis is to check whether you have cervical cancer or nt.

not sure whether the vaginal checks is the ultrascan or nt. if it is, then is common.

dun worry, when you there, juz c wat the gynae suggest. n if unsure for wat purpose. get ur gynae to explain....

Hi gals. BB dusts to everyone here. ((Sprinkling bb dusts on all of you))

Gals, I need your help. I have hypothyroid and I am seeing my endo at kkh all along. During my last apt with my kkh endo, she told me I can go back to see her a year later. However since I m pregnant now, I wanted to see her ASAP so as to get my thyroid levels checked n monitored closely but kkh told me earliest I can see my endo will b mid of July!!! Too late right. Any sisters here got any recommendation for endocrinologist that I can go and see ASAP kind? Or any other suggestions. I m at such a loss now.... Am paranoid cos I kept feeling I lost my last bb cos of my thyroidism. TIA dearies

Chole, i got mine at $26++ recently at Watsons if not wrong. You may compare your price first before purchase.

Jeslyn, don't worry so much for the test. If you have made yourself clear that you wanted a fertility test, it shouldn’t be wrong. Btw, check with KK that if your hb can take spermies test at the same time. No point waste extra time and trips to travel there so many times when these tests can be taken together. Just get it done with. Coz ultimately, at the end, you still need your hb to take the test to determine if his soldiers are healthy and good looking.

GBOB,
juz relax... dun worry too much... will b ok de.
thanks.. i also hope. but guess this mth also low chances for me as HB goin reservist.
sad.gif

Stoney dear, things happen when u least expect it. Trust me, I am one good example.

Hi hi labbittree, thanks dear. Still v early n I am actually abit worried. I know I shouldn't but can't help it but I will try to stay as zen as possible

God Bless!! Congrats!! Grabs bb dust! =)

Ya, as what some has shared, don't worry too much. The more you think, the more it not gonna help. Relax and things will fall in place right just for you. Hope things get better and take good care.

Back