2WW - for those TTC-ing

Stoney,
Jia you this new cycle.
Wonder why will cycle drag so long? My cycle now longest at 60days.
Sorry not sure abt taking clomid & folic acid.
I only take folic acid, what is clomid ?

Labbittree,
There is alot of reasons. I believe tis time round is more due to stress and not enough rest. Ya. Will Jia you in new cycle.
Clomid is prescribed by gynae. To increase chances of pregnancy by producing more Follicles. But will have side effects. Have to b prescribed by gynae.

Stoney, at least u have a closure to previous closure. New cycle new hope. Hope u have better news this cycle. Jiayou!!

I read somewhere that some supplements can help for long cycles. I try to find more info n will share if there's any findings.

Stoney,
Jia you ! At least now u can start new cycle !

I am still monitoring , hate the waiting game ! Likely this mth no much hope as didn't bd much

Pooh, agreed. 2WW is terrible. But I'm glad to be here coz only ladies in this chat knows how one another feel. My CM today milky/creamy. So I suppose af will come tomorrow or monday.Quite chun n expected. Feeling extremely tired n will knock out anytime on bed. Nausea n gassy today but dunno what I ate to result this. Haiz.. there goes my Sat feeling lazy.

Hi Jeslyn, I supposed u meant the kegel exercise. Recommended to do that 30 mins after BD. After BD, raise hip up for 30mins n start the exercise after that. If u do it too soon after BD, it only result you pushing out all the semens n spermies. The exercise more effective when spermies r at right location which estimated 30mins after raising up hip. I read that kegel exercise is good for strengthening muscle n its especially good when u r pregnant.There's few ladies used this ttc n feedback that it works. So no harm trying. But be sure not to do it right after bd.

Hey ladies, does missing pms symptoms sound promising to u? I'm at 9dpo and 5 days away from estimated AF date... boobs feel full n the tenderness is very mild, very different from normal cycles.. but maybe it's becuz I didn't take caffeine stuff this month?

I also dun feel bloated or nauseous or backaches that I usuallyget from normal cycles... so puzzled...

Keira, prob you just wait a few days n see how. It may be a sign but try not to read too much on symptoms coz it will make u go crazy n then disappointed if its not the way u expected. Sometimes caffeine will make one nausea n bloated tho esp when taken with empty stomach. So prob u dun feel them coz u stop taking it. I know its tough but try go relax n divert ur attention to something else. Test when u have a missed periodn perhaps its ur turn this month. =)

Remaining zen is nice. My Af came today n I still joke with hb saying my aunt missed me so came a day early to visit. New cycle new hope. We din bd much earlier n hb complaining its not enuff to fill his needs. Wahlau.. wait till af over then lets c who gonna complain tired again.

chocolat, I think my hub wont say such stuf lo..lol..mine always work till so tired & slp like a log, if not always pick the wrong timing to wanna bd..like when Im preparing to go work..haa..
ya, remain zen mode is e best, though I also cross fingers & toes & hope for the best..just do whatever is needed lo..

eh btw my hub seems to have a skin problem wif his 'fellow'..its like 脱皮 like tat & complains of itchness..after sex its more painful & also itches as well..anybody knows whats going on..? Not sure if its yeast infection, wanna buy medicine but scare duno izit suitable or not..

keira,

i dont have any missing pms or symptoms, refused to think abt any symptons. i am at DPO14, and around 4-5 days from estimated AF too.

like what chocolat said, dont read too much on symptoms, we will get more stress out by them.

labbitree, act I don feel any itch after bd..its more like him who is itching & peeling..so its most prob yeast infection? go normal gp will do mah? can buy med off the shelf? does tis affect ttc?

Maybe he shd see doc since he is the only one affected.

For my case, confirm is me so I went to see gynae and was given cream to apply and supp to insert and oral medication too as quite serious, also do lab tests, was pregnant then. Hb was ok, recover on his own.

Erm not too sure, can try gp first or your gynae ?
Quite ex for me, tried to get the cream prescribe fr pharmacy but cannot must have doc prescription.

don haf any gynae at the moment..so might try gp if it still doesn't go away within the next few days..its been alrdy 1wk+ le..tot it will go away on its own initially..

guess I shd b o-ing these few days cause I see 1 dark & 1 fainter line..bt duno if the hub will feel **(*#($(*$ cause of his pain & itch..

morning ladies ...
thanks keira , but where can i buy BBT thermometer ?
I dont remember i have PMS symptoms before , but until recently , 2 months ago then i realise i am kind of having PMS symptoms . sighz . Really hated PMS , now having little pain/cramping on one side , on and off and then sometimes left side , sometimes right side . i guess AF is coming . I am one day away from estimated AF
sad.gif

Jeslyn, its good both of u to see gynae. Coz sometime u may also be having the same infection without knowing. Like my case, I had frequent yeast infection n it only happened bad at me but not my hb. So often I m the only one got treated since hb had no complaints of itch n such. Until the last one I asked my previous gynae why this is happening, she said possibilities that my hb was infected too, so he spread it back to me again n again. So she in the end treated both of us instead. Until now, been more than 1.5years, no infection again. She only prescribe some pills n cream for hb. I suggest you to go through the treatment as well even when you seem ok coz u will nv know. The itch n pain is unbearable n don't let it affect u ttc. N due to the few episodes of infection lasttime, it does affect our bd mood coz hb damn stressed that i will be infected again, there's times he dun even have the mood to bd.so kinda delayed our ttc plan also. If cost is ur concern, see a gp first tho I'm not sure if they can help. If you r o-ing soon, perhaps you have to skip this month coz its not advisable until both of u r treated. And during medication, refrain from bd until all infections cleared. Just my 2cts of advice.

Anyone here upgraded their FF n paying subscription? My VIP trial period over so wondering if its worth to sign up coz its not very cheap tho.

chocolat, ya we b monitoring these few days..applied aloe vera gel on him le..we shall see how it goes for him these 1 - 2 days b4 go see doc..nv knew will kana lo..haiz..

Catxxx: FF is Fertility Friend app to chart yr bbt and other symptoms... it's quite useful I find..

Chocolat: I paid for the 30day membership at usd 9.99 I think??

catheryn,
i saw online selling at $10. but dun knw gd or nt. hahaha....

Chocolat,
i on clomid nw. dun knw wat effects will have on me. now monitoring... lol... super sianz. tinkin to take 1/2day leave to go hm slp. hahaha....

Stoney, I duno much about clomid but heard it helps to produce more eggs or ovulate better. There may have chances of getting twins since you will produce more eggs at a time. Jiayou!! Understand clomid has other side effects as well, so do keep monitoring and voice out to Dr Loh if there’s any area unusual.

Jeslyn, hopes the aloe vera gel helps. Not sure about guys but for female who encounter yeast infection, experience is totally unbearable and miserable. If your hb can endure the itch/ pain, then you can con’t to monitor, otherwise seek medical advice is the best. But do refrain from ttc coz you shouldn’t take any risk to complicate matters in case you are successful this time.

Btw, anyone knows if folic acids makes ur stool black? Lol. I have once bout 2 days ago and read online that it may be caused by folic acid. Anyone has same encounter? Really freak me out sia.

Hmm… keira, I’m considering to get the 90days subscription but not sure if it help much. Haha. Just nice if all fails moving forward to next 60-90 days, then its time for my surgery.

Chocolat,
Haha... yup. so now c whether any side effect. will be making appt to c Dr Loh next wk for review. but tis mth abit tough as HB goin reservist next wk. hope for the best liao....

chocolat, i also take folic acid tablets last time round, but no black stools..
we did bd with his condition but i dont quite experience itch though..im quite particular of hygience de..lol
so happen this wk is the golden wk lehz..haiz..missed again.. T_T

jeslyn,
if your hb still feels v uncomfortable, gd to go see asap.
agree with chocolat, its really uncomfortable for me when i had infection and hb complain that i pass to him.
u also can check with doc if it will affect ttc..

Jeslyn, good for you to check also coz sometimes you wont feel any symptoms or itch de. My hb also dun feel any itch but after treated, there’s no more reoccurrence of infection after that. Your choice la coz its good to get it treated once for all, otherwise if it kept coming back… its quite painful de. And esp. if you r preggy and with infection, there’s more procedures and care to clear the infection also.

Chocolat: I think the black stools is caused by iron lei.. r u taking multi vitamin supp that include iron? I oso occasionally have black stool due to my supp.. I oso have almost neon urine after I consume my supp cuz have vit b group in it... I was so scared initially but now used to it liao.. lol....

Sianz, went to jurong point want to buy longan tea. End up close. dun knw out for lunch or no open as no lights... Wasted my trip... sad...
sad.gif

Keira, no leh. Only taking FC currently and started on CW today. I’ve emailed my gynae and pending for his reply. Coz when I search online, only other forums provide information that FC causes black stool but no other official sites say that. Will just monitor lo, hope its nothing serious.

hmm.. have been a lazy month for me. till date, no bd , no tracking, no opk testing yet.Already CD 11 today.. viisting the chinese TCM on wednesday. so shall remail easy this month..

Back