2WW - for those TTC-ing

Anyway, babykk,

Is it possible for u to upload ur hpt? I'm curious to see how does the faint line looked line for a hcg level 19...

Hope u don't kind sharing...
happy.gif

Joce, perhaps u need to go on alternate day scan. Then the doc will know when de. So far I've not heard of self picked day for iui or test on ok to find out de leh.

Strawberries, today 11dpo.
Ok I update my chart tml morning ok. I lazy to on my pc now.
happy.gif

Thiru, I dare not happy so early cos I still scare due to the previous mc. Finger cross fi my result on Friday.

babykk: that's a good figure.. don't worry.. everything will be fine.. I can understand the stress too.. lets keep our finger crossed and look for the best k? don't forget our folic acid too..
happy.gif

celtbaby: congrats on your good result!!! grabbing your baby dust for all our good results. hehe.. update us with your baby's gender k?

Celtberry, yes rem to update us ur gender.
happy.gif

Shirley , do u feel cramp? I did!!

Strawberries, yes I update hpt tomorrow morning
happy.gif

babykk: yes! I felt the cramp today.. earlier when I went strolling with dh after dinner.. cramp is fine right? I am so "kia si" that I am lying on my bed now.. lol!!!

Yeah Joce, I know what u mean. It's quite tedious n u really need supportive bosses. What's the size of your scan today? U agar plus 1.5mm daily then set a date to scan. If ok then do... I guess that's the best. I read that opk not always correct. Some ppl did ovulate but the surge is not high enough to detect. Apparently lah. Hehe

the scan is 18mm today.. dr say might be this two days..but that is also wad she said last week hahhaa.. think the growth of the egg is quite slow..

Babykk: which day did u ovulate? CD?

Btw do having a cyst in the womb affects the chances of a pregnancy? Everytime I go to the gynae, she seems to have a different thing to say. On my CD4 said I got PCO and now CD22 said I might not o or might o late coz could b due to a cyst.
But she just told me to have regular sex and dun think too much into the result. But I m getting impatient liao....sigh....

Joce, 18mm Is a good size, maybe u go and jab, trigger the egg. I think Shirley did that.

Shirley,
I got slight cramp ok bah. Mine is like gastric pain whole day. Even I sneeze I think hurt my tummy.
Shirley post ur hpt too leh I wanna see ur 11dpo pic

TTC,
I ovulated cd18. Have the surge on cd17.
Cb smiley face from cd 17 and cd18
Then opk positive from cd 17 to cd cd22. Freak me out lor. Cos so many days. But my temp shoot up on cd18 so I knew I o on cd 18.
I think having cyst in pregnancy is quite normal. Is ur gynae a fertility doc? I prefer z fertility dr cos they really help u and take necessary action kinda know what to do.
My previous gynae just give clomid nv really tell u and explain how things work etc. U can consider Dr foong lah. Very gd dr his fees are not very ex. Consultation $60

Morning,

Babykk: I woke up early in e morning to see ur pic.. Lol..

Ladies who tested positive le.. Maybe can share how ur hpt looks like and in which dpo u r?

Thanks.
happy.gif

Good morning ladies

Babykk: wish u all the best for your Friday results. Don't worry everything will be ok. Did u have implantation bleed?

Shirley: cramping is normal in early pregnancy because your womb is expanding. When is a good time to start the anti stretch mark cream ?

babykk: I will try to upload the photo up if I can.. my lappy is abit weird lately.. if youdon't mind, can whatapps me, I can send the pic faster.. lol!

hsien: thank you!!
happy.gif
how's everything at your side?? how many weeks r u alr?

thiru: I have yet to apply any cream yet.. Haha.. but once I feel that my tummy is growing den I will start applying..

btw, just a Que, when do boobs start to get sore? and when does ms starts to kick in?

shirley
during my son time, my bb sore and ms start at week 4. ard the time i test positive.. the last cycle that i strike i din have any ms. only alittle sore bb

but every pregnancy is diff. and everyone is diff oso. dun worry.

Thiru, i do not have Implantation bleed, i am checking out that time. lol

Hsien,
Thank you, FX!!

Shirley,
i pm you my number ok. oh i think u never on ur PM, or u pm me

Babby : Joce, 18mm Is a good size, maybe u go and jab, trigger the egg. I think Shirley did that.

Dr got suggest.. but after awhile say say, since u guys are trying to go natural, den we will just wait. =.=" haha.. so i can onli keep on testing the opks. watson ClearBlue digital now after discount is $50+ .. quite cheap wor compared to usual price $70+

Hi Joce, oic. Best of luck to u. Rem to update us how it goes ok. Baby luck to u.

Btw, this cycle I carried my neighbour's bb to roll on my bed. Then coincidence that nite is my ovulation. Haha.
If u all can, borrow ur friend bb to ur bed and roll. And also, I help to clean up my friend 's bb pampers and the bb boy shoot his urine on me. Then they all laugh and say coming Liao coming Liao. It all happen this month.
Also, I read one thread that this lady was saying ask ur pregnant friend to touch ur tummy. It works for her friends and relatives. No harm trying ladies

babykk, im reading silently..wanted to post but at work not very convenient, using phone later say i used phone too freq to surf net.. hehehehe..
cryin in my heart.. feeling useless, y not me? when is my turn.. but not to worry will work hard to get my deserved BFP.. if fated to be it will be mine otherwise im already contented with what i have now..
happy.gif

but also feel happy for all of you who had tested positive!
Conrgrats to all! may u hv a sticky bean for the next 9mths! tk care!

cheeka, my cycle buddy.. good luck in ur IUI.. perhaps next to be announcing Positive will be U!
happy.gif

berries: HOT mama, busy clearing mails ar? :p

Morning all....

Babykk,
happy.gif
so happy for you. Enjoy your pregnancy and hope you have a sticky bean!

In continuance to my story yesterday, I went to gynae this morning. The follicle that was initially 8mm two days ago is now gone. Left a small follicle. Gynae suggested the following possibilities:
1. We missed the follicle.
2. Though LH was tested positive, if there is no mature follicle, egg wont be released.

Most likely is number 2.

Dr said that this cycle is out for us. Will try IUI next cycle.

Ladies, anyone took pills to induce menses before?

Like sunolut?

How long it will take for af to come after I stop e pills?

Berries: don't be sad... New cycle new hope.. We will graduate together this month!!
happy.gif

thanks ladies.. after cooling dwn im much better..

sorry for the late update of table... here it go..

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 6-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD00</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD1</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD41</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD60</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Gd afternoon ladies.... Strawberries, should come within a week after you stop.

joce, did you gynae offer u double IUI? I read from web that some ppl did IUI twice in a cycle, think 24 hrs apart kind.

Berries, thanks. Nvm, new cycle new hope!! Must rem, got AF better than no AF, this is if unsuccessful....
happy.gif
At least got hope mah.. Your fren here... oooooh.......cycle long looooooong...

Hi berries, cheer up! I will join u soon next week coz high possibility I didnt ovulate this cycle
sad.gif

Understand that CD1 is always the most emotional day for us ttcing ladies.... but after that we will be fine
happy.gif

Hi Berries: ~HUGZ~ Jia you! It's alright and I can understand how you feel. New cycle new hope!
smile.gif

Thanks for updating the table!

Poll reveals lack of fertility awareness
6 September 2012
Straits Times, SPH

Women with trouble conceiving may be slow to seek help due to misconceptions

EIGHT in 10 Singaporean women want to have kids but are at a loss when they cannot get pregnant. Instead of seeing a doctor, they think it is because of "God's will" or "bad luck".

The responses of the 100 Singaporean women were part of a study that surveyed 1,000 women in 10 Asian countries, the findings of which were released yesterday.

Commissioned by biopharmaceutical company Merck Serono, the study was led by National University Hospital's Professor P.C. Wong, a fertility expert.

From late last year to April this year, researchers surveyed married women aged 20 to 45 who had been trying to get pregnant for the past six months but failed.

Overall, only about a quarter sought medical help when they could not conceive. Compared with women in other countries, women in Singapore, South Korea and China were ahead in terms of overall knowledge about the issue.

While the bulk of the Singaporean women said they wanted to be parents, many appeared not to know much about fertility issues, or what to do if they were unable to conceive.

For example, six in 10 thought that a woman in her 40s was just as likely to get pregnant as one in her 30s.

Prof Wong said this was untrue. The likelihood of getting pregnant plunges from 40 per cent to 10 percent when a woman enters her 40s, he said.

Half of those polled thought that women who stopped having periods could still be fertile and bear children. Prof Wong said such misconceptions were surprising given that such health information was readily available online.

He also voiced concern about the group of women who believed their chances of getting pregnant were high, even when they had been trying in vain for half a year.

Prof Wong said: "Many Singaporean couples are under-informed and not seeking help that could improve their chances of conceiving."

This includes in-vitro fertilisation (IVF), where an egg is mixed with sperm in the laboratory.

The embryos are then transplanted into the woman's womb. The latest figures from the Health Ministry show that the number of IVF babies rose from 809 in 2007 to 1,308 in 2010.

But Singapore's fertility rate has been declining and reached a low of 1.15 in 2010, well below the replacement level of 2.1. Infertility is medically defined as the failure to get pregnant after one year of trying.

In general, it is estimated that about 10 per cent of couples face the challenges of infertility. One of them is Madam June Chiang, 39, who wanted to have children immediately after getting married four years ago.

"I was 35 at the time and had assumed that it would be easy for me to become pregnant, as I led a healthy lifestyle," said the banker.

But the couple were still childless even after a year. That was when they approached the National University Hospital for help.

After two cycles of IVF treatment, Madam Chiang finally gave birth to a girl six months ago.

""I underestimated the impact of age on infertility," she said.

"Otherwise, we would have sought help earlier."

Sasa: My OPK was positive two days ago but follicle was only 8 mm. Doctor said this cycle, we are out of IUI. Will try next cycle.

Why not u test every 12 hours just in case?

Hi, can I join in? Been ttc for abt a yr still no news.. Sigh!
@berries: totally understand how u feel. Same feeling yesterday too..

Back