2WW - for those TTC-ing

babykk: don't read too much on your hpt..really.. it only add stress to yourself.. cos this is what I did and I feel so stressful!! even after hcg test I am still stress.. stay calm.. if your hpt is still positive, it shows that there is still hcg in your blood.. I have good feeling abt your test..
happy.gif

Thiru: you try to take your bbt tnr morning before you wake up.. if temp is high for few days.. meaning you have alr oed.. so you and dh can relax alr.. don't need to Bd alr..
happy.gif

thiru: finger crossed for you.. jia you..
happy.gif
we are here for each other.. xoxo

berries: thanks for the update! how r u feeling now?
happy.gif

Berries: I don't understand how opk can act as HPT. What do u expect to see in the opk if u r pregnant? Can u pls explain? Thanks

shirley : thanks love!! very very heavy flow liao lor.. and feeling very crampy and im having abit backache too...

thiru : most ppl tested positive on opk wen they realise they are preggy.. opk can also pick up HCG in your blood...So, they can act as a pregnancy test..

ahhh.... I didn't know that. Thanks Berries! Ganbatte Berries. hugz Hugz... Drink some hot milo

Shirley: thanks I am not charting my temp. Can I use normal thermometer? I thought bd last time on Sunday and just wait.

Berries: thanks for the explanation. Do take care. Keeping your feet elevated helps me when I have cramps.

maomi : thank you maomi!!! i just finish my hot milo.. now so full.. *hug back*

thiru : no prob!
happy.gif
noted! now so feel like lying on the bed hugging a pillow and roll..

lucky its friday today.. phew!

berries: next week can Bd alr..
happy.gif
jia you k?

thiru: you can use normal thermometer.. is just to see how high is your temp.. but if it possible try to use those with 2 decimal ones. more accurate..

Babykk, i feel paiseh to say this, but when i tested faint positive on hpt last friday, i did a hpt test twice a day every other day till tues, hoping to see a dark line.

But it is still not dark on clearblue and im worried, but when i use cheapo Guardxan Test Strip, it shows a darker line.

Berries, feel better after drinking the hot milo right? Happy-Mrs, u are so funny. BabyKK, don't think so much lah...

shirley : ya lor.. really cant wait for the af to clear so that i can start BD sessiona again.. thks love for ur concern and support.. hearts u! i ask u huh.. can i still drink grapefruit during my af? or only drink it after my af clear? during my 2ww bought 2 packs of grapefruit juice.. still got left over.. dun wanna waste it.. but not sure can i still drink anot..

maomi : ya.. much better after gulping the hot milo.. at least i feel warm.. and my cramp not tat painful le...

Berries: Just drink everyday, no problem, cos it's high in Vit C. Anyway, we are recommended to eat 1000mg of Vit C everyday. It also helps with mucus.

hi peeps! i think i tested +ve on the opk..but not too sure..is the smiley face opk from clearblue better?
anyone knows if tested +ve, how many times should i BD and do i need to test the ovulation everyday from the day that i tested +ve?

thanks cheeka!! noted!! then i go bk can drink liao.. if not very wasted.. coz i tot cannot drink wen af report.. and i scared drink liao will make my cramp lagi worse too...

berries: I still drink it during af period.. except I let it cool down.. I don't drink it cold.. room temp is good..
happy.gif
you're most welcome!! heart you lots too!!
happy.gif

twinklelynne: opk is positive show that you're going to ovulate in 24 hours time.. you can Bd tonight and tmr night. to play safe, keep testing till you see negative on opk.. using clearblue one will be easier cos it show yku straight away whether if it positive or negative? those normal opk will required us to guess if it positive or not..

Hi, done my blood test this morning. Waiting fo result, they put on urgent case and will know by 1pm. finger cross!

Strawberries, I understand too cos I had chemical pregnancy last year this timing too. I though everything should be ok but never release it could be so easily taken away. Just hope history won't repeat.

Thanks all for your concern.
happy.gif

Thanks thiru, any symptoms today? Got bd last night? Haha

I find that grapefruit juice really helps. I nv drink this cycle but I did last cycle. Alot of cm.

babykk: no leh.. Doc nv mention.. So i also nv ask... Chemical pregnancy means the pregnancy is not variable ma.. Not meh? Like the egg or sperm unhealthy thats y wun progress further right?

Low progesterone will cause chemical pregnancy meh?

To me chemical pregnancy and mc is not same.. Correct me if wrong.. But to me is 2 different things..

Babykk: slight tummy discomfort, sore nipples aching legs. Haha ya bd last nite. The cramp quite bad last nite. Didn't sleep well

@shirley: Thanks for the info! yah i was using normal ones and i have to see carefully if both lines are same color or control line is darker...

i have a prob also, having pcos, menses not irregular..so i don't know when i should test if preg since i don't know when is menses due..

anyone has advice on that?

reikohope: you're welcome.. there are two actually.. one if Florida, the other one is sunkist. but sunkist Gt mixed with orange.. the pure one (Florida) is sour plus abit bitter.. the sunkist one is more sour.. both are ok for me.. depend on yourself too..
happy.gif

twinklelynne: the normal one require more effort in guessing.. you can try getting the clearblue smiley one and use it when you have doubt if it positive or negative.. I did that for my two previous cycle.. cos my lh don't always shoot up a lot.. so I bought the smiley one to help me out..
happy.gif

babykk: how's your result..

sagincancer, u should based on your longest cycle length as the benchmark.So if you are like me, longest being 120 over days, then test when u are nearing 120 lor. That's what I read online lah. If not just get cheapo ones to test first.

Sian.. i just did an opk test, some how it came back as positive after so many days.. Yet DH think that he don wan to do IUI this cycle anymore and wan to postpone to next cycle.. T.T

Maomi 120 days so long then test. Mean 4 mth? I think I next week have to test Liao cos will be going to genting after that to play theme park with my kids. If kena then can only play slow ride.

Joce: 早到好过迟到,迟到好过不到嘛!! At least u O. I told my hubby ttc is not as easy as u think. Think like 要有就有啊? or make a phone call to order, 1hr later, knock knock will have a bb deliver to ur doorstep? No what!! We have to work very hard against it and each cycle we only have 20% of successful rate. And each month we only have 1 chance which makes us only have 12 chances in a year. Think alot meh? Think for us la. We nee to suffer thru the pain etc. and the more old we r e more risk we r exposed to... Haiz..

when Time goes by when u guys cant conceive, pple will think its girl problem, when conceive pple will say its guy 功劳... Wth??!!!

Sometimes really angry de lo....
sad.gif

Anyway, babykk: how is ur result? Come in le ma? Calling for babykk...
happy.gif

ya.. haiz. already spent so much $ this month on scans and opks and he say postpone next month. zzz then next month got to repeat the cycle again, really feel v lousy. =.="

Joce: hug hug dont feel down. Find the right time to have a chat with him about this. Strawberries is right, men have no idea what we go thru. Initially my dh also like that until one day I cannot take it n told him off. Also complain to his mom about his attitude. She also scolded him. Now he more understanding

Maomi: due to the tummy discomfort I wore leggings today. Everyone asked if I pregnant! So embrassing! "blush blush"

I know how that feel man Thiru. There was this once that my tummy was bloated, then i went to this boutique, the woman asked whether i was preg. If I am, the pants is not for me cos' the size is rather small..... I'm like WTH!!! Which part of me look fat to u.....

My resiult is out!! Dr call me. First thing he said good, keep going and it is doubled to 67. He say number not important as long as doubled. Ask me to go back in 4 days time to see if it really progress. Finally I am relieved.
happy.gif

Thiru, and the rest thank you for the support
happy.gif

Strawberries, I dun know is it the same. But my gynae told me my mc last time is due to low progesterone. So that why during TTC, I always eat antai support after ovulation till af arrive then stop.

Sigh... dont know what's wrong with my PC/IE, somehow, keep refreshing the forum but no updates at all unless I post something. (--")

Babykk: Congrats! It's doubling! Just ask your doctor to give u supplement. Plenty of rest okay?

Joce: My Dh also failed his SA with only 1% morhp ology. Care to share how the figures are for your dh?

Back