2WW - for those TTC-ing

I should be testing from 9dpo onwards. Another 2 days time
happy.gif

Hi all,the thread is so fast today..catch up the thread till a bit blur blur..haha..

All the best to those in 2ww.. To me and the rest of the jie mei men testing opk,faster +opk to BD..JY JY!!

Hi gals, I haven't been on this forum for the past few days as I was out of office on course and my handphone is difficult to type and slow, hence MIA for a while.

I'm not sure if I am o-ing or have already O-ed. CD17 for me today. Tested this afternoon 1330hr on O-strip, looked as dark as the control line after a few mins. Had some yellowish-white stretchable CM, but not transparent white kind yesterday and today, but not much. Am I o-ing today or tomorrow?

Think I am overheated as my face started popping out red and big pimples on my chin area and one near my nose! Damn sian lo...Feeling warm these days and night. BBT increasing and today's 36.72. Yesterday's 36.54. Tuesday's 36.32. Seems like have increased but I'm sure I've not O-ed a few days ago!

CD17 for me today and my average cycles are 33-36 days. Any cycle buddies here?

Thiru: Hope u are doing well so far
happy.gif
Do u have any EWCM before u O-ed? How do u know that u have O-ed?

Shirley: Dun think too much and just BD as per normal every 2 days/nights. Maybe u will O late?

TTCing: ya I had ewcm and I used opk to detect o. I also had o cramps n still experiencing it. Abit long already I think, 2 days. Anyone also have this symptoms. Also have sore boobs

Hi faith! Ya.. Tdy thread flow very pass.. ^^ abit weekend mood liao ma.. Lol!!

Ttcing : I'm CD19.. In 2WW... I also not sure / confirm i O-ed anot.. But got cramp few days back.. And thick CM.. Tink i should be O-ed le..

Sleepygal, my ff chart, does it make sense? I only started charting midway. Ignore dpo7 sudden rise in temp, that was taken at 10am.. 3 hrs later than my usual time.
7208528.jpg

Thiru: I also have sore boobs last cycle but guess it was just my pre-AF symptoms. Do u have EWCM while u poo? Alot?

Berries: Talk abt cramps, I think I have a bit of cramps now, but also feels like stomach cramps... not sure man...

Celtyeo : really?? Dun give me high hopes!!!

Ttcing : Is ur cramp like menstration cramp? Mine quite like menstration cramp.. Dunno O-ed anot...

Celtyeo : hope wat u read is true...

Ttcing : is it becoz of ovulation?? I rem shirley say before dunno right or left side cramp pain indicating O day...

Wow.. Thread is running fast.. Can hardly catch up..

Ttc: we miss you.. Haven't seen you here for days.. How's everything for you? O cramps usually happen on the side depending which ovary is producing the egg.. Have you tested positive for opk??

Thiru: cycle buddy, so far I also haven feel anything yet.. But not keeping too much hope.. I am still testing my opk thou.. See if its get peak up in couple of days time not.. But hopefully I have all oed.. Abit confused on my body.. Sob sob.. But keeping my mind strong..
happy.gif

Bliss: how's your evening with hubby?? Gt tian mimi?? Haha.. And your tooth still pain?? Rest more and cold compressed it if its still hurt.. How's opk testing?? Any gradual increase in line??

Berries and babykk: promising symptoms.. Do you all experience this sign before? Like before your af report, you Gt experience this kind of discharge?? If never, looks promising.. Watch out for percent pee especially during the night and sore boobs too.. Keeping finger crossed for you all..
happy.gif
can start to test on dpo 10 if cannot wait.. Some mummies Gt the bfp as early as dpo 8..
happy.gif
good luck dearest..
happy.gif

Yeo: looks like there is an implantation dip on your chart.. Did you manage to go to the website and check the adjusted temperature which one of the ladies posted? Can try the website and key in the timing that you usually take and the wrong timing which you took on that day, the website will auto calculate the adjusted temp for you.. Quite cool..

Ladies!! Guess what?! Tgif... I smell weekends.. To take out my mind and relieve the stress I Gt.. Just went for a short exercise.. Feeling great now.. Thanks everyone for being there for me.. Appreciate.. Muack to all!!!

Shirley: wow, thx for missing me :p I was on course for 2 days but at night I managed to read most posts. Try to eat more proteins eg egg whites, milk,cheese and fish everyday to aid in the egg maturation to ovulation. That's what some gals did to ovulate successfully.

For me, my bbt dipped a bit this morning to 36.43 from 36.72 yesterday. Today is just CD18. Last afternn my opk test line looked almost as dark as the control line. But when I tested again last night at 9pm, the line became lighter. I BDed last morning and this morning. Not sure if I have Oed. Got some slight cramps on my right abdomen but not intense. Dun want to think too much. Just BD as per normal and wait. According to my ovulation calendar online, I should O between 29 June-2 July. Have to BD actively this weekend liao.

Good morning ladies. Its Friday!

Shirley: hugs cycle buddy. Wow u got time to exercise. I am sure u r in great shape. I haven't exercise for years. Don't worry stay strong. I am still having cramps. I think it's longer than normal (3 days alteady). I have a silly question, I have a habit of sleeping on my tummy. Would that cause any problem?

Morning ladies!! TGIF!!! Woo hoo!!

Shirley : Not sure too.. But sometimes before af will have slightly much more CM.. I keep on having some cramps... Dunno is it af reporting... Not much on sore boobs.. Very scared i will see red... *cross fingers*

Ttcing : jia you!!! Hope the swimmers catches the egg..

ThIru : hmmm.. I tink better dun slp on ur tummy le.. Who knws u haf a BFP... Try to slp on the side...

Morning ladies!! It's Friday yeah!!

Bbt dropped today fr 36.85 to 36.64 today... Sigh.

Woke up today, sore boobs totally gone, no cramps at all, tummy feels flatter than ever. Never feel so normal before. Haiz...

morning ladies!

ttc,
you got BD last night?

today if can, BD again k?

high chances you might be ovulating today ...
tmr your bbt should surge and continue to be high for next few days .. hee...

have fun!
happy.gif

Ttc: I had eggs but worry bbt the cholestrol cos I took the yolk too.. Taking fish oil as well.. If your right side is cramp, most likely you're ovulating on Yeo right ovary.. I felt the cramp on my right side too.. But still confused if I have oed not.. Still testing my opk thou.. Bd again today and alt days.. Just to play safe..

Thiru: nah.. Just exercise to get rid of my stress and add in some happy hormone to feel better.. How's your opk yes strip? Show negative alr?? Just Bd if you feel the cramp.. Could be your egg wants to release but couldn't so trying hard to break thru its follicles thus the cramp..

Berries: don't think so much cos sometime our body will give fake symptoms if we think too much.. Which dpo r u now?? Btw, the cm is to block your cervix to prevent infection from going into your womb.

Shirley : ya lor.. tink i got alot of imaginary symptoms.. today is dpo6.. time pass so slow...

how bout if the cramps sometimes on the right.. sometimes on the left leh? got such thing anot?

Morning...

I just tested and bfn maybe still too early at 8dpo. Shall test again in 2 days later.

Celtbaby, I can't wait till 12dpo. I sure test. My last pregnancy tested positive on 11dpo.

Berries:thanks! Will try to bd agan tml and sunday morning.

Thiru: better sleep to ur left side so that ur womb on the right side will not be "squeezed" by u. Better for implantation also
happy.gif

Hsien: I took clomid this cycle on CD2-6 so could I be o-ing earlier or still the same? I dun feel anything obvious that I have o-ed. My opks sometimes morning looks dark but then by evening lighter. Dunno if I hv o-ed.

Yup, bd-ed last morn (CD17) and this morning (CD18) as DH is too tired to BD at night. We also BDed on CD 9,11,13 & 14. Supposed to O during the weekends according to some ovulation calendars but those r just guides I think.

Celtbaby: could be the cooler weather last night that caused ur bbt to drop slightly? At least 36.64 is still quite high. Last cycle my boobs are also sore till my AF came so dun eat into these misleading "symptoms". Some gals reportedly do not have much symptoms tilll they missed their AF then went to test HPT. Why dun u test on a hpt today or tonorrow to kill the suspense? wishing u all the very best and baby dust to all here!

Morning ladies!! It's Friday, loves!!! ^__^ Woohoooo!!

Those who are O-ing, please work hard this weekend hor! *giggles* Dress as little to your ability, and turn up the heat for seduction! ;) *winks*

@Berries
Yah leh, watery discharge after O is good sign!! Rooting for you! :p

@TTCing
Very long time no see! *plants big kiss* Hmm, sounds like you might have O'ed yesterday before the BBT increase.. Nvm just BD again today and next few days just to cover base? :p

@Shirley
Wah, exercise! You very disciplined.. I always want to exercise but never do it. Heard exercise is good for smooth delivery..

@Berries
If cramp on right and then left, maybe got 2 eggs released this cycle?

@Babykk
Hugs.. don't worry too much; dpo8 still early.. can test again this weekend? ^^

Shirley: try not to take the yolks. I only take the whites most of the time. Some gals claimed to take 8-10 egg whites a day a few days b4 they suspect they will O! and they did O & got BFPs!! Not sure if they r too exaggerated or really true.
But I think best to take just 2 egg whites per day or every 2 days from CD1 onwards to slowly build up e protein levels in ur body.

Berries: got left n right cramps coz we hv ovaries on both left n right sides mah
happy.gif
either side might b trying to rupture thus the cramps.

Shirley: I already tested negative for opk on 27/6 then stopped testing. K I try to bd this weekend. Don't feel stress just have happy thoughts and eat good food

morning ladies. its friday and to celebrate my manager's holiday, we had big breakfast in the office. Lol....

celtyeo, erm, monitor the temp a few more days. cos u took at different timing so abit not so zun. try to take it at the same timing see how. yup, like some of the gals suggestion, y not do a test soon and clear ur doubts, if really bfp, can arrange to see gynae and get some pregnancy support. but based on the current temps, looks good, jiayou wor.

shirley, try not to take yolks, cos too high chlorestrol. take the whites only.

here's my chart. nothing too exciting.

7210002.jpg

Babykk : maybe it is too early le ba.. i tink test after dpo10 will be slightly much accurate rite? i also cant wait to test! i hate to wild guess now.. so stress up! and the more i tink the more deperate i am like tat...

TTCing : i also slp on the right side leh.. right side is the ovulating area? omg!! how now? normally release of egg can be both sides?

beaniez : Morning!! really hope is a gd sign... cant wait for time to pass fast.. so tat i can test.. better than guessing it every min.. sian! will like tis? two side also releasing egg? i so confused now.. i go google now and chk.. hee

Hi hi ladies, good Friday morning to you all, it's been a while since I posted, been terribly busy, but I do try to come in to catch up on the posts every night. I'm in CD 5 now, last cycle was unusually long, haiz, cheat my feelings. Best part was, I went to see TCM last Sat, n she felt my pulse for very long, then she asked me "could u be pregnant?"! Wah, my heart skipped a beat at that moment leh, but even then deep down inside I knew it was highly unlikely, cos I never detected a proper O, n I took a couple of HPT throughout the week n all negative. Then the TCM said sometimes if u r sick, the "Mai" (pulse) will be very strong n smooth too. Chay!! I was down with minor flu the whole week. N true enough, my AF came on Monday. The TCM said if I can have that kind of "mai" when pregnant, it's very good for the baby. Hmmm, so now the question is: how to get it without having to be sick?? Heee.

Yesterday my DH went on a business meeting n met this guy in his late 40s, n after talking abt work, dunno why they started chatting abt family. N this guy told my hubby that his wife n him tried for a baby for 8 years, but nothing happened cos his wife was a stockbroker who worked till 3am n was under tremendous stress. So one day she decided to quit her job, n exercise more, n guess what, they conceived the very next month. So I think moral of the story is: stress is really a killer. Haiz, sometimes I think I work so hard to earn more money, end of the day, the money also just go straight to the fertility doctors, for what right... So... mid year resolution - I should try my darnest best to CHILL! N I'm going to try to plan more short breaks. Spend money on gynaes n drugs might as well spend money on holidays I reckon. Better for health, both physical n mental! Hee. Its tough to be away sometimes cos we r both in sales n the sales target is always there, but we should try. So tomorrow, since it's the end of the sales month/quarter, just to have some fun n recharge for next month/quarter, we r going to Universal Studios. Haha. Abit kiddish I know, we r really a bit too old for it, but hey, we have never been there since it opened, n I think with an open mind, it's gonna be great fun! Just hope the weather won't be as hot as last weekend!

Sorry for ranting. I just think God put that guy there yesterday to meet my DH n open our eyes so we can be inspired to live better! Cos it can be so easy to be caught up with work sometimes, but end of the day, it does not really matter. Wish all the ladies here ALL THE BEST for this cycle!!
happy.gif

Beaniez: hi hi! Hope u r fine too! Thx for remembering me
happy.gif
Yeah, will try to BD as much as possible till next week just to cover my base. Just that my silly DH is feeling tired after work these days so he dozed off immediately when he lay on the bed! So he prefers to BD in e mornings when he is more awake and refresh. Sometimes I will tell him that he is the one who is tired n dun want to bd n if we suay suay miss the egg,dun say that its me again huh!;p

Anyway which CD or dpo r u at as of today?

bbcripps : hihi *wave* nah!! we are all here for each other.. no worries! wow!! ur hb met the guy must have its reason... maybe u and ur hb are too stress or too focus in work le.. so this guy is to send msg to both of u to be stress free and relax..and mircale will come!!
happy.gif
God bless!

babykk,ttcing,sleepygal: i'll probably do a test during the weekend or early next week if af not here yet, coz my last mth cycle is 34 days, so if base on 34 days again means it shd be due by this sun.

Yah, my bbt is quite erratic, sometimes i guess it also depends on hw rested you are during the nite. some nites i sleep like a baby, some nites i keep tossing n turning... sure not zun.

Sleepygal: your bbt post O also looks good right?

Shirley: if you are taking more than one egg a day, do not eat the yolk. what you can also do is steam the egg white like chawanmushi? hehe

Berries: u can o on both or either sides. Right side is also where ur womb is situated. So in case there is implantation, try not to sleep on ur right side too much.

TTCing : i see!!! like tis i will try not to slp on right side liao.. coz i got a habit to slp on my right hand side... i realise i slp on my right hand side i feel more secure... dunno y.. my habit ba... must change side liao le...

beaniez, dun tink its an implantaion dip for my case. mine always have dips at certain points in the letual phase. always ended up kana cheated too. nothing at all. the sore boobs disappeared. so now is to pray hard and wait lor.

celt, i do certainly hope something big is going on inside there but trying not to get too excited. haha, very difficult.

Thanks berries! Yes I really believe that guy was a messager from up there, cos this was the first time my DH met him, the meeting was planned last min, n dunno why their discussion suddenly turned from work to family. Very random. N a very personal subject for a first time business meeting! Plus, my DH is not local, so even more unusual that a Chinese uncle will open up to him like that. Ok so I got the message, now I have to live by the message. Let's all relax, n receive our miracles!
happy.gif
Jia you jia you jia you!

energeticsnake : normally how long is ur 1 cycle? maybe tis time +ive leh.. ^^

bbcripps : yes! jia you!!!!

Thiru : feeling cold? wat u mean by tat?

Back