2WW - for those TTC-ing

congrats Miracle!!!! grabbing ur bbdusts tightly!!!! have a good rest!!
happy.gif

Miracle,congratulations to u..use a BIG bag to store ur bbdust alr..Rest well and take care..Enjoy..All hard work had been paid off..

Re: EWCM,
I take grapefruit juice, sunkist brand. i also take EPO for this cycle.

blissful: thanks.. Had an appt this late morning and jus came back from lunch... Busy day for me.. But gonna pop in to see as n when i have time.. =D

Woo.. Me too gonna test this weekend too...

Yeo: U can BD every other day.. In fact, bd every other day from today for a week. Jus in case, u O late, thats what u heard from another thread.. =D

Happy bd-ing.... =D

cheeka: what cd r u in today? drop alot or what? u waiting for Af to report? Mine also up down up down...

vymon: me too have another 5kg left from previous pregnancy... =( Am already 78 now le lo... so scary.... Am very FAT!!!

regards to CLOMID, i took it for this cycle and the cycle that i conceived my boy. I'm happy that i responded well to clomid for both cycles. Clomid make u O, so if got O then will have AF lo. U can have AF but not O. So u O confirm have AF.

miracle: How is ur blood test result??

Lastly, those who are waiting for O, hope u gals test positive for O soon. Those waiting for AF to end hope ur af end and can bd faster... =D

Those who r in 2ww... Fingers crossed for u... =D

blessed, i not sure, seems like after my ops, the o is getting earlier and the cycle is shorter. o will have happen between cd 8 to cd 12 or cd 13. hope so lor. hope i still can hop on to the boat.

Miracle, CONGRSTS!!! Kisses to left cheek and right cheek. Grabbing your BABY DUSTS!!!

Love your blog btw, and your dog too. Im sure you will soon update your blog with the good news too.

Sasa, Shirley, Vanilla: Cant say that my AF is overdue. My cycle varies from 28 days to 33 days. Today is CD 32. Waiting for the red witch to come...

Miracle: huge congrats!!!!!!!!! Rest well and take care of yourself.. Use a big bag to grab your baby dust!!! Grab grab grab.. Is that twins for you??? So happy for you!!!! Hugs and kisses to you..

Cheeka: can test Tmr if af haven report..
happy.gif
good luck and keeping finer crossed for you

Hi Cheeka, thanks for reading it. =)

Faith, I am seeing Dr Sadhana at KKHIVF centre. Hehehe. I heard she has lucky hands. My friend got twins by her, and the ladies I got to know when we did ET together, 3 of us all got pregnant. So she's our lucky star!

Ok, so vanilla reminded me about the giving away of pads. Please pm me your mailing address and I will send them over to you once I go for my first scan to confirm baby is healthy. Hahaha. It will be fun to know what the mailman thinks if I didn't seal it properly.

To everyone who wished me.. thanks for being part of my 2ww and going through it with me. I'll still log in here to chat with you girls if you all don't mind. =) don't kick me out hor..

Miracle: pls continue to log in n spread bb dusts to all.of us here.. N pls do update ur lovely blog..
happy.gif

Beanbeab: rest well.. Drink lots of water n tk good care .

Cheeka: ooooo... Mine is 30-33. Fingers crossed for u!!!

Yup! I will cont to update. Everyday sure can expect 1 post de.
I will not spare you guys with all the gory details! Heheh.

Weather really jia lat man. Very warm. Drink more water sisters.

Miracle,must continue to log in to spread the bbdust ard..let me know when u ready to post ur bbdust pad..TIA..how to sent pm from here..'blur'
happy.gif

Miracle, Congrats!! Take care and rest well.

Blissful, Read that you also had creamy white discharge, like I shared earlier with tiggerbaby, this is one of my signs before test positive. And during my #1 time, I also kept having the feeling like AF coming soon and abit wet below. But still AF didnt visit and that was when I tested positive. Hee.. hope to hear good news from you soon.
happy.gif

Raspy: spotted seen ytd.. Ya,feel abit wet.. N this morn when on train, I hv the feeling like af is flushing outbut after a feel.on the seat, was false alarm. Till now no sight of red when I visited toilet.. Hope gd news coming along. But if mot, will try harder in new cycle..

Miracle: waiting for your babydust pad too.. Book in advance first.. Lol.. So ks of me.. Will read your blog too. A regular visitor..
happy.gif

Bliss: I also think you gt chance.. Read that it could be mucus plug.. Its meant to protect the baby by producing mucus to block the cervix from bacteria.. Good sign.. Think you should really test Tmr.. Can't wait for your good news!!!

Ladies,gd news..the 1 unit flat is still available..YEAH!!Pls keep me in ur prayer for me to be the owner of the unit..thank you thank you..haha..enjoy ur wkend..
happy.gif

Shirley: but im not hving high.hopes. Dunno.. Dun wan to feel dwn if is false alarm so i.tk.it naturally.. I.sure will.share wif u ladies if is bfp!
Joke of the day: was touching up mk up, finger has bb cream cos hven wash hand den while wiping I tot I saw blood.. I wad so sad den wipe again chey is my cream.. Haha..

Faith: greatz.. U will get that unit. I alrdy ask them to reserved for u..hehehe..if I can i.sure do that..

Shirley: faster pack n get ready to b hme for tonite bed actuvities.. Tmr wkend no need to rush off to bed quickly.. ;)

Miracle: congrats lady! Grabbing baby dust! Send me the pad too haha. Rest well n do visit us n let us know your progress.

Shirley: just bought grapefruit juice. Tml starting LRD also let's work hard this cycle.

Vanilla: how r u? Feeling better?

Bliss: can't Bd tonight.. Me only cd3.. My hubby won't be attracted to me..
sad.gif
wo yao ye bu ke yi.. Lol..

Thiru: finally done with your work?? Lets work even harder this time round.
happy.gif
I am goin to watch magascar later.. Yipee.. I still waiting for my opk.. Haven come yet..

Vanilla: how's your tummy?? Feeling better?

Wow wow congrats miracle. Grab baby dust .

Started to test opk today and was faint line. Think it gonna pick up soon. Hoping is 2 days time.

Vanilla, wat happen?

Babykk: gt measure bbt this month?? Vanilla stomach upset cos ate supplement on empty stomach.. So not feeling well after that..

Just called clinic and will start my FET again in sept..so meanwhile i'll ttcing naturally this month again and also thinking of going back in july-sept for TCM and acupuncture..

Ladies im in dpo8 today..think there's a couple of cycle buddies am i right?
happy.gif

opps..vanilla take care!

babykk..seems like your o nearby
happy.gif

celtyeo all the best for your bd hehe
happy.gif

ladies in 2ww and awaiting o still..jia you ok!!!

Vanilla: take care

Shirley: ya last day of course. Then went over to visit my godmother in hospital. Had knee replacement surgery. Just got back. Goin to drink grapefruit juice and opk this week before bd. don't know if they deliver register mail tml? If not then it would be Monday. No rush. Which cd r u?

Shirley yes I got take bbt this cycle. But seriously I dunno how to see..

ChrisL, yes today cd10. Shd be ovulating soon.

Thiru: I just started my grapefruit ytd night.. I am in my cd3 today. TMr will be going to friend birthday.. this week is packed with activities. How's your godma? Is she better now? She fell down is it?

Babykk: I think I am too late for bbt for this month.. alr in cd3 today.. hopefully I can conceive this month. Keeping finger crossed for myself.. I am still waiting for my opk to arrive.

Busy with work & down with fever n flu....no need to bd le....this cycle gone too....

Miracle: congrats!!! I read ur blog too! Hehe do take good care of urself...

Vanilla: no af still gt hope...cheer up & think positively ya
happy.gif

Blissfulsasa: praying for BFP for u!!!

Raywen: take care of your health.. More water and fruits.. Weather killing.. Now at my mil place.. Total humid and hot.. Can perspire by just sitting down.. Summer is here..

thiru, shirley, babykk, chirsL,

<font color="ff0000"><blink><font size="+2">THANK YOU GALS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for your care and concern!!</font></blink></font>

I am feeling better but sometimes still feeling a little crampy.. Sorry, i busy with the appt whole day, jus ended my appt and came back.. Super tired and sleepy.. zzzz =(

Anyway, i think i might have good news to share with you girls!! =D

Think it might be a POSITIVe!!

Actually, i was still thinking if i wanna share wif u gals so early. Cuz i was hoping to wait for e 6 weeks scan, confirm le then share this happy news with you gals. But when i log in and saw u gals de msg.. No way for me to wait till 6 weeks then tell u all.. Too bad to do it this way.. nonono.. So here i am to share this piece of good news to u gals.. =D

This morning, I tested with the cheapo HPT strips and then saw a faint line so i used the Clearblue Plus, I saw a + sign came up, tho not very strong positive kind. Then i use another brand called, First Response(red dye instead of like CB which is blue, as i read that blue dye can sometimes give false positive - I bought i from ebay), same, it gave me a line.. Not very strong tho.

Then lastly, i came back home just now and used the Clearblue Digital to confirm all of the above!!!! It says, Pregnant, 1-2 weeks... =D

Seriously, still not very convincing.. I dont feel anything apart from tired... And i guess i felt a little greasy in my tummy.. Felt my tummy upside down like tat. Not sure if it is MS or wat, for my previous pregnancy, no MS at all..

Finally, my <font color="ff0000">R</font><font color="ff6000">a</font><font color="ffff00">i</font><font color="119911">n</font><font color="0000ff">b</font><font color="aa00aa">o</font><font color="aa00aa">w</font> <font color="ff0000">B</font><font color="ff6000">a</font><font color="ffff00">b</font><font color="119911">y</font>!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy, excited and worried at the same time... =(

Worried cuz i felt my lines are faint as compare to that time when i conceived lele and only able to test positive till this morning.. Which is DPO15. *fingers crossed, legs crossed, whole body twisted*

Hope i can see beanie in 2 weeks time. =)

faith: Pray that you can get the flat that you want... =D

Thiru: Think it as you go there and grab baby dust. I know it is easy to say then done. Maybe u can eat the red egg?

What happen to your grandma? Hope she is alright.. u too take care ya... =)

babykk: Good luck.. The <font color="ff0000">l l</font> OPK will come to you soon.

shirley: thk still not oo late for bbt leh.. Mine i chart using different timing this cycle which is not accurate and only a few days before my positive OPK then i change to take temp at the same time, 730am till now. So u still not too late to take bbt.

Anyway, to those who are waiting to test positive for OPK, you gals will soon get your <font color="ff0000"><blink>l l</blink></font> soon.

For those who are in their 2WW, your <font color="ff0000"><blink>+</blink></font> and <font color="ff0000"><blink>l l</blink></font> will come soon... VERY SOON.

Lastly, baby dust to u gals.. =D

Ok, not sure who will be so late still inside here. I'm going to bed now, so tired after a day full of appts.. nitey =D

Omg! Vanilla, I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!!
happy.gif
I'm sure LeLe would be very happy too. Take care okay and rest more.

Gimme lots of baby dusts please! I really need them
happy.gif
cos I'm still in 2ww. Hopefully witch don't show up,

Can share with us your bbt chart and symptoms please?

I had a hunch that you were preggie cos you were so quiet yesterday and today.
happy.gif
congrats again!

Congrats vanilla!! Grabing baby dust from u.
Now i am quite confident this cycle too as i took clomid and epo same as you and you strike. Finger cross!!
So happy for u!! Congrats congrats

Vanilla:Congrats to u..lele will be happily from above and protecting u and didi/meimei..May u have a sticky and smooth pregnancy..Grabbing lots of bbdust from u for my 2ww...Hope to join u in Feb thread soon..

Cheeka: These few days really buys with appointments. No time to come in. If i'm i'll rot in the thread.. lol.. THanks.. Baby dust to u wor... *fingers crossed for u* hope ur witch dont show up.. =D

As per request, this is my bbt chart. Anyone knows what is the green line? I looks back into the HPT strips tat i took today, i can see something. So i change into + for those days.. haa.. I rmb i ask hb, did u see a second line? He say no la, not consider as la. Then the very night i dreamt that i got my two l l lo... inside e dream i still tell him, see i told u 2 lines liao u dont believe. Like i won!!

THen on 15th, i did it exactly the same way, SEE i told u l l liao lo!!! lol..

7160784.jpg

babykk: thank you.. for EPO do not take once u test positie for O leh.. My fren told me it could trigger uterine contractions.

miracle: hee hee.. thanks dear... u too.. rest more.. Urs might be twins lo.. =D

yeo: thanks gal... =D

raywen: yup.. finally i can join the FEB thread.. But i'll still be coming in to chit chat.. =D

faith: Thanks.. Jus pray that this will be a sticky and smooth 9 months for me.. and of all the others who got their BFP too.. =D

For the rest, hang in there!! Bb dust to all..!! =D

Good morning... Its a happy sat!!!! We have gt a couple of grad... So happy!!!!! Huge congrats to you vanilla!!!! I am really very happy for you... Together with miracle... Pls take care if yourself k? Don't forget your supplements... Also your tummy too.. Come in and update us too..

Have a great weekends..
happy.gif

Shirley: yup yup... Thank u!! Ya e supplement I Ma eat something before tat...

Mrs R: thank u too.. I'm not far from u.. Haaa...
happy.gif

Back