2WW - for those TTC-ing

Ya so cosy to think about our future. Mayfair condo on Jurong east ave 1 near the Singtel station. Somewhere near Chinese garden Mrt la

Ooh, opp parc oasis. I always go the market nearest your place thiru.

Babykk, i never drink that, bu i remember f&n or pokka is it has them. But i think freshly squeezed still the best coz no preservatives.

so many at west side.. who at north??? my bto at seng kang.. any neighbour? nvm.. if gt meeting, maybe can meet up somewhere central... ;)

i just bought some fresh grapefruit from ntuc.. from florida... going to eat tmr..

Babykk: I'm drinking sunkist, grapefruit plus orange. Pure grapefruit is too sour for me Liao. I also true another one which is red ruby, grapefruit plus cranberry, florida brand. Think it's big pack de, 1.5L kind..
happy.gif
but mine at ntuc

Wowwww...so happening here so many posts to read...

and lol on the typo..i was wondering what was shirley saying?? hahaha

Cheeka-
you asked about supplements to increase cervical mucus right? I myself ate royal jelly and it really worked for me. The discharge are really lots compared to previously!

Another thing you ladies can try is raspberry leaf tea
happy.gif
known to 'cleanse' the womb. I normally drink it with some teaspoons of honey

And oh vanilla!
You also mentioned that you blocked nose when sleeping right? Could it be you're allergic to dust mites? I recently found out that im allergic to dust mites(found everywhere) and also cat's fur!! and i have 2 kitties
sad.gif
sad.gif
that explains why i've been sneezing almost everyday! I thought i have a cold and body immune system is not good .. A simple blood test will find out
happy.gif

Morning ladies! It's fri le!!!

Miracle: good Luck to uuuuu! Bring us gd news okie!

I had a sweet dreams...
happy.gif
something to wif hot results.. Heee but hven tested out.. Monitor in process..

wah, so many ppl stayin in west! Woo hoo.. Shirley n others, u r nt too far..

Thiru: ic, mine is at Jurong west.. Jurong too big Liao, jus like sk n punggol.. Keke..

MOrning all.

ChrisL, thanks! I will also try royal jelly. I am desperate that I am willing to try anything... ha..ha....

SO many in the west, me too! Maybe we can organise a gathering for those staying in the west. Of course, the rest can join also
happy.gif

Gd morning ladies..

miracle:bbdust to u..hear gd news frm u soon..

blissfulsasa:u had a gd dream,very high chance alr..late for 2 days Liao..go test go test,and spread bbdust to us..

cheeka:haha..too many things to try out this cycle..don't know body can accept it a not..

Miracle: may lady luck be with u! Let us know the good news if u want to. No pressure

My mom lives in Yishun so north also can haha. Ya we should meet up.

Good morning Jie Mei meng... Its w wonderful Fri.. Yeah.. Tgif..

Miracle: all the best and luck for today... We will be waiting for your good news.. Just did a small prayer for you..
happy.gif
o am still waiting for my place to be fully built. Completion date would be sometime nextyear or after next.. I can't wait for my house.. which part of punggol you're at?

Bliss: Nvm.. If gt gathering, I don't mind travelling once awhile to meet you ladies..

If gt cough, wise not to take grapefruit right? Feel that my phlegm is building up..

morning ladies. finally its friday.

Vymon, i m cd 9 today can be ur cycle buddy too.

miracle, jiayou and good luck for the blood test.

i suspected my o came early again on ytd, even though opk shows -ve but ewcm were spotting on last evening and bbt shot up today. there goes 1month again. show u guys my erratic chart.

7156797.jpg

Morng all,

Good luck to Miracle!

Yeah! TGIF! halfday work today, gonna go do something I enjoy in the next half to take my mind off TTC.

Shirley: Lets see how many typos u achieve today ;p

Sleepygal, I tot u were having cough recently? That could be the cause for erratic temps. My temp is also erratic when sick.

Faith, no choice leh. Whatever can make me pregnant, I will do it. Even IVF. It's just that DH is not ready yet to go to that stage. That's why we're taking a break first lho. So that we are not that stressed.

miracle: wow thats fast... wait for ur good news if u wish to share with us! :D

shirley: mayb u drink it when its not cold? grapefruits tends to be more in acidic..

faith: hmmm... i will wait.. dun wan to to disappointed..

sleepygal: aiyo.. den gt bd last nite ma??

Morning Ladies! It's FRIDAY!!!!
Miracle: good luck! pls shower us with baby dust ya! ;)
Sleepygal: yeah! Just hope tt my cycle won't go very long like (CD71) hee~

will be seeing my gynae to seek for her advise.. should I try clomid?

Yeo: lol.. I will try to minimize my mistake.. But sometimes too excited den type too fast.. That's when error comes in.. Haha.

Bliss: I ate the grapefruit in e morning.. Feel that phlegm building up my throat.. Today only cd 3.. Haix..

cheeka, ya still having the cough. if the temp is so erratic, then the cover line for this cycle will be very high leh.

sasa, got la, just bd last nite. keke. but dunno in time or not. haiz.

vymon, whether to take clomid or not, depends on ur gynae advise. but its not good to take clomid for too many cycles. my gynae say its better not to take for more than 9-12cycles of clomid per lifetime cos it will cause ovarian cancer.

Vymon, I took clomid for 3 cycles. I feel that now, I am super dry... I think it is clomid's side effect. I never liked clomid. But of course, it's up to you. Do you ovulate regularly? Have you tried other natural things, like royal jelly etc?

Shirley: hmmm.. shdnt b a prob ba..grapefruit is not liamg type jus sour fruits. But some may not tk.it cos its too acidic..for ut phlegm is it cold or heaty?

Sleepygal:shd be in tume la..not to worry.. U will nrxt to b grag tog wif vanilla,miracle..

Jus spotted discharge, creamy de.. But at e same time feel.luke af cramps.. Alredy cd34 le..calculated bk from aug last yr the max cd is cd I hv is 33 den af reports le..shall monitor it till sun..

Aiyoboss bk from leave, cannot 光明整大use pc mus use my phone liao.. So sian ttm!

sleepygal:yesterday weather very hot,maybe that why the bbt is higher today..this morning my bbt is also the highest after O..

cheeka:ya,I can understand..we will go as far as we can just for the BFP! once someone tells us try this try that,if I didn't try,will feel guilty of not doing it,like I have not tried my very best..

blissfulsasa:eek:kie..shall patiently wait for ur gd news..

Morning ladies!! TGIF!! ^__^

Miracle, many many many lucks and hugs for the blood test! xoxo

Vanilla, blissfulasa.. good luck good luck! Spread bbdust to us! hehe~ :p

sleepygal - my cycle buddy! I'm CD10 today... last 2 days my BBT very low, dunno why.. >_<

sasa, its ur turn to have typo har? haha. thanks for the wishing ah. u will also grad this cycle la, dun worry so much. btw, since ur af is late y not test it? like wat other gals says, if preg liao can arrange to see gynae to get some pills to support the pregnancy.

faith, no leh, i sleep in aircon room with fan on too, so dun matter whether is the weather hot or not leh.

Sleepygal: at least got bd, sure in time..
happy.gif

Sasa: cd34 with creamy discharge, sounds promising
happy.gif
Usually ard AF time if coming,the discharge will see abit of red which you dun see right? Hope ur af dun report.

Faith: i.do hope is gd news too.. But I m nt putting too much hope..dunno y.. I jus tk it naturally..

Beaniez: hope so! Hope u r doing great! =)

Sleepygal: I hope so.. Hmm.. Wanted to trst this morn but scare is bfn.. I see tmr or sun.. Dun wan to qaste my precious hptk.. Heeee... Im using phone, the keyboard is v narrow so abit typo error..

Hope vanilla is feeling better!

Celtyeo: I was looking for it ut no leh,even wipe a few more times no.. Will see how it gies in the day.. Jus hope it wun report at all.. Feeling quite cold now.. Dun think.is one of the oreggy symptoms, looks like af reporting symptoms..

Sleepygal &amp; cheeks: thanks for the advise. I do ovulate but takes very long like more than CD50...

Before married my cycle is ard 50days and after married my cycle is quite consistent like 40days (got pregnant within 3mths try) but after my first pregnancy n 2 MCs, my cycle takes even longer which is more than 70days.. Damn worried.. My friends said tt maybe I'm too stressed.. I do find stress when ppl approach me asking if I'm pregnant ( cos I put on alot of weight) and also ppl ard taking turn getting pregnant which somehow make mi abit stress over it though I'm happy for them.. Haiz.. TTC is kind of frustrating at times..

Lets hope all of us can graduate very soon!!!

vymon, you're welcome.
happy.gif
I read somewhere that just by slimming down, the menstruation cycle becomes shorter and more regular. If your BMI is on the high side, you may consider slimming down.

blissfulsasa:choy...shoo shoo away ur AF..use ping chang xin..focus with other thing..

vymon:yup,agree ttc is not as simple as I thought..never realize that I would take so long just to get pregnant..Yes,we will all grad soon!!

Sasa... you are in which cycle day? Me too, waiting for AF to report... :

~CHANTING~ AF dont come! AF dont come! AF dont come!

Cheeks: yup.. I have 13kgs to get rid to reach my before birth weight 46kg.. Good luck to u too! Hope to hear ur gd news really soon and pass us some baby dust!
happy.gif

Faith: let's JIA you and graduate real soon!

Yeo: "tonight is the night"!!!!! Hehe... Bd Bd Bd..

Bliss: af passed 3 days alr?? Going to testweither today or Tmr?? Excited for your results.. Let us know soon..

Anyone knows if green tea is good for ttcing???

Shirley: 2.5days to b exact.. Planning to test on sun.. Butttt scare is neg..

Cheeka: no.. I plan to start taking if af reports thiscycle.. I pray hard for u too.. U af overdue how many days le?

Bliss: ok.. Will wait for your good news.. Fingewe crossed for you..

Cheeka: today really quiet.. Perhaps the rest are busy. what's your cd? I only cd3.
sad.gif

Shirley: Thanks.. i also hoping is a good sign!
happy.gif
u JY tonite okie..
happy.gif
i think i will go toilet check hourly! hehehe.. even touch my tummy earlier on..

Back