2WW - for those TTC-ing

Morning ladies, on my way to Gyane now.. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Abt the Taiwan variety show. I tot only unused pad? Got OPK n hpt? If yes I muz have missed out tat part.
happy.gif

Re: Phelgm
Try to drink honey water. Those homemade de la. Make urself. It works for me.

Oh ya.. What's the licking abt ar? Lol.. Who wanna lick who?
happy.gif

Sleepygal, must rest more. Otherwise, the cough can become worst. And try to sip hot water, as hot as you can take it, to kill the germs in your throat.

Morn all,

Some of your posts so funny....
happy.gif

Shirley... your typo errors are really entertaining ;p but i still dun get what is "O just male no e this morning"??
happy.gif

haha, bunny, good idea. i tink should change my nick again ah, cos no more chance for dragon bb le. change to energeticgal oso sounds good.

y cough cant take vit c? the 1st doc i went on tues said, other than really sick, also to prevent from spreading to others. haha. but the one i went ytd said its not as though as u r sick until i cannot function lor. docs the same medical group got different advise lor.

rest is only after work lor.

cheeka, ya sipping hot water now. after sipping the cough soothen abit after that they symphony starts again.

Afternoon ladies!
think there's a bad virus gg round. my family was down whole of last week. Take care pple. We ttc-ers very chiam..everything also cannot, cannot afford to fall sick even.

Vanilla!! All the very best! ;)

faith, mine is at 36.5 today! .1 lower than you! as long as higher than pre o still ok.

Bliss: tonight my hubby is going to get s3.. Haha.. Changing to m1 plan cos singtel the new launched plan like lousy only.. I just bought preseed ytd from Watson.. But guardian gt discount. Apparently the guardian at bugis one all sold out..

The "lick" joke: cos I always gt typo like in tthe morning, I accidentally type " have you breed? O just male no e this morning" to Thiru but what I meant was " have you brewed? I just make my in the morning" den was telling the ladies that I using phone always self auto correct for me like there was once I type "lucky me" to my friend but the phone self correct to "lick me". So Pai sei!!! Lol..

Cheeka: lol!!! I have a joker phone.. Bo bian.. Haha.. I brighten your day together with others too.. Muhaha...

Vanilla: what time is your appt? On leave today? The lick me is a joke.. Refer to the top.. I will be waiting for your good news..ttogether with miracle too..

Yeo: yeah.. I find is amuse too.. Lol.. Btw, I just ordery opk and bought preseed ytd..drank my longan tea in the morning.

Btw, anyone know if I can drink grapefruit juice during mens? Will it be too cold or what?? I also taking blackmores fish oil.. When should I stop taking?

energeticgal,
coz vit c is phelgm inducing, thus if having cough (with phelgm, not to take)

but others like running noss or sore throat, vit c is very important.

mine more jialat.. still bunny. haa
i lazy to chg nick.. let me think what to chg.

shirley: the "lick me' one is classic! lol!

What is the benefit longan red date drink? Will it be too heaty? I just finished my TCM medicine, think abit too heaty le coz got small mouth ulcers now...

But i guess for pple who are ttc, heaty is better than "liang" right...

cd17 tested opk at 11am today, faint line.... will test again this evening.... soon using up the 24 test strips that i got from gmkt....

beanbean:my cover line based on ff is only 36.5..so I 0.1 higher than my coverline..what is ur coverline?

shirley:u so cute..pple recding ur sms sure got a shock..

celtyeo:u going to O soon..to be safe,BD tonight to cover the base..

bunny, oic. thanks for the info. i have cough, runny nose and sore throat. how? haha. i just bought Wu Mei Drink, hopefully can soothe the throat.

change to snakey / snaky? weird name hor? but probably brings u good luck in conceiving little snake. haha.

Ello everyone! I just got a job offer which I interviewed for last month before my ivf. Now they are gg to offer me. Should I be honest and tell them that I am preg if I really am?

Aiyoh...

Shirley: looks like your lick me and breed joke is the hot topic of the day. Hahaha on course so cannot check too often.

My mom just called and asked about my AF! How embarrassing is that!

Yeo: ya.. That's why I remember till today.. Lol.. Longan red date tea is those "pu xue" type.. Abit heaty.. But can help to nourish body a little.. Don't drink in the evening..

Faith: I manage to quickly resend the correct one.. Haha.. I will read my text again after I send..

shirley: how much u bot for ur preseed? ya lo, singtel plan sucks. im under m1 yrs ago..hhehe...
alright.. missed 1.5days le.. another 4.5days b4 i go test! kekekeke

where is vanilla???

Energeticdragon: you can just change to baby snake.. More direct.

Miracle: congrats on your new job.. They decided to hire you? When is your first day?

Thiru: lol.. Your mum also very cute.. Hopefully no one heard that.. Ya la.. My phone damn joker..

Hi ladies,

I was just wondering - did u ladies tell anyone (colleagues and friends) that you r planning to conceive? I kinda of like did that a few mths ago and now really regreted letting people know.

Kinda of felt that other people think I am infertile or something wrong down there.

My boss just told me that his 46 year old sis is pregnant. Actually, I feel motivated, in the sense that if she is so much older and can still give birth, then I can do it too! But then, another colleague later said that she felt otherwise. She felt that he is trying to 'insult' me by implying that I m worse than his 46 year old sister!!

At that instance, I really hated myself for telling them my initial plans. Stupid stories like these keep happening to me and the worse thing is, I can't tell such people off by simply announcing that I am finally pregnant!!

What can I do to make myself feel better???
sad.gif

Shirley, they are in the midst of an offer for me. I dunno if I should take it up or not. The stress of this new job, and the expectation of working overtime.. I'm really having second thoughts.

Ttcing, since u alrdy told people liao, there's nothing you can say to undo it. I feel that when your boss tells u that his sis is preg, he must have meant it to encourage you la. Normally males are not verycapable of being so sarcastic and insulting coz a woman's wrath is worst than death. So if i were you, I'll let it die down and try to focus on mywork instead of thinking too much about what others mught think of me. I rather excel at work so ppl hav on less thing to gossip about, right?

Faith: I oso hope i O soon!!

Miracle: Congrats on your job offer. I personally think to inform them you're preggie if you really are.. what they do with this info is their decision... at least you wont ve to keep on thinking what will they do/think/say when eventually they find out.

TTC-ing: I did not tell my colleagues I ttc-ing. But they are always askg when my turn, i'll just say i'm not stopping it from happening.... they also wont probe. Think they know that this topic sometimes oso sensitive n personal. Maybe your boss just casually mention only since he know you ttc, doesn't mean to insult. or maybe to motivate you leh? like you said 46yrs can concieve, its a motivation for all ladies ttc.

Thanks Miracle, that's what I felt initially too. But then the other female 50 year old woman colleague thought otherwise, in a way to mock at me
sad.gif

Btw, I feel that u should tell your new employer that u might be pregnant or is gg through IVF, so that they will be mentally prepared.
Really hope to get pregnant this cycle to shut senseless people's mouths!

CeltYeo: Yes, I know some of them meant well but ever since I got married last year, my colls keep asking me whether am I preggie yet, blah, blah etc. So irriating!! Then, I just casually said that dragon year is good for having babies and they assume that I will give birth this year.....
sad.gif
Small and casual talk like that also want to think so much. Then he every 1-2 weeks will ask me whether I have any good news or not, or so and so (other colleagues from another dept) is preggie liao... He even told me that everytime he plans, he will get his wife preggie (he has 3 kids, all planned- he said)! Sianzzzz....

Here I am trying hard, worried and stressed liao, but my team mates and him are saying these things to me!!

TTCing, I think sometimes you have to show your teeth. If you dont like them keep on asking about it, tell them in a serious manner. Tell them that it's private and personal, and you would prefer not talk about it. Full stop.

Miracle, please tell your new employer cos sooner or later, they would know. Who knows your new employer pro-family?

Bliss: I gt my preseed at 35.90 @ Watson. Pressed or conceive plus better? I thought wanna drink grapefruit during men's.. Amy idea when should I stop eating fish oil?after o??

Miracle: personally I think if your hubby isfinancially well off and able to support you and baby, you can rest at home and concentrate on your ttc.. Till baby is slightly older, den of you can, can go out to work..

Ttc: sayang.. I think I agree with miracle..em aren't as bitchy as us women.. Probably he just wanna spurs you.. See, even Andy lau 's wife recently just gave birth too.. Hack care your team friends and colleague.. Hugs

Cheeka + Shirley: Noted with thanks
happy.gif
Btw, I just told that other woman colleague that he dun seem to insult me regarding his 46 yr old sister's preggie news. I think that coll herself think too much, more than me...haha...

Also, my boss is like a sissy man. A lot of my colls, in fact the whole office said that he is gayish as he likes to wear red, pink and loud outfits, gossip like a woman and also 'tackle' or have lunch/ dinner/ tea sessions with young and handsome guys in our office... Funny though, as he is already married with 3 kids! :p

Shirley: Both are just as good bah, just that Preseed is more sticky while Conceive Plus is not so sticky as what the rest have described. Both are meant to aid the sperms up to the right way => egg/s.

Do u have EWCM or enough CM usually when u BD?

I just ate a slice of grapefruit too...bitter and sourish! Good for this kind of hot weather these days. I'm still having my AF too... just dun take too much grapefruit or the juice now, then when AF finishes then drink more of it.

miracle: i agreed with shirley.
ttcing: ignore them..once they r tired they will stop or who knows they will forget when fresh news goes to them n they will start gossip on the fresh news!

shirley: ooohh... im intending to buy if my af reports.. guardian hving promo? 20% off? shd meet u at bugis for lunch earlier on.. den we 2 buy tog..
think i go to those not so many ppl watson to buy.. im shy.... hahahaaha
if i rem correctly, vanilla once mentioned pre-seed abit sticky, some dun like... so she recommend conceive plus..
babydust.blogspot is selling $38 if im not wrong..

I use preseed, ok to me la. Heheh, it's personal preference though,

Thanks guys, i decided to not take up the job offer. I think since i waited so long for this moment, if i am preg then i rather not jeopardise anything la. Heheh.

Paging for vanilla! Where r you dear? I wonder if everything is alright.

Take care all and drink more water!

miracle: happy to hear that! im sure u are makin the right choice!
happy.gif

vanilla: roger roger! are u okay? i think shes too excited le n forgot to tell us the gd news!

ttcing: I get what you mean.. its gets irritating when pple keep askg. We can only keep answering them until one day they push our limits, fed up and just tell them off.

To be honest, I nver imagined ttc could be so stressful, I'm distracted at work too... I need to stop thinking abt TTC during workg hrs!!

miracle:i also think u shd inform the employer,if they can't accept then rest at hm during ur pregnancy for the 9 mth..

TTCing:my whole dept also know I am trying for baby..somemore,most of my colleagues are ladies,they will suddenly ask me from nowhere in front of others,make me malu sia..so i hope to get preggy soon..worst is 2 of my colleague that get married after me,already give birth and come back from maternity leave alr..i damn sianz lor..

Ttc: during my last cycle, I didn't experience a lot of even.. Neither a lot of cm.. Guess probably that the reason why I didn't strike..
sad.gif
going to try out grapefruit this time round together with preseed.. Hopefully it works this time round.. Cd2 today for me. Haix...

Bliss: I think guardian gt discount on preseed.. 32+++ only.. Watson selling 35.90.. Wanted to get from guardian.. But all sold out.. Or they never replenish.. I not shy when come to buy this.. But super shy when buying condoms.. That's why always call hubby buy.. But now don't need condom alr.. Haha.. Next time we should meet up and lunch together.. Hehe..

Miracle: I think vanilla gt appt with gyne.. Not so active today.. Vanilla we are waiting for your good news..
happy.gif

I think Vanilla got good news oredi... but dowan to announce to us yet cos must wait after first trimester mah. We'll just patiently wait for her to announce bah...
happy.gif

CeltYeo: I also never realise TTCing can be so long and stressful! If only we know earlier and has started preparing our bodies earlier...

faith: Me too... one of my coll from other dept told us she is preggie in early Jan this year and ask me to quickly join her. She alr gave birth last mth and I m still not preggie!

Another now 7mth preggie frd also told me and another frd to join her. My the other frd alr 5 mths pregnant by now but me??? Sigh...

let's just wait for vanilla to pop in and not stress her ba..
happy.gif

faith, celtyeo,

stress during ttc, esp when after trying a prolonged period, cant be helped de.

can only try not to focus on it.. turn our attention to something else ba.
like new found hobbies?

Shirley: wah.. Cheap leh..but jurongpoint cos oint guardian I dun like cos once u go in those promoter will follow u sticky..mayb I try other places guardian. Bugis u said is which guaedian, the one at mrt or basement1 near starhub shop.sure, we can meet up for lunch nshop at bugis+.. Heeee..

Ya lo. I also.think.so..vanillagonna announce ince 1st trimster over.. Vsnilla hv lots of rest hor..

Ttcing: If i'd known, wld ve start trying as soon as I ROM-ed in '09 and do away with the whole wedding dnr thingy last yr hah!

2 pple i know who had the wedding in the same mth as me oredi at least 3-4mths preg. another 2 i know preg with 2nd one le, another 2 i know just gave birth. And i just got another invitation to 1mth party. Now whenever i log on the Facebook, I see all the updates on their preg progress & newborn pics...

Hsien: yes, need to focus on something else, I will try.

Ttcing: I am taking comic acid in the morning together with blackmores fish oil.. Afternoon one prenatal vitamin from gnc.. Drinking longan tea at times and some times my mum will brew me those ginseng black chicken tonic soup to nourish my body.. So should I add in EPO as well?? Both EPO and fish oil must stop taking after o is it? When ever I go out who my friends (with kids), always will envy them.. Their children all so cute and very sticky to their mom.. I am filled with green.. Nvm.. Soon will be our turn.. Lets Jia you k? March thread waiting for us..

Bliss: I went to the one near the starhub..
happy.gif
here also gt promoter.. But she ok.. Never disturb.. So don't worry..

Tiggerbabe, can you share with us how long is normally your cycle? I noted from your chart that you test quite late on your cycle. Thanks!

Lol, bliss, i was trying to slp as well but phone calls and messages kept coming in. Bored leh, no mood to read books too. Feeling so restless la..

Bliss: u self go to the met one... prefer the starhub one cos nearer.. or Watson cos I gt the Watson card.. Haha.. Can get points.. lol.. sound so typical ..

CeltYeo: Sama sama with u lah. Got a few frds who married later than me all 2nd trimester liao. Did u ask them how they managed to conceive?

Anyway, dun compare with them anymore, coz it is an endless pit, compare more, we feel worse. Good things must wait longer
happy.gif
Anyway, we just got married last year and will get there somehow
happy.gif

Shirley: What is comic acid?? I did not take fish oil or prenatal vits, just folic acid, Vit B and longan red date tea. Think I will eat Bai Fong Wan after my AF clears. I just started my EPO again yesterday.

Hope to strike this new cycle too. We will do it! Let's all jia you together
happy.gif

Back