2017/02 Feb Mummies!

Hi loveholic! Are you a new mum-to-be? :)

I ain't so hopeful yet on my pregnancy...LMP was 7 may, my cycle is always 32-38 days.

I'm reading all these ectopic possibilities on the net and it's scaring me. And worse I can't talk to anyone about it! Funnily I'm already feeling like a mom though...unconsciously touching my belly all the time...

yup! first time mum-to-be :) pretty excited yet scared at the same time. scared because im really hoping that my pregnancy goes smoothly..

don't read those articles and 'frighten' yourself! must think positive thoughts.. it affects the pregnancy :) i was quite negative when i confirmed my pregnancy. i kept asking what if something goes wrong, what if this what if that. i did share my good news to some close friends and family members. all of them told me to keep the bad thoughts away :) i know its hard but tell yourself that everything will go fine :)

as your cycle is longer than the average, you might have ovulated slightly later than the norm as well. so as the doctor said, it might be too early. when is your next appointment?

Hi Mummies,

I am a 1st time mum (IVF - Frozen Cycle). Been trying TTC for 7 years. PCOS. 3 MCs.

It's been quite a journey but I am thankful that we finally made it :)

My EDD is supposedly 8th Feb 2017 (self-calculated) but I will know for sure tmrw when we go for US to hear heartbeat.

Really glad to have found this forum. Is the WhatsApp grp active already?

Hi Mummies,

I am a 1st time mum (IVF - Frozen Cycle). Been trying TTC for 7 years. PCOS. 3 MCs.

It's been quite a journey but I am thankful that we finally made it :)

My EDD is supposedly 8th Feb 2017 (self-calculated) but I will know for sure tmrw when we go for US to hear heartbeat.

Really glad to have found this forum. Is the WhatsApp grp active already?

congrats!! praying for you that your pregnancy will go full term! :)

we do not have a whatsapp group... yet. but we do have a facebook secret group! u can pm me ur email address so that i can add u in :)

congrats!! praying for you that your pregnancy will go full term! :)

we do not have a whatsapp group... yet. but we do have a facebook secret group! u can pm me ur email address so that i can add u in :)

Hi loveholic,

I am still on sabbatical from FB so I can't join your FB secret group till next Feb (think i would have pop already). But it's ok. I will continue to share updates here if it's ok.

Hi everyone! My EDD is 20th Feb. Just went to see my gynae yesterday and he confirmed that I am expecting.

Now, gotta wait for 2 more weeks before my next gynae visit. Hope all is well... Very stress.

Before yesterday, I was actually planning to go and try TCM cause I have PCos.

Hi everyone! My EDD is 20th Feb. Just went to see my gynae yesterday and he confirmed that I am expecting.

Now, gotta wait for 2 more weeks before my next gynae visit. Hope all is well... Very stress.

Before yesterday, I was actually planning to go and try TCM cause I have PCos.

i have PCOS too! my gynae was quite kiasu and gave me duphaston to support the pregnancy..

don't stress don't stress! we need to think positive ya!

Same here! Me also PCOS and is taking duphaston...You are not alone... :)

oh hello! is the duphaston giving u any side effects? i don't know is it due to duphaston or is it just the pregnancy symptom but i feel nausea after taking the meds during daytime. the night time one doesn't give me any issue tho..

oh hello! is the duphaston giving u any side effects? i don't know is it due to duphaston or is it just the pregnancy symptom but i feel nausea after taking the meds during daytime. the night time one doesn't give me any issue tho..
I have heard that some people got nausea or bloatedness as side effects.. for me so far still quite ok.. i feel nausea in the morning but before i even take the medication.. i guess it differs for individuals...just hang on and continue to take! I think it helps a lot.. my friend took for first 3 months and no spotting at all.. all good!

I have heard that some people got nausea or bloatedness as side effects.. for me so far still quite ok.. i feel nausea in the morning but before i even take the medication.. i guess it differs for individuals...just hang on and continue to take! I think it helps a lot.. my friend took for first 3 months and no spotting at all.. all good!

i hate the nausea feeling :( it used to only hit me in the morning.. past few days it lasted thruout the whole day :/ now i can even feel my heart beating faster than normal.. altho i read that it's normal for the heart to beat faster due to the supply of blood but it actually bothers me.

Hi everyone!! I'm due in mid Feb. Can add me in the FB group too? My email add is [email protected]. Thanks a lot. =)

added :) do check ur email!

i hate the nausea feeling :( it used to only hit me in the morning.. past few days it lasted thruout the whole day :/ now i can even feel my heart beating faster than normal.. altho i read that it's normal for the heart to beat faster due to the supply of blood but it actually bothers me.

added :) do check ur email!
How many weeks are you in now? For me so far only 1 day was very bad for me.. morning itself i actually vomitted 3 times! Other than that, its the usual morning nausea... but yes.. i hate it too!

How many weeks are you in now? For me so far only 1 day was very bad for me.. morning itself i actually vomitted 3 times! Other than that, its the usual morning nausea... but yes.. i hate it too!

Im 6 weeks+... I havent vomitted so far but the nausea is quite bad. Is those on the verge of vomiting but nothing comes out unless i force it out..

I feel nausea mostly in the morning empty stomach ,I actually vomitted water this morning ! I do feel cramps on and off ..normally the morning sickness starts to get worse in week 7 onwards .I had morning sickness from week 8 onwards in my first pregnancy .

I know it's not showing yet or what but preggers can wear our usual tight high waisted jeans anot ah? will it like stunt its growth or what? Haha.

For me I will try to wear lose clothing for comfort .I felt bloated recently and I just prefer to wear loose and light .it will not stunt the growth becoz now it's just a tiny seed

I know it's not showing yet or what but preggers can wear our usual tight high waisted jeans anot ah? will it like stunt its growth or what? Haha.

i dont know about you but the only clothes i want to wear now is either dresses that does not have any band at the waist or just loose fitting clothes. its getting quite uncomfortable now due to the bloatedness some of my clothes also cant wear alr LOL. shorts also tight :(

I am 6 weeks+. EDD is supposed to be 7 Feb but gynae said I am likely to have to deliver by Dec 2016. I was speechless... so fast.

omg grats!! double the happiness!!!!

Hi ladies, I'm a first-time mum staying in the East too. I am now about 6 weeks plus, and my doctor says my progesterone levels are low, so I'm on Duphaston, Utrogesterone and Crinone, as well as twice weekly progesterone jabs. I will be having my first ultrasound at the end of the month, can't wait!

Thanks, Mrs Chong! So many Easties here.

When I did my second blood test to check whether hcg has gone up, the doctor also checked for progesterone levels.

My LMP is 1st may. But apparently my ovulation date came late, & conceive 2 days before menses date. So my edd became 16 Feb instead of 5th feb(based on LMP)

Going for gynae visit coming we'd. Hope can see heartbeat soon

Can anyone add me on Facebook group? My email address is [email protected]

Hi ladies, im a 2nd time mum. Was supposed to start my 2nd ivf cycle next week and just tested positive. My edd is 24 feb 2017. Still feels very surreal.

Can add me to the secret fb group?

Last edited:
Hi ladies! Would like to join in. I am a 2nd time mum, but just as excited as the 1st time. Edd shld be end feb.

Hi ladies, I'm a 2nd time mum too. LMP is on 13 May. Tested positive last Thursday and went to see a gynae on Friday immediately! anyone here knows if its still advisable to carry our first born?

Back