2017/02 Feb Mummies!

Thanks.. still a faint line. Haha I used the cheapo HPT from Qoo10. Will test it again 3 days later.

Have you arranged an appt with your gynae? Any pregnancy symptoms? I had brown spotting for the past 3 days.. bloatedness and mense-like cramps these 2 days.

Thanks.. still a faint line. Haha I used the cheapo HPT from Qoo10. Will test it again 3 days later.

Have you arranged an appt with your gynae? Any pregnancy symptoms? I had brown spotting for the past 3 days.. bloatedness and mense-like cramps these 2 days.

when was your LMP?

yup! im meeting my gynae this Thursday.. have been having pregnancy symptoms even before i tested positive.. 1 week before i tested, i had cramps and I thought it was my period coming but the ‘feel’ was slightly different from AF cramps. I had this very full feeling at my lower abdomen which stretches to the lower back. The most obvious symptom was that… I was VERY tired. I don’t usually take naps or fall asleep while watching tv but during that week I kept yawning and falling asleep.

Fast forward to today, I still have all the symptoms above with mild cramps on and off but the worst is the headaches, nausea and slight giddiness. No vomiting… yet.

Last edited:
My Lmp is 3may and I tested on 2 jun and got a positive. But I've been spotting and having weird cramps. Just got a jab from the gynae today. I'm really praying hard I can see the sac and yolk at my scan next Monday. All we can see is an empty sac today... He said we need to see something in the sac for my pregnancy to be viable. I'm super stressed out now.

My Lmp is 3may and I tested on 2 jun and got a positive. But I've been spotting and having weird cramps. Just got a jab from the gynae today. I'm really praying hard I can see the sac and yolk at my scan next Monday. All we can see is an empty sac today... He said we need to see something in the sac for my pregnancy to be viable. I'm super stressed out now.

the spotting might be implantation bleeding!

dont be stressed! i know it's worrisome but stress can affect the bb! praying hard for you that all goes well k!! *hugs*

loveholic I used to buy all the expensive test kits.. always negative. Will see my Friday's test first before buying a clearblue test kit.

tigerbalm8080 Don't worry babe, and congratz to you. I am seeing a gynae next Thu. The nurse said I might not see anything if I were to go this week. Hope that you can see your baby heartbeat next week.

hi, I just found out I m pregnant and looking for a good gnae. Anyone can recommend me please. I am staying at tampines

hi, I just found out I m pregnant and looking for a good gnae. Anyone can recommend me please. I am staying at tampines

Congratz to you! I'm staying at Pasir Ris, neighbour! I am a first time mummy, not sure who I can recommend. Will be seeing Dr Benjamin Tham next Thu for my 1st visit. When was your LMP?

Congratz to you! I'm staying at Pasir Ris, neighbour! I am a first time mummy, not sure who I can recommend. Will be seeing Dr Benjamin Tham next Thu for my 1st visit. When was your LMP?

hey im staying pasir ris too!! :D im seeing Dr Heng Tung Lan from Parkway East! first visit is tomorrow :p quite nervous actually....

do u all experience morning sickness?

I felt nausea and always feeling hungry. Headache at times but probably because I stopped drinking coffee..is that considered as morning sickness? I really don't know.

I felt nausea and always feeling hungry. Headache at times but probably because I stopped drinking coffee..is that considered as morning sickness? I really don't know.

nausea is a confirmed one. i read that hunger usually comes in from 2nd trim or something but im also feeling hungry all.the.time!!! hahahaha i keep eating till my colleagues have been asking why am i hungry all the time :/

i have quite bad headaches too. and the occasional cramps which worries me everytime it hits :(

for me even before I am pregnant, I always eat so not too bad when my colleagues see me eating most of the time.. the thing is I can finish my meal and I feel like I am always not full and feel like eating n eating and u know we have to be very careful with what we eat at the first trim..i can get hungry in the middle of the night like 2am. will u have this prob? I do have occasional cramps too..:(

for me even before I am pregnant, I always eat so not too bad when my colleagues see me eating most of the time.. the thing is I can finish my meal and I feel like I am always not full and feel like eating n eating and u know we have to be very careful with what we eat at the first trim..i can get hungry in the middle of the night like 2am. will u have this prob? I do have occasional cramps too..:(

im usually hungry thruout the day when im in office. other than that... night time not so bad. but yesterday night i was awaken by my cramps at around 3am+. it wasn't VERY pain kind but enough to make me uncomfortable :/ it died down after 3mins. went to pee, again and then stomach growled LOL. i faster forced myself to sleep.

regarding cramps, i understand that it's most prob due to ur uterus expanding... so it's normal to have cramps as long as its not too severe + no bleeding.

im usually hungry thruout the day when im in office. other than that... night time not so bad. but yesterday night i was awaken by my cramps at around 3am+. it wasn't VERY pain kind but enough to make me uncomfortable :/ it died down after 3mins. went to pee, again and then stomach growled LOL. i faster forced myself to sleep.

regarding cramps, i understand that it's most prob due to ur uterus expanding... so it's normal to have cramps as long as its not too severe + no bleeding.

When was your LMP?

Hi sara_angie, my LMP was in Apr 16.. Congrats to u too..i m also a first time mummy...;)

Dna1406, seems like you will have a early Feb baby.

I usually have nausea from 7-8am till late afnoon. Occasional & sudden cramps too. Don't feel that hungry in the day, but it's a torture at night. Was awakened by rumbling stomach for the past 3 days at 2-3am. Plus no coffee, it's very hard to concentrate at work. I heard we can resume our coffee after 12 weeks. any idea?

Dna1406, seems like you will have a early Feb baby.

I usually have nausea from 7-8am till late afnoon. Occasional & sudden cramps too. Don't feel that hungry in the day, but it's a torture at night. Was awakened by rumbling stomach for the past 3 days at 2-3am. Plus no coffee, it's very hard to concentrate at work. I heard we can resume our coffee after 12 weeks. any idea?

Oh yes... loveholic just sent me that link and it states that my due date is 1 Feb... I realized my nausea can be anytime of the day. I saw some websites, some stated we can still drink coffee but have to limit on the glasses. Depending whether it is instant coffee or filter coffee. Filter coffee not more than 200mg and that also includes chocolate

anyone avoiding any kind of food so far?

My SIL gynae told her to avoid coffee during the 1st trimester. So I'm following that. Also Chinese herbs that helps with blood circulation. Egs. American ginseng. Sashimi!!! I will eat fresh salad if prepared by myself.

My SIL gynae told her to avoid coffee during the 1st trimester. So I'm following that. Also Chinese herbs that helps with blood circulation. Egs. American ginseng. Sashimi!!! I will eat fresh salad if prepared by myself.

YES the Sashimi!!! I LOVE sashimi so was quite :( when i know i gotta stay away from that. Cant take raw eggs too so no half boiled eggs etc. Milk can only take pasteurised ones. And the list goes on... :p

just went to the gynae today! Saw my little sesame seed thru US :p she also gave me duphaston because i have pcos and just wanted to play safe :p nxt appt in 2 weeks time to see if can hear heartbeat...

hi Dna1406, my appetite still the same...tends to visit toilet very often and farting also alot. the food to avoid bird nest,half-boiled egg,cheese and eat those cooked well food as my friend told me. My friend recommend me Dr Lawrence Ang from Thomson Medical very good and reasonable price too.

just went to the gynae today! Saw my little sesame seed thru US :p she also gave me duphaston because i have pcos and just wanted to play safe :p nxt appt in 2 weeks time to see if can hear heartbeat...

I am re-scheduling my next Thu appt to another.. scared it will be a wasted trip. Hope we can see our little beanie's heartbeat soon.

I am re-scheduling my next Thu appt to another.. scared it will be a wasted trip. Hope we can see our little beanie's heartbeat soon.

When will you be re-scheduling to? Usually from 7 - 8 weeks onwards should be able to hear heartbeat! :)

When will you be re-scheduling to? Usually from 7 - 8 weeks onwards should be able to hear heartbeat! :)

The nurse told me to go in as planned.. cos I'm first time mummy and over 35.. good to check in early. Hopefully can see the heartbeat next Thursday.

Back