2017/02 Feb Mummies!

My first pregnancy was C-section in Jan 2014. I was thinking to try out virginal birth this round. I've talked to my gynae but he seems like not supporting my choice. Any comments?

Hi congrats all mummies! letting go this new set @ $160. Any mummy interested kindly contact me @ 90930369. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 311
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 344
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 370
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 338
Hello mummies!

I'm into my forth month now and I'm thinking of taking up some prenatal yoga classes.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!
prenatal yoga classes are good! my colleague took and cannot stop praising how she feels better from it.
help her went through all her morning sickness

My first pregnancy was C-section in Jan 2014. I was thinking to try out virginal birth this round. I've talked to my gynae but he seems like not supporting my choice. Any comments?
My first preg also c-sect and trying natural birth for this baby!

Maybe you want to try changing ur gynae?

Hi, I have a good and experience nanny to recommend. She attended the confinement nanny training course in KKH just few months ago. You can contact Mary at 97788522. She is currently a live in nanny at my house but Im able to make work arrangement to work from home therefore I do not require her service by end of this month to save some cost too. Helping to promote her service

She is good! Im seeing her too.. ive seen.her for my #3.. v nice gynae and always smiling :) i usually see her at cassia crescent cos lesser people in the noon

hello, i'm having my #3 as well but this is my first delivery in SG.
I'm not 37+weeks pregnant, unfortunately my 3rd baby is in breech position and seems Dr. Heng not very supportive on natural birth & ECV which my first two kids were natural birth, grateful if you can share me more your exp. with Dr. Heng. Much appreciated.

Hi i am currently 27 wks preg, 2nd born. Called the appointment enquiry hotline to change from a subsidised to a private with a few female gynaes in mind. But was told that the ones i have are already booked, & worse thing is that this person who i was talking to, said that all female gynaes in KKH are already fully booked until end of dec. she could only recommend male gynaes, which i have already mention to her that i dont want. What should i do now? In NUH, i managed to change my apt from sub to priv. Without any issues.

Hi, first time mom here, EDD end of Feb. Can you please add me to the FB group? pengshiqin AT gmail.com. Thank you!

Hi, anyone keen to set up a whatsapp group? So that we can have discussion and create play group activity in future?

hello too all new mummy
i provided home body massage
100% relax and remove the stress
hi i providing home body massage with japansese or swedish or thai massage
u can pm me or contact me at 96710621
for all new home massage service cust have 40% off

my charger for home massage
1 hrs $30/-
2 hrs $50/-
3 hrs $70/-
package 1 of 1 hrs 5 session + 2 session ( F.O.C ) @ U.P $150 NOW @ $90/-
package 2 of 1 hrs 10 session + 2 session ( F.O.C ) @ U.P $300 NOW @ $180/-