2017/02 Feb Mummies!

HI my LMP is on 13may too but I have yet see my gynae ,I will see him this sat ..How was your first ultrasound on last Friday ? Able to hear heartbeat yet ? My #1 is 4.5yo well once awhile I still carry him awhile but I still did housework ,cooking and everything .

Unfortunately no heart beat yet but sac is in the right place. Was gonna schedule another appointment 2 weeks later. My girl is 18mths and is so clinging now

I will see my gynae this fri will be 6 weeks hope able to hear heart beat .Im actually considering this sat or next Monday ,Monday is the only day there are night session .worried this sat just turn 6 weeks cannot see heart beat have to wait another two weeks then can see him

Hi ladies, I'm a 2nd time mum too. LMP is on 13 May. Tested positive last Thursday and went to see a gynae on Friday immediately! anyone here knows if its still advisable to carry our first born?

Try to avoid. I also miss carrying my 2yo boy. Just sit down and hug them more.

Yes I attended when I'm about at least 5 months .I signed up together with my good friends gets to know some fellow mummies who we are stil in contact .My first tri was not so good so it's a good thing I can do some light exercise .After the course I picked up some technique and exercise myself .

Hi Mrs Chong,

Did you find the aqua fitness beneficial? I was researching on the TMC Parentcraft sessions. I heard most ppl only start attending these classes from 5th mth onwards.
I attended the tmc parentcraft class 4 yrs back. They had classes at amk hub and it was taught by mrs wong boh boi. Found it quite useful being first time parents then who really knew nuts about childbirth and babycare. Its almost like a crash course if u like, i rem carrying a dummy baby and learning how to feed, bathe and burp a baby.

I attended the tmc parentcraft class 4 yrs back. They had classes at amk hub and it was taught by mrs wong boh boi. Found it quite useful being first time parents then who really knew nuts about childbirth and babycare. Its almost like a crash course if u like, i rem carrying a dummy baby and learning how to feed, bathe and burp a baby.
Hi Rainbowdream,

That's really good to know. We definitely need that since we will have our hands full with twins. At which stage did you start attending the classes?

Hi Rainbowdream,

That's really good to know. We definitely need that since we will have our hands full with twins. At which stage did you start attending the classes?
Wow twins! Congrats! Ur first time? U will probably learn more from ur confinement lady after u give birth. Thats my experience. But this is like a good intro to everything and also good bonding time with the hubby too. I cant quite rem le.. maybe was abt 5 to 6 months.. think its a total of 5 to 6 classes weekly.

Today my Energy level is very low ! Brought my boy to changi airport with my mil and he kept running about making me chasing after him .Then my mil ordered 2 old desserts though I told her I dun feel like eating,I haven't told her about my pregnancy yet.End up I had to share it with my boy ,I'm afraid he will eat a lot so I faster eat more .i felt cold after eating ,did you mummies refrained from eating cold food ? I just reached home and I felt very tired and no energy to do anything else .Well I'm resting on the bed now !

any mummies wana be in a group chat where we can share tips, talk about anything regarding pregnancy and etc ? PM me =)

Congrats ! I also saw a faint line first using cheapo test kit ,I cannot believe it at first and I used another last cheapo test kit I left at home to test after Afew hours still faint line .i bot a guardian test kit to test the next day the line is more obvious then I waited for about 5 days and I tested using clearblue digital and it shows pregnant 2-3weeks .i haven't see my gynae yet ,I'm seeing him this sat my first app .

Hello all February mummies to-be! I'm a first time mummy, clueless about everything. My EDD is gonna be on Valentine's day. HAHA how coincidental. I've tested twice on my own, both positive, in denial too cuz don't want to disappoint myself if it wasn't true. Then I went to the GP to test the 3rd time and was convinced. GP says even a faint line would mean the body has enough HCG for detection. Don't need to buy expensive ones. Congratulations to us! Hope our baby be safe and healthy!

Congrats and welcome to the group .Yup a faint line is still a line !! My app is this sat too and ya I'm looking forward too tough this is my #2 pregnancy after close to 5years .

Congrats ! I also saw a faint line first using cheapo test kit ,I cannot believe it at first and I used another last cheapo test kit I left at home to test after Afew hours still faint line .i bot a guardian test kit to test the next day the line is more obvious then I waited for about 5 days and I tested using clearblue digital and it shows pregnant 2-3weeks .i haven't see my gynae yet ,I'm seeing him this sat my first app .
I find that cheapo test kit can be very accurate. Last time I used to use those paper type for ovulation and preg test.. Congrats!!

I find that cheapo test kit can be very accurate. Last time I used to use those paper type for ovulation and preg test.. Congrats!!
I agree that its accurate. And can test as many times without feeling the pinch! I only use clearblue to confirm after the cheapo strip is positive.

Haha the cheapo kit is just few cents each can test everyday and just as accurate as others .I tested about 3 days earlier .

Hello mummies.. tested on pregnancy test strip and showed v v v faint line.. then took blood test and tested positive yesterday.. :) this will be my #4 pregnancy.. hope to know more feb 2017 mummies-to-be

Last edited:
Hi girls excited and happy to join this forum. I am in my week 8. Have scheduled my 1st visit to gynae next week.
Has anyone know about Dr Heng in parkway East hospital.
Or any other suggession

Hi girls excited and happy to join this forum. I am in my week 8. Have scheduled my 1st visit to gynae next week.
Or any other suggession
She is good! Im seeing her too.. ive seen.her for my #3.. v nice gynae and always smiling :) i usually see her at cassia crescent cos lesser people in the noon

She is good! Im seeing her too.. ive seen.her for my #3.. v nice gynae and always smiling :) i usually see her at cassia crescent cos lesser people in the noon[/QUe
Heard she is super busy. And dont hv time for any questions. So was just worried. As this is 1st baby. However next week is my 1st visit
Some more questions
I dont hv nausea but only tiredness and body pain
Only symptom is head ache. Can eat food but feel full faster.
Is it normal

Yup she does have a lot of patients seeing her.. she is the kind u must ask qns and she will be more than willing to answer.. for the 1st trimester is normal to feel bloated.. eat more small meals than full meals.. :)

For me, i do have headache at times and sleepy (which is the norm).. as for appetite feel.like having soupy stuff

Hello mummies.. tested on pregnancy test strip and showed v v v faint line.. then took blood test and tested positive yesterday.. :) this will be my #4 pregnancy.. hope to know more feb 2017 mummies-to-be
4#!!! Salute! This is my 3#.. And I m feeling bit sad coz unplanned for.

every child is a blessing.. dont b.sad.. i have 3 boys so.... trying for a girl.. lol
I have 2 girls... And I dun Wan 3 girls ...:oops: Btw, I m use dr Heng for my 2 girls, my family and Friends also deliver by her, we all like her a lot. She is very experience & steady.

I have 2 girls... And I dun Wan 3 girls ...:oops: Btw, I m use dr Heng for my 2 girls, my family and Friends also deliver by her, we all like her a lot. She is very experience & steady.
I will sprinkle some prince dust to u! and u sprinkle some princess dust to me... ya i like dr heng... so most likely we will get to see each other soon.. lol

Or any other suggession

Have added you in the fb group! Do check ur email :)

Im seeing Dr Heng! Very nice lady!

Hi All,
My LMP is May 15th, so happy to wait for my second baby to come. Just went to the raffles clinic to check B-HCG, Doctor said baby is around 6-7W. I am a foreigner, where shall I go for antenatal checkup?

Hi there, I tested positive last week and visited the gynae for the 1st time today. My EDD is 23 Feb 2017. Loveholic, I just PMed you. Do add me in the FB group. Thanks!

Back