2017/02 Feb Mummies!

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. Had positive HPT this Monday after TTC for 9 months! Excited and nervous! My LMP was 7 May. Had made an appointment to see gynae in 7w+. Still have two weeks to go. Would it be too late? I'm v nervous scare the baby don't grow well.

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. Had positive HPT this Monday after TTC for 9 months! Excited and nervous! My LMP was 7 May. Had made an appointment to see gynae in 7w+. Still have two weeks to go. Would it be too late? I'm v nervous scare the baby don't grow well.
congrats aileennrg, just relax and take folic acid daily ;):):p

Thanks dear. Ya, I'm taking the Blackmore pregnancy advance now. Hope the two weeks can pass very fast. Cannot wait to meet my baby.

I feel you! My next appointment is 2 weeks later to hear baby heartbeat and im so so so excited i cant wait! Of course, nervous at the same time :p

image.jpg

My LMP is 14may ,I have a 28 days cycle ..I don't intend to test so early just happened tonight I have a wine tasting session so tot just test first and see how who knows I saw a faint line .

Hi, tested positive with the gyne 2 days ago and my edd is 2 feb, falling in cny (not sure good or not) confinment nannycost a bomb!!!

anyone above 35 taking the harmony test? how do you mummies feel about this test? is 3 times more expensive than oscar.

are you all keen to open a watsapp chat group?

hi all, my LMP 17 May and EDD is 23 Feb. this is my second child. Am 37 this year and in a different country feel so lost bleh.

Loveholic, have pm-ed you my email address for secret fb group.

Hi girls...dying to share this with someone!!

I just tested positive on clearblue this morning. Faint but the plus sign quite obvious still. Went u/s but doc can't see anything. And told me abt the 3 possibilies of 1) too early can't see 2) miscarriage 3) ectopic. waiting for HCG results these few days. my cycle is usually >35 days so I'm hoping it's really just too early...

can't help feeling nervous and confused :(

Hi girls...dying to share this with someone!!

I just tested positive on clearblue this morning. Faint but the plus sign quite obvious still. Went u/s but doc can't see anything. And told me abt the 3 possibilies of 1) too early can't see 2) miscarriage 3) ectopic. waiting for HCG results these few days. my cycle is usually >35 days so I'm hoping it's really just too early...

can't help feeling nervous and confused :(

hello! first of all, congrats! when was your LMP? it might still be too early to detect!

Hi loveholic! Are you a new mum-to-be? :)

I ain't so hopeful yet on my pregnancy...LMP was 7 may, my cycle is always 32-38 days.

I'm reading all these ectopic possibilities on the net and it's scaring me. And worse I can't talk to anyone about it! Funnily I'm already feeling like a mom though...unconsciously touching my belly all the time...

Back