2016/11 (Nov) babies

Hi!

This is my first pregnancy and we're really excited!

Met Dr. A. Woodworth last 3rd of March, and i was 4w3d preggy that time. I'll be meeting him again on the 24th and hopefully can hear baby's heartbeat then.

Hihi! I went to Dr A on 3rd March too! haha so coincidental. I was only 3wks then. But 3rd appt today (probably due to my MC in Jan). I wasn't seeing him before but all visits to KKH were pretty bad experiences for me.

Nausea, food aversion and the works going on for me right now.

Smooth pregnancies to all! :)

I couldn't invite you because it seems someone else already did:

"You don't have permission to invite this person to this group again."

Check your Junk/Spam folders?
Hi Flan, ya ever ask Siling invite me but din rec her email too. Yes checked d junk nothing inside so tot hv nt add.

I'm 6 weeks 2 days today. First pregnancyGoing to do a scan today. Been worrying so much hopefully today can scan the baby heartbeat. Anybody like me keep google-ing and scare yourself with overload of Infos. .

Hihi! I went to Dr A on 3rd March too! haha so coincidental. I was only 3wks then. But 3rd appt today (probably due to my MC in Jan). I wasn't seeing him before but all visits to KKH were pretty bad experiences for me.

Nausea, food aversion and the works going on for me right now.

Smooth pregnancies to all! :)
Supposed to meet him again this coming Thursday, but i received a call from the cck clinic last night informing me that Dr. A will not be around so the next appointment will be on Monday instead.

I always feel hungry and sleepy, actually same feeling as when my menstruation is coming.

I'm 6 weeks 2 days today. First pregnancyGoing to do a scan today. Been worrying so much hopefully today can scan the baby heartbeat. Anybody like me keep google-ing and scare yourself with overload of Infos. .

Me too!! I keep on Google to search everything about early pregnancy to scare myself.

Me! Not my first but I get more paranoid with each pregnancy. I've not seen my gynae yet, first appointment is next week and I really can't wait to feel that sense of relief after the first scan.

Hope your first scan today goes smoothly! :)

Hi all & congrats to us all!
Jus tested positive tdy and according to lmp, will b a late nov baby!
First timer here. Any advice re: whn to see gynae? Made an appt w NUH but earliest appt w perferred gynae is in May.
Wad sud i do in the mean time?

Hi both, congrats! Same as me. My #1 is also a SG50 July baby!

Wah! Congratz! glad im not alone... soon to be mommies with 2 kids under 2!:D
As much as I am excited, so worried at the same if I'm able to handle another baby so soon...:confused:

Are you in the july 2015 mummies group in fb?

First timer here. Any advice re: whn to see gynae? Made an appt w NUH but earliest appt w perferred gynae is in May.

Congrats! :)
May seems a little late, maybe you wanna visit a private gynae to make sure everything is ok first?
If you're intending to do the OSCAR test (to test for chromosomal abnormalities) it should be done within 11 ~ 14 weeks of pregnancy.

Me too!! I keep on Google to search everything about early pregnancy to scare myself.

Me too! But not necessarily a bad thing, like that I have more questions to bombard my gynae during each visit :D

Congrats! :)
May seems a little late, maybe you wanna visit a private gynae to make sure everything is ok first?
If you're intending to do the OSCAR test (to test for chromosomal abnormalities) it should be done within 11 ~ 14 weeks of pregnancy.

Counting back frm my lmp, im 4weeks 2days. Sud i wait for another few weeks to see the dr or make an earliest appt now? hearing frm sme ppl, it seems lyk nothing much can b checked so early?

Counting back frm my lmp, im 4weeks 2days. Sud i wait for another few weeks to see the dr or make an earliest appt now? hearing frm sme ppl, it seems lyk nothing much can b checked so early?

My gynae advised me to visit her at around 8 weeks, as they needed to book the OSCAR test one month in advance.
So probably you can schedule a visit around that period too? Unless your current appointment is in early May then you can consider waiting it out. :)

Wah! Congratz! glad im not alone... soon to be mommies with 2 kids under 2!:D
As much as I am excited, so worried at the same if I'm able to handle another baby so soon...:confused:

Are you in the july 2015 mummies group in fb?

Hi, I'm not in the fb group. Can I add myself in now? Haha....

Yes. I'm excited and worried as much too. Mixed feelings... Finally get use of a baby at home and now I'm going to repeat the whole process again.

For those who have requested either by PM-ing me or leaving your email address here, I have added (except for some who seemed to have been invited already).

Apologies as I was away this weekend.

Congrats to all the new members who have tested positive :) smooth pregnancy ahead!

For some who are concern to note: The FB group is a secret group. In this secret group, non-members will not be able to see the existence of this group. They will get no results even if they search the full name of the group. This secret group is safe and will not be open to public until all are ready. In fact, the previous group I joined for my #1 remained secret until now. :)

I had a little cramp today that makes me worried. Anyone else have sudden cramps? It was after lunch, lasted for less than 10 mins, thrice, and stopped.

Hi Siling, mayb my hotmail is going bonkas as did not receive any invitation.. abt d cramp, my frens told me due to the bb is growing inside so at times we will get this cramp feeling. Do monitor c it get any worse or any spotting. Meanwhile take care!!

Hi Siling, mayb my hotmail is going bonkas as did not receive any invitation.. abt d cramp, my frens told me due to the bb is growing inside so at times we will get this cramp feeling. Do monitor c it get any worse or any spotting. Meanwhile take care!!

Did you check your junk / spam mails?

Anyways, I have sent a reminder again, try your email again.

Hi! I'm tested positive sometime late Feb. I'm ard 6.5 weeks pregnant after ttc for 3 yrs. Did my first ultrasound last week and gynae saw the yolk sac and waterbag. Going back again this Saturday to hear the heartbeat. If there is a secret group on Fb, I'd love to be part if it. My email is [email protected]

For those who have requested either by PM-ing me or leaving your email address here, I have added (except for some who seemed to have been invited already).

Apologies as I was away this weekend.

Congrats to all the new members who have tested positive :) smooth pregnancy ahead!

For some who are concern to note: The FB group is a secret group. In this secret group, non-members will not be able to see the existence of this group. They will get no results even if they search the full name of the group. This secret group is safe and will not be open to public until all are ready. In fact, the previous group I joined for my #1 remained secret until now. :)

Hi Siling,

Please add me to the fb grp as well :)

Actually can't rmb my fb email. But you can find me at Sophia christabella Quek

Many thanks!

I had a missed mc back in November last yr. praying that this time round everything will be smooth.

Supposed to meet him again this coming Thursday, but i received a call from the cck clinic last night informing me that Dr. A will not be around so the next appointment will be on Monday instead.

I always feel hungry and sleepy, actually same feeling as when my menstruation is coming.

Yes! I feel hungry every 2 hours then i go rummaging for some food that looks appetising.. put on weight liao.. jialat.. yay! I'm sure you'll be able to see heartbeat then!

Firstly, congrats! I'd suggest drink more water, continue or start taking folic acid (can be bought over counter at pharmacy), prenatal vitamins and rest more! :)

Hi Siling,
Please add me again as the join link has expired. error msg as following.
[email protected]

"It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Someone must initiate to start the chat and the rest can PM that person their number if they don't want to share it openly here.

I have started the fb group and received many PMs on that, so I cannot start another one else it will be quite confusing for me. Anyone wants to start?

Someone must initiate to start the chat and the rest can PM that person their number if they don't want to share it openly here.

I have started the fb group and received many PMs on that, so I cannot start another one else it will be quite confusing for me. Anyone wants to start?

Ok! I shall start then :)

Please PM me your

-Name
- Hp Number
- How many weeks now
-EDD

And i will add you into the whatsapp chat !

Looking forward...

Last edited:

Siling, Thanks for starting up the FB grp! please add me into the fb grp too.. [email protected]

Is this your first pregnancy btw? :)

Hi. I would like to be added into the FB group. Email: [email protected]
I am currently on 5w6d. Got pregnant from IVF. Yesterday went for scan. Apparently only can see yolk sac. Still early perhaps. So I'll be going for next scan 2 weeks later.

Hi. I would like to be added into the FB group. Email: [email protected]
I am currently on 5w6d. Got pregnant from IVF. Yesterday went for scan. Apparently only can see yolk sac. Still early perhaps. So I'll be going for next scan 2 weeks later.

Same here. Going for 2nd scan 2 weeks later. Jia you.

Feeling Nausea everyday.. getting worse. Not sure if it's cause by taking Duphaston.

Hi @babydust555 , were u on IVF too? How was first scan? I don't have any symptoms yet. Still feeling okay right now.
Take care!

Hi Chimok, nope I was not on IVF, but on Clomid. Same as you in 5 weeks and went for scan and can see the sac. congratulations again, on your successful IVF! Lucky you for not having symptoms.

Back