(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

i bought both. bassinet has weight limit so after a while will have to remove and bb sleep inside when become heavier. my gal is a light sleeper so very hard to put her down all the way inside the playpen coz she tends to wake up while putting her in after she has fallen asleep. backache for me coz got to bend all the way in an awkward position to avoid waking her up.

i used the playpen for her when she was bigger, learning how to sit etc. just throw in lots of toys and she entertains herself and not scared that she will hurt herself :D
for sleeping purposes she still sleeps in cot / with me on the bed.

ya ya thats why i wanted to get the play pen also lol just throw them toys and no need to worry about the toddler walking ard

Yes, I have been talking to her every morning and evening to tell her to be strong and healthy and look forward to see her end of the year. :)

I am so looking forward to feel her movement more.

talking about movement. yesterday evening i was standing still waiting for something then i had this feeling like something in my stomach turned. i know it's not hunger pang and it's not just at my stomach area. It's as if there's a big butterfly in my stomach and i can feel it all the way up till my chest. just for a few secs.. not sure if its my little one moving..

honestly i find my tummy kinda small for 4 months +. my hubby keep saying it looks ok. my fren (who had 2 kids) said different ppl have different sizes ,don compare. She said too big also not good . im worried... next sat then ill get to see my gynae...

talking about movement. yesterday evening i was standing still waiting for something then i had this feeling like something in my stomach turned. i know it's not hunger pang and it's not just at my stomach area. It's as if there's a big butterfly in my stomach and i can feel it all the way up till my chest. just for a few secs.. not sure if its my little one moving..

honestly i find my tummy kinda small for 4 months +. my hubby keep saying it looks ok. my fren (who had 2 kids) said different ppl have different sizes ,don compare. She said too big also not good . im worried... next sat then ill get to see my gynae...
Different people different size, no worries, my friends' triplet has no tummy at her 5th month pregnancy, now are 18months, so cute and healthy

Don't worry about your tummy size. Cause individual body structure is different from the rest. And my friends said only 3rd trimester onwards then you will gain a lot of weight... While you worried your tummy is small, I am worried that my bb maybe growing too big.... hehe.... Dun worry, as long as gynae said everything on track, then you and your bb are okie.

Don't worry about your tummy size. Cause individual body structure is different from the rest. And my friends said only 3rd trimester onwards then you will gain a lot of weight... While you worried your tummy is small, I am worried that my bb maybe growing too big.... hehe.... Dun worry, as long as gynae said everything on track, then you and your bb are okie.

last check in Jun he didnt say anything. he measure the bb's size and said everything normal .

I look as if I am someone who has suffer from indigestion with a small tummy. No one give a damn and they even knock on me. Even my work place, I also need to constantly remind them. No choice, my family genes is skinny, so u won't be able to tell when u see me. But I don't really bother coz my gynae told me my baby is fine n good.

I look as if I am someone who has suffer from indigestion with a small tummy. No one give a damn and they even knock on me. Even my work place, I also need to constantly remind them. No choice, my family genes is skinny, so u won't be able to tell when u see me. But I don't really bother coz my gynae told me my baby is fine n good.
Just wanna encourage u to just take other people's comments or actions with a pinch of salt. I am tall at 1.68m but am rather petite. In fact i carry small throughout my pregnancy and i receive alot of comments from people that my baby must be damn small and im malnourished etc. it does frustrates and hurt me at times. But the truth of the matter is, ppl always assume pregnant women shld look bulky and heavy, but they forget it all depends on ur genes and individual bodies too. As long as u r eating well and baby is growing well at every check up, u r doing great! My baby is 10 weeks old now and shes doing well despite me carrying small during pregnancy. Jiayou :)

Dear mummies, can we eat salad or subway ?

My gynae advised caution against store-bought salads as the uncooked vegetables need to be properly washed and handled, and their dressings may contain raw egg yolk, so I prepare my own salads. However I have been eating plenty of subway out of convenience :p I just avoid the cold cuts and reduce the dressing.

Oh I still eat salads (just had it the night before) in order to get enough vege intake and also I hope it will improve my constipation situation....:/

I also have constipation issue. Drinking papaya drink or eat more fruits will help :)

Just wanna encourage u to just take other people's comments or actions with a pinch of salt. I am tall at 1.68m but am rather petite. In fact i carry small throughout my pregnancy and i receive alot of comments from people that my baby must be damn small and im malnourished etc. it does frustrates and hurt me at times. But the truth of the matter is, ppl always assume pregnant women shld look bulky and heavy, but they forget it all depends on ur genes and individual bodies too. As long as u r eating well and baby is growing well at every check up, u r doing great! My baby is 10 weeks old now and shes doing well despite me carrying small during pregnancy. Jiayou :)

Thanks. I just got ask to give up my seat on a bus?! Lol. Then the funniest thing is the girl besides still says ' unless u go stuff a pillow on your stomach, if not, who knows u r pregnant,?!' I felt like telling her, even if u r really pregnant, u r being ask to give up your seat?! There I am a living example?!'

All the mummies who have requested to be added in the FB group should have either received a friend request from me on FB, or received an email invitation to join the FB group in your email inbox from me or nitestar.

If u have not received either, do pm me thanks.

Hi girls,

Am wondering if any of you has experienced this.. I keep having those white jelly like discharge that resemble clots but it's white and odorless.. Am wondering is it normal?

Anyone can advise whether we can attend baby shower during this period? I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant.and was told by some not to attend red and white events.

I also can't attend. So gotta miss my gd fren's baby shower coz his baby will b due 1 mth before mine

My gynae advised caution against store-bought salads as the uncooked vegetables need to be properly washed and handled, and their dressings may contain raw egg yolk, so I prepare my own salads. However I have been eating plenty of subway out of convenience :p I just avoid the cold cuts and reduce the dressing.

But for the veg it won't be toasted right? It's the veg that I'm worried about this why I have keep avoiding subway

First time mum to be here. Wanna ask if anyone had round ligament pain for days? I felt stretching and pulling pain on my lower right side for 3 days now. Started on Thurs night and it was really bad to a point i couldnt really walk & made me wanna cry. Throughout Friday, the pulling and stretching feeling would occur like once in every 5 mins but lasted only a few seconds. And on a scale of 10, the pain is like 9/10. Tdy, slightly better. Pain is like 3/10. Still feel it now and then, not that often. No bleeding or spotting. Wonder if its normal. Cuz i went to see gynae a few times regarding lower abdominal pain but end up they say everything is ok. This time is different in a sense that it lasted for 3 days already, its more frequent and is more painful than those times. I checked with those I know & they didnt experience this type of pain.

I also felt some knocking/vibrations inside which lasted like 3 secs and wonder if its baby kicking or baby movement. Im 19 weeks now. And read that first time mum usually feel it at later stage.

Hope to hear some mums share their opinion. Thanks! :)

hi mummies, those who have had experience with childcare can please share how to register. Do we need to go to each sch and sign manually or is it online? wats the approx cost?
my colleague once shared that we shld start registering once pregn because the waiting list is super long. any tips?

First time mum to be here. Wanna ask if anyone had round ligament pain for days? I felt stretching and pulling pain on my lower right side for 3 days now. Started on Thurs night and it was really bad to a point i couldnt really walk & made me wanna cry. Throughout Friday, the pulling and stretching feeling would occur like once in every 5 mins but lasted only a few seconds. And on a scale of 10, the pain is like 9/10. Tdy, slightly better. Pain is like 3/10. Still feel it now and then, not that often. No bleeding or spotting. Wonder if its normal. Cuz i went to see gynae a few times regarding lower abdominal pain but end up they say everything is ok. This time is different in a sense that it lasted for 3 days already, its more frequent and is more painful than those times. I checked with those I know & they didnt experience this type of pain.

I also felt some knocking/vibrations inside which lasted like 3 secs and wonder if its baby kicking or baby movement. Im 19 weeks now. And read that first time mum usually feel it at later stage.

Hope to hear some mums share their opinion. Thanks! :)

my wife did told me she got some tearing pain below both side. been so for 1 - 2 weeks. We did go kk to checkup but doc said it is normal due to your body slowly expanding. Don know how real is it too . . .

my wife did told me she got some tearing pain below both side. been so for 1 - 2 weeks. We did go kk to checkup but doc said it is normal due to your body slowly expanding. Don know how real is it too . . .

My gynae told me is normal too.

But anyway I don't think 6kg is a lot? It will be like only 1kg+ per month leh...
My gynae did says that at third tri, the weight gain will be more significant and increasingly fast. So for now u might have to watch anit of ur weight already i think. In case u feel uncomfortable from third tri onwards.

any mummies to be here are getting the dreadful acid reflux back after few weeks of peace?

think my acid reflux is back and no way am I welcoming it back T.T gotta say it is so much worst than what i had in tri 1...

Back