(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

summerjoy

Hi,

Just tested positive last sat at gynae clinic, when thought to have no ovulation as diagnose by GP, and based on EDD should be early Dec or late Nov if I go for C sect. So I joined Nov group as well. Anyone also tested positive?

Ytd to confirm weeks of conception, took a own test with CB adv kit as well and shown to be around 5 weeks.

My 2nd baby to come. =D

Me!! Tested positive on Monday, but line was quite faint, so tested again this morning although still a bit faint. But it's a positive still.

This is my 3rd baby! I have fixed appointment with Prof Han!

Hi

I had an inkling before my menses due on 27th that I could be pregnant. So i took a test on 25th. Faint 2 lines..... i took another test on 29th. Very clear now. Yet to see gynae. But i use edd calculator should be around 7th Dec. This is my 2nd pregnancy. ☺

Congrats! I tested 6 times and gave up. And tested 1 time at GP also negatives. Last sat at gynae there, tested positive with a faint line but since no scan done yet as she said just ovulated 2 wks ago, therefore next sat is my first scan to see whether got sac and whether when is my EDD. Hope we all pass the safety zone

okok pray hard for you!! Hopefully is a good news! I hate waiting game.. so totally can feel u.. actually I'm also quite nervous and worried coz tested 2 times (4 days apart) the line is still so faint.. >.<

By the way I have created a FB group for DEC 2015 mommy, let me know if want to join ok! Just search for December SG50 babies or post your email address yah! :)

okok pray hard for you!! Hopefully is a good news! I hate waiting game.. so totally can feel u.. actually I'm also quite nervous and worried coz tested 2 times (4 days apart) the line is still so faint.. >.<

By the way I have created a FB group for DEC 2015 mommy, let me know if want to join ok! Just search for December SG50 babies or post your email address yah! :)

[email protected] add me please. Thanks thanks

Hello! Finally someone started the dec thread Haahah!
It's my number 1 so I'm really excited being a first time mum. Tested positive last week and will be at my 5th week tomorrow. Will be gg for a second checkup with gynae on wk 6 again.
Bennyqiqi can add me to the group too? Cannot find the group.. [email protected]
Thank you!!

Ting Ting I can't find your email address leh

Qiqi thanks for the add. It's such a small world! U know my godsis!

My gynae didn't gimme an exact edd cos he didn't take the vital measurements today n he didn't wan to let me know cos don't wan me to bargain for early delivery.. Haha cos my no3 I insisted on inducing at 35 weeks cos I cannot take the severe back pain..

Hahaha yah she msg me! Singapore too small! Our baby (my #2) born in the same month July hehe..

Ahyo if I'm the doctor I also don't want tell u hahaha.. But understand sometimes the back pain can be unbearable.

My gynae appt suppose to be this week but my schedule and Dr schedule keep crushing so I postponed to 14 April for my first visit. Hehe

@tingting0322 no problem! Exciting? This is ur first pregnancy right!

I with Dr Wee Horng Yen since my no1 n no2 when he still in kkh. When have no3 he already private practice already. So now no4 is seeing him at Novena Medical Centre..

No1 is girl 8yo no2 is boy6yo no3 is boy 15 mths.

Still coping well w no3. No1 is a great helper. No2 is the mischievous one who come back on weekends only . Tmr is war time!!!

Hi, tested positive last sat.
So excited, as this is my 2nd baby.
Have fixed a 2nd appt with my gynae tomolo.
Hope everything goes well and smooth. Hehe
Can add me please
[email protected]
Thank you

Congrats to qiqi!! My senior in sec school n your sis classmates... went to gynae ytd. EDD is end nov to early dec... My #1. Can I join the FB group?

I'm new here!

Tested positive last week so I'm on my 5th week now.
Haven't made an appointment with my gynae yet, I'm terrible with these making appt stuff. :/
This is my 3rd baby!

What's going on for the group and emails? Is it an email group?

Also, those who are not expecting their first, do u remember how often is yr appts and how much did private appts add up to?

I'm new here!

Tested positive last week so I'm on my 5th week now.
Haven't made an appointment with my gynae yet, I'm terrible with these making appt stuff. :/
This is my 3rd baby!

What's going on for the group and emails? Is it an email group?

Also, those who are not expecting their first, do u remember how often is yr appts and how much did private appts add up to?

Hihi... I was on private w my no3 . Normally it's abt 3 or 4 weeks see gynae for the 1st 2nd trimester then will b abt 2 weeks once . I on private now for my no4. Consultation plus ultrasound n medications abt 190 for 1 appt.

Hopefully this pregnancy will b smooth. My no3 time was very scary though. I see every 2/3 weeks due to bleeding n spotting n had injection for 7th time till my leg nerves got numb n sharp n couldn't go for more injections. N very very severe back pain.

:(

Hi ladies!! I had missed my period by 3 days and tested positive with a faint line... (thrice!) so I went to confirm with my gynae and did a v scan but nothing was seen... Did blood test and need to wait till Monday for the results. Doc said maybe too early to scan but worried for chances of ectopic.. So then I went again to test with digital stick and alas it showed pregnant! Anyone had such experience before? As in couldn't see any sac in the scan?

My 1st day of LMP was 2 Mar..

Hi ladies!! I had missed my period by 3 days and tested positive with a faint line... (thrice!) so I went to confirm with my gynae and did a v scan but nothing was seen... Did blood test and need to wait till Monday for the results. Doc said maybe too early to scan but worried for chances of ectopic.. So then I went again to test with digital stick and alas it showed pregnant! Anyone had such experience before? As in couldn't see any sac in the scan?

My 1st day of LMP was 2 Mar..

Urara.. u don't worry for now. Wait for ur blood test results. I guess it's quite early to b seen. My 1st day of last menses was 17th Feb. When we scan it's so tiny. Doc say it's very small but lucky still can b seen when I see by gynae on Thurs. I read online at my current 5 week status it's jus the size of a sesame seed. So relax ok my dear??

Thanks babe! Although this is gonna be #3 still having butterflies in my tummy sigh..maybe I am just too early for the scan hopefully!

Thanks babe! Although this is gonna be #3 still having butterflies in my tummy sigh..maybe I am just too early for the scan hopefully!

Every baby is special n give us the excitement n treated like queen moment during pregnancy! It's my no4 I still excited abt it too.. enjoy this precious months happily.. throw away the worries!

hi ladies,

just tested positive today. not sure how many weeks am I now. lol
menses just returned last dec. 2nd menses was on 12 Feb. and now im preggy. hehehe...
this little one will be my #2.
my #1 is 10 months old now.
want to check can I still breastfeed when im preggy?
oh yah... can I join in the fb group too? =)

Hello! I jus tested positive yesterday after missing menses for 1 week! Mixed feelings and gonna hold for another 2 weeks before hitting to gynae' clinic.

This is my #2 and my #1 is only 10month old!

hi ladies,

just tested positive today. not sure how many weeks am I now. lol
menses just returned last dec. 2nd menses was on 12 Feb. and now im preggy. hehehe...
this little one will be my #2.
my #1 is 10 months old now.
want to check can I still breastfeed when im preggy?
oh yah... can I join in the fb group too? =)
Hey u r in JAM mommies???? Lol!

Last edited:
Hello!!! Yes I hav the same concern as u. I'm still direct latching baby K and I shld think I will continue to bf for another 2mths till she hits 1yo.

Thinking to continue to bf for another 2 mths too. But nipple very sore when i latch. Dunno issit cos of pregnancy.

hello mommies, can give me your email address so i can add u in the FB group?

@tanying & @auraci my #2 also born last year haha.. but in july but so envy both you still able to breastfeed and conceive. I had a hard time trying to conceive while breastfeeding, so I decided to stop it..

@auraci some mommies still continue to breastfeed while they are still pregnant, some don't due to health reason or gynae advise. Up to you, talk to your gynae if you wish to continue. For me i told myself if I conceived I will stop breastfeeding, because I'm not sure if my body can take it in the long run if I'm not supplementing well even though I eat well. :p Jia you!!

@ee09 congrats!! thanks for the pm and so exciting we that we are almost near each other hur.. haha..

@auraci yap check with your gyane, if you are healthy, baby ok, it shouldn't be a problem :)
join breastfeeding support group in FB, alot of mommies breastfeed while they are pregnant and do tandem feeding too. Can get support from them.

and added you into the group!

Wow bennyqiqi, u guys actively tried to conceive so soon even tho ur #1 hasn't hit 1yo
We din expect or plan the next one so soon but we r glad for this blessing anyway.
I hav added myself in the group on FB, pending request acceptance.
Yea Irene, let's jiayou in the next two months of bf!

@tanying haha yah.. me and my hubby decided to have a farm theme.. both of us are pigs, #1 is rabbit, #2 is horse so a sheep will be good :p

Which fb group u added? Because I didn't received any request and the group is secret

Hi

I took a test positive on 4 April and according to the due date calculator, edd will be on 11 Dec 2015.
This is my 2nd pregnancy :).

Last edited:

Back