(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

:)Your baby should have drop to your cervix area to prepare for labour. Maybe your gynae might do group B strep test next week.
Is it test for infection? I had done a urine test weeks ago due to pain which was cause by muscle strain. And the result is I got infection so already put a note to give me antibiotics on the day of delivery. The last check one month ago was baby head down. But surrounding pp say baby will still turn around inside.

Is it test for infection? I had done a urine test weeks ago due to pain which was cause by muscle strain. And the result is I got infection so already put a note to give me antibiotics on the day of delivery. The last check one month ago was baby head down. But surrounding pp say baby will still turn around inside.
ya it is a test for infection. The baby movement will still turn the baby to different positions..hope the baby be good and stay in that position or else there are possibility of c sect ..

I'm wondering what will be the checkup like for subsidize? I'm going for 34 week checkup next week. But my below was painful each time I roll over to change position or lift my leg. Although not super pain but no comfortable at all..

I'm the same except mine is super pain haha, have to turn verrrrryyy slowly, and have to do like a 3-point turn. And because I am trying to keep my legs elevated due to the fluid retention, so when I shift my legs the pain at the pelvis wakes me right up and keeps me awake. But baby haven't drop or engage yet. Based on checkup last friday, still in breech. :/

:(
I'm the same except mine is super pain haha, have to turn verrrrryyy slowly, and have to do like a 3-point turn. And because I am trying to keep my legs elevated due to the fluid retention, so when I shift my legs the pain at the pelvis wakes me right up and keeps me awake. But baby haven't drop or engage yet. Based on checkup last friday, still in breech. :/
Sounds very painful. My colleague has pelvic pain and her movement is very slow.

Sounds very painful. My colleague has pelvic pain and her movement is very slow.

Is painful but still can tolerate but can't turn fast. Every time need to find way to roll over to get off the bed to go toilet.. Hard to get long sleep too. Need to go toilet in the middle of the nite. Had been sleeping with legs on pillow before pregnancy cos of knee cap issue. Lucky is no increase numbers of my existing varicose veins. But I had a very active one in my tummy

Just went for gynae checkup and baby is at 2.4kg and I am at week 36. She said baby is on smaller side but should be about 2.7 when deliver. Any mummies have smaller baby?

Does your colleague suffer pelvic pain when she tries to stand up or when she walks? I used to have that as well but after picking up some exercises from yoga it helped. Now it only hurts when I'm changing position in bed.

Just went for gynae checkup and baby is at 2.4kg and I am at week 36. She said baby is on smaller side but should be about 2.7 when deliver. Any mummies have smaller baby?

My baby 2.3kg at week 34. But my gynae says good size. He says bb should put on about 200g per week.

Does your colleague suffer pelvic pain when she tries to stand up or when she walks? I used to have that as well but after picking up some exercises from yoga it helped. Now it only hurts when I'm changing position in bed.
She experience the pain when she is standing up or even walking. Face can turn pale sometimes..

Hi mummies, is it compulsory to do GBS Group B test? I am coming to week 37 and my Gynea has not mentioned anything that I need to do such test.

Is painful but still can tolerate but can't turn fast. Every time need to find way to roll over to get off the bed to go toilet.. Hard to get long sleep too. Need to go toilet in the middle of the nite. Had been sleeping with legs on pillow before pregnancy cos of knee cap issue. Lucky is no increase numbers of my existing varicose veins. But I had a very active one in my tummy
jiayou ar...bb will come out soon =)
when is your edd?

Hi all mommies, I am 37 weeks 6 days (coming 38 weeks soon). There are signs of her moving near my cervix and tailbone pain.
My gynae in KKH tells me that there are Zero dilation, probably only engaging.. she is in head down position now.
Yet I cannot wait for her to come out soon. Gynae is towards pro natural birth; so she doesn't recommend induce unless necessary.

Am I too impatient or is it something wrong that there are not even a cm dilation for 37 weeks pregnancy?:(
It won't be so soon especially if you are a first-time mum. I only delivered my first at 39 weeks 5 days so hang in there.

Hi all mommies, I am 37 weeks 6 days (coming 38 weeks soon). There are signs of her moving near my cervix and tailbone pain.
My gynae in KKH tells me that there are Zero dilation, probably only engaging.. she is in head down position now.
Yet I cannot wait for her to come out soon. Gynae is towards pro natural birth; so she doesn't recommend induce unless necessary.

Am I too impatient or is it something wrong that there are not even a cm dilation for 37 weeks pregnancy?:(

Im at week 37 day 6 on monday.. Only 0.5cm dilated.. No worries.. Your body knows best

I found this interesting read on http://pregnancy.thefuntimesguide.com/2008/09/baby_position_in_womb.php

Here’s how you can determine the position of your unborn baby yourself:

If your belly and navel pop out and/or you feel kicks under your ribs, chances are your baby is in the anterior position, with his or her back facing your front.

If your belly appears slightly flatter and/or you feel your baby’s kicks at the very front of your tummy, your baby is probably in the posterior position, with his or her back next to your back.

If you feel a lump near the top of your belly (usually on one side or the other) push lightly on it. Then:

• If you feel the whole baby move, he or she is most likely head down, meaning you pushed on the baby’s bottom.

• If the lump you feel moves by itself, without the rest of the baby’s body re-situating inside your belly, then that lump is probably the baby’s head, which moves independently of the rest of the baby’s body.
If you feel your baby’s hiccups lower in your belly, then the baby is head down.

If the baby’s hiccups are higher up in your belly, or even above your belly button, then your baby is most likely head up.

If the baby is kicking above your belly button, he or she is head down and in a good position for labor and birth.

If you’re feeling extreme abdominal and rib pain, and you’re in the later stages of pregnancy, then your baby is probably head up with his or her head close to or under your ribs. If you don’t have this pain, your baby is probably head down, not breech.

Any mummies experience sudden pain in hip area so bad that it woke u up from sleep? The pain ebbs away but comes back at random times... This is what I'm experiencing now, it's so painful but whether you move or don't move the pain is there.,

I thoushg
Oh dear... perhaps she might want to do some pelvic floor exercises if she hasn't already done so, it does help a bit.[/QUO
Any mummies experience sudden pain in hip area so bad that it woke u up from sleep? The pain ebbs away but comes back at random times... This is what I'm experiencing now, it's so painful but whether you move or don't move the pain is there.,
Oh dear... perhaps she might want to do some pelvic floor exercises if she hasn't already done so, it does help a bit.
I think so too..but now she is bedridden..doctor tell her not to move that much ... she cannot even get out of bed and have to hand her daughter under her mother's care.

It only started today and while I do the pelvic floor exercises mainly kegels regularly, doesn't seem to help.. I will check with my Gynae tmr, hopefully got some pain relief way I can use..

Hi Lynnie, we are exactly the same... Bb was 2.4kg and im at week 36. My gynae said size is good. Mine is baby girl and im q petite also 153cm .... Gained 8kg so far. Is yours a baby boy? And are u petite also?

hi, which bank to choose for cda, has any mummies here gather info already? any mammy noe where can get sample from pamper fro new born?
i'm down with flu becos my hubby spread the virus to me (yet he deny it), omg, running nose now.. so tired now..

hi, which bank to choose for cda, has any mummies here gather info already? any mammy noe where can get sample from pamper fro new born?
i'm down with flu becos my hubby spread the virus to me (yet he deny it), omg, running nose now.. so tired now..

For me likely to open posb..sample pampers I took red from here..http://www.missyqiqi.com/2014/05/free-sample-for-the-kiasu-mommies-and-daddies/

Does your hips still hurt? I had the same thing happening to me this morning and I probably freaked out... So painful that I woke up from sleep and started crying..

For me likely to open posb..sample pampers I took red from here..http://www.missyqiqi.com/2014/05/free-sample-for-the-kiasu-mommies-and-daddies/

Does your hips still hurt? I had the same thing happening to me this morning and I probably freaked out... So painful that I woke up from sleep and started crying..

those brands all i get already, now waiting for fitti and pet pet, mamy poko, bosomi to deliver, the rest are ready except i cant find link for pampers brand. my hip not pain, jus only i think is the pelvic part, everytime changing position on bed or lift my legs up it hurt, usually still within my limits, only getting out of bed to toilet or waking up is a challenge, need to slowly roll out of my bed.

baby quite active but naughty on certain days giving me some punching, so obvious to see my tummy lifted up, but so far never see any little foot or hand poking. I'm worried whether my flu will affect her or not.

those brands all i get already, now waiting for fitti and pet pet, mamy poko, bosomi to deliver, the rest are ready except i cant find link for pampers brand. my hip not pain, jus only i think is the pelvic part, everytime changing position on bed or lift my legs up it hurt, usually still within my limits, only getting out of bed to toilet or waking up is a challenge, need to slowly roll out of my bed.

baby quite active but naughty on certain days giving me some punching, so obvious to see my tummy lifted up, but so far never see any little foot or hand poking. I'm worried whether my flu will affect her or not.

Ohh I didn't check for pampers tho..I have the pelvic pain alway ever since 2nd trimester but this is first time that I woke up from the pain by itself from hips..

I haven't seen my baby's feet pressing against the skin of my tummy too, but can feel the baby turn and turn sometimes press against the ribs part.

Ohh I didn't check for pampers tho..I have the pelvic pain alway ever since 2nd trimester but this is first time that I woke up from the pain by itself from hips..

I haven't seen my baby's feet pressing against the skin of my tummy too, but can feel the baby turn and turn sometimes press against the ribs part.

it's quite funny to see the tummy lifted up, and when i lie on left baby when to left side, and when i turn right baby lie on my right side too. sometimes a hard round bump there, quite discomfort but funny lo. then if i rub it, it will lower down.

Same same... there are people who are saying that we can see.. but I have yet to...

anyway... anyone experiencing on and off lower backache at irregular intervals? Suddenly have it and is thinking if it is about time... not too sure to say it is exciting or scary now...

FYI, the tight feeling like stretching is a mild contraction. The CTG will tells. Then when that happen, u have to record the duration coz if u experience it every mins, u will have to start seeing if u have any water leak or bleeding. Especially for those with low lying placenta, has to watch out.

My number 1 was born 2.89kg at 39 wks+ but now passed 18kg n he's not even 2 yr 9 mths yet. No need to worry too much abt e weight of e baby. Smaller easier to deliver naturally.

My number 2 now oredi 2.6kg at 35 wks+. Gynae says it's a gd weight coz number 2 usually bigger n she has a bigger stomach n longer legs den my son. Hope she wun b as big boned as my son after birth... -.-"

Just to Share....

Yesterday tried Pre-natal massage with this lady Christina. She was an ex-hospital staff.
I find that she is friendly and very good in sharing information about lactation care and her service.

I engage her to relieve my ache and tired leg, I din expect she help me on breast assessment. She check the nipple and was told I can try breastfeed but mine was inverted nipples so better get a shield to help out.

I find her massage is good and relax that i fell asleep... haha....

She provide the following service
1) Pre-natal & post natal Massage & Bengkung Wrap
2) Lactation Care (relieving Engorgement / empty blocked ducts)
3) baby Massage
4) Confinement Nanny Service (Peiyu) (understand from her, the confinement is a Singaporean and is her frenz)
5) Customised confinement diet therapy
6) Adhoc, Day and night care (she mentioned she only do night care, day care will be by her frenz)
7) bathing & caring for babies
8) place & train program for back-to work mothers.

Weekend slot mostly reserved for mother who need lactation care.
For appointment 9010 2356 (Christina)

Hi mommies, are there any recommended insurance policy for the new born (planning ahead but she has yet to check-out from the womb hotel)?
I am looking at Aviva and Tokio Marine at the moment ..need some suggestions..

Hi mommies, are there any recommended insurance policy for the new born (planning ahead but she has yet to check-out from the womb hotel)?

I have a friend who is an insurance agent,if u need, I can give u his contact to check out the plan with.

I'm using AIA right now where it covers the mother until baby is born ( also cover pregnancy complications). After born, the policy is transferred to child with based on pre birth medical condition and covers kid. I signed one with an investment linked plan,so by the time child hits age to start university, a small pool of $$ is there.. Can intro my agent to you if u need.

I use Aveeno Baby for my number 1 from birth till now. He has sensitive skin (inherited from me) but has no issues wif dis brand. I like e smell. Heehee
hi mommies, i am reading up on the baby bath/shampoo brand.. anyone can share a good brand for baby's delicate skin?

Back