(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

Anyone passed tru all the tests but kinda get a shocking bad detailed scan? Not sure if qns is silly but... getting worried at each visit if bb is doing well. Now im waitin for the wk20 detailed scan b4 acknowledging im officially preggy. Everything else is gd so far. N gained 3.5kg by my 16wks.

Anyone passed tru all the tests but kinda get a shocking bad detailed scan? Not sure if qns is silly but... getting worried at each visit if bb is doing well. Now im waitin for the wk20 detailed scan b4 acknowledging im officially preggy. Everything else is gd so far. N gained 3.5kg by my 16wks.
I also worry too.

Envy. I have gained 6kg on my 18th weeks. *depress* *feeling fat*
Know it's hard but try not to think too much. Believe in you and your baby :)

Last edited:
I'm at my 16+weeks now too.. To be exact is 16 weeks 5 days. Went for scan today too.. Gyne saw that all body parts and organs are developing well.. But I'm waiting for 20 weeks detailed scan to ensure all are truly well b4 I can really set my heart fully at ease. My first trimester is very bad.. Loss of appetite, nauseous and vomitted a few times .. So I lost a bit of weight .. So far gained back 1kg:D Gyne assured me is alright .. Total weight gain for full pregnancy weeks around 10-12 kg is good. So now that my appetite during the day is better, ( night time still not so good), I'll try to eat more during the day. For my first pregnancy I gained a total of 12kg. Took about 2 months to shed off to my pre-pregnancy weight . Hope this time won't take too long to shed off my weight too after delivery. But having said all, to have a healthy baby and healthy pregnancy is all I wish for.. Even if I have to become fat, I also don't mind :D

I actually stopped worrying since I got my harmony results... I'm 18+1 now.. Should we be worried? So far only gained around 3kg, and have not seen the gynae since week 15. Next visit will be my 20 weeks scan. Anyone feeling the baby movements already? I started feeling since week 17.. Wasn't sure at first but then it became more frequent. Kind of comforting to feel the bb move, because from week 15 until last week wasn't sure what's happening inside there..

Heehee I guess some way or another we can't stop worrying since we can't see inside what's going on. Me at 16/17 wks now too and waiting for detailed scan which is scheduled in another 2 wks time. Previously was sick so lost 4kg and now only managed to recover 1kg out of the 4 I lost. However baby has been growing well in length n weight from the scan so I'm feeling v glad..

I was like you. Super scared before I did the tests. But have faith in your baby that he/she is growing well. I just went for my detailed scan and all is well. Baby was very active and kept moving. You are so lucky! I'm gaining like 2kg every 2 weeks. I'm so greedy and eat alor. Now trying to control. Am now 62kg at 20 weeks.

Hi azuchacha, lovexkitty and jjc80, I have added you to the group. Please check your email and spam folders :)

I was like you. Super scared before I did the tests. But have faith in your baby that he/she is growing well. I just went for my detailed scan and all is well. Baby was very active and kept moving. You are so lucky! I'm gaining like 2kg every 2 weeks. I'm so greedy and eat alor. Now trying to control. Am now 62kg at 20 weeks.

so good for u that detailed scan is good.. cant wait till my 9th june scan.. but im already 59 at wk 17 hahaha.. we are close...

I actually stopped worrying since I got my harmony results... I'm 18+1 now.. Should we be worried? So far only gained around 3kg, and have not seen the gynae since week 15. Next visit will be my 20 weeks scan. Anyone feeling the baby movements already? I started feeling since week 17.. Wasn't sure at first but then it became more frequent. Kind of comforting to feel the bb move, because from week 15 until last week wasn't sure what's happening inside there..
guess im still at ur stage where i wasnt sure wats happening inside cos no bb movement felt. gynae says will only feel it in 5.5mths dat is prob end june for me.
is this ur first bb? they says usually not first time mothers can feel it earlier...

Anyone interested to take over my antenatal class by WBB, starting June 28 (1-3pm)? This class is currently full from my understanding. Please PM me if interested.

guess im still at ur stage where i wasnt sure wats happening inside cos no bb movement felt. gynae says will only feel it in 5.5mths dat is prob end june for me.
is this ur first bb? they says usually not first time mothers can feel it earlier...

This is my first.. Hope u'll feel it soon.. It's like little flutters..

Any ladies here started using stretchmark cream? Which brand are u all using ? For my first pregnancy , I started using from 20 weeks onwards.. Dunno if it is becos of the cream, I have no stretch marks. This time I'm thinking of using too.. Last time I use the brand "mustela".

Any ladies here started using stretchmark cream? Which brand are u all using ? For my first pregnancy , I started using from 20 weeks onwards.. Dunno if it is becos of the cream, I have no stretch marks. This time I'm thinking of using too.. Last time I use the brand "mustela".
I'm using Palmers one. But did not apply regulatly.. only when it's itchy. Hehe..

I'm using the Palmers one... Bought it a few weeks ago, but only started using it daily last week after I read this article http://juliebhosale.co.nz/my-real-postpartum-body/.

It's probably some reality check to me after reading so many blogs of moms who successfully shed their pregnancy weight and went to 6 packs (not like I had any 6 packs to begin with). So I better put in more effort to do maintenance! (PS. I also showed my hubby the article to level set his expectations haha)

so good for u that detailed scan is good.. cant wait till my 9th june scan.. but im already 59 at wk 17 hahaha.. we are close...
Yours will be fine too! Haha so scary right to put on so much weight. Are you eating junk food or mostly trying to eat clean? I can't stop eating chips before. but now trying to control and so far has been successful for 3 days.

Hi Dianatpx, aautumn, jennzheng and bunnyleo, I have added you to the group. Please check your email and spam folders :)

Yours will be fine too! Haha so scary right to put on so much weight. Are you eating junk food or mostly trying to eat clean? I can't stop eating chips before. but now trying to control and so far has been successful for 3 days.

i duno if im eating junk also... i like curry puff so maybe 2x a week will have it as snack on top of my 3 regular meals. chips and titbits and such, maybe once a mth? hmmm i feel i eat more in my 1st trim when i always hungry.. now i only eat regular meals and anything on top, is when my tummy call for help.. haha

i read from ur posted thread, u having twins? oh man... then ur gain is nothing la.. u shld gain more... so envy... i love twins hahaha
Yea.. I am having twins. Very excited but nervous at the same time. Hope can have a safe delivery. I hope i dont gain too much, scared can't shed off the weight after giving birth. But towards late trimester will try my best to eat more so that babies have enough weight. Sad thing is that we don't know who is getting the weight. We eat more don't mean that babies will receive more right?

But it's all for our babies, it will be worth it.

Yea.. I am having twins. Very excited but nervous at the same time. Hope can have a safe delivery. I hope i dont gain too much, scared can't shed off the weight after giving birth. But towards late trimester will try my best to eat more so that babies have enough weight. Sad thing is that we don't know who is getting the weight. We eat more don't mean that babies will receive more right?

But it's all for our babies, it will be worth it.

Hi aautumn, my friend just gave birth to twins at 38w. Each baby was 3kg and her total weight gain was only 15kg, including both babies' weight of 6kg. She said that she focused on eating more proteins for her diet. And she was on bed rest for the last trimester, so she thinks that's why she didn't put on so much. Jiayou aautumn!! :)

Hi aautumn, my friend just gave birth to twins at 38w. Each baby was 3kg and her total weight gain was only 15kg, including both babies' weight of 6kg. She said that she focused on eating more proteins for her diet. And she was on bed rest for the last trimester, so she thinks that's why she didn't put on so much. Jiayou aautumn!! :)
That's really a motivation! Her twins have got really good weight for twins. Congrats to your friend! I gotta check out the protein diet. I just realize I gained 5kg already.. now at week 18. *gasps* my doctor will be giving me hospitalization leave from week 30 onwards. So, around ndp period I will be on my bed rest. Happening fast!!

That's really a motivation! Her twins have got really good weight for twins. Congrats to your friend! I gotta check out the protein diet. I just realize I gained 5kg already.. now at week 18. *gasps* my doctor will be giving me hospitalization leave from week 30 onwards. So, around ndp period I will be on my bed rest. Happening fast!!
Congrats! I'm having a girl but gained 6-7 kg already at wk18, your weight gain should be fine. Just relax and eat as per you need. As for shedding weight after delivery, my friend whom have twins actually slim down at fast rate and gets so much slimmer than before she get pregnant, she says it's a tedious exercise to go after two babies at one go, so don't worry too much. Jia you!

Congrats! I'm having a girl but gained 6-7 kg already at wk18, your weight gain should be fine. Just relax and eat as per you need. As for shedding weight after delivery, my friend whom have twins actually slim down at fast rate and gets so much slimmer than before she get pregnant, she says it's a tedious exercise to go after two babies at one go, so don't worry too much. Jia you!
Thanks for the encouragement and motivation. Then I cannot be so reliant on my MIL and mum during confinement.. must put in effort to "work out" for the babies and slim down. Heehe.

Back