(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

tupapa

hello mummies-to-be...

looks like i got to change my nick name... now gonna be tu and yang pa pa already... LOL...

my wife is showing all the signs of preg but the test kit is borderline... nonetheless, i'm very excited already and can't wait to get back to this forum. hope u all don't mind a guy in the midst...

i'm upgrading to level 2 now... previously was a little bunny who just turned 3 in Dec 14. based on my own calculations of the manufacture date, little lamb's EDD should be 29 Sep 15. then again, i could be wrong so might as well join 2 threads! LOL!

today my wife did another self-test and this time round the results are much more obvious. so... yup... baby meh meh is on the way...

still very excited and forgotten most of the things we did last time already. now my bunny is 3 and many things have changed since she was a baby...

anyway likely we will be going back to Dr K T Tan of KKH. She delivered my bunny and also 3 from my sis-in-law (who is a doctor herself). Dr Tan used to be the head of gynae at KKH so she's super experienced. she's just not the super friendly type but she gets the job done well. my bunny busted my wife's blood vessel on her way out of the womb and my wife lost lots of blood. but under Dr Tan it doesn't seem like a problem at all. bunny also had the cord around her neck but easily solved.

since my meh meh EDD is likely to be 29 sep... kinda unsure if i should still be here... lol...

Tupapa.. same here.. my edd shld be Oct but due previous 2 csect, this one would probably be csect and might be in Sept...I also have a tu baby.. :)

Just went for appointment this morning. Sac measured at 5weeks 3days. No visible sign of baby and heartbeat. Going again on cny eve. Guess most people here are in between end September or early October, unable to confirm Edd yet.

Yeah all goes to sept group.. and probably some wouldn't join until 3mths also some might not have tested positive
I'm gg for my checkup today..

ok... looks like more people coming here now that most tested positive will be in oct already! let's keep the sharing alive! take care all the mummies! i will never understand the pain u all go thru but stay positive and jia you!

Anyone went for a scan already? I went but only can see a 7mm sac.. still too early to see anything.. kan cheong mummy despite 3rd one.. haha
Hope next scan can give a good confirmation..

Mine about 7mm plus too. Next scan is on cny eve, praying hard there is a heartbeat next scan. Funny how people say my tummy is showing and now I feel fat. I always thought first child usually can hide tummy well till about 4th or 5th month? I was wishing I can hide as long as possible.

Hi I'm consider 'newbie' here~ I got preg 5 years ago but miscarriage at my 7th weeks.. (My left Fallopian tube is blocked) I tried again 1 yr plus years ago, just checked today and it's positive again! Not sure if the test kit is a false alarm though.. Gona test one more time again tomorrow in the morning~ (Cross fingers) Hope is good news and that I wun miscarriage again.. Wish me luck! =)

Hi I'm consider 'newbie' here~ I got preg 5 years ago but miscarriage at my 7th weeks.. (My left Fallopian tube is blocked) I tried again 1 yr plus years ago, just checked today and it's positive again! Not sure if the test kit is a false alarm though.. Gona test one more time again tomorrow in the morning~ (Cross fingers) Hope is good news and that I wun miscarriage again.. Wish me luck! =)
good luck!!!

Can u believe I checked 4 times? But first two times very obvious and last two times not so. Well, gona go check with a gynea tomorrow. =|

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 1,181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 723
Can u believe I checked 4 times? But first two times very obvious and last two times not so. Well, gona go check with a gynea tomorrow. =|
Definitely positive:) My second line was fainter than yours. I checked three times. Third time more faint maybe because I drank too much water so the urine was more diluted. After your appt can share your gynae package cost? Thank you:)

Has anyone experience pain in lower abdomen and leg in 1st trimester ? Especially on left side. I am worried and thinkinh to go gyne tomorrow

Yes. Abdominal and legs and lower back pain altogether. I had all the symptoms plus I gets cold easily, I feels nauseous as and when, breasts bloatedness, sometimes headaches but not severe, abit fluish occasionally, always hungry, emo and tired easily. (These are my pms symptoms as well) so I abit worried cos my body ain't so good and I had a left block Fallopian tube plus i miscarriage once before. Not sure will it affects anything. Will be going for my first check up tomorrow evening. I'm seeing Dr John Yam at jurong point. Will update.

Yes. Abdominal and legs and lower back pain altogether. I had all the symptoms plus I gets cold easily, I feels nauseous as and when, breasts bloatedness, sometimes headaches but not severe, abit fluish occasionally, always hungry, emo and tired easily. (These are my pms symptoms as well) so I abit worried cos my body ain't so good and I had a left block Fallopian tube plus i miscarriage once before. Not sure will it affects anything. Will be going for my first check up tomorrow evening. I'm seeing Dr John Yam at jurong point. Will update.

Hi I am as well going to see gyne tomorrow . How many weeks are you ? Hope all should be fine .

Hi I am as well going to see gyne tomorrow . How many weeks are you ? Hope all should be fine .
Thanks. I'm sure urs will be good too. I guess I should be 4 weeks going 5. I forget to mention i gets thirsty very easily and got shortness of breath as well. Haiz. Really many problems. =(

Thanks. I'm sure urs will be good too. I guess I should be 4 weeks going 5. I forget to mention i gets thirsty very easily and got shortness of breath as well. Haiz. Really many problems. =(
Me too . I drink nearly 1.8 litres of water . That's good to drink more water as it won't give room to urinsry infection.. Will keep u updated .

Me too . I drink nearly 1.8 litres of water . That's good to drink more water as it won't give room to urinsry infection.. Will keep u updated .
Agree with you . So many new symptoms raises everyday fr me in this pregnsncy . Hope all should be good at the end

Oh the dreaded UTI.... Please drink cranberry juice every few days once at least to prevent UTI. I have UTI right from the day I conceive and it complicates matter now. I bought Ocean Spray brand.

It is urinary tract infection. The initial symptom is you keep feeling the urge to pee but it comes out little or nothing at all. Can be painful too:(

It is urinary tract infection. The initial symptom is you keep feeling the urge to pee but it comes out little or nothing at all. Can be painful too:(
Oh oh.. Sorry I noob. Didn't knew pregnant will cause UTI oh.

Last edited:
i just realised KKH class A cost more than private hospitals! lol...

nvm la... my wife is comfortable with the gynae so we are going back... pay more to a restructured 'gov' hospital as compared to pte... what a joke!

Hi all,

I just tested positive a while ago and I am 6.5 weeks along. Funnily though I tested when my last period was almost due, it wasn't positive.

I will test again tmr morning and arrange a gynae checkup to confirm if still positive.

I have a snake girl who is 18 months old and hubby is very excited with the new addition along the way.

Hopefully all will be fine. Based on my lmp, my edd should be 3 Oct. But based on previous pregnancy, I delivered 11 days earlier, so maybe will do so again?

@ttcing, maybe the level was not high enough during your first test thus not positive. the level will continue to go up till week 12 so if u are positive now and missed your period good chance it was just a false negative.

all the best!!!

Hi all,

I just tested positive a while ago and I am 6.5 weeks along. Funnily though I tested when my last period was almost due, it wasn't positive.

I will test again tmr morning and arrange a gynae checkup to confirm if still positive.

I have a snake girl who is 18 months old and hubby is very excited with the new addition along the way.

Hopefully all will be fine. Based on my lmp, my edd should be 3 Oct. But based on previous pregnancy, I delivered 11 days earlier, so maybe will do so again?
Congrats! I'm a first time so really know nothing much. Currently I just hope all goes well. (Baby heathy and no miscarriage for me again) Can't wait to go to my gynea later.

Hi all,

Nice meeting all of you. Hope i can learn from all of you here. I've also got a #1 snake girl and this is #2. Going back to the same gynae but her earliest appt is only end Feb. I also hope everything will go on smoothly and i can carry bb well and happy to full term.

Wow most of u here have snake #1 here :)

I just tested for the 2nd time this morning and it's positive! So I called my gynae's office for appt and was given 7 March! So long!!! I will be 10 weeks by then. I can't rem if we have to take any tests before week 10? Can any one advise?

Ended up, I asked for a weekday slot and was given 18 Feb (CNY eve) morning.

Was thinking to go on 7 March if no need take tests before week 10.....

im 4+ weeks in and have a dragon boy haha.. :) For my gynae (Dr WK Tan), she only sees patients when they are 8 weeks in. But I was told via phone to start taking folic acids and lots of water.

Back