(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

hi all, tested positive one week ago. My last M is 29th sept 2010. Just came out from gynae clinic. Can not see baby heartbeat. Asked to back next Monday. Very worried now.

Thank u nicokin_19. :) @Fae Hanez, me scared to do massage now, although I know these veteran midwives have their ways.. Hehe. I think I'll wait and pray for the best. Thank u :)

@nnff93 hi dear, congrats on ur positive test. How far along did gynae say u were? Maybe u ovulated a little later so still early to detect heartbeat?

Hi all, im 6 weeks pregnant now. Just had a mc 3 months ago when my baby's heartbeat just stopped at week 20. So surprise to have another one shortly... And can't stop worrying now, can't wait for the next appointment to assure the health of my current pregnancy.

csy1: Congrats & welcome here! Don't worry too much. You might have O later than expected..

Fae Hanez: OOhh ic ic... u take care in the meantime. must be tough trying to control n jabbing..

Mrs_Fiq: What did your gynae suggest? Is there anything you can do to improve the situation?

nnff93: congrats & welcome! don't worry.. you might have O late, as what csy1 & mrs_fiq mentioned.. relax & think positive k.. we are all here to support one another :)

tinkle_stars: so sorry to hear your previous loss. It is wonderful news to hear you are expecting again. Stay positive and relax ok..

Hi tinkle_stars,
I feel u. I had a mc in june, bb was 17 weeks old n heartbeat just stopped suddenly. It was devastating.

Im constantly worrying after tested positive on last Friday. I think this would only stop after i have my bb in my arms.

Enjoy the pregnancy okie!

It is so hard to control my sugar with #2 coz i am forever so hungry :(

@sasa_xie, I wasn't scan by a gynae, not so sure what her post is. I'm referred by the doctor to go to this clinic wch provides u/s scan. So this person was the one who jibber jabber what she sees in the screen to me, that my sac is v small and my womb is upside down which can easily cause miscarriage. I can only wait for them to pass the scans to the doc and for doc to advise me. But then again, I don't think I'll be visiting them again, find it quite unprofessional. Still sourcing for a proper gynae.

Dear tinkle_stars and leighstar, I had an m/c 6 mths ago too, glad that we r given this opportunity to be preggy again. hope the both of u will have a smooth n healthy pregnancy ahead ya. Meanwhile, stay positive!

It is really not easy be mummies. We must hold on to each others. Find alot of strength. My friend today saw me say my face look very pale. Got any food to power up?

nicokin19: I think i look very pale too... everyday so tired and have dizzy spells a few times a day.. :( my hb tell me to take huiji tonic or DOM (but so yucky).. u think it helps?

Im also feeling very tired .. my colleagues also kept asking mi married life very tiring ah y u look so tired :( n eyes so swollen

Thanks mrs_fiq i hope everything goes well for all the mummies here:)

Sasa_xie, i dont think preggers can drink dom n huiji tonic. Huiji confirm cant cos i read the instruction label n it stated not suitable for pregnant ladies. It contains danggui

Dom like got wine lei. Better dun. My ear bag become darker. My face become whiter. Think really look horrible bah. Maybe chix essence I was thinking? Or some chix soup? I also dun noe. I nv really drink that last time.

Welcome more mummies to join us.

Sigh, my blood test come out low progesterone. Hence had to jab 2x a week + utrogestan double dosage.
Worrysome lah.
How about taking some multivitamin instead ?

@sasa_xie maybe cause I went to this particular clinic just to confirm of pregnancy then she referred me to somewhere else whr I can do u/s. Hehe sorry if it's complicated. But anws I don't think there's any cause of worry if im not spotting or bleeding.

@jj_jj are u taking any progesterone tabs?

I feel the same way as all of u mummies, even after a long 8 hrs of sleep, I still feel so sleepy and tired at work! Keep telling myself it's due to the energy being used up at our reproductive organs area to make sure baby grows well. :p

csy1, mayb u can take 6 small meals instead of 3 main meals. Eat every 3h then u wont feel so hungry. Eat oatmeal n wholemeal bread for breakfast n tea break. Eat more meat n vegetable when u r eating rice so that u feel full or eat soupy stuff eg guotiao soup

I've been told that maybe snacking on figs and raisins may help to gain some more energy? Yet to try it out though.

@leighstar need some time to adjust back to diabetic diet :(
i trying to munch on wholemeal biscuit but abit tasteless...drink lot of water to fill up the tummy now loh

I so going to buy KFC later to whack on meat!

Fatigue is normal... sleep the more the better. Old wives tales believe the more u sleep baby grow well too. Anyone started ms?

I'm also super tired and no chance to nap Coz looking after #1... everyday by 9am I will ko. Zzzz.

@mrs_fig have u found a gynae?

yallo, i've been to mine last thursday. Will be going again this saturday to see the heartbeats. Under which gynae are u?

@Mrs_fig yeah progesterone pills

@Shan80_80
Yeah i start feel MS vy early.

Munching soda biscuit between meal when hungry makes me less nausea.
I sleep alot and still yawnzzzz.

@jj_jj so fast ms! I'm just feeling very bloated everyday now... keeping my fingers crossed no serious ms this round

@ellesie I'll be going to Dr Kenneth Lee at Mt A

i finally realised why i keep having dizzy spell which can even cause me to black out. I am too hungry!!! it seems I cant stop eating tat's y i try to control my appetite and the next moment I know I will be having this dizziness which almost cause black out. Anyone experience this? This even happen after I just have my lunch half an hour ago.
Jialat, i think i gain a lot of weight if this keeps on going.

Mrs fiq..u can try dr aziz frm kembangan plaza.. i went there twice..doc very experience n super friendly lol... ya diabetic diet sucks... hahahaha trying hard not to be hungry... lol... idk whether want to continue with provate gynae or kkh once discharge.. scared of complications along the way... any suggestions..

Hi ladies,
I Mia after the initial posts coz I was spotting the last two wks and didn't really want to talk abt negative things in here. Had panicked and walked into Kkh 24hr clinic last wk but it was still 5wks, still early to see. Only saw sac n faint dot that looks like embryo.

I already have one gal turning 5. Earlier this April, I conceived but mc. Learning to trust God for this pregnancy. Tmw is my follow up appmt, hoping to see heartbeat and then my heart will be much more at ease.

On the upside, my ms has continued to increase since last wk, really need to eat at intervals otherwise naseau sets in. I also have meat cravings. And need to brush teeth after food!! Otherwise I feel like gagging coz of the aftertaste left on my tongue.

Last edited:
@Fae Hanez i prob will deliver at NUH again. the usual.diabetic dr i saw has a clinic there every thur but i couldnt wait for the appt so i went Raffles to see him.first. Very expensive so i probably switch back to NUH after my next appt.

Dear all, thanks for all the encouragement! Can't stop worrying for my next appt.... So meanwhile I try to keep myself busy and try my best to think positively too. Jia You~

Morning mummies!!.. dont forget folic acid.. hahaha @csy1.. most prpbably i stick to kkh only... but i love doin us to see the how the sac is growing hahahaha... very anxious as first baby.. lol... so far my sugar been goin down with high dosage of insulin.. no choice... lol lucky no ms yet.. thank god.. to the rest of the mummies here.. take care aite.. rest well too

Today is my day to see bb. Excited and abit scare though. Long day to go. Let's again half zzz half awake for the day. Really struggling to keep awake

@yallo Pls start on folic acid asap.
i start taking when i was TTC....than dr ask me to take 2 times becoz of my GD.

not necessary for multivitamins yet though. Can start from 2nd trim.

Oh dear ok ok I'll go buy from Watsons later

To all the mummies who have #1 or #2 already, have you all told your elder kids about their potential didi or meimei already? How to handle ah? I can foresee my girl being super duper possessive zzzz

Back