(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Haha dun say too early, wait you oso become like this kekeke… nway nothing wrong w being kiasu la. Diff parenting styles suits diff kids. I jus stay away cos very stressful being ard them.
Nothing wrong is it? Ok I will become like this and PM you to irritate you for fun! Tee hee

No need for anyone to be competitive one la. Can be kiasu, but competitive is irritating.

All my surrounding friends like having boys... But I'm hoping for a gal... I'm week 16 now. Gg for follow up check on coming Tuesday hopefully can see the baby gender.

My whole company, 20+ staff, all got and only daughters.

This year also got two young colleagues gave birth in July, both r daughters.

Now my turn, also daughter! Is it because of office's Fengshui or something? I was hoping to have a boy.... :(

Nothing wrong is it? Ok I will become like this and PM you to irritate you for fun! Tee hee

No need for anyone to be competitive one la. Can be kiasu, but competitive is irritating.

Haha I'm trying to be diplomatic! But my close fren did say dat one of her frens is a typical kiasu competitive mom. Now her boy about 10, also very competitive keeps comparing results with classmates and even scoffs others not as good as him.

The kiasu effect spills over de.

I just joined this forum! :) i m 12w now. My MS doesnt happen in e morning but always in e evening after work.. Anyone same as me?
Just done oscar test last wed, nasal bone thickness is okay waiting for blood test result now..

Now my turn, also daughter! Is it because of office's Fengshui or something? I was hoping to have a boy.... :(

I hoping for a gal. But all my colleagues having boys. They said wan baby gal in our office v hard :/

I just joined this forum! :) i m 12w now. My MS doesnt happen in e morning but always in e evening after work.. Anyone same as me?
Just done oscar test last wed, nasal bone thickness is okay waiting for blood test result now..

Yup. My MS is in the evening only but Is all gone now :)

THEY Say try do it on ovulation day will high chance get boy. Cos faster swimmers is boy. Slow is gal

Hehe, mine is IVF baby, embryologist difficult to catch the fast one, she can only managed to catches the slower one. ;)
Actually hor to me la. Boy is bonus but most impt is the health. Cos I suffer frm mc in March n in jul is chemical pregnancy. So this baby is like a gift. As long as healthy can Liao

Let me know if yours is comfortable k
Hi momocrv, the 2 maternity bras, which I bought from Qoo10, jus arrived and look pretty decent. The cups are padded and can flip open as cups are attached to front buttons. However i need to use bra extenders cos the bra length is short. Luckily seller gave bra extender for each bra. She also gave me breast pads n a list of shopping centres to show which mall has nursing room. Total I spent $5.50 for each bra. Fyi

Actually hor to me la. Boy is bonus but most impt is the health. Cos I suffer frm mc in March n in jul is chemical pregnancy. So this baby is like a gift. As long as healthy can Liao

Hey what is chemical pregnancy? Yeah I agree with you, as long as healthy baby.. :)

Hi momocrv, the 2 maternity bras, which I bought from Qoo10, jus arrived and look pretty decent. The cups are padded and can flip open as cups are attached to front buttons. However i need to use bra extenders cos the bra length is short. Luckily seller gave bra extender for each bra. She also gave me breast pads n a list of shopping centres to show which mall has nursing room. Total I spent $5.50 for each bra. Fyi
Hi ariesbabe2015, thanks for the feedback! I will go check it out soon. My boobies are growing so fast but happy la cos I never have much to begin with hehehe

Mummies. When buy clothes for new born , where to buy cute ones? N how to buy? Cod they look pretty big. I just bought 2 romper from Mickey Mouse collection but for 0-3mths. Not sure if correct or not

Where do u all buy maternity clothes?
I bought some from ASOS. But basics. I am trying not to wear any maternity clothes until unless necessary! But jeans no choice, have to buy maternity ones. Even at 11 weeks I can't wear many of my skirts already. I tried wearing my jeans, I had to use a rubber band to hold the button and button hole together!

I bought some from ASOS. But basics. I am trying not to wear any maternity clothes until unless necessary! But jeans no choice, have to buy maternity ones. Even at 11 weeks I can't wear many of my skirts already. I tried wearing my jeans, I had to use a rubber band to hold the button and button hole together!

I oso just bought from asos, quite a regular shopper there. But i cheapo only buy those on discount haha. Oh btw, if you opt to pay via pounds instead of sing dollars, it is actually cheaper!

Just bought shorts from spring maternity. Mayb hv to buy jeans oso. My current ones are so uncomfortable now.

I like fox kids clothes. H&M and Uniqlo oso got quite nice ones. But cant remember if got for newborns. 0-3mths dun buy up too much, very quickly outgrow de! But i know its very cute, i love babies in rompers :)

I bought this
ImageUploadedByForum1416061546.533193.jpg

Anyone feeling cold at night and wear socks to sleep?
Only my feet feel cold, so I wear socks. I still on fan when I sleep every night.

Mummies, is it ok to use hand phone near our tummies to surf net or play games etc? I always think of radiation but I still use phone very often.

Only my feet feel cold, so I wear socks. I still on fan when I sleep every night.

Mummies, is it ok to use hand phone near our tummies to surf net or play games etc? I always think of radiation but I still use phone very often.
Yeah mine also feet that feeling cold. I hope not to turn on aircon at night but my hubby cant sleep. I hope this wont last long eh..

I oso just bought from asos, quite a regular shopper there. But i cheapo only buy those on discount haha. Oh btw, if you opt to pay via pounds instead of sing dollars, it is actually cheaper!

Just bought shorts from spring maternity. Mayb hv to buy jeans oso. My current ones are so uncomfortable now.
No way! So you mean I'll have to set up a uk account? Or can I change the currency in my account? Thanks for the tip dear!

I read that pregnant mums should not use their devices near their tummies long term. So now I try to angle it away from my body. Tiresome but necessary. Apparently might cause hyperactive child. A few mins of usage is ok.

Back