(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Morning mummies! Jiayou to both giving birth today!! Yesterday night hubby hit my tummy by accident while sleepingZ so painful lo

So bright and Early wake up!

Thanks.. I really just leaving my brain blank. Haha. I am gonna have bf then admit le.. :p
Haha better have early bf than having late bf den when hub wanna have lunch I stuck in between he want to eat also need to c my timing...lol

Ya better else once admitted they won't allow u to eat anymore as in if needed c-sec last min so they won't feed u anything till u deliver...that is what the nurse told us when attending antenatal class in nuh...

Jiayou mummy u can do it better for urself n the baby n ur hub are there w u :)

Yawns.... now strap to the ctg and observe for 2 hrs no pills inserted yet... haha
It's looking like a long day....

Edit - the duty doc say cervix still close but I am given the first pill to start induce
Try to relax ya chatting w ur hub or watch dramas haha when relax only it can dilate fast...

I know say is always easier than do but just do ur best :)

Update me k k...at least I know what to expect lor else also gong gong...

Try to relax ya chatting w ur hub or watch dramas haha when relax only it can dilate fast...

I know say is always easier than do but just do ur best :)

Update me k k...at least I know what to expect lor else also gong gong...

I watching drama on my tab. My gynae pop by to say hi.. hahaa not much action now.. feel like bearable dull menses cramps. Haha. My doc say prop will be tml deliver.. omg.. still so long

I watching drama on my tab. My gynae pop by to say hi.. hahaa not much action now.. feel like bearable dull menses cramps. Haha. My doc say prop will be tml deliver.. omg.. still so long
Ur gynae today working or just to come c c look look?

Den continue watch drama haha u will feel better...I like to watch tw dramas my hub said too drama lol...

Tmr? Fingers crossed is today hehe :)

Jia you to mummies who delivering today!

I'm 40weeks+1 today & still waiting for my turn :rolleyes:
Its okay bah. As long as baby and you healthy. But confirm u feeling anxious waiting for baby arrival too right :)

Did you walk ard alot? They say if walk ard alot very good... Not so sure :/

Its okay bah. As long as baby and you healthy. But confirm u feeling anxious waiting for baby arrival too right :)

Did you walk ard alot? They say if walk ard alot very good... Not so sure :/

Yeah I keep waiting since week 38! and after seeing so many cute babies I can't wait to have mine~

I walk a lot, climb stairs, did foot massage also had baby dance. But seems all those doesn't work for me >.<

Yeah I keep waiting since week 38! and after seeing so many cute babies I can't wait to have mine~

I walk a lot, climb stairs, did foot massage also had baby dance. But seems all those doesn't work for me >.<
I will be 40 weeks tomorrow! And same as you, still waiting...
Did your doc ask you to wait? Or inducing soon?

I will be 40 weeks tomorrow! And same as you, still waiting...
Did your doc ask you to wait? Or inducing soon?

She asked me to wait until weeks 41 to induce. But she did mention if I don't feel comfortable or don't want to wait anymore I can choose any date to induce.
I'm going to see her next Monday & consider to induce the same night or next day.. I'm worry bb gonna be too big if waited too long

She asked me to wait until weeks 41 to induce. But she did mention if I don't feel comfortable or don't want to wait anymore I can choose any date to induce.
I'm going to see her next Monday & consider to induce the same night or next day.. I'm worry bb gonna be too big if waited too long
Same here! I'm gg to see my gynae on Mon to decide. Most probability I will induce then too. Dun wan to wait anymore as it is getting v uncomfortable for me already. Especially at nite, can't get comfy position to sleep.

Jiayou! Don't worry so much as long as baby comes out smoothly doesn't matter csect or natural k! Hope ur fever go away soon
Mummies I gave birth this morn after almost 20 hrs of labour via assisted natural delivery. Was having a high fever n couldn't push towards the end plus baby turned out bigger than expected at 3.54kg. Gynae said my birth canal was too narrow so baby couldn't come down. Had to use forceps..and she had to cut me below. Totally didn't expect that.. now the wound is so raw and painful..

Try to relax n when ur body react well to mbe the medi given by the nurses the fever will go down...

Don't be sad...like my gynae said our intention is bb n mummy safe so natural or c-sec doesn't matter right? he always say that to me when asking him delivery method...always tell me natural is the best but when need c-sec no choice we will just go for it...so cheers ya n when relax it will dilate fast too :) Jiayou mummy
Fever didn't go down till much later so gynae wanted to go for csect but luckily i started dilating faster so she monitored me closely..

Mummies I gave birth this morn after almost 20 hrs of labour via assisted natural delivery. Was having a high fever n couldn't push towards the end plus baby turned out bigger than expected at 3.54kg. Gynae said my birth canal was too narrow so baby couldn't come down. Had to use forceps..and she had to cut me below. Totally didn't expect that.. now the wound is so raw and painful..
congratulations ciakes! rest well!

20 hours! Omg! Anyway it's over.. Congrats n rest well..

How heavy ur baby now?

Grats to u :)

Congrats on your newborn bb! Most impt you and bb both safe and healthy.

Congrats @ciakes
Better rest well. Must be tiring to have such a long labour. I dread about the cut too. Were you on epi?

Is it a boy or girl? #20hrsoflabour #nojoke

Congrats! You are a brave mummy! 20 hrs is a long labour. Rest well and take care. :)

Congrats! Rest well

Well done mummy...u make it...
It is not expected to have high fever or bb turned out bigger most importantly is both mummy n bb are safe n sound...

Take good care of urself n rest 1st till u feeling better than only go down from bed...

Have a good confinement for speedy recovery :)

Fever didn't go down till much later so gynae wanted to go for csect but luckily i started dilating faster so she monitored me closely..

Ya when no choice gynae will suggest c-sec but mbe u r more focus on fever than dilating therefore without realise it started dilating faster which is good...did u take epi?

Thanks all mummies! :) I took epidural..wasn't brave enough not to take it..haa..Wishing all other mummies best wishes for your delivery too! Your turns are all coming!
Hi, at first u only have backache right? Why suddenly got high fever?

Congrats mummy!! Wow u r a tough mummy, 20 hrs! Well done! Have a good rest now babe. :)

Get the bottom wash / spray from gynae. U will heal faster with that

Or go guardian pharmacy buy procanol liquid..

Congrats!!! Rest well !!

Congrats!! 20hrs wahhhhh

Congrats @ciakes! Very happy for you! It's has been hard on you but it's all worth it in the end. :)

Congrats all mummies that have given birth. Reading up your process really give me an idea a lot of unexpected might Jus happen during birth.
Today I just went for my week 34 check up. Gynae say Bb head still high up, next check up will be two weeks later and mention if still high up might need to c-sect
Any ideas if c-sect can wait till week 38 or 39 to do it?

Congratz ciakes. Have a gd rest ya.

Congrats all mummies that have given birth. Reading up your process really give me an idea a lot of unexpected might Jus happen during birth.
Today I just went for my week 34 check up. Gynae say Bb head still high up, next check up will be two weeks later and mention if still high up might need to c-sect
Any ideas if c-sect can wait till week 38 or 39 to do it?
its really up to you whether you want 38 or 39...38 weeks onwards consider full term le, so usually mummies would go at week 38 to reduce the likelihood of having contractions and other unforseen complications....

Back