(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

OMG! Just left the doc clinic in shock...she ask me to induce tml instead Cox she did a water level check, drop to 6 and she say safer go induce tml.. waa I Dunno how to.Sleep tonight..
She did a VE, say cervic soften le... haha

OMG! Just left the doc clinic in shock...she ask me to induce tml instead Cox she did a water level check, drop to 6 and she say safer go induce tml.. waa I Dunno how to.Sleep tonight..
How did she do water level check? Ultrasound can see??

Alamak, keep calm keep calm and pack your hospital bag

So exciting! I understand the feeling coz I get more and more anxious each day, lol. Since you're all prepared, just try to relax bah. If it were my "last night", I would do something special with my hubby.

Wah! So fast. Everything prepared?

Mine still has lots of water inside

hehe, I don't mind. just don't touch the belly button.. haha a lot of pp love to touch my tummy.

I stop my Clexane lor, remember I told you if give birth b4 stopping clexane we might not be able to administer epidural or C-sect. got certain risk of blood loss.. Dr Sheila sure tell u to induce at 37/38 depending of bb weight and your reports. She will request for full blood count test.
Haha I dislike ppl touch very bad right? Cos I feel guai guai lor...
Ya lor gonna ask dr sheila...prof asked to wait for natural kicks in...aiyo must ask her to discuss w prof...

Just finished my appt, i gained 600g and LO gained abt 500 ish. I saw her raising her brows a few times !!! I wonder what she's thinking ?

Actually I thought I might have seen you at the clinic cuz I was back for post natal examination. What time was ur appt?? I was there ard 2.30pm??

Yup same as mine. Wanted to ask for bb weight but think that's not the priority

Keke I also think. I roughly know be above 2.7kg can le.

Haha I dislike ppl touch very bad right? Cos I feel guai guai lor...
Ya lor gonna ask dr sheila...prof asked to wait for natural kicks in...aiyo must ask her to discuss w prof...

Haha thougbt doc ask u c sect?

Wah! So fast. Everything prepared?

Mine still has lots of water inside

Ya lor last wk measure still 8+ .. today left 6+

So exciting! I understand the feeling coz I get more and more anxious each day, lol. Since you're all prepared, just try to relax bah. If it were my "last night", I would do something special with my hubby.

Yap an hr plus at the laundromat coz I need bra and some clothes to lug over to my mum hse.. suppose to wash over the wkens.. haha

Omg I also in a shock lor... Instead of Monday now become tmr...try to have good rest tonight and check everything c anything haven put into hospital bag...what time u check in tmr? Tmr morning? Jiayou ya u can do it I'm waiting to c ur princess photo...god bless for smooth delivery :)

Keke I also think. I roughly know be above 2.7kg can le.

Haha thougbt doc ask u c sect?

Ya lor last wk measure still 8+ .. today left 6+
Prof asking to wait for natural to kicks in...but I'm sure dr sheila will need to know by when she need to stop clexane...
Start from when dr focus on water level? I nv ask abt water level but know dr got measure it n stated in scan report...

Omg I also in a shock lor... Instead of Monday now become tmr...try to have good rest tonight and check everything c anything haven put into hospital bag...what time u check in tmr? Tmr morning? Jiayou ya u can do it I'm waiting to c ur princess photo...god bless for smooth delivery :)

Thanks! I will Jia you.. morning 8am.gotta report...
water level dropping means dilated?

No it's just dangerous for water level to drop too low...
Prof asking to wait for natural to kicks in...but I'm sure dr sheila will need to know by when she need to stop clexane...
Start from when dr focus on water level? I nv ask abt water level but know dr got measure it n stated in scan report...

36wks onwards? My doc did measure water level during my last visit and she decided to measure today.

Ya but sometimes still very hungry n tend to eat more...
Want to try to balance it but dunno why some food the reading so high tsk tsk

Ya loh.. drink yakult also can hit 8. Wanna eat more for baby also have to worry which food to eat. I left 3 more weeks to go, bo bian just eat first, after that then flush with loads of water.

Thanks! I will Jia you.. morning 8am.gotta report...

No it's just dangerous for water level to drop too low...

36wks onwards? My doc did measure water level during my last visit and she decided to measure today.
Everything ready? Don't worry everything will be alright...cervix soft quite fast le...for natural some will dilate in a day...

Think of good way at least u are abt there n can fully utilise ur ml to accompany ur girl...

Oh okie week 36 onwards u mean? That time u mention ur package no every visit got scan right? Or from week 36 will scan every visit but pay urself?

Having fever :( may end up csect instead cos I'm only 5cm dilated since admission at 330pm. :(
Try to relax n when ur body react well to mbe the medi given by the nurses the fever will go down...

Don't be sad...like my gynae said our intention is bb n mummy safe so natural or c-sec doesn't matter right? he always say that to me when asking him delivery method...always tell me natural is the best but when need c-sec no choice we will just go for it...so cheers ya n when relax it will dilate fast too :) Jiayou mummy

I just admitted myself around 11pm. Because my lower back was painful since 7pm. Irregular contractions and 3cm dilated only. Gynae estimated baby to arrive only at 6am. Feeling so nervous. Hopefully all goes well.
Irregular contractions? Thought contractions like 5 mins apart den go hospital...now about 6am le...jiayou mummy u abt there le :)

Ya loh.. drink yakult also can hit 8. Wanna eat more for baby also have to worry which food to eat. I left 3 more weeks to go, bo bian just eat first, after that then flush with loads of water.
Yakult? Nv in my list... my endocrine dr asked me to imagine b4 eat or drink if I feel too sweet den don't touch...lol

Err sometimes I feel drink more water do help but walked more aft eat doesn't not really help dr also said so...cos exercise can bring sugar level either up or down it really depend...

@Give a hope , y u up at 5am?

Yawn, I really din sleep well ytd... ya from 36wk onwards. Ya I paid for 1 growth scan at 36wk and 1 water level scan for ytd, additional $200+ all together.

@bbcripps, ended up I also pushed forward. Mum told me ytd if born on Monday, bb will have same Chinese bday as my maternal grandmum.

@Give a hope , y u up at 5am?

Yawn, I really din sleep well ytd... ya from 36wk onwards. Ya I paid for 1 growth scan at 36wk and 1 water level scan for ytd, additional $200+ all together.

@bbcripps, ended up I also pushed forward. Mum told me ytd if born on Monday, bb will have same Chinese bday as my maternal grandmum.
Haha cos today is prick finger day...will be very nua n eat late for bf n will affect lunch timing so hub waking up to go to work den we will go for bf b4 that...den bought one bread to eat ard 10am b4 going to c endocrine dr later...now is preparing to go zzz back...haha...

Don't think so much just go w the flow...be it give birth today or tmr or Monday as long as bb n mummy is safe :)

Haha cos today is prick finger day...will be very nua n eat late for bf n will affect lunch timing so hub waking up to go to work den we will go for bf b4 that...den bought one bread to eat ard 10am b4 going to c endocrine dr later...now is preparing to go zzz back...haha...

Don't think so much just go w the flow...be it give birth today or tmr or Monday as long as bb n mummy is safe :)
So bright and Early wake up!

Thanks.. I really just leaving my brain blank. Haha. I am gonna have bf then admit le.. :p

I just admitted myself around 11pm. Because my lower back was painful since 7pm. Irregular contractions and 3cm dilated only. Gynae estimated baby to arrive only at 6am. Feeling so nervous. Hopefully all goes well.
How does the doc estimate baby to arrive at 6am when irregular contractions? Unless u are undergoing induction?
When u had back pain did it come and go like contractions?
All the best!

Back