(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Not sure..could be side effect of epidural.
Could possibly be VE checks to check for dilation too. Cause it introduces bacteria into birth canal. Read it somewhere. Thats why some mothers request to have no VE checks or at least minimize.

Same here! Mum keep asking me not to take but my gynae keep encouraging me to take epi. Cause he say no point suffering

Exactly.. My mum even just ask me to chose c sect anytime, even faster.

But friends all told me that epidural is the best invention ever... Haha, they say once you find pain, don't hesitate already just ask for epidural or else you will regret when dilation is too much and by then cannot use.

Could possibly be VE checks to check for dilation too. Cause it introduces bacteria into birth canal. Read it somewhere. Thats why some mothers request to have no VE checks or at least minimize.
Oh..possible..but I had fever quite early into labour. So I figured could probably be the epidural cos I was perfectly well before that.

Congrats all mummies that have given birth. Reading up your process really give me an idea a lot of unexpected might Jus happen during birth.
Today I just went for my week 34 check up. Gynae say Bb head still high up, next check up will be two weeks later and mention if still high up might need to c-sect
Any ideas if c-sect can wait till week 38 or 39 to do it?

edd around v day?

Hi mummies, after my 2nd pill, contractions is at 5mins after 2 hrs of observations.
Was send back to my ward to rest for the night, doc will review me tml at 8am and possible a 3rd pill?

Nurse said my contractions is good at around 5mins but best to be down to 2mins.. haha before I insert 2nd pill, was 1cm dilate and a bloody show...

Will have to see how tonight if any action takes place.. I do feel the contractions building up.. but still bearable.. if not will be tml morning le..

Feeling now quite relaxe Cox like staycation hahahaa.

Mummies I gave birth this morn after almost 20 hrs of labour via assisted natural delivery. Was having a high fever n couldn't push towards the end plus baby turned out bigger than expected at 3.54kg. Gynae said my birth canal was too narrow so baby couldn't come down. Had to use forceps..and she had to cut me below. Totally didn't expect that.. now the wound is so raw and painful..

Congrats and rest well! 20hrs is really long.

Aft taking the epidural and suffering from its side effects, I will still take it in future..without the side effects, I must say that labour is really quite easy.. can't feel the painful contractions at all.

Congrats! U are so brave! It's all worth it.. now my turn .. haha dunno when my bb wanna meet me.. haha

Hi mummies, after my 2nd pill, contractions is at 5mins after 2 hrs of observations.
Was send back to my ward to rest for the night, doc will review me tml at 8am and possible a 3rd pill?

Nurse said my contractions is good at around 5mins but best to be down to 2mins.. haha before I insert 2nd pill, was 1cm dilate and a bloody show...

Will have to see how tonight if any action takes place.. I do feel the contractions building up.. but still bearable.. if not will be tml morning le..

bloody show?

Aft taking the epidural and suffering from its side effects, I will still take it in future..without the side effects, I must say that labour is really quite easy.. can't feel the painful contractions at all.
Thanks for the update haha!in dilemma whether to take epi or not.

Hello! How's the pain so far?

Manageable?

But friends all told me that epidural is the best invention ever... Haha, they say once you find pain, don't hesitate already just ask for epidural or else you will regret when dilation is too much and by then cannot use.

Hahha! Your mum is funny. But you might need c sect right?

Bloody discharge. Signs of Early labor.

OK, just some discomfort then I realise I felt these contractions before.. and I always dismiss it as my bb moving..

Now it goes feel more n more regular with my bb movement inbetween.. she hates the ctg prop, she kick one of it for 5times in a roll.. haha

jiayou jiayou :)
does the nurse check on u often?

How are u feeling? Any regular contractions?
A mummy edd 25 Jan also warded for induce. Her water level also drop. The duty doc check her and she is close 2cm. So like a really long way to go... Hopefully she reacts to the pill.

I think winnie is too early for contractions ba :)

Bloody discharge. Signs of Early labor.

OK, just some discomfort then I realise I felt these contractions before.. and I always dismiss it as my bb moving..

Now it goes feel more n more regular with my bb movement inbetween.. she hates the ctg prop, she kick one of it for 5times in a roll.. haha
Lol! During my ctg yesterday the nurse also told me I had contractions but at irregular timing. But I wasn't aware at all.

Ur baby is so cute haha. You will get to see her soon.

How are u feeling? Any regular contractions?
A mummy edd 25 Jan also warded for induce. Her water level also drop. The duty doc check her and she is close 2cm. So like a really long way to go... Hopefully she reacts to the pill.
Not sure if it's contractions but I can feel tightening of my tummy more regularly today. But still no pain. Was at ion having dinner just now. Lol

Her doc already can feel her boy head le.. hahaha
Haha ya that's what he say. But don't know real or not.

Anyway dr say if I don't have sign of labour by next appt, he will use his finger to peel off the membrane of my cervix to induce labour. Sounds painful:confused:

Haha ya that's what he say. But don't know real or not.

Anyway dr say if I don't have sign of labour by next appt, he will use his finger to peel off the membrane of my cervix to induce labour. Sounds painful:confused:

eerps, sounds painful.. how many weeks are you now?

38weeks. Next appt will be on thurs.
ur doc quite violent!
Hahah! That's one of the way induce labour without using drugs.
Anyway I read that it's like a ve, but just that the dr will rotate his finger inside the cervix to remove the membrane

38weeks. Next appt will be on thurs.

Hahah! That's one of the way induce labour without using drugs.
Anyway I read that it's like a ve, but just that the dr will rotate his finger inside the cervix to remove the membrane

Hahha! Your mum is funny. But you might need c sect right?

Cause my mum gave birth to me natural and my younger bro was c sect. She say c sect was quick and she will chose it any time since she tried both -_-

Yup, going to my 37w appt next tues and see what Gynae says. If can chose of cos I want natural, but if circumstance doesn't allow... I will listen to my Gynae lor, safety more impt. Who ask my baby so heavy and 头大大...

Cause my mum gave birth to me natural and my younger bro was c sect. She say c sect was quick and she will chose it any time since she tried both -_-

Yup, going to my 37w appt next tues and see what Gynae says. If can chose of cos I want natural, but if circumstance doesn't allow... I will listen to my Gynae lor, safety more impt. Who ask my baby so heavy and 头大大...
Yea! 妈妈伟大.

Same here! Mum keep asking me not to take but my gynae keep encouraging me to take epi. Cause he say no point suffering
So will u take? For me cannot tahan pain haha think I'll just take...confirmed cannot stand for long even beginning not asking for epi cos pain tolerance really damn low...lol

Plus epi will need time to take effect if take when cannot stand the pain still got to suffer cos epi not immediate effect...ya too late cannot take also jialat must continue to push even in pain...

So will u take? For me cannot tahan pain haha think I'll just take...confirmed cannot stand for long even beginning not asking for epi cos pain tolerance really damn low...lol
Haha I will see how it goes. Cause don't know how labour pain feels like. Gynae say he will ask me when I am about 3-4cm dilated

Total ur dr will go until 4 pills right?
So how u feel now? Jiayou ya
Nvm la tmr try again if no action for tonight u can pull thru everything :)

Back