(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yup now Taobao got direct shipping.. through forwarding companies..
I use 4px too.. not bad..
Even if buyer dont ship direct also ok.. because when the buyer send, it will be to the warehouse of the forwarding company (such as 4PX).
After that you can consolidate all your packages and then send back to Singapore.. Charges are by weight.. ship by air.. 35 RMB for first kg and RMB12 for every subsequent 500g..

Read this two links:
http://www.taobao.com/go/chn/transit/index/eng.php
http://sea.taobao.com/howtobuy

I am also thinking to ship through peeka.sg .. apparently they ship by sea..and count not by weight but by volumetric.. so good for bulky items..

Thanks!! So many taobao experts here lol. Yday I went shopping all over taobao and started putting quite some things in shopping cart, they have so many interesting things!! I love the pyjamas for pregnancy and breast feeding, super cute and with adjustable waistbands and top hv hole for bf.

anybody tried chilli padi confinement catering?
I'm thinking to order their trial set. nt sure whether they have

This weekend was quite horrid on my stomach, had pizza for lunch on sat, then got bloated and acid and keep getting gastric reflux. My acid bile just keep coming out, that night dinner I could only eat 2 apples. Next day also no appetite. I din really get morning sickness in first trimester and very good appetite, now second trimester when everyone eating I can't get anything down cos of all the acid.. No appetite at all... Think cos my stomach was alr v acidic prior to pregnancy and now uterus pushing upwards so getting so much worse.. Then I don't want to eat meds too.. Tho gynae say ok but scared too much meds not good for baby.
Super sianz..

This weekend was quite horrid on my stomach, had pizza for lunch on sat, then got bloated and acid and keep getting gastric reflux. My acid bile just keep coming out, that night dinner I could only eat 2 apples. Next day also no appetite. I din really get morning sickness in first trimester and very good appetite, now second trimester when everyone eating I can't get anything down cos of all the acid.. No appetite at all... Think cos my stomach was alr v acidic prior to pregnancy and now uterus pushing upwards so getting so much worse.. Then I don't want to eat meds too.. Tho gynae say ok but scared too much meds not good for baby.
Super sianz..
then you need to go easy on your stomach ... take healthy plain food instead of favoured rich food

Hello ladies, neck, back and shoulder aches are killing me... was thinking of going for those sit-up back and shoulder massage rather than pre-natal massage. Think those are fine?

On a happier note, I finally got to experience my beanie kicking me yesterday. :D and the rest of the day was spent trying to detect more kicks... super distracted. Hehe

Hello ladies, neck, back and shoulder aches are killing me... was thinking of going for those sit-up back and shoulder massage rather than pre-natal massage. Think those are fine?

On a happier note, I finally got to experience my beanie kicking me yesterday. :D and the rest of the day was spent trying to detect more kicks... super distracted. Hehe

My bb is still chill-laxing inside, HAIZ!

Morning ladies, can I ask if any of u experience a lump near armpit area during your pregnancy? Was wondering if it's normal.

I did feel a lump... but I will prob ask the gynae when I see him in 2 weeks.....

It's at the base on the armpit thereabouts, not immed detectable...

@yingzz, will you sign up the package? I told the lady who called me I will prob sign in October, after my leave... I don't think got make up sessions if you miss a session, that's why I will prob sign up on the week of Deepavali... :)

Btw, for mummies who are still looking for various fitness/exercises classes, I found 2 other schools which does classes catering to preggie ppl like us!

http://www.kateporteryoga.com/kpywordpress/classes/full-schedule/
http://www.mominbalance.com.sg/workouts/workout/pregnant/

(@Summer_babe, there is a Friday morning prenatal class at Kate Porter Yoga, not sure if the location (East Coast) works for you though...)

Last edited:
10608470_1464133380505479_5436688424905044118_o.jpg

maybe you haben pass your 1st tri MS

i have stopped going to these so called sales expo... the crowd is scary ...

Think I won't b going either... I Never seem to find any good deal. Nv ever see Mamypoko, similac at those fair. Then sometimes pigeon also nv participate. Nothing that my boy use were there loh... The price are similar to those at the mall during sales. I find Robinson sales sometime better, after member and coupon discount.

Breakfast, I ate 2 pieces of bread with margarine and jam. That's all. Then bloated till I can't swallow water anymore

maybe is like too much gases or smt? i can totally feel you. the feeling is extremely uncomfortable. then i dont eat also cannot cause baby need nutrients, eat also very xin ku cause like no appetite kind. Normally i will just eat very slowly and drink ginger tea with brown sugar.

maybe is like too much gases or smt? i can totally feel you. the feeling is extremely uncomfortable. then i dont eat also cannot cause baby need nutrients, eat also very xin ku cause like no appetite kind. Normally i will just eat very slowly and drink ginger tea with brown sugar.
Ok thanks, I will try some ginger tea.

@yingzz, will you sign up the package? I told the lady who called me I will prob sign in October, after my leave... I don't think got make up sessions if you miss a session, that's why I will prob sign up on the week of Deepavali... :)

She said can kinda make up, as long as its within the 10 weeks.. like if you miss Mon class.. you can go for Fri or Sat class.. I am still undecided to go or not..

Morning ladies, can I ask if any of u experience a lump near armpit area during your pregnancy? Was wondering if it's normal.

I have a lump too at the lower area of my left armpit. It hurts when I press hard on it, like it's swollen.
Googled around and some mummies have it during pregnancy.

Will ask my gynae during my next appointment.

Me,! I have this painful small lump under my armpit... It comes on and off. When I had period, it will comes.
Pregnant also..

The lump under armpit could have been part of the milk production gland...

I have a third nipple under my right armpit which became more prominent as pregnancy advanced. This round, the nipple still there just not as dark as previous pregnancy. My ML said some ladies will have these third nipple in their subsequent pregnancies

Quick question, usually what is the best deal at the expo? Is it diapers?
If comparing to departmental store eg takashimaya bb fair?
I went for one when I pregnant w my #1, which is 7 yrs ago..
Nothing to buy.. Can it nw expo sales better?

The lump under armpit could have been part of the milk production gland...

I have a third nipple under my right armpit which became more prominent as pregnancy advanced. This round, the nipple still there just not as dark as previous pregnancy. My ML said some ladies will have these third nipple in their subsequent pregnancies
yes yes. I have 4! haha. won't go off. sigh.
I remember got milk presence when I bf my son 2.5yrs back

Think I won't b going either... I Never seem to find any good deal. Nv ever see Mamypoko, similac at those fair. Then sometimes pigeon also nv participate. Nothing that my boy use were there loh... The price are similar to those at the mall during sales. I find Robinson sales sometime better, after member and coupon discount.

I also don't see a big difference when it comes to prices. Instead I had to battle the crowd and squeeze and push with two kids in tow. I always regretted going. So I told myself I won't go again. I rather go for Isetan private sale.

When they have super good deals, it means we have to arrive super early to queue in order to get it. By early i mean few hours early!! Very typical of singaporeans. Haha

I also don't see a big difference when it comes to prices. Instead I had to battle the crowd and squeeze and push with two kids in tow. I always regretted going. So I told myself I won't go again. I rather go for Isetan private sale.

When they have super good deals, it means we have to arrive super early to queue in order to get it. By early i mean few hours early!! Very typical of singaporeans. Haha

What abt Taka baby fair? Worth going? Anybody knows when's the next one?

Expo sales worth gg if you are eyeing for big ticket items or if you are staying in the east

I'm getting diaper and milk powder from kim sang, milk powder $4+ cheaper than outside controlled price

Also good place for first time mummies who have loads to buy lah but very tiring too, have to prepare cash as some booths only accept cash payment

Agree! I love Isetan sales too :)

Expo sales worth gg if you are eyeing for big ticket items or if you are staying in the east

I'm getting diaper and milk powder from kim sang, milk powder $4+ cheaper than outside controlled price
Hmmm, then I give the expo sales amiss... I don't need any big ticket items, all pass down from my previous...
Milk powder no need so soon, prob get from JB, save $20 each..
Diaper get during sale in NTUC, Petpet is cheap and good. And first few month will be using reusable diaper w insert.

What abt Taka baby fair? Worth going? Anybody knows when's the next one?

Taka baby fair is worth going. I go every year too. The last one was February 2014. Not sure if there will be another towards the end of the year. Must check their website!

We can get almost everything from the fair. The crowd is not crazy like those at expo too. Baby cots, rockers, car seats, strollers, steriliser, milk bottles, breast pumps(there will be a medela counter!), mustela/gaia and diapers! When baby is older, can get weaning stuff and toys. All the stuff are worth buying!

Hmmm, then I give the expo sales amiss... I don't need any big ticket items, all pass down from my previous...
Milk powder no need so soon, prob get from JB, save $20 each..
Diaper get during sale in NTUC, Petpet is cheap and good. And first few month will be using reusable diaper w insert.
I'm gonna use kor kor's reusable diaper for new bb, do you think I shld get new inserts?

I find that expo has more online stores as well as somewhat related counters like goat milk or organic veggies. If we want to go for trustworthy brand, departmental stores will be better.

Any mummies have suan feeling in the lower abdomen? Have been feeling it since sat.. and backache too :( no mood to do anything..

Any mummies have suan feeling in the lower abdomen? Have been feeling it since sat.. and backache too :( no mood to do anything..

I am experiencing pain in my belly button. Not so much of suan. Baby keeps kicking my bladder. So i need to run to the toilet every hour. Cannot imagine when we become bigger! More issues..

Btw, for mummies who are still looking for various fitness/exercises classes, I found 2 other schools which does classes catering to preggie ppl like us!

http://www.kateporteryoga.com/kpywordpress/classes/full-schedule/
http://www.mominbalance.com.sg/workouts/workout/pregnant/

(@Summer_babe, there is a Friday morning prenatal class at Kate Porter Yoga, not sure if the location (East Coast) works for you though...)

East Cost? Very far from AMK. But I am interested with Mom In Balance Pregnancy Workout. Singapore Botanic Garden on Thursday morning 8.30-9.30am. Anyone wanna join me?

Anyone experiencing ache and sometimes numbness on your right side after sleeping on your left side?
I do, it's more like pulling. My gynae said it's normal. Usually I will massage on the pulling area and slow down my movement e.g. getting up from the bed.

I'm gonna use kor kor's reusable diaper for new bb, do you think I shld get new inserts?

I'm going to reuse the inserts but will give a thorough wash... I have quite a lot, like 3 days supply. By then the first day one will be wash and dry. I will also put a napkin liner in case poo poo..
If u have enough, don't think need to buy. U go check if is still clean, not badly stain, not thin out..

I am experiencing pain in my belly button. Not so much of suan. Baby keeps kicking my bladder. So i need to run to the toilet every hour. Cannot imagine when we become bigger! More issues..
I also had random pains here n there that don't last for more than a few minutes.. I think it might be the position of baby..I've also been running to toilet more frequently these few days and sometimes feel so urgent..but not much pee :/

Try antacid tablets, you can get it from pharmacy easily. Most of the brands are safe for pregnancy. My gynae said take it only if I couldn't stand with my bloating. Not too much.

Back