(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I went to see gp yesterday as i have slight fevrr.. n very stuffy nose...

Mummies with stuffy nose can try hot lemon honey.. it works for me..

Clear my mucus

I also dun dare eat much med but bo bian... doc say my throat very red...

I went to see gp yesterday as i have slight fevrr.. n very stuffy nose...

Mummies with stuffy nose can try hot lemon honey.. it works for me..

Clear my mucus

I also dun dare eat much med but bo bian... doc say my throat very red...
they din give you mouth wash to gargle ?

they din give you mouth wash to gargle ?
Nv give...

Give me lozenges .. fever med.. running nose med n sore throat med..

Only 4...

N i ownself make lots of hot honey lemon to "melt" the mucus that block my nose. ..

I hate block nose !!!! shoo shoo

Nv give...

Give me lozenges .. fever med.. running nose med n sore throat med..

Only 4...

N i ownself make lots of hot honey lemon to "melt" the mucus that block my nose. ..

I hate block nose !!!! shoo shoo
i know what you mean i get block nose easily too

Morning ladies, can I ask if any of u experience a lump near armpit area during your pregnancy? Was wondering if it's normal.

dunno why today very vyer hungry ...just went to buy mee siam ..but finished it but yet still not fulfilling leh ... :confused:
still hungry leh...how how

Parents World Exhibition 2014
12-14 Sep Singapore Expo Hall 6A

Baby Baby 2014
5-7 Dec Singapore Expo Hall 6A

Hi Winnie, have never bought from taobao before but am interested. check with you which shipping forwarded you choose, is the shipping paid at point of purchase or afterwards then they let you know how much? I tried buying, but it doesn't tell me shipping how much and all, so i scared later the shipping very ex..
Choose 4px..
The lequgou or something cannot make it one.... delay shipments plus nv send complete also nv check
Yes but apparently that seller don't shop to sg.
So no choice

Yup now Taobao got direct shipping.. through forwarding companies..
I use 4px too.. not bad..
Even if buyer dont ship direct also ok.. because when the buyer send, it will be to the warehouse of the forwarding company (such as 4PX).
After that you can consolidate all your packages and then send back to Singapore.. Charges are by weight.. ship by air.. 35 RMB for first kg and RMB12 for every subsequent 500g..

Read this two links:
http://www.taobao.com/go/chn/transit/index/eng.php
http://sea.taobao.com/howtobuy

I am also thinking to ship through peeka.sg .. apparently they ship by sea..and count not by weight but by volumetric.. so good for bulky items..

I juz came back from Krabi this afternoon!!! Finally finished reading the past 8 pages and eating some fruits and my supplements....
I have not been shitting while I was in Thailand.... Hopefully come back my bowels will start work again... Think too relaxed over there, lol..

Welcome back!

Wahh today no one active ??
Crave for kidney mee sua.. n here i m at blk 511... tell me need wait 30min or more. :( so hungry...

I love kidney mee sua.. now got craving for it after reading your post..

Just Did my early fetal scan on sat, doc say it's a girl~~
Both time.scan my girl nvr cross leg wor. Haha always show us. Haha

Congrats!! Your girl not shy :D

For those going baby fair.. dont need to go early early squeeze with other people.. some baby fairs can be totally horrible with the crowd and you end up not buying anything at all.. I realised if go during evening time.. there is less crowd.. and you get to see a lot more things rather than beating the crowd.. those who go early morning usually wanna grab some deals.. that time i went for one very early so as to grab a deal.. it was just 20 min after show open and the deal already sold out (i didnt get it :\)! & the crowd was crazy!

For those who no car.. and traveling by public transport.. can consider bringing a trolley / luggage to hold your stuff.. that's what i do.. cos i think cab back will mean all my savings gone.. i use the luggage bag to hold 4 packs of diapers.. that's all i can carry back haha..
Oh and ask for free delivery for those big items if possible..

actually go early, good deals sold out. go evening almost nothing much to buy
and if bring trolley or stroller, hard to move together with the crowd. tends to roll over ppl's feet. haha
if nt getting a lot of things, just go to shopping mall with storewide sales

Actually ok one.. if you are not looking to grab "limited" deals.. most of the prices usually is for the whole fair one.. if evening time.. will have space for trolley and stroller.. its really better than lugging all your goods around..

Breakfast, I ate 2 pieces of bread with margarine and jam. That's all. Then bloated till I can't swallow water anymore
maybe you haben pass your 1st tri MS
actually go early, good deals sold out. go evening almost nothing much to buy
and if bring trolley or stroller, hard to move together with the crowd. tends to roll over ppl's feet. haha
if nt getting a lot of things, just go to shopping mall with storewide sales
i have stopped going to these so called sales expo... the crowd is scary ...

Anything is good w sambal chili. I miss the sambal stingray so much, but I think they say stingray cannot eat ya .. :(

Yday my hubby say let's go eat sambas stingray next week.. I told him think can't eat stingray... But can eat other kinds of fish lor

definitely from 30 weeks and above right?
Around 30 weeks...

For my #1 subsidized so no need put deposit

For my #2 we enquire abt week 28 .. coz we have a hunch going preterm labour. But they dun wan us put deposit so early... but already indicated our choice of ward... n i think we placed deposit around week 32 liao

Do check with ur gynae or the counter staff coz different hospital different method of handling

Back