(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

my mum told me not to eat sotong cause later alot of hands. but i ren for 1st trimester only. lol
now i miss salmon the most, my doc dont encourage any form of salmon even stingray!

I went to KL to eat last weekend. I ate sotong, stingray, cockles, oysters, beef ribs, waygu beef, pizza, donuts, durian puffs and other sinful food. But, once in a while it is okay to consume in moderation and you know your body can take it.
Now, back to my usual diet.

Also can get at Unity and Guardian pharmacies... :)

Today really slow day leh... less than 20 posts this morning....

Anyone went for Mount A antenatal class lesson 1 yesterday evening? I just started my classes...
Ya! it's horribly quiet today... Maybe all chiong-ing office work so can zao early :D :D

although it's friday, need to rush some work out before the weekend. So looking forward to this weekend, going to ikea to revamp LO's room! :)

hmm not sure if we had an introduction earlier.. (too many posts to track, 300 plus pages!).. If we didn't, would it be good to have a brief introduction of ourselves? what do you all think?

Hi mummies!
Just to check, I exp a very bad leg cramp two days back. But my calf is still sore till today.
Any way to ease to pain?

Hi mummies!
Just to check, I exp a very bad leg cramp two days back. But my calf is still sore till today.
Any way to ease to pain?

Wear compression socks?? It helps me if I have had cramps the day before... but now I wear it every evening to sleep, hence no more leg cramp.

Long time no see leh, @winnielove. How's stay-at-home life? Miss working?

Hi mummies!
Any way to ease to pain?

I always flex my ankle and do ankle rotations. It minimizes a chance of a cramp at the calves. So far I only had 2 incident of leg cramps. You can try stretching it by using a towel.. put the sore leg straight and pull toes towards the direction of your face.

oh issit. okok will go take a look. thanks! but how about for bathing? should we also use those confinement herbs to bath?

Just ask medical halls. Different shops have different concoctions. You can read the ingredients and find the brand you like. Or just buy 1 of each and try...haha. I tried 2 kinds. I like the one with lesser herbs cause less herby smell.

Hi mummies!
Any way to ease to pain?
unfortunately the pain will remain for a few days. if rly too painful, can rub fastum gel. i think u can get that from guardian

Wear compression socks?? It helps me if I have had cramps the day before... but now I wear it every evening to sleep, hence no more leg cramp.

Long time no see leh, @winnielove. How's stay-at-home life? Miss working?

Hello!
I seldom have leg cramps but that day was really painful.
Ok I will go look for the socks. Thanks.

Life at home aren't too bad. Haha. But kinda bored at times.

Thanks everyone for the advice!
Will try some of the methods mentioned.

Anyway! We are popping soon.
Like super fast hor! Hahaah. Just another 2 mths plus

I went to KL to eat last weekend. I ate sotong, stingray, cockles, oysters, beef ribs, waygu beef, pizza, donuts, durian puffs and other sinful food. But, once in a while it is okay to consume in moderation and you know your body can take it.
Now, back to my usual diet.

wah sey - cockles?? That's something I wont touch preg or not preg

Thanks everyone for the advice!
Will try some of the methods mentioned.

Anyway! We are popping soon.
Like super fast hor! Hahaah. Just another 2 mths plus

Just praying that baby will be full term and can give birth naturally and hardly any pain.

Havent found a venue for baby's full mth party yet. Don't feel like doing at home cause got to clean up the hse before and after. Plus place not big enough-then must have a few sessions. Will be too tiring.

Just praying that baby will be full term and can give birth naturally and hardly any pain.

Havent found a venue for baby's full mth party yet. Don't feel like doing at home cause got to clean up the hse before and after. Plus place not big enough-then must have a few sessions. Will be too tiring.

try ask ard those staying in condo who have function room to rent...

Can consider to book those small cafe or those smaller chinese restaurant that does buffet?

Super tiring at work, yday till 10pm today whole day headache. Today abit regret coming back to work.. Stupid responsibility, should have just let them eat shit themselves.

oh issit. okok will go take a look. thanks! but how about for bathing? should we also use those confinement herbs to bath?
Confinement herbs for shower i dun like hehe..

I buying the lemongrass shower gel from mamaonline store for my confinement. Some mummies using that too

Soup hers either hock hwa or u can scroll down abit more another mummy share abt herbs at queen st (龙马) $300-$400 for 1 mth soup plus red date drink

@Blumiz my CL ask me to prep these on top of those daily soup too... U might want to consider getting some.
Red dates, Bei qi, Blue dates, Black dates, Honey dates, Wolfberry, Bao Shen, Dang Shen, of coz can also add on cordycept n dang gui

For bathing I will b using da fong cao

I always flex my ankle and do ankle rotations. It minimizes a chance of a cramp at the calves. So far I only had 2 incident of leg cramps. You can try stretching it by using a towel.. put the sore leg straight and pull toes towards the direction of your face.
That is what I did too .. So only 2 cramps and if I feel It is coming I quickly straighten and pull toes toward me

@Blumiz my CL ask me to prep these on top of those daily soup too... U might want to consider getting some.
Red dates, Bei qi, Blue dates, Black dates, Honey dates, Wolfberry, Bao Shen, Dang Shen, of coz can also add on cordycept n dang gui

For bathing I will b using da fong cao
Wah cordycept ... Expensive leh all in thousands

Went for my gynae appt at 31+6 wks today. Baby is just 1.7kg. Gynae said ok and nothing to worry though I thought a bit small.. hubs say wanna fatten her up a bit..

Went for my gynae appt at 31+6 wks today. Baby is just 1.7kg. Gynae said ok and nothing to worry though I thought a bit small.. hubs say wanna fatten her up a bit..
My bb is 1.6kg at 32 weeks and 2 days. Smaller than urs. My gynae oso say size is ok. But I feel he is too small.

Hi mummies, I am mtb in yr 2015. Can I check if anyone is seeing dr wk tan at tmc? May I know the rates and delivery package? How is her stitching skill?

My bb is 1.6kg at 32 weeks and 2 days. Smaller than urs. My gynae oso say size is ok. But I feel he is too small.

My baby weight 1.5kg at 29weeks 4days ! Gynae said normal size. Wonder how much she gonna weight at 32weeks 4days on my next tue appt. I hope not too big so I can push her out easily!!

How heavy both of you wan lolz
Dun forget both of you are 1st mummy and wan to attempt natural leh .. Too big hard to push
I hope he can be around 3kg? Opps, btw i rem the wrong week, is 31weeks and 2days. Anyway I still think is small. I have another 9 more weeks to boast his weight by 1.4kg...
Just had an avocado milkshake after lunch. But it is ex to drink everyday!

Thurs no surprise... Fri recd another sample! :D happy weekend mummies...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415371149240.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415371149240.png
    695 KB · Views: 187

Yes me too.

Probably gonna do it at my mums place the function room.

Think will be too tired to clean the house after that.

Back