(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Are your tummies huge by now? Mine seemed to have grown alot over the past weeks. So uncomfy..

I think it's bigger but others don't. My aunties whom I normally see once a yr, commented last wk why I put on so much weight n look so fat nw! I said preg don't put on weight should lose weight is it and they express shock n surprise! Sigh

What brands do you ladies recommend for the 2-pc, button in-front PJs to wear to hospital? Victoria's Secret? Any other brand?

as in cos u need to lift up ur leg. if kenna episiotomy, will it be so pain tt u cannot "open" ur legs a bit more? idk man...
I'm not sure. For my case no prob lah....
re the food for wound, my mom was mentioning abt not eating lotus root too. hmm. she nv say chicken. i tot ah... during confinment is use old mother hen or black chicken to boil soup? hmmm.. well i heard abt the seafoo tingy also but no losss to me cos i dotn rly like seafood except sashimi / sushi

A lot of food nv eat during confinement then. No seafood n duck also... Think I avoid for 2-3mths.

This rd this CL also request me to prep old mother hen b4 going for op.... But like I said for #1 I avoid chicken for 2wks n my wound heal alright. Don't knw if I should listen to CL or...

I'm not sure. For my case no prob lah....

A lot of food nv eat during confinement then. No seafood n duck also... Think I avoid for 2-3mths.

This rd this CL also request me to prep old mother hen b4 going for op.... But like I said for #1 I avoid chicken for 2wks n my wound heal alright. Don't knw if I should listen to CL or...
haha if my confinement coincides with the 15 days of cny i rly may just go steal some buddha jump over the wall to eat :D yummmsssss

I went for the Childbirth class and it says to bring 4 nighties with front opening. So I assume it is a dress with front opening.
Maybe doc or nurse will come and check often, the dress is more convenient? Instead of having to take off pants everytime?

Same ... Actually I also dun like the taste of the essence lol

I used to hate it .. I learnt to like it during confinement lolz

Are your tummies huge by now? Mine seemed to have grown alot over the past weeks. So uncomfy..

I feel huge lor :s and now only 30wks haiz cannot imagine 8 more wks and what siZe I will end up

What brands do you ladies recommend for the 2-pc, button in-front PJs to wear to hospital? Victoria's Secret? Any other brand?
I just buy no brand satin pj from Chinatown lolz cos I dun usually wear pj so hospital is the only time I wear lolz hmm wonder can I still fit must go find lolz

Is the memory foam you tried from the Tempur brand? Tempur got three levels of firmness. I got the most firm one. Also, the height and model determine the firmness. I tried all their models and heights until I found something I liked. It's the semi sinking feeling that wraps around the body contours that helped control my chronic pain (instead of spring mattress poking into my muscles and bones). Some furniture shops sell other memory foam mattress brands but I didn't like them. And I think if you use memory foam layer instead of memory foam mattress, the sinking feeling will not be as intense.
Yah tempur but I din ask what level of fitness lolz

re the food for wound, my mom was mentioning abt not eating lotus root too. hmm. she nv say chicken. i tot ah... during confinment is use old mother hen or black chicken to boil soup? hmmm.. well i heard abt the seafoo tingy also but no losss to me cos i dotn rly like seafood except sashimi / sushi
Not just chicken they are particular .. Even pork also must be specific part of the pig and that is one portion that sell like hot cake and sometime have to pre order with butcher

I used to hate it .. I learnt to like it during confinement lolz

I feel huge lor :s and now only 30wks haiz cannot imagine 8 more wks and what siZe I will end up

I just buy no brand satin pj from Chinatown lolz cos I dun usually wear pj so hospital is the only time I wear lolz hmm wonder can I still fit must go find lolz

Hahah ... Friends and relatives give the essence all wasted .. Really never drink unless my mum force me lol

Not just chicken they are particular .. Even pork also must be specific part of the pig and that is one portion that sell like hot cake and sometime have to pre order with butcher
Basically the whole confinement is not cheap ... Luckily edd for you all is jan.. If feb -cny.. Think will be double or more lol ..

@PTB7674 that particular part is known as 'Mei rou' = Yao Rou. Expensive but tender

Don't like chicken essence much just drink coz convenient rather drink those mum brew w Mattel. But that is potent lah drink already perspire like mad

@PTB7674 that particular part is known as 'Mei rou' = Yao Rou. Expensive but tender

Don't like chicken essence much just drink coz convenient rather drink those mum brew w Mattel. But that is potent lah drink already perspire like mad
Yah yah I think it is called that

Huh? Why drink Liao will perspire like mad .. No diff to me leh

Actually now that we all mentioned can now hehe like long time
No drink Liao lolz

I love confinement food !! Kekekeke ... Best time to eat all the heaty food and yet can tahan the heatness .. Kekekeke

U good ley can tahan the heatiness! My sil eat until 2nd wk fever. For me was coughing v badly... Ginger also cut, red date diluted. Mattel chicken only start end of 3rd wk when cough was better.

@PTB7674 u drink all those herbal soup won't perspire? For me every meal also perspire a lot but especially so drinking the Mattel chicken soup! Drink already whole body very hot!

U good ley can tahan the heatiness! My sil eat until 2nd wk fever. For me was coughing v badly... Ginger also cut, red date diluted. Mattel chicken only start end of 3rd wk when cough was better.

@PTB7674 u drink all those herbal soup won't perspire? For me every meal also perspire a lot but especially so drinking the Mattel chicken soup! Drink already whole body very hot!

Kekekek yeah yeah ... Yummy .. The thought of it already make me droolzzzz ... Gosh ... Now making me hungry ...

It is good to perspire ... Will perspire like crazy after every meal ... After cooling down will go back room and sleep ... Kekekek life during confinement is shiok ... Praying this year with 4 monsters will be as soon as last time ...

Herbal soup must drink when hot so natural to perspire nothing to do with herbal lolx

Herbal soup must drink when hot so natural to perspire nothing to do with herbal lolx

Morning !

Got a qn to ask

2 days ago i went to jab to ease my irregular contractions. ..

But since yesterday my leg is so painful i cant walk. I tried hot compress n massage the affected area

Today also... i m limping around now .. still very painful.

I remember my last pregnancy i also jab before but not painful like this leh ...

Is it normal ?

Love love yao rou (its equivalent to tenderloin for beef)

Morning !

Got a qn to ask

2 days ago i went to jab to ease my irregular contractions. ..

But since yesterday my leg is so painful i cant walk. I tried hot compress n massage the affected area

Today also... i m limping around now .. still very painful.

I remember my last pregnancy i also jab before but not painful like this leh ...

Is it normal ?
Never had such a side effect leh.

speaking abt eating pig parts.... i saw...PIG'S FACE on sale at sheng siong. gross. -_-
Who will buy?? Ah Long ah. LOL.

Sheng Siong meat section sells all sorts of parts... but I like shopping in Sheng Siong, cuz a lot of their fresh fruit and veg are sold in loose form, can pick the amount I need/want. Don't need to buy the full pack...

Yesterday afternoon I was on half day. You all damn busy leh, come back this morning, got 3 pages to go through....

Good morning again ... Gahahha .. Just woke wake girl up for school .. Back to sleep .. Now sneak in to read ... But going back to sleep till 12noon then meet client lol kekekek

during #1 ...because of my Lochia overflow incident , TMC nurse suggest i buy those waterproof sheet and put on bed.. it is those clinic disposable one ... called underpad

upad.jpg

actually those 1st timer ...suggest when you are nearer to EDD get some of these ... in case your water broke and wet your bed... this is what some mtb did when they are near EDD

Where can we get these?

Who will buy?? Ah Long ah. LOL.

Sheng Siong meat section sells all sorts of parts... but I like shopping in Sheng Siong, cuz a lot of their fresh fruit and veg are sold in loose form, can pick the amount I need/want. Don't need to buy the full pack...

Yesterday afternoon I was on half day. You all damn busy leh, come back this morning, got 3 pages to go through....
mebbe ah. but I saw rly many faces. I got grossed out and I walked away fr tje area.

Y
Never had such a side effect leh.

Ya lor I nv had such side effect last round. Hubby still say I nv go ask gynae how long it will pain meh... I say last round not pain at all still can walk.

Now I walk like old lady with leg pain... Waddling penguin....

Back