(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Dunno leh , think poison or what . I read in some confinement cook book and some website also advise dun eat chicken .

But as I mentioned , if you try before and nothing goes wrong maybe it's individual .

Did you try for the last time ?

i thought only cannot eat prawns for better healing?

I just wore the hospital gown from TMC. True that it's not conducive for breastfeeding, but i find ok lar.. I close the curtains when i breastfeeding, so i just strip the top naked. Hahaha.. And cos still bleeding, i dun want to dirty my own clothes..

dry swimming or wet swimming lolz
Both .. You want to join me?

why must bring pajamas? means i gotto buy a set of pajamas,i thought hospital will make you wear thier hospital clothes there.

They have their gown la .. But so stiff like that .. Then if got visitors must wear something nicer ma :p

you BF for 3 years :eek:

Yeah 3 years ... Then more than 3 years no menses lol super shiok lol
Throw all the old pads away lol

dun noe about raffles hospital...but TMC is hosptial gown (those you go for surgery) ...not conducive for bf
1st 2 days dun really have flow ... Maybe just practice on latching bb ... Think by the 3rd day engorgement will come ... This happened to me 2 times ... Pain until fever .. So you all can standby cabbage and put in the fridge .. When engorged, put ard the breast to relief pain .. It's does help me ...

i think every other meals got chicken lor lolz that is why i curious why u all said cannot lolz
If taking the confinement in tmc , I remember have chicken .. My first confinement lady did not cook chicken till after 2 weeks . Maybe that's the reason I recover faster . But 2nd time round , I eat the chicken on hospital , my mum came and nag non stop at me ... And I did take a longer time to recover as well .. Based on my experience la ..

@fluffy_fluffy, you are 35weeks already? When is ur EDD? That's fast!

You didn't have menses when u bf? Lucky you! I was tbf my no. 1 and menses came back regularly....

Ya the gown is not very nice lar... But their gown makes going to toilet very easy.. Maybe this round i see if i can find a nicer PJ to wear.

@fluffy_fluffy, you are 35weeks already? When is ur EDD? That's fast!

You didn't have menses when u bf? Lucky you! I was tbf my no. 1 and menses came back regularly....

Ya the gown is not very nice lar... But their gown makes going to toilet very easy.. Maybe this round i see if i can find a nicer PJ to wear.

Ya .. No menses for 3 years kekek ... Am I consider pcos ? Sorry ar I abit kuku abt all these terms

Kekek actually just 2 days only can wear their gown la ... Dirty also dirty their gown .. But more comfy to wear own garments

If taking the confinement in tmc , I remember have chicken .. My first confinement lady did not cook chicken till after 2 weeks . Maybe that's the reason I recover faster . But 2nd time round , I eat the chicken on hospital , my mum came and nag non stop at me ... And I did take a longer time to recover as well .. Based on my experience la ..
my is C sect going to take longer to heal anyway lolz

Both .. You want to join me?
They have their gown la .. But so stiff like that .. Then if got visitors must wear something nicer ma :p
Yeah 3 years ... Then more than 3 years no menses lol super shiok lol
Throw all the old pads away lol
1st 2 days dun really have flow ... Maybe just practice on latching bb ... Think by the 3rd day engorgement will come ... This happened to me 2 times ... Pain until fever .. So you all can standby cabbage and put in the fridge .. When engorged, put ard the breast to relief pain .. It's does help me ...
i only know wet swimming lolz

serious ..3 years !!! my gosh ..power

hmm i dun remember engorgement at all :p maybe my supply not that much bah lolz

if natural birth,hw long do i need to stay in hospital?
3D2N based on my understand ..if C sect 4D3N but there are pple who extended cos either they din show that they can be discharge to gynae or individual preference

my is C sect going to take longer to heal anyway lolz

i only know wet swimming lolz

serious ..3 years !!! my gosh ..power

hmm i dun remember engorgement at all :p maybe my supply not that much bah lolz

3D2N based on my understand ..if C sect 4D3N but there are pple who extended cos either they din show that they can be discharge to gynae or individual preference

Then wet one Lo .. I stay in east .. How old your son?

haha tomolo night we go buffet and salivate at the sashimi counter hahaha

nevermind,i watch whoever eats loh.tat time my mum also ask me to smell and watch them eat sharks fins.hubby still slurp loudly.
i go to attend my fren wedding,the guys keep making me laugh saying "eh..shark fin cannot eat,poison,i help u eat" "eh prawn salad u also cannot eat"."ok lah,u eat the cherries and biscuit flower"

nevermind,i watch whoever eats loh.tat time my mum also ask me to smell and watch them eat sharks fins.hubby still slurp loudly.
i go to attend my fren wedding,the guys keep making me laugh saying "eh..shark fin cannot eat,poison,i help u eat" "eh prawn salad u also cannot eat"."ok lah,u eat the cherries and biscuit flower"

ah... you watched me eat!
your friends and mum so bad!

i think every other meals got chicken lor lolz that is why i curious why u all said cannot lolz

I also don't knw. Mum told me no chicken coz op. Then I refuse to drink chicken Essenes too coz say no chicken mah. Only took threadfin n pork n veg for first 2wks and after will include chicken in the meals

I also don't knw. Mum told me no chicken coz op. Then I refuse to drink chicken Essenes too coz say no chicken mah. Only took threadfin n pork n veg for first 2wks and after will include chicken in the meals
i drink chicken essence everyday for that 1 month
need the booster cos lack of sleep from pumping lolz

we try memory foam .. the moment you sit ..you get this sink in feeling leh so we ended buying other brand but add a separate latex layer on top .. i used to buy Aussino but canot fit so ended with those brand sold at robinson then no problem

Is the memory foam you tried from the Tempur brand? Tempur got three levels of firmness. I got the most firm one. Also, the height and model determine the firmness. I tried all their models and heights until I found something I liked. It's the semi sinking feeling that wraps around the body contours that helped control my chronic pain (instead of spring mattress poking into my muscles and bones). Some furniture shops sell other memory foam mattress brands but I didn't like them. And I think if you use memory foam layer instead of memory foam mattress, the sinking feeling will not be as intense.

re the food for wound, my mom was mentioning abt not eating lotus root too. hmm. she nv say chicken. i tot ah... during confinment is use old mother hen or black chicken to boil soup? hmmm.. well i heard abt the seafoo tingy also but no losss to me cos i dotn rly like seafood except sashimi / sushi

Back