(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

How to change baby diaper on cot? we have to bend down all the time until backache. I think changing on parents bed is much easier. If worry that the poo will stain the bed, then place changing mat on the bed.
View attachment 361038

The bed on the cot comes in 3-4 levels. Newborn will sleep on the highest since they won't be moving much. It will be the ideal height to change diaper. As the bb grow more agile u can lower the level accordingly.

Somw mummies mentioned they are taking calcium already....

But my gynae say only can give me when i m 6 mths pregnant..

N i wanted to buyy outside but hubby says... "since doc say 6mths confirm got his reason "...

But i can feel my teeth n bone are losing strength. . :(

How ??

I also wasn't given any calcium this time round. Gynae says as long as I'm drinking milk it's the same.

Anyone made it through pregnancy without buying maternity wear?

Was thinking of depending on things like belly belt and belly band to survive with existing clothes.

Haah i didnt buy! Because I borrowed from my sis.. and my friend gifted me the Belly Belt.. so i survived with those.. lol.. currently still wearing pre-maternity clothes.. but i think by 3rd trimester.. tummy will sure balloon up and will surely need maternity clothes..

Oh I just rem! I only bought one stretchable + adjustable pants from uniqlo.. i can wear it during pregnancy and also on normal days.. i dun really consider it maternity wear though.. haha..

Boo hoo I haven't even felt my bb kick even once! *sob sob* :(

You will soon!

Anyone made it through pregnancy without buying maternity wear?

Was thinking of depending on things like belly belt and belly band to survive with existing clothes.
I nv buy maternity shorts or pants

As i can still wear my jean shorts n i usually wear stretchy pants so no issue..

I only bought a few maternity top towards my end of pregnancy

Any idea which milk products (non maternity ones) are suitable then?

Fresh milk or UHT milk like Paul's or Devondale. Read the ingredients. It should say fresh milk, whole milk or skimmed milk. Don't go for processed ones which read milk solids etc.

Fresh milk or UHT milk like Paul's or Devondale. Read the ingredients. It should say fresh milk, whole milk or skimmed milk. Don't go for processed ones which read milk solids etc.
Sob sob...

I dun take yogurts n can only drink chocolate milk... cheese also dun like..

I m trying to take as much as possible now.. got to pester my gynae for calcium next visit...

Baby can absorb from my bones at the moment.. but my bones will break if i dun replenish soon !! Haha...

Sometimes me n my hubby say until like our baby is out to 吸血。。吸我的营养, 我的命haha

Flipping still didn't scare me to lower. I only did it the following month when I caught him sitting up! Omg! Shock of my life. Quick quick quick lower immediately..
Once they can flip and raise their head firmly they will start to do experience that is why it is scary Lolz

Btw what u eat !!! He is soo chubby and cute

Last edited:
Xicloudix, think should be ok if you buy outside, my gynae give me calcium from first appt at 6-7 weeks even tho I told her I drink fresh milk everyday (cos I eat cereal for breakfast).
But I told her I am dizzy last visit, Thot she will prescribe iron pills but she didn't lei... Any mummies on iron supplements?

my gynae started me on calcium and multi-vit after 16 weeks. But I have been eating blackmores pregnancy and lactating advance since before preggy. Still trying to finish my blackmores. But my hair seems to be dropping, i wonder if its the blackmores not enuff strength...

Xicloudix, think should be ok if you buy outside, my gynae give me calcium from first appt at 6-7 weeks even tho I told her I drink fresh milk everyday (cos I eat cereal for breakfast).
But I told her I am dizzy last visit, Thot she will prescribe iron pills but she didn't lei... Any mummies on iron supplements?

After my check up today and got my OSCAR results, the results show that my hemoglobin is on the low side so now i am on iron supplements, its called Sangobion.

My gynae told me i shld take food rich in iron.. I ask if i need to take iron pills.. He just ask me if i take meat.. Lol.. Then he say eat food rich in iron will do.. But i dont feel dizzy lar.. His advice is base on my blood test results..

ImageUploadedByForum1408108034.527667.jpg

Concentrated bird nest fm Eu Yan Seng ... joined member get 25% off ...total cost $147 exclude member fees $15 :)

Attachments

• 1408111627916.jpg
    1408111627916.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 134
Sob sob...

I dun take yogurts n can only drink chocolate milk... cheese also dun like..

I m trying to take as much as possible now.. got to pester my gynae for calcium next visit...

Baby can absorb from my bones at the moment.. but my bones will break if i dun replenish soon !! Haha...

Sometimes me n my hubby say until like our baby is out to 吸血。。吸我的营养, 我的命haha

Ya lor! I always feel weaker with each birth. Thankfully i like dairy products but i must limit myself due to lactose intolerance.

How about from food? Like ikan bilis, tofu, broccoli and spinach? They are also quite high in calcium. Drink more pork bones soup!

Once they can flip and raise their head firmly they will start to do experience that is why it is scary Lolz

Btw what u eat !!! He is soo chubby and cute

Yes! The first year always kept me on my toes. Scared they fall, scared they eat forbidden stuff or scared strangers touch them etc.

I think my family has chubby baby genes. Nobody believed that my boy was total breastfed. Lol! He was already 8kg at 3 months old!! Maybe because I latched him every 1.5 hours 24/7 too. I didn't think he even released my boob at night. I ate as per normal. But I did eat salmon sashimi twice a week. Every morning i would drink milo with egg. Before bed i would eat oatmeal. Eat and eat until i put on weight! :p But now he is very skinny! :(

Other than when brushing teeth every morning, I will also feel so nausea and puke after showering. Hate the stuffiness of the bathroom and the smell of my soap. Any mummies feel the same? Such a chore to bathe!! :(

my gynae started me on calcium and multi-vit after 16 weeks. But I have been eating blackmores pregnancy and lactating advance since before preggy. Still trying to finish my blackmores. But my hair seems to be dropping, i wonder if its the blackmores not enuff strength...
I also drop hair.. end up last week i cut short.. so far no more dropping. . My hair stylist say maybe not enough nutrients

Ya lor! I always feel weaker with each birth. Thankfully i like dairy products but i must limit myself due to lactose intolerance.

How about from food? Like ikan bilis, tofu, broccoli and spinach? They are also quite high in calcium. Drink more pork bones soup!
Yes weaker each birth !!

Other than when brushing teeth every morning, I will also feel so nausea and puke after showering. Hate the stuffiness of the bathroom and the smell of my soap. Any mummies feel the same? Such a chore to bathe!! :(
Same !! Brush teeth confirm gag...

Shower n smell the shower foam smell also...

Unless open door . n shower .... i will usually do a fast quick one n come out fast fast

I also always feel nauseous and gag when I brush my teeth..thought it's just me..sometimes in the morning will puke gastric juice :(

Same !! Brush teeth confirm gag...

Shower n smell the shower foam smell also...

Unless open door . n shower .... i will usually do a fast quick one n come out fast fast

Same as me!!! Now I keep the door wide open when showering and aim to finish within 5 minutes if possible. Skipped my face mask routine and skipped conditioner.

I also always feel nauseous and gag when I brush my teeth..thought it's just me..sometimes in the morning will puke gastric juice :(

You're not alone. I have been feeling this way since 5 weeks preggy. 5 minutes brushing is now 30 minutes because I need to pause to puke my bile then continue again with new toothpaste and repeat. Aiyo. Hope it gets better for you!

You're not alone. I have been feeling this way since 5 weeks preggy. 5 minutes brushing is now 30 minutes because I need to pause to puke my bile then continue again with new toothpaste and repeat. Aiyo. Hope it gets better for you!
Same same !!! Since 6 weeks.. thats how i know i m pregnant even before using test kit....

I tried wake up later n brush.. it works for me... around 10am onwards i wont gag that much...

But i need work... so bo bian now have to endure every morning...

I changed toothpaste and it was slightly better past few days Donno coincidence not.. From Colgate to darlie cos online circulating Colgate total cancer causing >_< and we just bought 4 news one from Ntuc cos got discount lor.. Zzz

Maybe ur bathroom ventilation not that gd or u all shower with too warm water.. Whenever the toilet becomes too misty I will feel faint too.. Shower foam also smell stronger for me

Yes! The first year always kept me on my toes. Scared they fall, scared they eat forbidden stuff or scared strangers touch them etc.

I think my family has chubby baby genes. Nobody believed that my boy was total breastfed. Lol! He was already 8kg at 3 months old!! Maybe because I latched him every 1.5 hours 24/7 too. I didn't think he even released my boob at night. I ate as per normal. But I did eat salmon sashimi twice a week. Every morning i would drink milo with egg. Before bed i would eat oatmeal. Eat and eat until i put on weight! :p But now he is very skinny! :(

U eat sashimi during your confinement or after? I don't have exceptional appetite during confinement ley... Just eating the regular portion. Bb low birth weight then v fussy drinking milk. Takes very long to drink. Now still as skinny. Sigh... This time round must make myself eat more! Maybe bb can be more chubby. :)

I feel like puking after I brush my teeth! Cos of the toothpaste, doesn't help changing toothpaste brands either. Lol.
But you can try changing your soap? Try a different fragrance may be uplifting to mood, abit like aromatherapy.. Like recently I suddenly feel like I want lavender flavor so I went to buy lavender shower foam.

Arghhh woke up with a terrible sore throat. .. n feel that i m going to fall sick anytime...

Stupid drunkard press my intercom twice last night make me unable to sleep back until hrs later...

Wake up feel sick n saw my gal coughing non stop also..

Then later my boy wake up also slight cough ...
What a way to start weekend for me...

Back