(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Same same !!! Since 6 weeks.. thats how i know i m pregnant even before using test kit....

I tried wake up later n brush.. it works for me... around 10am onwards i wont gag that much...

But i need work... so bo bian now have to endure every morning...

I agree! That's what I do now. Get up after 10am on weekends if no programmes. Much better!

I changed toothpaste and it was slightly better past few days Donno coincidence not.. From Colgate to darlie cos online circulating Colgate total cancer causing >_< and we just bought 4 news one from Ntuc cos got discount lor.. Zzz

Maybe ur bathroom ventilation not that gd or u all shower with too warm water.. Whenever the toilet becomes too misty I will feel faint too.. Shower foam also smell stronger for me

I changed from colgate to elgydium. Better tasting but still gagging. Grr

U eat sashimi during your confinement or after? I don't have exceptional appetite during confinement ley... Just eating the regular portion. Bb low birth weight then v fussy drinking milk. Takes very long to drink. Now still as skinny. Sigh... This time round must make myself eat more! Maybe bb can be more chubby. :)

I ate after confinement. I didn't have appetite for 1st confinement but 2nd confinement was good. I ate a lot! Maybe because I cooked myself according to my own taste. Cannot stand the overdose of ginger, wine and sesame oil!! And I took fruits after each meal. It helped.

Could it be genetic? Some babies are not easy to feed too. My boy doesn't want to take bottle at all. Latched on since birth. Weaned when I was 10 weeks preggy and now finally drinks milk from cup. Hope it's a different experience for you this time! :)

I feel like puking after I brush my teeth! Cos of the toothpaste, doesn't help changing toothpaste brands either. Lol.
But you can try changing your soap? Try a different fragrance may be uplifting to mood, abit like aromatherapy.. Like recently I suddenly feel like I want lavender flavor so I went to buy lavender shower foam.

Lavender sounds nice!! Maybe I can try. Right now using dove. Changed from cucumber to pomegranate. Still smelly to me!

Arghhh woke up with a terrible sore throat. .. n feel that i m going to fall sick anytime...

Stupid drunkard press my intercom twice last night make me unable to sleep back until hrs later...

Wake up feel sick n saw my gal coughing non stop also..

Then later my boy wake up also slight cough ...
What a way to start weekend for me...

Who is this drunkard! No security to stop him?

Don't fall sick! Take care and rest well over the weekend.

I ate after confinement. I didn't have appetite for 1st confinement but 2nd confinement was good. I ate a lot! Maybe because I cooked myself according to my own taste. Cannot stand the overdose of ginger, wine and sesame oil!! And I took fruits after each meal. It helped.

Could it be genetic? Some babies are not easy to feed too. My boy doesn't want to take bottle at all. Latched on since birth. Weaned when I was 10 weeks preggy and now finally drinks milk from cup. Hope it's a different experience for you this time! :)

I pump out instead of latched. Bb didn't latch well and I'm worried abt the amount he is actually drinking. Pump out at least I can monitor his intake. Might be genetic...Mil and grandma always comment he looks and eating pattern is exactly like hubby. Very fussy with food and feed for very long!

You does your own confinement for your no.2?! You are a strong woman! And with no.1 around some more! Salute!

Who is this drunkard! No security to stop him?

Don't fall sick! Take care and rest well over the weekend.
I dun know who is it...

A drunk indian man... not sure from my same.block or not. ..

1st time we answer he say he press wrong number.. then he press again.... woke up almost my whole family ...

I wonder we can drink what to bring down heatiness ASAP ? Lo yan ho herbal tea can ??

I dun like barley makes me have thick saliva in this pregnancy

I scared chrysanthemum tea too cooling so i only drank 2 cups 2 days ago....

I dun know who is it...

1st time we answer he say he press wrong number.. then he press again.... woke up almost my whole family ...

I wonder we can drink what to bring down heatiness ASAP ? Lo yan ho herbal tea can ??

I'm not sure if can drink all those herbal tea..to be safe better not esp those bottled ones they might have added preservatives etc inside. I think water is the best choice! Maybe some chilled orange juice for vit c?

I just shared a KFC twister with hub. Addicted to the bacon, cheese and hashbrown combi. Yum...

Waiting for hub to finished at his client then can go for Tim sum... Yum!
Wow sounds like you've a great appetite! Haha..that's good. I've abstained from fast food in a long time cos there was once I was almost eating it every week till I felt super guilty. The KFC twister thing sounds yummy!!

I use to have this problem as well during brushing teeth
Can try changing toothpaste ahha mayb the apple flavour kinds hahah

Wow sounds like you've a great appetite! Haha..that's good. I've abstained from fast food in a long time cos there was once I was almost eating it every week till I felt super guilty. The KFC twister thing sounds yummy!!

I usually have better appetite in the day. :) And can eat quite a lot if I like the food. Haha... But dinner is the headache.

The am twister is super yum! And I'm feeling guilty too, had Mac Apple pie and corn cup for supper last night. Today KFC. Oops....

I just shared a KFC twister with hub. Addicted to the bacon, cheese and hashbrown combi. Yum...

Waiting for hub to finished at his client then can go for Tim sum... Yum!

Waa the KFC twister sounds yummy ! Should try next time. I've been craving for hash brown. :p

Hihi! Just came back from bkk! Super tiring.. The chat is moving too fast I took a looooong time to finish reading..

Now my twinnies just reach 16 weeks n my tummy looks like 20weeks.. 50kg before preg, now 55kg.. The prob with no morning sickness -.-

I can feel you. My morning sickness gone about 12 weeks. By 17weeks I gain 3 kgs! I'm 20weeks now but my weight still the same.. Seems like my appetite come back to normal now..

Did you ask the nurses/Gynae why?
I been taking calcium since 8weeks...

ya, my gynae also gave me OBICAL since 8 weeks. drop them an email to ask why. I already sign up for my antel package and it includes calcium and mutivit.
although i tot that if you wanna replace all these pills with food (eg:milk) but you gotto calculate the proportion correctly, in case under consume?
my views oni :)

I dun know who is it...

Chinese say don't drink barley, not good for pregnant woman. Chrysanthemum light amounts should be ok but too much is too cooling. Orange juice or squzze out your own lemon juice in warm water with honey should be good I think..
Oh I had wrecking cough and sore throat during first 2 months, I boil Chinese pears (Li) with rock sugar.
C

Chinese say don't drink barley, not good for pregnant woman. Chrysanthemum light amounts should be ok but too much is too cooling. Orange juice or squzze out your own lemon juice in warm water with honey should be good I think..
Oh I had wrecking cough and sore throat during first 2 months, I boil Chinese pears (Li) with rock sugar.
C
I have lots of chinese pear in my fridge.. juz boil with rock sugar will do ?

C

Yes barley is more cooling than chrysanthemum..

My sore tonsil became blocked n runny nose Liao alr seen doctor but most of the time I'm sucking lozenges only.. Don't dare to take too much pills for the nose

Other than when brushing teeth every morning, I will also feel so nausea and puke after showering. Hate the stuffiness of the bathroom and the smell of my soap. Any mummies feel the same? Such a chore to bathe!! :(

Yes! Finally i tot i am the oni one. Eversince pregnant, once i stick my toothbrush into my mouth, i feel like coughing or throwing up. Worse when i am banding a bit to split out the toothpaste.
Sometimes a bit of food or sour water came out.
I hate my hubby lemon smell soap (he dun use shower gel one hor - army style), i have to ask his to air himself after his shower to come near me.
I stop using perfumes (dior addict/chloe/bebe/etc) since pregnant, i just dun like anything that have strong smell.

Good morning... I'm still lazing on bed... saw a few post, some mummies.. maybe u all can try some kids shower foam, like Johnson milk or sebamed.. during my nausea days, only my hb shokubutsu shower gel make me puke.. those kids one is ok... or just get those fragrance free kind.. I use sensodyne for toothpastes, no issue at all..

Hihi! Just came back from bkk! Super tiring.. The chat is moving too fast I took a looooong time to finish reading..

Now my twinnies just reach 16 weeks n my tummy looks like 20weeks.. 50kg before preg, now 55kg.. The prob with no morning sickness -.-
Yeah, u need to put on more than us..

Good morning... I'm still lazing on bed... saw a few post, some mummies.. maybe u all can try some kids shower foam, like Johnson milk or sebamed.. during my nausea days, only my hb shokubutsu shower gel make me puke.. those kids one is ok... or just get those fragrance free kind.. I use sensodyne for toothpastes, no issue at all..

Lazing in bed too! Feeling abit unwell after cleaning the fridge lol

I'm not sure if can drink all those herbal tea..to be safe better not esp those bottled ones they might have added preservatives etc inside. I think water is the best choice! Maybe some chilled orange juice for vit c?
Try lime juice rich in vitamin c

Ahh went for my routine scan today... Now abt 17 weeks, Baby cross leg so cannot see anything but doctor say most likely is girl :)
Next one will be detailed screening at KKH ADC, anyone know what will they be looking out for?

i bought from taobao for 50 plus including shipping.
its on its way to sg. should reached me by end of the month

Hi Winnie, have never bought from taobao before but am interested. check with you which shipping forwarded you choose, is the shipping paid at point of purchase or afterwards then they let you know how much? I tried buying, but it doesn't tell me shipping how much and all, so i scared later the shipping very ex..

I have lots of chinese pear in my fridge.. juz boil with rock sugar will do ?
yup, just chop the pears into small small pieces, put water and boil. After water boil put rock sugar. You can add white fungus if you like. if add white fungus, boil together with pears. When i boil, i cannot get the really melt in your mouth pears consistency, think that one require double boil for long time, i too lazy to double boil, so i just put in small pot over small fire. Boil for 1-2hrs.

http://kuaiwen.pcbaby.com.cn/question/6951.html

Hi Winnie, have never bought from taobao before but am interested. check with you which shipping forwarded you choose, is the shipping paid at point of purchase or afterwards then they let you know how much? I tried buying, but it doesn't tell me shipping how much and all, so i scared later the shipping very ex..

I am using 65daigou.
You can google it. Shipping amount was only known after I bought the item. And yes the shipping was more ex than the item itself cause of the weight.

Total amount was close to 60, haha I bought other stuff as well to split the shipping cost a little.

yup, just chop the pears into small small pieces, put water and boil. After water boil put rock sugar. You can add white fungus if you like. if add white fungus, boil together with pears. When i boil, i cannot get the really melt in your mouth pears consistency, think that one require double boil for long time, i too lazy to double boil, so i just put in small pot over small fire. Boil for 1-2hrs.

http://kuaiwen.pcbaby.com.cn/question/6951.html

Sounds yummy!
Chinese pear? The big brown ones?

Ahh went for my routine scan today... Now abt 17 weeks, Baby cross leg so cannot see anything but doctor say most likely is girl :)
Next one will be detailed screening at KKH ADC, anyone know what will they be looking out for?
My BB also cross leg, and gynae also say is a girl.. all girl girl shy..

I am using 65daigou.
You can google it. Shipping amount was only known after I bought the item. And yes the shipping was more ex than the item itself cause of the weight.

Total amount was close to 60, haha I bought other stuff as well to split the shipping cost a little.
U all know that taobao can ship direct? Air freight charges about the same as 65daigou, but no need give agent fee.. and deliver to your door step direct free.

Back