(2014) ivf mummies support group

Faithfullyyours, great to hear that. Luckily you went to see Dr Ang who can advise you better. So you have a good rest and relax.

Glad to see your update too! I think baby position will shift about. I felt very mobile on wed, but very low and heavy today. I think beanie is on my bladder cos keep wanting to pee but not a lot of pee.

Huh dolly you got Eat rice or only 2 chicken wings?
Iwantahealthybaby, come post your nice food photos. It must has been a scare stress week for you that never see you post on food already.
Circle, I also got the pressing feeling on my bladder. Just monitor see if your urine is cleared or very yellow. Mine infection, no matter how much water I drink also yellow. Now think improving after a few pills of medication but see the stack of medicinedon't know got to eat how many weeks then can finish.
If tomorrow everything swee swee then I will start shopping. I am wondering will they let me know my scan on the spot or give me the report to let my doc comments. Excited but yet worried.
How are you the rest of the sisters? ??

Urine not super yellow. Usually morn is but slowly will be ok. But will monitor. Poss raise it to dr tan.

Now I have 9 people guessing boy. Hahaha!

Just 2 wings no rice.. dh tapao ponggol nasi lemak so I asked him 2 extra wings for me..
I tik cough is coming can feel throat getting itchy...

congrats on theme pink bbhc. really alot of pink theme. so its really easier to strike girls babies than boys. heard ivf even easier to strike girls. dont know how true but its seems so now. hahaha. so far only kit kats theme blue right? kitkat detail coming up soon as well. same as circle.

placenta low they will tell u isit? cause i also no ask.

Eh am I the odd one out then? Blue theme blue team! :)

Just wanna share that - My gynae gave me a general reminder to monitor baby's movements and patterns especially from 24-25 weeks on his movements are getting more obvious. If any point realise that movements have reduced, or frequent contraction feeling, must go back to him immediately. This is just to be safe, self monitor and be sure baby is fine.

Ete is not odd. It's special!

I agree before prof I was really abit disturbed. Still will eat but doesn't purposely go look for good food. Me having cheesecake with dh now. Half way done...all the best to yr scan tmr buddy, all will be well.

Today quite a hot day. Tomorrow watching transformer hope my butt don't hurt. Will be out early going for burgerking breakfast then temple then meet friends for movie then dinner hahaha. Fully planned!

Today I bought two rompers online again. Suddenly the mood of buying clothes is here. Bb clothes, maternity
Clothes. Still waiting for asos to arrive.

Dolly 2 wings is not enough. Please eat more.

My urine in fact after preggy becomes whiter. Before preggy mine quite yellowish. Now maybe always running the loo so system flush out clean.

Throat not feeling well, dun feel like eating...
Show dh all my mothercare purchase these few days, he wow I buy so many, I said 50%. Anyway I buy big sizes cos I feel first few mths dun go out often so cheap cheap ones from market wear at home can liao...
Some mummies recommend the wholesale shop at middle road guanyin temple. Shall go check it out when free n not so hot day. Dh said can wait for him to go shop clothes together, I said I can't wait leh...

Good morning ladies. It's raining. I need to wash clothes before I leave house for breakfast but I'm still lazing on bed. What a cool day.

Lynncandy what time your scan? So excited for u. Finally can see bb for a long time. Waiting for your good news and confirmation of theme pink.

Dolly drink more water maybe starting of sore throat. Where is the wholesale located in middle road? I free also want go c. They sell clothes only? I now get clothes for bb also get older one cause I feel too young I won't bring them out often even bring out they probably be sleeping so don't need wear so nice and ex one.

Circle & kitkats 3 more days to your detail scan. Soon soon blink blink it's here. As for me I just hope next week end soon and no more "extra" aptm in hospital due to not so good results...

So any girls try prenatal massage yet so far? I haven't ask my gynae whether ok to go anot. But seriously I feel like going to foot massage more at this point. But don't think can right.

Morning everyone. I am heading out to fetch my mum for breakfast. My scan is 11am.
Dolly better drink more water. I also will head to parkway nearby my place there the mothercare to grab some sale items. My colleague has been asking me how come I keep wearing the same few clothing. I also don't dare to buy too much ma.
Iwantahealthybaby, my leg also starts to feel the aching. Really want to go massge too. Read from the apps our legs will start swelling soon. I missed foot reflexology and aroma massage.

Lynn, u going tmc at 11am? I am also going there at 11am! Cos dh and i contemplating to switch a gynae. So now going to see new gynae.. good luck to u and me!!

Hi mschar mine will be tmc novena as it is only for scan. Doing cervix length check also additional cost as instructed by the doc.

Lunchie today!
emaqy9es.jpg

Feeling giddy the whole morning like my world spinning...i did took bfast which is economy beehoon w fishcake n luncheon meat leh...now feeding godson lunch at my hse

So how is your scan buddy.

Dolly this morning I also abit vision blur when about to leave house. For a gd 10sec then ok le. Just finish my lunch. Had laksa normal one no special katong or Claypot :(

Now heading temple pray.

I also just finish my deport road laksa. Haha later post some photos show you all. My baby sucking the thumb and got one is selfie looking at me. Very very guai today. As yesterday spend whole night talking to beanie. Sonographer very experience at tmc. Can see the white spot at heart and from the Sonographer experience, she said is quite normal and nothing serious as she scan some others ppl also got. All the blood flow everything is ok. Review by my doc will be on Monday. Cervix scan by experienced Sonographer is really very different from kkh scan. Cervix length was good. Btw this is the 5th scan and confirm is a girl as can see the v. Haha. Beanie so guai and let sonigrapher scan. Sonographer said baby move a bit then beanie move a bit. Sonographer said show me both your feets and beanie turn and show. So cute..

White spots is indeed common from nuh sonographer too. But mine is more on location that's why more unusual. Mine is near corner at the walls not middle of heart. Something like that.

My beanies not very cooperative haha keep moving but at the wrong directions. Prof say active but I actually can't see much movement lol. Maybe the scan wand keep moving so I also cannot see bb move.

Next time any scan must talk to beanie. Yesterday I ask dh talk to beanie then he said wah I already talk to her so much, talk somemore wait she will feel the mummy is very naggy lol.

So cute! Super super like! Hahaha! Can't wait for my scan! Hahaha! Hopefully it is good at kkh! Wondering if it would be June tan scanning again a not. Hahaha!

Iwantahealthybaby, no worries about beanie b should be fine one. Theme pink group for me too.
Circle, can see the selfie so cute right. Like taking photo with post somemore. Haha your turn soon. Ask adc to give you nice photo.

Hahaha! During my oscar scan, dr june tan took a very nice photo. My favourite photo so far!
amary6ut.jpg

Hope to have another super good picture to add to the collection!

So cute! Super super like! Hahaha! Can't wait for my scan! Hahaha! Hopefully it is good at kkh! Wondering if it would be June tan scanning again a not. Hahaha!
Circlecircle, when you go for your detailed scan at KKH ADC, you can request to take picture using your mobile phone. But you can only take it when the sonographer cues you. We took quite a number of pictures on the screen and video too. Apparently, we were only given 1 picture of the entire scan. For us, the sonographer gave us the report right after the scan as we had an appointment with Dr Tan after scan. Then when we registered at TPS, the reception nurse asked for the report. It was passed to Dr Tan when we saw him. You have to request for a photocopy of the report. If not, they will keep the original report in your case file and you will not have the report.

Actually I feel like going to TMC for a 3D/4D scan and keep the CD.

After the pain episode yesterday, I signed up the package with Dr Ang.

Last edited:
Ya kkh didn give me any detail scan report and same as usual the two pics they give me also doesn't show bb full body. It's zoom and halfway type. Really wth!!

I give up on the scan pic in kkh. Now I just pray every time I see them on screen they are active and heart beating strongly. During my scan in nuh even cuter is when sono want take twin A feet twin B also pop over show her feet so we actually saw 4 feets lol separated by the sac line.

Peh oscar pic are like xray slides lor... must put against light then can see. Only good thing is it won't fade off lor

Hahaha! But take photo or video during scan then cannot fully enjoy the scan process leh. It is like looking at smaller handphone screen. Hahahah!

Okie I will rem to ask for photocopy or take photos of the report before I pass it to dr tan

faithfullyyours, do what makes us feel assured. Sometimes we really just need to have a direct line to a gynae. I also gonna take up package with private gynae and still continue kkh. Very kiasi but if it calms my paranoid nerves then so be it la. Already come so far in this journey, I just wanna be sure that I got my safety nets are strong enough for the remaining months of this pregnancy.

On a side note, anyone interested in my asos dress? I bought uk10 instead of us10 and it is too small for me. Paid $45 for this.

Willing to let it go for $30 including normal postage to your address. Just drop me a pm if anyone is interested!

Brand new with tag and not worn before. Very comfortable daisy lace with a lining inside. Super suitable for our hot hot sg weather. Size uk10, eu38, us6.
y5equ4ut.jpg

Dolly yours is Like xray film? But unique.
Circle I am fat bom bom if not sure buy from you. Maybe Dolly who is wearing uk 10. Or kitkats?

So wasted lor. Forgot to check the sizing. Saw it on offer then quickly click to buy.

Will subsequently try to sell on those apps and nov mommies forum. Anyway it is good deal. If another mommy can enjoy the dress, I am happy too.

It is ok. Trying to see if any mommies here could take up this offer. Hahaha!

I am a sucker for lacy stuff. Was eyeing on this dress but it was quite expensive. When it was on offer, I was super happy so too gan cheong to buy then buy wrong size. Hahaha!

Back