(2014) ivf mummies support group

I heard the nurse said bt level need to above 1000 then can see the sac. So I think I have a few round of blood test to go ba..

Wa.. Raining so heavily, outside eating my breakfast, hope by time I finish can go back :)
Above 1500 then can see intrauterine gestational sac and yolk sack. That will be in week 5. You are currently at week 4.

I have bad rashes these few days on my legs n it's spreading to my thighs n today feel so itchy... vy pek chek now

heard it's coz of 胎神 , may clash with é temple... so dun know can kneel down or not.. got chance ask é temple attendents bah..

i m comparin é maternity insurance.. not attractive.. i din get bupa b4 ivf coz i not confident n din ask any exclusion 4ivf..

I am also planning for my dinner tonight, don't know what to eat. Doctor said I cannot eat too much salty food due to my blood pressure.

Lol, yes any damage done to the pocket circle?

iwantahealthybaby, my plan for tomorrow will be wake up early to go vivo city for coffee bean breakfast. Then 10am I will be watching dragon 2. After that will go best deniki buy a mini fan for my office desk and go tangs clarins to see the oil. Then go to spring maternity and habourfront mothercare, will also go to teamsalon to get avenda shampoo. After all the shopping will go to my parent's place and bring them to tuas again for good seafood. I will be travelling from east to south central to west then back to south then east haha..

Lynn candy, I bought one usb fan at $12.

Iwantahealthybaby & Portia, so the first scan will be able to see whether my beanie implanted at the right place? I'm nervous about this also, have been reading those article abt ectopic pregnancy, so wanna make sure my beanie is landing at the right place :) pray pray

Just finish my movie and now seoul garden korean hot pot with hot cinnamon tea.

Attachments

• 1402720818688.jpg
    1402720818688.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 114
Morning ladies it's raining cats and dogs I think whole of SG.

Tingga kkh bt standard is 250 above once hit you don't need repeat test already. By week 6 you should be able see sac so don't worry much. My bt at 17dp5dt 16000 also canon see so early the sac. I remember I had a very early scan right after bt to ensure it's implantation at right place only manage to see 1 empty sac in womb. It's only at 6weeks 1st ultrasound in kkh then I realise I'm having twins.

Meilingg so what's for bf? I had Burger King crossiant sausage so fluffy and soft. Feels like 1 is not enough lol.

Joy meme I still went temple and take joss stick also. I still kneel at the very last visit. I guess soon I stop kneeling cause abit difficult to stand up already. Don't want add further pressure and I'm sure the god will understand.

Daja congrats on the good oscar results another hurdle crossed.

Circle now kiddy still having 20% disc for member if the blender at Philips no sale u can get at kiddy they have. Where to eat the famous hokien Mee?

Kitkats busy weekend?

Lynncandy how is your bf? Marche or coffeebean :)

I had loh mee without vinegar for breakfast. Now still very full~

Rainy day so good to nua at home~

The hotpot soup looks gd lynncandy.

Tingga Yup at week 5 I only saw an empty sac without fetal pole even with 16000 hcg. In fact KKh will schedule u the 1st scan at week 6 so means by then u should be able see both. For me I had a scan at week 5 cause I scan outside private gynae instead kkh. Don't worry much all is fine.

Meilingg I must have lor Mee with vinegar still tastes weird without. Hehe

Iwantahealthybaby & Portia, so the first scan will be able to see whether my beanie implanted at the right place? I'm nervous about this also, have been reading those article abt ectopic pregnancy, so wanna make sure my beanie is landing at the right place :) pray pray
Yes, tinga. Yr first scan will tell u where the sac is.

Ectopic comes with some symptons. Go google. But i think u shld be fine.

Just completed my scan with pte gynae, probably girl.

LynnC, my bp today also not optimal, the strange thing is the bp reading taken at home for the past week seems good. was told by NUH gynae to monitor... hmm

Another 3 weeks to my detail scan at NUH. Anyway, just glad to see baby kicking. Baby not very cooperative and cost me 185 today, spent too much time trying to determine the gender. Extra charge by gynae.

Last edited:
Got babysafe bb pillow from Robinson sales. Usual price is 40+ now 29.95. Heard from my colleagues this brand not bad so just grab a pillow first

I went baby hyper store n baby kingdom. Just look see never buy anything yet. I m amaze myself that I can control not buying anything until now.. Haha... If looking for stroller, car seat n cot can check out both stores, price reasonable. But not much baby clothes...

I am now reading all the post since last night. Had coffee bean nice breakfast this morning and later going tuas for yumny seafood. Yesterday never do my fruit infused water as too much things to eat during dinner.
Tinga, 1st trimester not very stable so try not to walk too much or carry heavy things. A number of us here actually encounter bleed problem initially.
Sumiko, so good you got good home cooked food by your mil. The astons food is super yummy... we are all good at choosing food.
Dolly, your dh drawing is really good. Btw the clarins cream is which one hub?
allure, the blended drink looks nice what did you made?
kitkats, baby clothing for baby kingdom is at level 2. Btw where is hyperstore?
circle, any shopping today?
cheery, eating out?
bb_hc, maybe is we are scare to see doc that's why bp up? Well I shall monitor myself I think partly not enough good sleep every night due to waking up to pee.
mapleleafy, think a number of mummies here got crying problem it is due to the hormone.
ete, I see see look look in the end never buy my usb fan as I scare later become white elephant.
meilingg, I don't care still eat lor mee with vinger as once in a blue blue moon then eat once haha. I just whack and anyhow eat.
iwantahealthybaby, I went to mothercare to see their things are ex but good quality. I went to spring maternity to see the $199 bed. Why $199 is because it is small and think only can last like 1yr for the baby size. Furthermore a bit shaky. Those few hundred dollars one are much bigger and can even convert to toddler bed. You Go to the shop and see then decide. My mum say maybe playpen is good enough for their house too. Shall see.

Kitkats, so far I also have not purchase anything except one sterilizer. The rest just see see look look to see the pricing only. Will only get it after detailed. I think I am left with july and aug to buy my things. My doc say his earliest patient to deliver due to high blood was at week 28. :eek: so in case anything I must standby by aug.

@LynnCandy, don't keep stressing yourself over your hbp. If not, it'll be difficult to bring it down. Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Cut down on sodium intake.

Kitkats, so far I also have not purchase anything except one sterilizer. The rest just see see look look to see the pricing only. Will only get it after detailed. I think I am left with july and aug to buy my things. My doc say his earliest patient to deliver due to high blood was at week 28. :eek: so in case anything I must standby by aug.
W28 delivery? Is that very early?

Dolly gal.. doc got say why so early delivery? My friend also hbp. #1 is early cos she kanna flu then develop to pneumonia. Her #2.. she carried until full term so should be ok!

Dolly gal.. doc got say why so early delivery? My friend also hbp. #1 is early cos she kanna flu then develop to pneumonia. Her #2.. she carried until full term so should be ok!
I tik u shd ask lynncandy not me... I only talk abt shopping today leh.. hehee

Hehe I also went for kambing soup. Enjoy the hot piping soup :D once during tww n the 2nd time now. Dh say 补一下
Esp in this cold weather.. Yum. . The hot peppery soup.. :pi shld have had tt instead. Ordered the lamb chop to be well down, it was too dry..

Circle is that waffles from creamier? Shiok!

Dolly how does your pillow look like? Is store wide discount or member only discount? I thinking of getting a pillow to support my growing tummy as well.

Today I bought more band support for tummy heard that they say wearing it help to prevent pre mature delivery. Don't know how true so stocking up since got to wash often like undergarments.

Ya lynncandy mothercare is ex but their range like more for mummies to be while kiddy palace more toys for children. Baby hyperstore is just few shops away from baby kingdom. Same industry estate.

Kitkats u are good in controlling haha I everytime go these type places sure to get one or two stuffs. I also don't know baby kingdom got level 2 that day I pop by to see combi strollers only so the aunty just show me didn mention level 2 so I thought just that.

Esp in this cold weather.. Yum. . The hot peppery soup.. :pi shld have had tt instead. Ordered the lamb chop to be well down, it was too dry..
Have been missing it after having it previously hehe.. actually near bendemeer.. I went to the upper boon keng mkt near geylang west cc :D the 3rd stall

I don't dare drink kambing soup. My fear is lamb lol.

Lynncandy I think the ikea cheap cot also that spring maternity $199 size. Anyway I not getting big one cause I not letting bb sleep together so small one should be enough. And also I scare I spend much on big one hopping can let them sleep longer but wait they themselves don't want sleep longer. Both my niece and nephew by age 2 doesn't want sleep inside cot or playpen anymore prefer sleep with mummy on bed or mattress. Haha.

So now deciding on ikea cot or the playpen. Shall let dh chose.

It's pillow for Bb n comes w 2 pillowcase. I tik no need member aso 29.50 bah. Sa says can use till 1 year plus old.. I still dun know wat type of tummy band to buy to support when gets bigger. Totally no idea how it's like.
I only know the swaddle plus for cm at 29 was almost sold out when I m there today.

Attachments

• 1402744440073.jpg
    1402744440073.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 110
I recall those poly days where my classmates and I would go marina for 10 or 12 bucks bbq buffet. Eat until super stinky.

That's is what doctor said might only but got to prepare myself just in case. Where did you had your ice cream. Looks real good.

Back