(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Does transferring the angpow money via bank transfer considered as giving the angpow? =p
How should I explain to my fren who jus gave birth n a group of us hv already agreed to share a prezzie n I need to give her the money in the form of Ang pow but now I feel pantang to do so n I dun wan to reveal I m preggy?

Does transferring the angpow money via bank transfer considered as giving the angpow? =p
How should I explain to my fren who jus gave birth n a group of us hv already agreed to share a prezzie n I need to give her the money in the form of Ang pow but now I feel pantang to do so n I dun wan to reveal I m preggy?
Sigh very tough to explain. I also cannot help u. I did tell my group one gal only. She closer to the one getting married. So my gf became my messenger. My gf also nvr tell the gal getting married why I not attending. she just says I got issues csnnot attend and don't ask so much. Very diff to explain.

Were u given mc? If no, take the day off to just relax...

Can understand how u feel... I spotted a bit earlier on too and tummy cramps like mad. Can't differentiate if it's gastric or cramps. Just gotta wait till next visit!
Yes taking 1day.. but goin bk ofc tmr for a meetg den head home.. hope de spotting stops tonite. Sigh.

How many weeks are u along. Gynae says won't go away so fast. And prob just the beginning for me. I'm at 6w5d based on lmp.

well I did see a private gynae at abt 6weeks according to lmp but with d sac alone d doc said I was 5wk4dys....so following d scan, I juz reached 8 weeks today. I realize tat my nausea is getting worse by d day now. More like night sickness rather than morning sickness. Like dis how to keep secret frm in-laws??? Once my mil sees me vomiting, she will immediately think I'm preggy n tell d whole world. Sigh....i hope I can keep it up until my nxt appt...after tat I can let d cat out of d bag:oops:

well I did see a private gynae at abt 6weeks according to lmp but with d sac alone d doc said I was 5wk4dys....so following d scan, I juz reached 8 weeks today. I realize tat my nausea is getting worse by d day now. More like night sickness rather than morning sickness. Like dis how to keep secret frm in-laws??? Once my mil sees me vomiting, she will immediately think I'm preggy n tell d whole world. Sigh....i hope I can keep it up until my nxt appt...after tat I can let d cat out of d bag:oops:

reenmeen, staying with my-in laws too. our rm has toilet attached, so in-laws cant hear my puking sounds much. usually i head straight to my room after work, say i tired want sleep early. so far kept news away frm them.. forbid my hubby to reveal, just say i nt well..

Did u c beanie at 5w4d? I tout im 6wk tdy too.. but doc measured sac say only 5.5wk. Cld see sthg flickering but still v small n cnt cfm. If tts de case i really ovulate v late man.... haii

reenmeen, staying with my-in laws too. our rm has toilet attached, so in-laws cant hear my puking sounds much. usually i head straight to my room after work, say i tired want sleep early. so far kept news away frm them.. forbid my hubby to reveal, just say i nt well..
I m not so lucky. My mil flat is old hdb so only got common toilet. So cannot hide...so far I don't really puke much. Only four times since d whole pregnancy thing started. N most of it was after midnight so everyone was sleeping...hehehe...

Did u c beanie at 5w4d? I tout im 6wk tdy too.. but doc measured sac say only 5.5wk. Cld see sthg flickering but still v small n cnt cfm. If tts de case i really ovulate v late man.... haii
nope i only saw d sac sunshine. there was a tiny flickering n d doc said it was d blood vessel n tat thr is blood flow; hence a gd sign for pregnancy to continue. I cant wait for my nxt wk apt during which i will see d bb for d first time. keeping my fingers crossed :)

Same as me. I also am thinking of how long more I can keep from my ILs. Not that they go around telling others, but I don't like it when they shower me with so much attention it gets overwhelming. Mine also not morning sickness... It's anytime- sickness. Sigh.

nope i only saw d sac sunshine. there was a tiny flickering n d doc said it was d blood vessel n tat thr is blood flow; hence a gd sign for pregnancy to continue. I cant wait for my nxt wk apt during which i will see d bb for d first time. keeping my fingers crossed :)
Mine also at night. It get worse when it gets later.

I'm like hungry but no appetite and feels like puking at the same time. This afternoon I also had retching. Think really slowly getting worse

But we just be thankful it's for the sake of the little one in us. All is worth it :)

Mine also at night. It get worse when it gets later.

I'm like hungry but no appetite and feels like puking at the same time. This afternoon I also had retching. Think really slowly getting worse

But we just be thankful it's for the sake of the little one in us. All is worth it :)
yeah I know...my mom also said d same thing. You have go thru all sorts of suffering n annoying stuffs so tat u know d worth of having a child. I have seen my mom go thru worse experiences compared to my current self wen she was carrying my little bro. I m thankful I m not going thru tat but still a bit nervous tat I might go thru d same thing at later stages...hahaha...now my mom teases me saying " now u know how much I went thru to have u".....lol....my response: yes mom I m grateful for everything u hav done for me n I love u :)

yeah I know...my mom also said d same thing. You have go thru all sorts of suffering n annoying stuffs so tat u know d worth of having a child. I have seen my mom go thru worse experiences compared to my current self wen she was carrying my little bro. I m thankful I m not going thru tat but still a bit nervous tat I might go thru d same thing at later stages...hahaha...now my mom teases me saying " now u know how much I went thru to have u".....lol....my response: yes mom I m grateful for everything u hav done for me n I love u :)
U are so sweet! Lol my parents don't know yet. So I'm trying my best to keep low profile. Trying not to cough in front of them. Cox some how coughing will make me makes noise to wanna puke. Lol.

I was actually napping just now. Then a work call woke me up. And that's it. Woke up already I'm retching non stop.

Anyone has any tips to guess what is the gender of baby based on symptoms ? I tried the Chinese calendar some say boy some say girl .. I am feeling extremely thirsty and tired. Feels hungry quickly but after I eat I feel sea sick..

Very worried for the health of the baby!

Anyone has any tips to guess what is the gender of baby based on symptoms ? I tried the Chinese calendar some say boy some say girl .. I am feeling extremely thirsty and tired. Feels hungry quickly but after I eat I feel sea sick..

Very worried for the health of the baby!
Lol no tips. Ang mo says use fmu to pour over a little bit of baking soda or powder. If fizz means boy. No fizz means gal. Lol

Don't know how true. Just have to wait. My friend didn't find out gender for both their kids. Steady hor able to wait until give birth.

Huh ! Don find out ? Wa she very eh Sai ... I now sesame seed size alrdy anxious to know .. Haha she must have liked the thrill to keep herself in suspense lol... What us fmu?

Huh ! Don find out ? Wa she very eh Sai ... I now sesame seed size alrdy anxious to know .. Haha she must have liked the thrill to keep herself in suspense lol... What us fmu?
Firs morning urine. Lol ya both husband and wife didn't find out. First is a boy and 2nd is a gal.

And they guessed the second is gal. Lol steady right. So it's the typical science where like last time the dr will hug the baby and say congrats it's a baby boy or baby gal. Lol

Wa .. And so lucky ... One boy one girl.. I have a boy le hoping for a girl haha.. But ultimately healthy most important! R u going to try the baking soda ?

Wa .. And so lucky ... One boy one girl.. I have a boy le hoping for a girl haha.. But ultimately healthy most important! R u going to try the baking soda ?
This is my first so no preference. Lol. Don't know yet may try. Will ask hub see if he wants me to try.

Sucks I having a big patch of brown spotting on my undies. When I go toilet and pee and wiped the cm is brownish. Today just see heartbeat is my happiness going to be so short lived?

Sucks I having a big patch of brown spotting on my undies. When I go toilet and pee and wiped the cm is brownish. Today just see heartbeat is my happiness going to be so short lived?
Don't worry hopeful! Everything will be alright. Be strong. Will keep u nlittle beanie in my prayers.

Tonight I puked really hard b4 my dinner. Ended up with some blood clots at d end of my vomiting session. Now my throat n all d way to stomach, everything is burning....:(dunno wat to eat/drink. Everything burns my inner organs....:(

renmeen, if ur mil happened to find out that u r preggy, can u ask her to not spread the happy news as yet? why dun u tell her ur concerns (1st trim being unstable etc) and said u wld feel less stressful if less pple know at the moment

Tonight I puked really hard b4 my dinner. Ended up with some blood clots at d end of my vomiting session. Now my throat n all d way to stomach, everything is burning....:(dunno wat to eat/drink. Everything burns my inner organs....:(

can u still swallow? what bout a cup of hot milo and a piece of plain bread. if a piece is too much, take half... tear the bread in small pieces and soaked it in the hot drink and eat it real slow. better to have something inside than empty. and dun think bout vomit even if u feel the retching act is coming. I know it sound silly but psycho urself to not puke. sometimes will power works.

just my 2 cents worth. hope it helps

Tmr check with gynae ? My first pregnancy I have abit of brown spotting at the start too but was ok . I hope u are alright ! :)

Hiyee.. Can I join u all? My edd is prob early Dec, but will be csec due to prev preg which is also csec. Thus most likely delivering in Nov. =)

Just browsed thru the chat.. seems like more of u having morn sickness. Jiayou k? Will get better by second trim..

Btw can add me to fb group?

Do rest in bed first k? Hopefully it's nothing serious.. go see gynae tml n see what ur gynae say.. at least for a peace of mind too.

Wanna try some cold cold ribena? Poor thing. :(

Don't let your thoughts run wild! Brownish spotting is not unusual.. I read that once heart beat is detected, possibility of miscarriage drop to 5% from 50% (or 20%)!

Oh so de flickering is not beanie? Sigh im jus worried it might b blighted ovum.. cant get away from my thoughts :(

Oh so de flickering is not beanie? Sigh im jus worried it might b blighted ovum.. cant get away from my thoughts :(
OMG sunshine... we r in the same boat. I was worrying abt the same thing.. still having pinkish discharge and cramps and tummy aches (don't know is gastric or what but got eat leh...)

Harmony is something new in the market n it provide higher accuracy immediately. Rather than go thru Oscar, fail still have to consider whether to go for amnio..

OMG sunshine... we r in the same boat. I was worrying abt the same thing.. still having pinkish discharge and cramps and tummy aches (don't know is gastric or what but got eat leh...)

It's my turn :(

Very worried now. Having cramps and like bleeding kind...

I hope baby is fine :(

Wen is ur nx appt? Cant help but read up on blighted ovum n feel v scared.. m seeing gynae this fri. Hope i can c bb then. Sigh.

Wen is ur nx appt? Cant help but read up on blighted ovum n feel v scared.. m seeing gynae this fri. Hope i can c bb then. Sigh.
Mine will be on next Tuesday! One more week! Don't go Google anymore! Making ourselves scare only! How are u feeling today? Anymore spotting?

Back