(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

hey, dun take that! my mom said a lot of pple tot taking those will be good during pregnancy, actually its not! esp when we r still in 1st trim...

Ya, I know, I don't intend to drink as my mom also told me not to drink too
I dare not tell mil so just act blur & don't remind her abt it...

Omg wad tt 13 tai bao soup.. i go hm n ask my mom .

So far my mom prepare 泡参 longan red dates wolfberry for me to drink like 3 x a wk from the day she noes I'm preg. I told her i don need since still early stage . But she says better drink since I mc last time

Yep... I like the kua more than my gowns. I particularly like this photo because it was my Dad putting on my dowry for me, very precious gold bangle with diamonds. He wanted to buy a plain gold but he knows youngsters prefer something more bling... love of parents... :)

Yes... although my gynae did not say it in my face, i saw him noting those 2 words in my case notes. I'm still having the pink discharge last night... been 5 days already!
When's ur next visit ?

The jab is pretty painful cos it is oil based.

I have been drinking homemade black chicken essence with no herb on weekly basis since I tested positive. I did the same for my #1 last time and good so far.

Can start to bu during 2nd trimester but still avoid ginseng if I remember correctly. Can have 东虫草 brew with black chicken soup.

yes yes on the butt. nurse says must keep rubbing or else hor it will be one clot. then will bruise and be super painful. lol so I just keep rubbing my butt.

ya my mum say she will do home made chicken essence for me. aiyo my parents banned me from driving. I know they care and I know the odds. but got car don't drive take taxi, and taxi also reckless. I rather put my life in my own hands loh.

One of my gfs also encouraged me to take home made chicken essence. She told me that one of her preggie gf couldn't even have her gestational sac detected at Week 6. Gynae can only prescribed her hormone pills and asked her to return 2 weeks later. And she meanwhile took home made chicken essence everyday. Week 8 can hear heart beat somemore.

One of my gfs also encouraged me to take home made chicken essence. She told me that one of her preggie gf couldn't even have her gestational sac detected at Week 6. Gynae can only prescribed her hormone pills and asked her to return 2 weeks later. And she meanwhile took home made chicken essence everyday. Week 8 can hear heart beat somemore.
How to make homemade essence?

ya then I think the chicken will just drip the juice out into the bowl or something right? sorry ah I only know how to drink don't know how to make. so slowly like drip until the chicken dry loh.

ya then I think the chicken will just drip the juice out into the bowl or something right? sorry ah I only know how to drink don't know how to make. so slowly like drip until the chicken dry loh.
yah... the essence will flow to the bottom of the big bowl. But I don't have the time to prepare my essence everyday... most probably i shall pamper myself on weekends. :p
ya I totally understand u. sigh what to do, we can only do we can now.
the rest hope little beanie can feel our effort and gambate with us.
yah lah... beanie must be good and appreciate mommies popping pills and going through jabs. many of my gfs were surprised I'm not on bed rest... but frankly, my physical activities already minimised since I know I'm preggy, really don't know how to further reduce my daily activities... :(

Yep... I like the kua more than my gowns. I particularly like this photo because it was my Dad putting on my dowry for me, very precious gold bangle with diamonds. He wanted to buy a plain gold but he knows youngsters prefer something more bling... love of parents... :)

Yes... although my gynae did not say it in my face, i saw him noting those 2 words in my case notes. I'm still having the pink discharge last night... been 5 days already!

jiayouuuuu stay positive!! ++++ we can make it through! :)

those who got jabs rem to rub and rub and rub, don't let the oil clot. else more painful after that.
think the nurse damm good at it, the way she rubbed is more painful than the jab. lol I was ouching all the way when she rubbed.

lol I got a tattoo at my butt lower waist area on one side. then she says wah got tattoo then this shot not pain one. lol I say pain ah... tattoo also pain, got needles where got no pain one!

Hi All. My wife was tested positive. think now around 5-6 wks. Had a scan at KK, just a spot about the size of a 5cent. So excited, esp after trying for so long. Feel kinda strange posting here... Congrats to all soon-to-be mummies!

Jia You!

Hi mommies - to - be, I am possibly about 7 weeks preggies. Saw heartbeat last week. First time mommy here so hope to learn from all of you.

Beanie not very stable yet. had a few bleeding scares last week ranging from whole liner red, 20 cents size blood clot to 2 warm gushes of outflow. Thankfully beanie still ok.

For those who are bleeding or spotting, really just got to rest more in bed, reduce walking, walk slowly. I also boil a lot of lotus root in water then drink it. My tcm doc says it might help with the bleeding.

Hope all of us will have a smooth smooth pregnancy and deliver our bundle of joy soon!

Who do I PM if I wanna join the Facebook group?

Hopeful I dun rem one oil jab cause so much pain leh. Mine was pain like blue black after 14 days oil jab daily... tat's so unbearable that I feel vy miserable daily in front of dh..

Hi everyone!

Just saw the gynae today and I'm 8 weeks now for number 3. Have 2 gals already :)
Sharing everyone's misery of whole day sickness of being nauseous & giddy + worrying for well being of our little one.

Hi Bel Vodka

Can add me to FB grp: [email protected]
Thanks !

Yup Yup he did gave the stable pill and vitamins... going back tml to see blood test results
Tml will be the visit.. don't worry yourself le. Try to relax.

How long have u been bleeding? I had an episode with red discharge but will the hormone pill, now only see pinkish discharge.

yah... and just to rant a teeny weeny bit here. o_O I sometimes really cannot tahan my in laws' overwhelming attention now. I'm not on fantastic terms with my in laws... FIL has a fury temper (but now better since we moved out) and MIL had been rivaling with me for my hubby's attention (like stroking his arms, back and head in front of me, telling him to finish every rice she cook or else she will be angry). I have no idea what I did and I just simply bo chup since I don't see them often... But since I'm preggy, they are very excited and their attitude towards me changed 360 degrees! and FIL made sooooo many plans for us. MIL will call me and asked me to eat this and that... I casually told her that bird nest and all the tonics will wait till 2nd trimester cos 1st trimester is 'not stable' and she will nag at me not to say these stuff to make her worry etc. Because they have so many plans for the baby, it vex me to no end... Not that I don't want to share my happiness with them, but I feel obliged that this baby must enter this world with NO issue. Very tiring... :confused:

I understand where you are coming from. My hubby is the only child, so for my no 1, I was kind of cautious because I didn't want to break the news when things weren't stable yet. Only told them after first trimester. Well, that didn't stop them from asking lots of questions esp every time after a gynae appointment. I don't like explaining things, especially if things are you know, normal. But it was like an obligation to report to them. Now I am still keeping mum...

I understand where you are coming from. My hubby is the only child, so for my no 1, I was kind of cautious because I didn't want to break the news when things weren't stable yet. Only told them after first trimester. Well, that didn't stop them from asking lots of questions esp every time after a gynae appointment. I don't like explaining things, especially if things are you know, normal. But it was like an obligation to report to them. Now I am still keeping mum...
Understand. I am keeping my pregnancy from in laws now too. I won't be able to tahan the attention cuz my in laws are the type u must do/eat/wear what they think is best. Plus don't want the whole world to know before things are stable. My husband has such great foresight to insist on getting our own house. It is a great blessing that we don't stay with in laws or I can imagine the stress level will be 1000x.

I'm down with an ear infection....nausea is already hitting me very hard.... retching now n then...n now the ear pain is unbearable:(

I'm down with an ear infection....nausea is already hitting me very hard.... retching now n then...n now the ear pain is unbearable:(
Hugs. It's so scary my ms seems to be gone and so are my sore boobs. Lol the jab supposed to make them worse. But I have given up over thinking. Just waiting for next week. I rather puke now.

So are u taking any meds for ur eat infection?

Back