(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

My colleague who in her week 32 or 33 weeks, suddenly water bag burst..
so now need to stay in hospital 2 weeks after that c-sect.
My another collegue, keep saying .. need to pray hard everyday...
so all mummies .. dun too stress...

My colleague who in her week 32 or 33 weeks, suddenly water bag burst..
so now need to stay in hospital 2 weeks after that c-sect.
My another collegue, keep saying .. need to pray hard everyday...
so all mummies .. dun too stress...

Best is to hold till full term but 32/33 weeks already very good le...

I just pray hard that things don't happen again in 22-30weeks!! Fingers crossed whole body twisted!!!!

Hi mapleleafy! Yes.. i love this hobby.. i still got items left unfinished.. but my parents ask me to stop crocheting.. sad.. how to wait until end of the yr? Tt's sooo long.. my hands itchy already..

So will you be continuing doing crochets?

I've an unfinished bag... crocheting is done but I wanna embroider on it. No needles means no embroidery. I think crochet is fine leh, it's a hook! But my mum is super against me touching the sewing machine... so the hubby's shirt won't be done until next year lol we can share patterns! :)

I am having cough and runny nose- my sore throat was the first sign of this coming... The coughing quite bad. Do you think it will affect my baby? The medicine I took was bought from pharmacy and they said it was safe. I dare not take too much as well

I am having cough and runny nose- my sore throat was the first sign of this coming... The coughing quite bad. Do you think it will affect my baby? The medicine I took was bought from pharmacy and they said it was safe. I dare not take too much as well

Hi divine, if you have doubts maybe can call your gynae up and check? Must rest more and get well soon!

Best is to hold till full term but 32/33 weeks already very good le...

I just pray hard that things don't happen again in 22-30weeks!! Fingers crossed whole body twisted!!!!

dun worry... it won't.
Sorry i dun mean to scare u. just want to share the info nia.
hopefully... we all ... smooth... smooth.. till full term and smooth delivery too..
I also pray hard...

can visit gynae to get the medicines if you are worry..
I also got the medicines from my gynae... but i dun dare to eat too much too..,.
even a normal panadol... i dun eat too..
one time i was slight fever ... temperature around 38.. i just drank a lot .. a lot .. of water .. and put the baby cool fever...

Panadol is ok. Piriton also alright for flu. Antibiotics like amoxicillin is ok as well. Just take those first gen medications; both preggy and bfd safe.

Hi ladies.. JuSt went to my gynae on Wednesday.. Was 17+5weeks preggy.. Doc say 90% bb girl.. Bb was kicking hard when trying to find out gender.. But can only confirm during detail scan which is on the 27th this month...

I also just took medi from doc for my nose allergy.. Which he say it's bb safe.. But only take if necessary.. Bb is 210gram now.. Measure 99mm now.. Saw the 3D image again.. But the placenta block bb's face.. But can see the shoulder, arms legs.. The side view of bb face..

Really hope is a bb girl.. Had gone shopping ystd and so tempted by all the cute bb clothing.. And somehow I didn't gain any weight.. For the first time.. I lose weight.. Had not been eating well recently.. No appetite.. Constipation cannot cure.. And when I finally poo poo.. I bleed. So doc give me fleet to soften my stool and cream to apply.. Scare me to death when I see blood.. Only when I confirm it's from the rectum and not the vagina. I feel better..

Hi ladies.. JuSt went to my gynae on Wednesday.. Was 17+5weeks preggy.. Doc say 90% bb girl.. Bb was kicking hard when trying to find out gender.. But can only confirm during detail scan which is on the 27th this month...

I also just took medi from doc for my nose allergy.. Which he say it's bb safe.. But only take if necessary.. Bb is 210gram now.. Measure 99mm now.. Saw the 3D image again.. But the placenta block bb's face.. But can see the shoulder, arms legs.. The side view of bb face..

Really hope is a bb girl.. Had gone shopping ystd and so tempted by all the cute bb clothing.. And somehow I didn't gain any weight.. For the first time.. I lose weight.. Had not been eating well recently.. No appetite.. Constipation cannot cure.. And when I finally poo poo.. I bleed. So doc give me fleet to soften my stool and cream to apply.. Scare me to death when I see blood.. Only when I confirm it's from the rectum and not the vagina. I feel better..
I oso bleed a few times oredi...whole toilet bowl red with blood..so bloody scary...but confirm it's from behind so still ok...

I oso bleed a few times oredi...whole toilet bowl red with blood..so bloody scary...but confirm it's from behind so still ok...

Ya lor....my doc eventually say I will get used to it. Lol.. But since young I will hAve this problem at times... Just that since grew up I don't get such problem until now.. Early morning see blood only.. Scare me to death..

I am scared to experience this... I went for routine check last Sat at 16W3d, and told my gynae I got constipation. But when she heard me say stools are soft, she say not constipation. But I now only got bowel movement once every 3-4 days leh!

I am scared to experience this... I went for routine check last Sat at 16W3d, and told my gynae I got constipation. But when she heard me say stools are soft, she say not constipation. But I now only got bowel movement once every 3-4 days leh!
I still clear everyday n stool is soft but I still bled. Itz really scary how much blood there is. I din tell my gynae cos I think itz quite normal during pregnancy. Maybe heaty ??

I still clear everyday n stool is soft but I still bled. Itz really scary how much blood there is. I din tell my gynae cos I think itz quite normal during pregnancy. Maybe heaty ??
Think shd tell Gynae. Can help u with stool softener. U don't want to have piles now.

I also having bleeding due to piles will have to discuss with my gynae on this during the next checkup. Eat more veggies also no use one

Looks like my nasal bone measurement is really short at 1.3mm (Crl 53mm)...:(

dun worry unnecessary for now, ur baby's nasal bone will grow in proportion with her body size. maybe ur nasal bone measurement is taken early?

as long as ur gynae didn't raise any red flags, all shld be good. Stay cheery! Detailed scan will give u the ultimate assurance and answers eventually

No flutters yet or maybe I duno how to identify it. Hahaha

But I do notice hair growing ard my bellybutton area. So weird~~

Evaguava you having a boy?

Coming Monday den week 15 ah. Still too early to tell yet. But one of my gf oso haf hair growing on her belly,expecting a gal. But by natural she's the more hairy kinda. I'm not,so I'm like amused by hair growing there.

Coming Monday den week 15 ah. Still too early to tell yet. But one of my gf oso haf hair growing on her belly,expecting a gal. But by natural she's the more hairy kinda. I'm not,so I'm like amused by hair growing there.

Haha.. I have hair growing on my tummy for all my pregnancies.. Haha

It's the bb wt that he is worry. Then I ask abt the detail scan, he say bb needs to gain more wt then can see clearly!

Oh I see! Drink milk! I was able to see bb's bones got tougher when I went for my check up... Doc say bb developing well. Can try drinking milk! Good for bb's bone development!

My sis in law said by eating durian can gain weight. But forget to ask is for the mom or baby.. =x

Lol! But durian abit too heaty.. I ate some last week.. Nice to eat.. But constipate after tat... I heard my sis fren so like that.. Ate durian duribg pregnancy. End up the bb come out 4.5kg.. Natural birth some more.. Pain die her fren.. Lol

Always drink cold drinks will affect the mummy or the baby anot ah?

I always get craving for cold drinks,but I keep it to fruit juice or greentea and nt carbonated drinks.

Always drink cold drinks will affect the mummy or the baby anot ah?

I always get craving for cold drinks,but I keep it to fruit juice or greentea and nt carbonated drinks.
I heard that drinking cold might cause baby to have a lot of phlegm when born, dunno how true. I try to abstain but still drink occasionally

I think for cold drink moderate bah. My #1 I reali stop all cold or softdrinks. His health oso not as good as my #2 who still drink cold drinks but moderate

Back