(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

My baby was tested jaundice at level 7.9
The nurse at Tmc suggest phototherapy but Pd said don't need, sun tan will do.
This is the info I found. Hope it helps.

2014-09-28-03-26-18.png
2014-09-28-03-26-55.png

@angel_loi

I dunno level 17 is How much. Doc said exceed 15 is considered jaundice. After treatment, baby dropped to level 10.

I need to bring my baby back review at polyclinic on tomorrow. Hope her jaundice level will drop. Tmr will be my 3rd time review. :-(

Good to know your baby is fine & out of jaundice problems. Take care!

@zeropanda

Congrats...seems like alot pop on w37...I also w37. Today baby jus discharged from jaundice.
Me too my bb had a bit of jaundice after 3 days i was discharged from hopsital,ned to rent the blue light which cost 380 for 2ntes! My god! But it really helps to low down his jaundice.now his ok already.every morning i go downstairs and had him a bit of sun.also first week was hard for me everynte ned to wake up to feed d bb 3-4x while om still n pain wd my cut,But now so far im ok,no more in pain,already adjusted everything thats going on.hehehehe i tot i will have post natal depression hehehehe!mommies we can do ds!! Heheheb! Think positive.anyway our bb will grow fast.so we just embrace it for now.

Last edited:
I rented the phototherapy for 2ntes.it really helps a lots aside from exposing the bb to the sun everymorning

After we discharged from hospital, following 2 days were cloudy days so unable to sun tan baby but luckily baby able to drink alot of milk plus able to pass out alot of urine and motion. 3rd day her skin color not so yellow le so need not go under phototherapy.

After we discharged from hospital, following 2 days were cloudy days so unable to sun tan baby but luckily baby able to drink alot of milk plus able to pass out alot of urine and motion. 3rd day her skin color not so yellow le so need not go under phototherapy.
Thats good u dnt ned d phototheraphy.exp also huhuhuhu dn so irritating during nte time coz too bright d blue color.

Morning ladies.. feeling so miserable having to drag myself to work now. Lol. Only starting my annual-maternity leave next week & im due late Oct. What bout the rest of u who due in late October? Start ur maternity leave alr?

Hi rhonna, having the same feeling with you... drawing myself to work, my Edd is on the 24 oct... will take maternity leave on the day when my girl wants to see the world

Hur hur.. im due 9 oct.. but gynea said i shld b popping anytime tis week.. and i will b dragging myself to work tmw..
Hi rhonna, having the same feeling with you... drawing myself to work, my Edd is on the 24 oct... will take maternity leave on the day when my girl wants to see the world

wahhh salute both of u! initially planned on starting only when baby is out. But seems like im really losing out on energy especiallysince bb is big and im pretty small size so it's causing lots of back pains and swollen feet. Now im thinking whether to start even earlier, 2nd October. Cause baby fair this Thursday start mahhh. hehehe. still considering though..

I still have not pop yet.. edd 14oct.. I am also feeling super tired, back and leg start to ache and i cant really sit straight to do work... Im having my AL today, tmr visit gynae will get MC.. hehe... lazy lazy... but frankly, at home i also feel bored..

I still have not pop yet.. edd 14oct.. I am also feeling super tired, back and leg start to ache and i cant really sit straight to do work... Im having my AL today, tmr visit gynae will get MC.. hehe... lazy lazy... but frankly, at home i also feel bored..

yahlor. Even yesterday sat at home the whole day I feel so bored. Do household cleaning also until dont know what else to clean. hahaha

I am due 26 oct. also hvnt popped. Started leave since 2 weeks ago cos doctor worried I will deliver early. My stomach v hard!!! And can feel baby pushing downwards. Can't walk v much already.

I'm 38w/4d, getting abit excited but at the same time wandering is it contraction or not cos is my 1st. Will you experience mild contraction before the actual one come???

I am due 26 oct. also hvnt popped. Started leave since 2 weeks ago cos doctor worried I will deliver early. My stomach v hard!!! And can feel baby pushing downwards. Can't walk v much already.

my edd is 7th Oct, tummy does feel hard more often now. My doc advise me to cont to work so currently work from home. I feel ache/pain whenever I stand up but fine after walking a few steps. Maybe I should consider going shopping for several hours which will help in labour later on.

When u mentioned ur stomach feels hard, what does it exactly imply? Cause mine also feel extremely tense lately. It's my first so Im very clueless of whether what Im going through is due to baby pushing downwards.

yahlor. Even yesterday sat at home the whole day I feel so bored. Do household cleaning also until dont know what else to clean. hahaha
ya loh... go work lazy, stay at home boring... kinda frustrated actually.. hahaha
My friend told me can take HL, as long as your company can accept..

Haha I also have HL leave till this Saturday!! Then my gynae coming back Wednesday. So I probably take 2 days CC leave on Monday and Tuesday. Haha.
Trying to tahan till my gynae come back. Having bad backaches already. :(

My appointment also tomorrow. Haha. See whether can bump into you or not :)

ya loh... go work lazy, stay at home boring... kinda frustrated actually.. hahaha
My friend told me can take HL, as long as your company can accept..

take HL but what to say to gynae? If just say pain here and there doubt gynae will issue HL. =(
so sian now being at work. pffft.

@verine22 yeah now walk so difficult, sleeping positions also so hard. Hahaa. Counting down to baby arrival now but I want to tahan till my gynae comes back! Lol.

@shabsrina can just ask, no harm asking :) haha.

@shabsrina , i just tell him that MC already fully utilized, can he give me HL and he said can...
@verine22 yeah now walk so difficult, sleeping positions also so hard. Hahaa. Counting down to baby arrival now but I want to tahan till my gynae comes back! Lol.

@shabsrina can just ask, no harm asking :) haha.

Hehe. So paisey lah want to ask. What's more, Ive never gone to my gynae to ask for MC. My appointments have always been on Saturday.
Maybe I can try going tmr.....if I have the guts. hahaha

When u mentioned ur stomach feels hard, what does it exactly imply? Cause mine also feel extremely tense lately. It's my first so Im very clueless of whether what Im going through is due to baby pushing downwards.

Hmmm. How to describe.... Basically the tummy will harden like one big water melon. In previous pregnancies it will harden for awhile, maybe 10-15min then will go back to normal. But this pregnancy, for me it hardens and nvr relaxes unless I sleep. Sometimes need medication to relax.

I only experienced real labour in 1 pregnancy. When I went into real labour I had the hardening, bloody show, then the hardening n relaxing at regular intervals. You can actually time it. When intervals are about 5min apart can start calling labour suit and prepare to admit.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/signs-for-how-I-will-know-I-am-in-labour

Haha.. im tempted to start ml early oso.. cos my bb is pressing on my nerve and my back ache like hell. Im on leave now.. but refused to go out.. cos if i walk a bit more my back is like going to break.. so might as well stay in the comfort of my own hse..

For my contractions it is very different from hardening. Hardening is like what popie say harden n expand like melon n will relax after a while. For my contractions, its like the sides are pushing the baby n you can really see like the tummy turn into a small mold of hill protuding out with the sides flatten n urge to push. It lasted longer n much more painful than hardening. I literally puff n puff n totally cannot move. Unlike hardening.
Hope u get my description.

For my contractions it is very different from hardening. Hardening is like what popie say harden n expand like melon n will relax after a while. For my contractions, its like the sides are pushing the baby n you can really see like the tummy turn into a small mold of hill protuding out with the sides flatten n urge to push. It lasted longer n much more painful than hardening. I literally puff n puff n totally cannot move. Unlike hardening.
Hope u get my description.

Pebbletwin. Your puff n puff pain was experienced when in active labour? Like beyond 5cm dilation? I think I was quite blessed. I walked into the labour ward. N when midwife chkd (after admission procedures) I was already 6cm. Duno whether it will be the same this time. Hopefully so. Then I know I can do it without epidural. Haha.

wahhh salute both of u! initially planned on starting only when baby is out. But seems like im really losing out on energy especiallysince bb is big and im pretty small size so it's causing lots of back pains and swollen feet. Now im thinking whether to start even earlier, 2nd October. Cause baby fair this Thursday start mahhh. hehehe. still considering though..
Yes bb fair start on thursday heheheh,cant wait!! See u n bb fair mommies!!! Im gonna bring my little one and my daughter also plus my hubby.no need confinement heheheheh.i really feel boring n d house.

See you @Rhonna and other mommies! I can wait to collect my pram & car seat. Bought it during the pre order. Still havent bought playpen/baby cot. Now ganjiong2 alr. hahaha

Haha.. im tempted to start ml early oso.. cos my bb is pressing on my nerve and my back ache like hell. Im on leave now.. but refused to go out.. cos if i walk a bit more my back is like going to break.. so might as well stay in the comfort of my own hse..

yah lor, same type of pain Im experiencing nowadays. In fact hubby been persuading me to start leave tmr itself since i have AL to clear. He's even more worried than I am. hahaha.

Back