(2014/07) July 2014

I never did receive any FB notification....Mrsgg, will be sending you my email address again.
Anyway, the MS has gotten as bad as my first and some days I can barely eat yet am savagely hungry!
Jessica - we have the same EDD. :)

Hi All, just tested myself and I guess its a positive. :) This is my 2nd child and as much as Im very worried if I can manage everything that comes along, Im filled with anticipation. Not too sure if it is psychological but every since Ive tested positive, I feel nausea like my MS is starting..

Hi All,

I had missed my period and took a pregnancy test last week (twice). And I got a positive. Have yet to see a doctor to confirm. Hope to be able to join this grou pfor support.

Can please add me into the FB page too?
[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Emily Tan said:
Hi
Does anyone encounter this?
My period cycle is usually 32 days to 49 days. I have missed my period for more than 1 week. I do not have any PMS that i always do. I tested positive for almost everyday (yes i test it everyday as i am trying to figure out my ovulation date to make my #1). TCM doctor advise me to take a pregnancy test and it came out negative 1 week ago.

I have yet to go for a blood test as i do not want any disappointment and perhaps too early to test. Maybe shall wait till mid Dec if AF nv report and pregnancy test show negative again then i will go for a blood test.

Do we go to gynae or just any clinic for blood test will do? Heard gynae charges are really expensive!

Anyone encounter this? Please help! I am going crazy to find out the answer yet no answer! I can't handle failure and disappointment well. THANKS:rolleyes:o_O:oops::eek::confused::(

have you waited past your longest cycle I.e. 49 days?

Hi llucidity

Thanks for your reply. Wow so many messages. Finally can have time to drop by a while.
Yes waited for e 49days cycle, my last menses was 2Oct. + 49 days should be due on 19Nov. but my menses has yet to come till today, 2 Dec. Already 13 days late (abt 2 weeks)

Tested again but negative. :( Had been feeling very tired recently and down of mood. :(

Hi Emily
U can take ur blood test at any gp clinic. If u r staying in punggol, u can try the clinic at block 106, about $40.
There's a gynae clinic there too but u can jus do blood test w the Gp. Hope this helps!

Hi gal

Thanks for your advice. Will do that. I wanna wait till 1 more week to see if my AF comes or not. If no AF, negative pregnancy test, then something is wrong liao. I wonder if doing ultrasound would be better then after that if can't see anything then do blood test??? I am so afraid of blood test :( Cos ultrasound can see cysts if there is any inside. But blood test cannot detect cysts??

I do feel something is not right in my tummy and gastric. Does preggies encounter that too? Had been feeling very tired and sleepy nowadays. On and off nausea, cramps and runny nose too.

Anyone felt fluttering in your tummy ? I do feels it but like too early since only 8week plus.

Finally today i dun behave like a newborn having to eat every 2 hrs.. the past few weeks I basically is eating non stop in office. wahaha

I had that feeling. but tested negative for so many times... :( missed my period for almost 2 weeks already.

Me too, After fews days also no notification in FB.

Can add me as friend Cindy Yap , Email [email protected]

Thanks MTB!!

Tink eat moderate is fine, I also took Saba fish during lunch.Guess 2nd pregnancy so a bit bo chap !! Hehee...

Male doctor ... Charges 3years bk around $800 if i din recall wrongly and his name appears in Thomson medical website.
Nice friendly doctor and by appointment max waiting abt 30mins.
Mount Alvernia & Thomson only.

Thanks a lot letty10

Hi,

I was expecting period on 20 Nov but it didn't came and tested BFP on 1 Dec. Because I have miscarriage in the past, now I KS see gynea on 4 Dec. My LMP was 22 Oct. Wish me well! Once gynae confirm, I will join you all here. Maybe EDD in late Jul.

Hello mummies, how's everyone coping?
My morning sickness started around week 5 and now I am almost week 8, it seems to get better already.
How's the rest of you? Getting better?

Worry. . If you have mc before. . Should see gynae asap to get Jab or an tai yao n Also the essentials vit to support this preg. I saw my gynae the very day after I Find out! Haha

Hi does anyone has the contact number of Northern Hope Medical gynae? Dr Woo Bit Hwa at Punggol Plaza.
Had been trying to find Dr woo bit hwa's clinic contact number to book an appointment but couldn't find it on the web. Address also cannot find. Called the numbers yet "It's not in use!!!!"

Thanks in advance

Hi does anyone has the contact number of Northern Hope Medical gynae? Dr Woo Bit Hwa at Punggol Plaza.
Had been trying to find Dr woo bit hwa's clinic contact number to book an appointment but couldn't find it on the web. Address also cannot find. Called the numbers yet "It's not in use!!!!"

Thanks in advance

63158525 - Ponggul [Not sure if still same as last was 2yrs back]

Dr Woo Bit Hwa
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
MBBS (Singapore)
MRCOG (UK)
MMED – O&G (Singapore)
MRANZCOG (Australia)

Thomson Women’s Clinic
(Tiong Bahru)
298 Tiong Bahru Road
Central Plaza, #01-03/04
Singapore 168730
Tel: 6276 1525
Fax: 6276 7515
Mon & Wed 6pm – 9pm
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat 9am – 1pm
Closed on Sun and PH

Worry. . If you have mc before. . Should see gynae asap to get Jab or an tai yao n Also the essentials vit to support this preg. I saw my gynae the very day after I Find out! Haha

Agree delay no further, Before my 1st I also had a MC. Cos was unaware & e gynae appointment date was given at a much later date.

63158525 - Ponggul [Not sure if still same as last was 2yrs back]

Dr Woo Bit Hwa
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
MBBS (Singapore)
MRCOG (UK)
MMED – O&G (Singapore)
MRANZCOG (Australia)

Thomson Women’s Clinic
(Tiong Bahru)
298 Tiong Bahru Road
Central Plaza, #01-03/04
Singapore 168730
Tel: 6276 1525
Fax: 6276 7515
Mon & Wed 6pm – 9pm
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat 9am – 1pm
Closed on Sun and PH
Thanks letty10 :) for the details. Can't get through the phone the whole noon, will try again tomorrow. I do not know what's the operating hours like... can't find any details from e web too. But thanks a lot.

Last edited:
6315 8525 - Dr Woo's clinic at Punggol. He's my current gynae.
Thanks shirldreamz, i tried calling the whole afternoon, nobody picks up. I will try again tomorrow. He doesn't have a website or what to check on the operating hours :(

By the way, how do u find him? Do we need to book an appointment before going down? It's at Level 4 at punggol plaza right?

Thanks in advance!

U using which brand of test kit... get a better trusted kind if you tink you wont want to spend money at gynae..
I was using those MIC kind. Those 1 strip in a packet kind. Actually no brand one. Am getting the clearblue one.

Thanks shirldreamz, i tried calling the whole afternoon, nobody picks up. I will try again tomorrow. He doesn't have a website or what to check on the operating hours :(

By the way, how do u find him? Do we need to book an appointment before going down? It's at Level 4 at punggol plaza right?

Thanks in advance!
Yeah...it's hard to find his details online. So far I find him very nice. Very patient man. As in he wun hurry u n give u tat kind of rush feeling. Waiting time is not long too. Ya got to make an appt to see him. Yes, level 4 at punggol plaza, just behind Cristofori.

doublejj Thanks. Gotten Clearblue and tested negative. :(

shirldreamz Thanks. Called them this morning. They were on leave!!! Gynae on leave??? o_O But the lady who answered my call said i can call tomorrow and make an appointment, sure can see gynae tmr de. She assured me. I must see gynae asap. Dono what's happening inside. 2 days ago slightly beside belly had a nerve sharp pulling pain. Struggled for like 2hrs then e pain subsided. No menses, tested negative, no sign of AF coming too. I always encountered pms de. But not this time. Am going for ultrasound to find out is it cysts of some other things inside?:eek: Hopefully not cysts or sth bad.
Btw, congrats shirldreamz, how many mths are u preg?

Thanks for the advise, Lett10 and Ayana.

Today went to see the gynea already. Saw the heartbeat of the foetus on the ultrasound too. Estimate to be 6 weeks and 1 day. 4.1mm. Big or small? Can I join the fb group too?

mine was about 6mm during 6 weeks for your reference.

any mtbs encounter brown discharge? think i am now about 9 weeks and i have a bit of brown discharge these few days (wore panty liner) if not it should go unnoticed. worried if i shld go see my gynae cause next appt is 2 weeks later.

Today went to see the gynea already. Saw the heartbeat of the foetus on the ultrasound too. Estimate to be 6 weeks and 1 day. 4.1mm. Big or small? Can I join the fb group too?

Not sure abt the size, but Dr Phua told my gal its abt the size of a peanut...lolx
Ur email so we can add u in :)

any mtbs encounter brown discharge? think i am now about 9 weeks and i have a bit of brown discharge these few days (wore panty liner) if not it should go unnoticed. worried if i shld go see my gynae cause next appt is 2 weeks later.

brown discharge maybe is spotting, did u over exert urself ? If its red blood than do see a gynae.

thanks for the info. mine like so small. hopefully no issue.

how do I join the Jul FB group? EDD maybe 29 Jul 2013 but might plus minus.

MY gynea say if got brown spot or red, must see doc immediately. I think you better go and see immediately? so they can give u something for an tai?

congrats worry

doublejj Thanks. Gotten Clearblue and tested negative. :(

shirldreamz Thanks. Called them this morning. They were on leave!!! Gynae on leave??? o_O But the lady who answered my call said i can call tomorrow and make an appointment, sure can see gynae tmr de. She assured me. I must see gynae asap. Dono what's happening inside. 2 days ago slightly beside belly had a nerve sharp pulling pain. Struggled for like 2hrs then e pain subsided. No menses, tested negative, no sign of AF coming too. I always encountered pms de. But not this time. Am going for ultrasound to find out is it cysts of some other things inside?:eek: Hopefully not cysts or sth bad.
Btw, congrats shirldreamz, how many mths are u preg?
Hi Emily, saw your thread. Manage to get an appt with the Gynae? Wish u well!!!

Hi to all mommies! I'm 5wks now, last week went for a scan on fri doc say I'm 4wks+ but unstable pregnancy as sac was tiny 2.7mm. I'm spotting brown discharge since 19 nov. Doc gave me 1 wk medical leave of no work! And 100mg utrogestan 3times a day. I stopped spotting ytd. Tmr is my next scan. Don't know what to expect. This is my first preg. I got 0 symptoms. Staying positive.

MY gynea say if got brown spot or red, must see doc immediately. I think you better go and see immediately? so they can give u something for an tai?
Doc prescribe utrogeston for my spot is it ok to take any side effect?

No side effects for me. But it definitely stopped the spotting. It got lesser gradually and than just stopped. At least got some progress as I spot since 19 nov! But u gotta rest and don't go out or walk too much also. My doc say he wanna see a big round bubble tmr when he scan. Hoping for the best cuz once stable I can go back to work.

Doc prescribe utrogeston for my spot is it ok to take any side effect?
Yesterday I was prescribed with Utrogen too. So far i don't have much side effect cos i only took it yesterday night and this morning. I'm supposed to take in the morning and night.

Thanks for the reassurance
Worry, u r taking cause u r spotting?
Doc asks me it take 3times a day. Think want try take at night and see how first

Davon, I don't have spotting but doc prescribe cos i have previous miscarriage before. So give me to "stabilize".

U experiencing side effect?

Utrogestan makes me dizzy. So I take them only at night. Even then, I'm thinking of stopping it. Cause I've never had any spotting or any previous miscarriage. No cramps either so not sure why I have to continue..

Dear all Mummies to be,

Just tested positive. Guess i am 5wks preg now. This is my #2.
My #1 is a boy, can he is 18months only.
Starting to feel symptoms..

And add me to FB if any. [email protected]
Thank you

Back