(2014/07) July 2014

My first gynae prescribed utrogestan even though I have no bleeding or spotting. I was ard 5 weeks then. After I started utrogestan, I realised I vomitted a lot.. not sure if this is the side effect.
I went to a second gynae at ard 7 weeks.. gynae said it is not necessary. So I stopped, my vomitting seems to be a lot better now.

Hi to all mommies! I'm 5wks now, last week went for a scan on fri doc say I'm 4wks+ but unstable pregnancy as sac was tiny 2.7mm. I'm spotting brown discharge since 19 nov. Doc gave me 1 wk medical leave of no work! And 100mg utrogestan 3times a day. I stopped spotting ytd. Tmr is my next scan. Don't know what to expect. This is my first preg. I got 0 symptoms. Staying positive.
Hi Babyaugust,

I have the same experience with my 1st pregnancy. Most important is to do things very slowly... Avoid physical works as much as you can esp. that involve stretching of your body e.g. like hanging laundry...My gynae advise was, sleep, eat and watch TV :( After 1st trimester, all will be fine. Now my boy is 4yo :)

I'm taking utrogestan too. 2 pills just before sleep. No side effects but some ppl get drowsy.
I did not have any spotting or other symptoms. Gynae prescribe just to make sure pregnancy stabilize since I first went to see her.

Hi Babyaugust,

I have the same experience with my 1st pregnancy. Most important is to do things very slowly... Avoid physical works as much as you can esp. that involve stretching of your body e.g. like hanging laundry...My gynae advise was, sleep, eat and watch TV :( After 1st trimester, all will be fine. Now my boy is 4yo :)

Hi go4_natural
So nice to hear from u! So encouraging. I went for scan today. My gyn say good and all was well. Measured 11.4mm. At 5.5 wks. It was 2.7mm last fri. Ya I will eat slp watch tv, that's what I do best.. Haha.
Gonna start work tmr after 1 wk medical leave. Hopefully spotting don't come back. Still got to be on utrogesten of the next 2 wk, 3 times a day. Just stay positive everyone!

Hello everyone,

Having all the pregnancy symptoms even before i missed my period such as nausea, high sensitivity to smell, mild camps, breast sensitivity,lower bad pain and tested positive after I missed my period for 3 days. This will be my no. 2 with my first at 18 month. The experience I have this time round is so different from my first pregnancy. Hopefully this little one one be a girl. Will be seeing my gynae , Dr Yvonne Chan next Tue... Really excited!

Appreciate if I can be added to the Facebook page. My email is [email protected].

Hi go4_natural
Bad news.. I'm spotting again. Just walk abit more today and 2 drops of light brown discharge. Almost 6 wks now. Scary...

Hi mommies and MTBs,

Keen to engage a experienced confinement nanny for your confinement? Hurry start booking now! PM me for info! :)

Hi all,
I should be at 6 weeks now. Had bleeding on Monday and was given a hormone jab. Subsequently, got some red blood on pad and when I wipe after going toilet. Sac was seen on when I see gynae at 5 weeks plus but only 1.66mm. Is it normal?

My gynae Dr Wee Horng Yen left kkh 2yrs ago. Now consulting Dr Timothy Lim senior consultant at kkh. Any feedback from mummies who consulted him before? TQ

Hi MTBs,

There's so many threads to catch . I had spotting as well probably due to stress. This is my 3rd pregnancy & I have been sleeping a lot like a hibernating bear. I'm hoping that I'll not have MS like my first as I just took up new position & have to travel slightly.

Plea add me to the FB page; [email protected].

Hello everyone,

Having all the pregnancy symptoms even before i missed my period such as nausea, high sensitivity to smell, mild camps, breast sensitivity,lower bad pain and tested positive after I missed my period for 3 days. This will be my no. 2 with my first at 18 month. The experience I have this time round is so different from my first pregnancy. Hopefully this little one one be a girl. Will be seeing my gynae , Dr Yvonne Chan next Tue... Really excited!

Appreciate if I can be added to the Facebook page. My email is [email protected].
Hi MTBs,

There's so many threads to catch . I had spotting as well probably due to stress. This is my 3rd pregnancy & I have been sleeping a lot like a hibernating bear. I'm hoping that I'll not have MS like my first as I just took up new position & have to travel slightly.

Plea add me to the FB page; [email protected].
Hi, I just discovered I am pregnant with home test kits. No. 3 but I have yet told my hb. Can add me in the group? [email protected]

Added u mummies :)

One of the best thing of being preg has gotta be the first reaction you get when you break the news to close friends and family.
The look on their faces is priceless.

Starting to feel sick these days....and keep wanting to eat...anyone can share what to snack especially at night when hungry??

Thanks gal.
Feeling hungry, yet no mood to eat. Eat also cannot finish the food. Sigh. Feeling so miserable.. Help!!

Hi, anyone know which brand of Stretchmark is good? As during my #1 now my tummy have Stretchmark as that time my tummy is very big like having twins. Now my girl is 4

hello mummies :D I'm a first time mummy and currently into my 11th week! Feeling so excited that there's so many MTB here due on the same month! Currently experiencing Nausea everyday :( my nose is super sensitive to smell just like all of you here. Trying to keep my mood up but some days it's just depressing i don't even know why am I feeling sad or depress arghh but I try to surround myself with happy people and do things that makes me happy and have some happy food (when my stomach allows..)

does anyone know of any deals/spree for Fitflop? is that really comfortable for preggies?

Hi, anyone know which brand of Stretchmark is good? As during my #1 now my tummy have Stretchmark as that time my tummy is very big like having twins. Now my girl is 4

I'm using Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil. If you have friends traveling, you can get them to buy from airport in the transit it can save some cost

Starting to feel sick these days....and keep wanting to eat...anyone can share what to snack especially at night when hungry??

I drink oatmeal drink (mai pian) if I'm hungry at night. It helps to warm the tummy and its filling but not too heavy that makes u want to puke

hello mummies :D I'm a first time mummy and currently into my 11th week! Feeling so excited that there's so many MTB here due on the same month! Currently experiencing Nausea everyday :( my nose is super sensitive to smell just like all of you here. Trying to keep my mood up but some days it's just depressing i don't even know why am I feeling sad or depress arghh but I try to surround myself with happy people and do things that makes me happy and have some happy food (when my stomach allows..)

does anyone know of any deals/spree for Fitflop? is that really comfortable for preggies?

I'm also a first time mummy and just starting my 11th week today! Stay happy and do things to relax yourself!

I love my fit flops! I bought them full price though haha.

Hi Fairy mummy,

Maybe you can try Isetan for fit flop. They having members sales today. Think open to public from tomorrow.

Hi Mummies,

New to this forum :) I'm also a Jul 2014 mummy, although it will be my 2nd one! First is 3y 2months.

Nice to meet all of you! ^u^

By the way, does anyone know if 红参 (red ginseng) is ok for consumption during pregnancy? Quite a few gynaes advise against taking ginseng n i have also read alot of possible negative effects on baby.. but my mil insist tt all preggies drinks it. She boil it with red dates for me.

hi all! joining e club w #2, edd 13 jul 14. pls add me to the FB group - [email protected]
Hi mummies and mtbs! I'm also a July 2014 mtb. I have two boys - one 5yo and one 2yo. :)

Can advise the name of the fb group and add me? The forum's new interface is giving me a headache! [email protected]

Hi All! Congrats to all Mummies!
Can add me to the FB group?
[email protected]

Added u mummies :)

Hi mummies,
I'm at 7 weeks, EDD early August but think it is likely to be early in July as in the case of my 2 boys. This is my #3, hope it's a ger this round! I'm seeing Dr Caroline Khi from ACJ at TMC...
Can I join the FB group too - [email protected], thanks!

Hoping to hear the hearbeat at the next week 9 visit!
On MS, I have very bad MS to the extent of hospitalisation for dehydration in my previous pregnancies....subsequently Doc prescribed Zofran at $10 per pill , but it does not work wonders too...just had to endure the weeks... For non drowsy anti nausea medicine, there is stemetil...

By the way, does anyone know if 红参 (red ginseng) is ok for consumption during pregnancy? Quite a few gynaes advise against taking ginseng n i have also read alot of possible negative effects on baby.. but my mil insist tt all preggies drinks it. She boil it with red dates for me.

I think ginseng n cordyceps are not advised at first trimester... But can take in last trimester for improved baby's immunity ... Thats what the tcm n my mil says...

Hi ethan_ethel, this is my #3 too! First two are boys. I am also at 7 weeks and next check up is at 9 weeks too! Lol. I am seeing gynae in Gleneagles. Gender doesn't matter, so long I have a smooth pregnancy and bb is normal and healthy. Pls add me to FB too - [email protected], thanks.

Hi moon chip, so qiao!! My two boys are super active n mischievous... Thus hoped for a girl to balance it out...:)
I heard TMC standard dropped, but my gynae is still there thus I chose to stick to her...

Back