(2014/07) July 2014

Hi Ashleyjjo , Dr.Ang is good!!! I do read some of his negative reviews but he doesn't
Have any negative points for me and my #1 is with him too :) He is very caring and
Will answer all of my questions. He has alot of fans I guess as I do read he is
One of the recommended gynae.
How's Dr Claudine? When's your next appt? Mine on the 19th.

Hi rac14, I experienced backache for about a week. Its normal to have this symptoms.
Do rest more whenever you can or try put pillow behind your back when you sleep :)

Hi littledotty, how you feeling today? still having cramps?

Hi Ashleyjjo , Dr.Ang is good!!! I do read some of his negative reviews but he doesn't
Have any negative points for me and my #1 is with him too :) He is very caring and

Hi rac14, I experienced backache for about a week. Its normal to have this symptoms.
Do rest more whenever you can or try put pillow behind your back when you sleep :)

we have new comers now :) congrats littledotty for ur 1st preg

saffron - i m having backaches too. but still bearable...occasional cramps on stomach too. a bit scare as i fixed my appt on 23 nov. been walking a lot. hoping i could relax more.

Hi mommies, I'm currently 6wk preg..this is my #2. #1 is 26mths..my ms is also very terrible..Literally, all my food goes into the toilet bowl.. :(( am struggling to survive at work!

Tml will be my first appt with Dr Claudine. So got to see how it goes.
Dr ang too far for me and I prefer a female gynae

Hi mommies, I'm currently 6wk preg..this is my #2. #1 is 26mths..my ms is also very terrible..Literally, all my food goes into the toilet bowl.. :(( am struggling to survive at work!

Do you still remb when you started to have MS?
I remb during my #1 i start having MS and i couldnt work at all.
You see doc already? :)

Funny, instead of getting Ms I am super super hungry. Haha I am at 4 weeks 4 days only though . Very very early. Can't wait for doc appt on Monday...

Charlene,during #1 time, Ms started 8wks..it was as bad..now this came much earlier at 5wks..it's really hard to work but I'm actually covering for another preg new coll in my team..she's in her 3rd tri and has been taking quite a bit of mc... if my boss were to know I'm preg, think he will just faint!
Yes, seen doc on Tues and managed to detect heartbeat and commented too early for Edd as of now..

Funny, instead of getting Ms I am super super hungry. Haha I am at 4 weeks 4 days only though . Very very early. Can't wait for doc appt on Monday...

Good to hear that! So by then you be around 5-6 weeks right?
Dont forget to share with us after you came back from your appt ♡

Charlene,during #1 time, Ms started 8wks..it was as bad..now this came much earlier at 5wks..it's really hard to work but I'm actually covering for another preg new coll in my team..she's in her 3rd tri and has been taking quite a bit of mc... if my boss were to know I'm preg, think he will just faint!
Yes, seen doc on Tues and managed to detect heartbeat and commented too early for Edd as of now..

Wow, envy that you could hear baby's heartbeat so early!!
Your boss should compliment you for helping before he faint haha :)
I know how you felt, vomiting is stressful. Are you able to eat something?
Or just throw out ? Jiayou okay♡

Hi gudmrng mummies :)

I reali freak out wen i hear your MS being so terrible n ol....im nt sure how many weeks i am nw as my gynae appt is
only tmwr aftn, however i dnt hv any MS so far by god's grace! However juz like familleverte mi too feel hungry..i mean
i hv to die die eat on tym..if nt my stomach really gt vry upset! Bt i dnt hv any cravings for any food yet..infact i dnt lyk
any food bt too bad, my baby gets hungry on time so hv to find for food asap :p

Niwaes do tk cre dear all...i shall gt bck to u ladies tmwr aftr i gt to see the gynae n drilling him wit Qns ;)

Wow, envy that you could hear baby's heartbeat so early!!
Your boss should compliment you for helping before he faint haha :)
I know how you felt, vomiting is stressful. Are you able to eat something?
Or just throw out ? Jiayou okay♡
6Wks should be able to detect heartbeat..
My boss will react to the unexpected news in awe and probably not remember what ive done..lol..o_O
I am more or less prepared to expect ms since during #1time was bad..just praying to be better this round but still same..everything goes in, comes out and the whole cycle repeats...

Hi Mummies!
Tested positive on 30 Oct. Will be seeing my gynae next week.
This is my #3. #1 boy is 43mths and #2 girl is 21 mths.
Not having symptoms yet so crossing my fingers all goes well!

Congrats to all Mummies! May we have a smooth 40weeks!

HIHI,
went to see my gynae today. My Gynae is nice.. still too early to detect heartbeat , so heading back 2 weeks later

Wanna join this thread. My first one is only going 8 months and my second one is now coming. :) 6 weeks now and bad morning sickness. :( my first appt is at 12 weeks.

So good to know so many mummies are joining us!

Bluebluebluesky: u powe! So fast have another one already! I actually think it is gd but coz i c-sect first one so not recommended..

Talking abt cl... ya have to look le..but not as bad as when i was having dragon baby,really got to book early..

Generally feeling ok except for the whole day nauseous feeling...gng back to gynae next thurs, excited! Having a baby is really wonderful feeling..

I had very severe abdominal pain like cramps that I couldn't stand or walk this morning. Now slightly better. Went to see my gynae and she aay is normal. I wonder how long can I tolerate this...

Toking abt CL, it's good to start booking 1 early. better than can't get 1 when we are abt to deliver. Sure panic.
Those good ones usually fully booked.

My mum did my 2 confinement for me. but I dunno if she still have the strength to do my 3rd one. See how, might need to get one too.

Any mummy becoming lactose intolerant after getting preggy? I noticed I can't take diary products recently. Keep going to the toilet.

I see. Thanks! Wah didn't know must look so early. I'm not sure if I need one as we have a maid at home... Guess need to do more research..
If you maid can help take care of newborn, then maybe u won't need CL. food wise can cater confinement food. but it's oso not cheap. So sometimes more worth it to get a CL.

I hv been feeling nausea all day but thankfully not vomitting anymore, eat small meals help..

I just went back to my old old sinseh whom i saw for my first baby, didnt want to go this time coz his med us very expensive..but somehow my mind is not at ease ever since the brown discharge so went back to him.. Spent 1.2k this time for a 3-mth powder.. But when i stepped out of the medical hall, i felt so good...
littledotty: so there is a cure for feeling nausea and gassy for the 1st tremester? i actually tahan for 3 months during my 1st pregnancy.. feeling really terrible keep burping

If you maid can help take care of newborn, then maybe u won't need CL. food wise can cater confinement food. but it's oso not cheap. So sometimes more worth it to get a CL.

Yes actually my maid has experience with newborns too. So maybe I won't need CL. MIL also can cook confinement food. Oh well, now still so "early" I haven't even gone for first scan yet!! Pray all is well!

littledotty: so there is a cure for feeling nausea and gassy for the 1st tremester? i actually tahan for 3 months during my 1st pregnancy.. feeling really terrible keep burping
agneschia: i think dun have leh.. i went back to him becoz i had bleeding/spotting like i had with my first... the powder he gave me the first time (2 yrs ago) stopped my bleeding and strengthen the baby's and my overall health..so i went back to him now for my second baby.. coz I had a mc in sep, dont want anything to happen...

Hi all,
May I join this thread?
I tested positive on 4 Nov.
Going for first scan this Monday at nuh. scared as hell.
Breasts feel funny, headache n nausea in the evenings.

A big wave to @lotsahugz

Hi all,
May I join this thread?
I tested positive on 4 Nov.
Going for first scan this Monday at nuh. scared as hell.
Breasts feel funny, headache n nausea in the evenings.

A big wave to @lotsahugz

Hihi ~ congrats and welcome to this thread♡

I got feeling like throwing out now and only eat small meals
Am 5weeks + today.

hi hi sunshine!! :) welcome welcome! hi also to all whom i have not seen prior to my first post! LOL. sorry to MIA for a while cos have been busy snoozing away in lalaland. feeling super tired lately. not to mention hungry & thirsty! but thankfully i have no cramps and very very minimal nausea!

sunshine: I know that feeling of anxiousness but dun worry as long as u aren't bleeding yah. things will be fine! must stay positive and try to enjoy the process! ;)

I am currently at 5wks+3days. scan yesterday showed the sac & yolk. though a little bit disappointed have no heartbeat but the fact that we saw something very happy liao!! (cos' scanned 3 days before & cldn't see anything! so was panicking silently for the next few days :(). so hope this encourages all mommies to stay relaxed till their next scan! jia you!! :D:D

Summer: yay! I'm sure u must have been excited to see that black patch. Lol. I was assured at that point it time that all is well. Now am just taking it easy with no stress till my next scan on 18 Nov. It'll be time to hear baby's heartbeat for the 1st time! Can't wait!! :cool:

Famille: u shld be able to see what summer & I saw (I scanned at 5wks2days too) But even if u don't, don't panic. It probably means that u aren't as far along as u thought. Think this first scan is known as a 'Dating' scan. Confirms how many wks n days u are. Will pray for good news from u!! :D

Summer: yay! I'm sure u must have been excited to see that black patch. Lol. I was assured at that point it time that all is well. Now am just taking it easy with no stress till my next scan on 18 Nov. It'll be time to hear baby's heartbeat for the 1st time! Can't wait!! :cool:

Famille: u shld be able to see what summer & I saw (I scanned at 5wks2days too) But even if u don't, don't panic. It probably means that u aren't as far along as u thought. Think this first scan is known as a 'Dating' scan. Confirms how many wks n days u are. Will pray for good news from u!! :D

Thank you for your encouragement! It's exciting times for all of us! Praying for everyone to have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Thanks Charlene for the welcome
@familleverte tmrw I will be 5wk n 2 days...think we can see the bit of a black hole...heartbest will be a flicker inside the hole. ALL THE BEST to us for tmrw.

For CL think very far down the road...will think abt it at 20 weeks or so.

Question
When do u all plan to tell extended family?

Thanks Charlene for the welcome
@familleverte tmrw I will be 5wk n 2 days...think we can see the bit of a black hole...heartbest will be a flicker inside the hole. ALL THE BEST to us for tmrw.

For CL think very far down the road...will think abt it at 20 weeks or so.

Question
When do u all plan to tell extended family?

Tomorrow I'm also 5 week and 2 days!! Haha based on my ovulation date.

Extended family I will probably wait.. Maybe even till cny since cny is at end jan next year.

Back