(2014/07) July 2014

hi all, I tested +v on depavali off in lieu...lol~~ but aint seeing a gynae yet thou... based on what I count should be 4th week. This is my 2nd one. my 1st one today turns 19 months.

Hello Mummies,

Congrats to all!
I tested positive on 9 Nov 2013. Now should be around 3 weeks. This is my no. 2. My no. 1 is 5 years old this year. I'm 35 this year so belong to high risk group. Hope everything fine for my no. 2. Jus checking, when is a gd time to visit the Gynae? Been awhile since my last pregnanc.

Last edited:
hello!.i tested positive on oct 24. always thoughtbmy edd will be end jun 2014. just went for check yesterday and edd is ard 2july. i suppose we gotta wait till bb is bigger for a more accurate edd. this is my #2 and #1 jus turned 19 mths tdy.

am seeing dr paul tseng this time as i wanna try for natural aft E csec for #1. was with dr poon for #1
How do you find dr tseng? I was thinking of seeing him too but he only gave me an appt in dec so went to see other gynae first.

Hi mummy,
My due date is at July. Have been trying for 2 years ever since my first MC.
Today is my 6th week n also my first scan. Doc say bases on my sac, my only ard 4 week old.
Have given a progesterone injection n progesterone pills.
Kind of worry... There no morning sickness nor tender breast. :(

Congrats! I was also given progesterone pills. This is my first pregnancy and I have no spotting. I have no MS either at 5 weeks 3 days but sore breasts. My doc says it's normal not to have MS now and the peak of MS is weeks 8-10.

hello!.i tested positive on oct 24. always thoughtbmy edd will be end jun 2014. just went for check yesterday and edd is ard 2july. i suppose we gotta wait till bb is bigger for a more accurate edd. this is my #2 and #1 jus turned 19 mths tdy.

am seeing dr paul tseng this time as i wanna try for natural aft E csec for #1. was with dr poon for #1

Hey small pea, your #1 also APR 2012 Baby???!!

How do you find dr tseng? I was thinking of seeing him too but he only gave me an appt in dec so went to see other gynae first.

I find him ok so far. Short and sweet and happy to answer your queries. I want to try natural badly aft E c sec and got recommendations from various different people. All told me abt Dr tseng that's why I'm with him. But he is abit pricey though and no package.

I also want a natural birth. Hv you guys heard of someone in Nuh who is natural delivery pro n has gd record.
I wanna go to Nuh only as is walking distance to my home

I also want a natural birth. Hv you guys heard of someone in Nuh who is natural delivery pro n has gd record.
I wanna go to Nuh only as is walking distance to my home
Im going NUH too. DR Su linlin. Not sure if shes good, but my SIL had her for 2 preg. Shes very packed. My first appt only in Dec... Which is my 12 weeks. Which doc you see?

I am not having much symptoms this time... have fixed an appointment to see my gynae for #1 in 2 weeks time... crossing fingers that everything will be OK.

First pregnancy wasn't that long ago, but I feel I can't remember much of how it was like, and when I started feeling the MS and bloatedness...

Can anyone remind me what food I should avoid?

I am not having much symptoms this time... have fixed an appointment to see my gynae for #1 in 2 weeks time... crossing fingers that everything will be OK.

First pregnancy wasn't that long ago, but I feel I can't remember much of how it was like, and when I started feeling the MS and bloatedness...

Avoid cold drink n those too 'Liang' food

yo Sunshine! Prof will hand u over after yr 1st trimester. me asked liao. so his Christmas present to me is to send me away! hahahaha. Are you taking the twice a week injections? i'm just counting down the weeks so that i can be free from all the additional supports. :confused:

beanny: according to my doc, it's no alcohol, no caffeine (or limit to a cup a day), no raw food (dunno if it includes salad) & no traveling overseas (though that's not food). Oh yes. No Chinese herbs also.

Congrats on your pregnancy. At least ur first pregnancy not long ago, mine was 5 years ago. Everything have to restart. You should avoid raw food also.

He said its to be safe than sorry..as a preventive measure..well, I did tell him I din wanna the jabs then he asked me to insert progesterone gel into v instead which is equivalently costly..sigh..

I was thinking if I should change gynae? this is my #1 gynae and it costed me 10k for natural delivery with no complications the last round..guess he's just expensive..

rainbowafterrain: I am getting the jabs and put on Duphaston too coz I have been spotting since week 5..and I realised that if I walk too much or carry my baby too long which strains the lower abdominal, the spotting tends to come back.. how come ur jabs so exx?????? I went back to my old sinseh and got medication to support the preg like my first...

congrats to the many mummies who tested +ve!! the group is growing!

I am going for my week 6 checkup tomorrow...excited! just food wise, really sian...no appetite, dunno what to eat everyday...

Congrats! I was also given progesterone pills. This is my first pregnancy and I have no spotting. I have no MS either at 5 weeks 3 days but sore breasts. My doc says it's normal not to have MS now and the peak of MS is weeks 8-10.

Hi familleverte,
Which week are u now?

Last night I went for my another gynea. It come out same result, at 4 week. Couldn't see any yolk in my sac.
Had taken blood test for hsg, hope the result is good.
This morning I tested my bbt, my temp rise by a lot n can feel slightly backache. Duno isst the cause of progesterone. But it consider a brighter light for me.

Oops I still had not schedule for check up Haha I think too small to see anything Anyway. Since I got #1 and she is only 19 months so gotta control cannot carry her so much le...

Hi familleverte,
Which week are u now?

Last night I went for my another gynea. It come out same result, at 4 week. Couldn't see any yolk in my sac.
Had taken blood test for hsg, hope the result is good.
This morning I tested my bbt, my temp rise by a lot n can feel slightly backache. Duno isst the cause of progesterone. But it consider a brighter light for me.
I'm week 5 and 4 days today.

Mummies with morning sickness can try biscuits and tea... to help w vomiting. I now can eat better eat if not morning sickness come cannot eat le. My 1st one I vomit till hospitalise sia. Till the inner wall bleed.

yo Sunshine! Prof will hand u over after yr 1st trimester. me asked liao. so his Christmas present to me is to send me away! hahahaha. Are you taking the twice a week injections? i'm just counting down the weeks so that i can be free from all the additional supports. :confused:

beanny: according to my doc, it's no alcohol, no caffeine (or limit to a cup a day), no raw food (dunno if it includes salad) & no traveling overseas (though that's not food). Oh yes. No Chinese herbs also.

Yup twice a week. On Monday i was seen by Dr Anu and PC was on leave. She said PC likes double doze of prolutin....Yea no additional support would be nice. i don't mind the vaginal inserts and the oral meds... the injection very painful ma!

Mummies with morning sickness can try biscuits and tea... to help w vomiting. I now can eat better eat if not morning sickness come cannot eat le. My 1st one I vomit till hospitalise sia. Till the inner wall bleed.
Aisuhime, Thks for sharing. For me, I also think biscuits helps.

thanks smallpea for the reassurance. sometimes we expect to see or hear certain things by week this n week that. then when it doesn't show, we have a mental/emotional breakdown. hahahaha.

but still hoping to hear a heartbeat for my next scan… will be almost 7 weeks by then. all the other mommies, gambatte!! ;)

Littledotty: pls refrain from carrying heavy stuff then! maybe you can ask yr #1 to wait till u r seated then u hug him or get someone to put him on yr lap… :D

@sunshine: sometimes not just painful but itchy also! haiz.. but i just keep telling myself it's for baby, so just tahan lah (and be thankful also). lol. but now my savings really become zero liao. every week at least a hundred over bucks will be sucked out of my pocket :eek:

Hi, I also tested positive on Sunday and seen gynae to confirmed it on Monday. However, it is only 5 wks so only managed to see a sac. This is my #3. My children are now 7 & 5 YO. getting worried as it has been so long ago I was pregnant. So far, keeping fingers crossed. everything fine.

Hope to hear some advices here also.

Isit norm that now gynae all give progesterone pills? my earlier 2 pregnancies are not prescirbed with this. My 1st visit to my gynae CT Yeong was $228. I almost fainted.

i went out for lunch and suddenly broke out in cold sweat. I was not able to eat my lunch and faster grab a hot milo. After coming back to office, I m feeling giddy. Does any mtb experience the same as me? Do you think I should go and visit my gynea?

Any fb group created?

Went for my wk 7 check on Mon and managed to see heartbeat but yet to hear it.

For #1 I checked at wk 5/6 only saw the sac and nothing else. Managed to get heartbeat on wk8 scan.

So those who yet to see much don't worry too much :)
Small pea, I booked appt to see Gynae around week 6/7. Hopefully manage to see bb heartbeat then.

i went out for lunch and suddenly broke out in cold sweat. I was not able to eat my lunch and faster grab a hot milo. After coming back to office, I m feeling giddy. Does any mtb experience the same as me? Do you think I should go and visit my gynea?

It happen to mi just nw also, suddenly cold sweat, cold hand, hand trembling, and feel like slpping, is either I ate too late or my blood sugar n blood pressure is low.

I wasnt prescribed with any progesterone pills..

My guess if you u visit then early they might give such pills. Not sure if it's usual practice.NNow that others mentioned, I recalled hvg duphaston for #1 when I saw my gynae ard wk5/6. This time my first visit at ard wk7 I didn't get prescribed anything. Jus told to continue my folic acid

It happen to mi just nw also, suddenly cold sweat, cold hand, hand trembling, and feel like slpping, is either I ate too late or my blood sugar n blood pressure is low.

It happened to me before too..but I did not really sweat but tremble and shiver..and it was becoz I was too hungry...

Marie biscuits are good, I always kept them with me in my bag wherever I go and also keep some sweets (M&Ms/bars/sweets) too..sometimes our blood sugar dips and we need sugar, or keep a chocolate bar will help too...

Isit norm that now gynae all give progesterone pills? my earlier 2 pregnancies are not prescirbed with this. My 1st visit to my gynae CT Yeong was $228. I almost fainted.

I was prescribed progesterone also when I have no spotting and cramps. Was at week 5 day 2. Mine cost me $300. I really almost fainted.....

It happened to me before too..but I did not really sweat but tremble and shiver..and it was becoz I was too hungry...

Marie biscuits are good, I always kept them with me in my bag wherever I go and also keep some sweets (M&Ms/bars/sweets) too..sometimes our blood sugar dips and we need sugar, or keep a chocolate bar will help too...
Good suggestion! Yesterday I had to eat emergency kit Kat my colleague gave me. Hahah. Marie biscuits healthier!

I didn't really feel hungry leh, some more yesterday happen once then today again my hub ask is it Bcoz my blood sugar n blood pressure low that's why like that ask mi go google. I cut down sugar intake scare later kana the diabetic as I'm quite a plus size. I google online n realise blood pressure is alittle lower then usual so my blood pressure normally is towards the normal n abit below, so I guess that's the reason why I sudden cold sweat etc...

hey gals, i suddenly feel paranoid leh. breasts not full liao.. and i dont have morning sickness. i so scare of the horror 7th wk scan.. heard too many stories.. i knw i shld not be thinking but i cant help leh.

i book to see my gynae (same as #1) on 4th dec. should be around 10th week... but I know when I conceive so by calculation should be 8th week lol....

@jenny : ur 1st pregnancy? morning sickness sometimes come later... mine was 2nd term drag till final term cannot eat. sigh due to keep vomiting haha... even hospitalized...

hey gals, i suddenly feel paranoid leh. breasts not full liao.. and i dont have morning sickness. i so scare of the horror 7th wk scan.. heard too many stories.. i knw i shld not be thinking but i cant help leh.
Jenny, ar you referring to the Dow syndrome scan? But I think it's between 15-20 weeks.

O Dun worry. I dun have morning sickness too. Stay positive.

I feel u babe , i am like the same as u now

Back