(2014/07) July 2014

Will stress affect the bb? I felt stressful at work n very easily get stress up over work. I m easily kan cheong. Once stress, i cry... I cannot control my emo. Worried too much things, perhaps...

Sometimes just let things be and it will fall into place. Easier for me to say than you doing it. Just want to share with you that worrying is a negative type of meditation. You keep thinking on it but it won't help by just worrying. Let tomorrow worry for itself. Try to live for today for it shall pass so quickly. I hope I don't sound lecturing. I'm just sharing how I stop myself from worrying. I can be kan cheong too but I also learn to handover the worry to tomorrow to worry itself :)

Hugs mama. Try to relax or do anything that makes you happy that will allow you to relax.

I also encounter lower abdominal pain but not constant.. is it normal? Pregnant women shld be easily have constipation but my bowels movements seems to be normal.. is it a good sign?

I also encounter lower abdominal pain but not constant.. is it normal? Pregnant women shld be easily have constipation but my bowels movements seems to be normal.. is it a good sign?

No constipation then good, not all women have constipation that's what I thought initially until my friend told me not all will kana constipation. Got normal bowels then is good. My encounter with lower abdominal pain is last week n last for 2 days, after that I can start to feel the baby inside tapping me.

No constipation then good, not all women have constipation that's what I thought initially until my friend told me not all will kana constipation. Got normal bowels then is good. My encounter with lower abdominal pain is last week n last for 2 days, after that I can start to feel the baby inside tapping me.

My abdominal pain is about a week. I have diarrhoea for these few days.. i have called the doc to check.. it says no good. I think i might need to see my gynae soon. Ask me to observe this two days. If still persistent then i got to see my gynae..

Yeah went for detailed scan last Friday. This 1st thing that say hi to us is not the hand but the little birdy. Got a 好 now and I can stop production.

Last edited:
Hi CONGRATS to Mums to be !!!
can i check ... ...

1) anyone here conceived aft taking TCM medicine?
2) which TCM and where did u see TCM?
3) How long did u conceive aft seeing TCM?

Thanks in advance.

My abdominal pain is about a week. I have diarrhoea for these few days.. i have called the doc to check.. it says no good. I think i might need to see my gynae soon. Ask me to observe this two days. If still persistent then i got to see my gynae..

If persistent then no good I thought is a 1 or 2 days nia. Then u better go see gynae

Hi mummies, congrats on your pregnancy! :) Eat more chocolate now while you can! I'm now breast-feeding - they say it causes baby to be colicky & so i dare not eat! But I'm always craving for chocolate!

I've written a few blog posts regarding my short journey as a first-time mother & my experience on the different products ive tried & tested. Read more at www.omgiampregnant.com

Enjoy motherhood!

Germaine

Why must eat more chocolate I thought chocolate got caffeine in it

Hi Mummies,

I have a brand new tube of Clarins stretch marks cream to let go at $55 (original price at $82). Self collection at Sengkang or punggol. Pls PM me if interested.

Last edited:
For new July mummies who haven't scolled through previous posts, I'm reposting this here:

To mummies who just joined this thread, pls feel free to add me as a friend on FB (Lena Chen - purple/black top) if you wish to join the July mummies group on FB. This is the only completely foolproof method as in the past, when some of us tried to add mummies here using their emails, a lot of them feedback tt they don't receive any FB notifications and we cannot do anything else to help them, cos once the email is added, the status remains as pending. Further attempts to add using the same email will not make a difference. It's also a bit tiresome for us (or at least me) to have to keep responding to requests here and having to follow up with them when they do not receive FB notifications. Easiest and most efficient way is for you to be part of my FB network (or any mummies already in FB grp) and I can add you directly into the group, confirm sure in. :)

Btw, pls PM me to let me know you are from SMH forum and wld like to be added to the fb group, as I normally don't accept friend requests from people I don't know. Thanks!

Hi Mummies

I'm from Oct-2012 and Oct-2014 mummy.

Intrude in to check it out how much did you pay for your 20weeks detail scan, which hospital?

Many Thanks

hello! i am new here. I am about 24 weeks pregnant now and just found out that there are groups on motherhood forum! so glad to find out about this as I am a first-time mummy and been trying to ask around for more info all the time.

Added Lena on Facebook, please accept my request and add me to the group k! thanks!

yeah! hello all fellow mums! good to finally have some support other than bugging my friends who are already mums!

Hihi fellow mums!
I'm a super lazy new mum.. My edd is 3 jul & I just found out abt this forum & haven't prepped much for the baby yet!
Getting stressed alr. Really good to read up on all the tips here! :)

Sorry to disturb,haven given up on BF so i nd to let go below:
- 2box of pigeon storage bags
- 1box of pigeon storage bottles
Bth at 30% off retail price

- 1box of pigeon disposable pads (also 30% off retail since i use few pcs liao)

But only aft my confinement then i can meet up to pass to u in Jun(north area-sembawang/yishun/wdland).
Pls pm if keen

I also have a set brand new connector and that funnel unopened for medela mini

Hi July mummies, may I know if this forum is active? It has been more than a month and I haven't heard back from anyone. Is there another chat you mummies are using? Hope to get some support here. Thanks! fb:sherrine teoh / email:[email protected]

Hi guys , sorry to crash your forum thread, but I am helping my v nice ex cl to post , I have recommended her to many and to be truthful I am hoping to get preg and dying to get her back , was chatting with her yesterday and was told that she have a empty slot in july aug as the lady who booked her gave birth 3 weeks earlier , so for those that is still short of a CL , please email me at [email protected] . my review of her can be found here ... the one with many pics of food http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/a-good-confinement-lady-to-recommend.4637/

Hi July mummies! Im at my 38 weeks now.. yesterday night blood start flowing out.. any of you experience this? Is this a syptom that im going to deliver soon??

Hi July mummies! Im at my 38 weeks now.. yesterday night blood start flowing out.. any of you experience this? Is this a syptom that im going to deliver soon??

Yes! It's a symptom. You should go to the hospital or call your gynae up.

Going to Mt A :) I heard the sisters will come around and offer prayers!! So nice!! First time mum.. Did they add you to fb group?? Who should I pm??

For new July mummies who haven't scolled through previous posts, I'm reposting this here:

To mummies who just joined this thread, pls feel free to add me as a friend on FB (Lena Chen - purple/black top) if you wish to join the July mummies group on FB. This is the only completely foolproof method as in the past, when some of us tried to add mummies here using their emails, a lot of them feedback tt they don't receive any FB notifications and we cannot do anything else to help them, cos once the email is added, the status remains as pending. Further attempts to add using the same email will not make a difference. It's also a bit tiresome for us (or at least me) to have to keep responding to requests here and having to follow up with them when they do not receive FB notifications. Easiest and most efficient way is for you to be part of my FB network (or any mummies already in FB grp) and I can add you directly into the group, confirm sure in. :)

REPOST on behalf! :)

Back