! A good Confinement lady to recommend?

teddyla

I'm due March 2012 for my third child. Have used confinement lady for my first and second child, though both are good, they dun really encourage and support night bf.

Any good recommendation for good CL that is good and is very pro to full bf. Appreciate Mummies!!!!!

Hi,

My CL is really not bad and would like to recommend her as a way to thank her. She's still with me now. She's clean, automatic, patient wif my bb n bf is defnly ok wif her. She's not too old and she's a gd cook though she eats simply. She not only take gd care of both baby and me but goes extra mile. Both my younger children love her cooking. My hubby said she's worth the money spent. She not only cooks and washes for whole family but offer to bathe and feed my 2 yrs old gal.

Hi apple & Joey, Can I get the contact of your CL pls? My BB edd is 23 Feb. Can help me to help if she is available then?

Hi,
I would also like to have the contact of your CL as my delivery is around 24 Feb, could you kindly pm me, thanks.

hi, can i check.

does the baby sleep with the CL during the confinement period? my husband is not really comfortable with it..

it is up to you i guess. if you are uncomfortable, let your baby sleep with you. For my friend, she is totally fine so her CL will take care of the baby throughout the night, she will have peaceful nights. She is also concerned that her hb will be affected since he got no leave and got to wake up early for work so sleeping with the baby is not a good idea for them.

Hi

Do you interested for Glutinous rice wine for your confinement cooking?

It is an traditional Chinese alcoholic drink made from fermenting glutinous rice and it is very healthy and nutritious. Most ladies are taking Glutinous rice wine to built up resistant and good health after birth during confinement.
This postnatal confinement rice wine contains property to help reduce high blood cholesterol. Most importantly, it helps in blood circulation and rice wine is fermented pulut rice, which high in iron, low in fat and free of cholesterol with high dietary fiber to reduce risk of heart attack and diabetes.

PM me if you interested
happy.gif

Hi all,

Sorry to inform that my CL's taken up till feb 2012 as she has accepted e deposit already.

FYI, she gave an angpao to my gal during full mth n cooked a big pot of her signature Ginger fried rice even though we had buffet catering. Verdict: all was wiped out. All my frens and relatives were impressed n some joker even said too bad they 'cls shop' if not will hire her for sure. Anyway, it was a nice surprise on e angpao issue as my previous 2 didn't give me:p she's leaving tmr n the start of my nightmare then! I gave her 28 when she came n now 80 for tmr. She bless me more than I expected so hope this little token will make her happy. Cheers, may all find good CL n hv $ well spent!

Hi MTB,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady Auntie Ah Wey @ 83035009 (SG)+60177358212.

She took care of my sil and nephew in Sept 2010 and myself in Aug 2011. She does not mind cookingfor the whole family, moping the floor and doing the dishes. Most importantly, she take good care ofthe mummy and the baby, all WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS. She is clean and hygienic.

Highly recommended.

Dear Mummies,

I am still doing my confinement and I would like to recomend my CL to you. I call her Aunty Sabrina. Her Singapore number is +65-81055776 and her malaysia number is +60-164681225.

However, if you all would like to meet her, you can pop over my place to meet to her. Let us see if we can arrange anything, just email me at [email protected]. She is leaving Singapore this coming Monday. Nonetheless do not worry, she is here pretty often. That also mean, you may wish to book her as early as you wish, she can be pretty booked.

You can also read about her from http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/3522388.html

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3491207.html?1281578381

I met Aunty Sabrina at my best friend's place during her confinement in 2010. This was my first impression of her
1. Friendly and pleasant looking
2. Cook good food (tried her dishes as I knew I was going to be preggy)
3. Really takes care of the mother (fusses over my best friend - NOT naggy)
4. Clean and Neat

My personal experience with her

1. Responsible

A. She called before my delivery to give me a list of things to buy, ensured that I have all things ready for the arrival of the baby.
B. She also called my hubby afew times to check if my delivery is smooth or over- had a few fake labours.
c. When she came to my house, she ensures that my baby is well bath, changed fed and even ensures that myself, hubby, maid, parents and in laws learns how to bath the baby.
D. She checks on me when I breastfeed my baby to ensures that she is safely on my bed (I had nightmares of flinging an anteater sucking on my breasts in the beginning)

2. Helpful. I love snacks from penang, asked her to buy them for me, she willingly did it and even bought her hometown oil for my baby.

3. Good Cook. Her food is tasty, but what is most admorable is that she is willing to change the style of cooking to suit the family.

4. Not calculative. She is willing to cook for my guests and my in laws when they pop over. Even though I told her not to do laundary or clean the dishes as my maid can help, she helps still in those area.

5. Systematic. This is what I love most about her. She has a fixed timing of when to sun my highly Jaundice baby, bath, cook, prepares my tea, and she even slot in teaching my maid to cook. She is not all over the place yet she is not overbearing.

6. Experience
She has a wealth of experience. She is able to explain what are the different herbs for. And is able to give advice for baby. The greatest benefit of her experience is that she is still in touch with her old clients. So this becomes a good network. Like when I need help like buying of 1st month baby clothes, she called her ex client to ask for contacts to buy nice clothes.
She is very chatty so she is very willing to share her experience with you.

7. Truly loves the baby
I see how she actually plays with the baby.. hard to describe you actully see that she really cares and plays with her. She is very watchful when other people comes near the baby, but she is not offensive, rather she teaches them to handle the child. I find it interesting that she takes effort to dress up my baby girl even for her sleep time. But that shows she takes pride in her job.

I do hope you all will enjoy her stay with you too!

hi
i got a confinement lady on my 2nd birth and she is really gd..i had recommended to my own sis who gave birth last Jul and she also finds her gd..she does mopping, washing laundry for my husband & elder son & also cooks for them if they want to eat. She even wash and change my bedsheet at the end of her last day. She is tidy and the kitchen always clean up after use. She is fr Malaysia. If u are keen to find out more, I can give her contact to u. My sis maid actually left immediately to go back hometown (excuse not to take care of newborn baby) & left my sis alone wif the baby. My sis called her up if she can come to sg again to help her while she is getting a new maid. She agree immediately and book a bus ticket to sg though as CL, they will normally rest for at least a mth before taking up another assignment.

Hi

My CL name is Zhenjie. Her Malaysia hp no is +601-23829131. U can tell her she did the confinement in Hougang and another one for my sis in Toa Payoh.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

Auntie SH.psf (80.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>
My confinement nanny Auntie Siew hoon

If you need someone who is friendly,
easy to get along, can follow instructions, and take good care of bb and mummy, you can contact her. She is also willing to help out in household chores too. eg, sweep the floor, pack my cabinet ,iron the clothes. She cooks nice food and i think the best of all, she is easy to communicate and get along with. She is indeed a good helping hand for us so far.

Her no is 01116284086 (malaysia), 84203549 (singapore)

My confinement nanny Auntie Siew hoon

If you need someone who is friendly,
easy to get along, can follow instructions, and take good care of bb and mummy, you can contact her. She is also willing to help out in household chores too. eg, sweep the floor, pack my cabinet ,iron the clothes. She cooks nice food and i think the best of all, she is easy to communicate and get along with. She is indeed a good helping hand for us so far.

Her no is 01116284086 (malaysia), 84203549 (singapore)
6042573.jpg

Hi Joy,

u dun accept pm. srry wif tis late reply as I was really bz wif 3! It's no joke, no time to eat or go toilet, only go crazy! Btw, her available slots is April. Pm me for her contact if her date suits u. Btw, it seems that u may also consider the one Felicia posted on aunty Sabrina if my CL can't. Sounds very gd too. It's so nice to share our experience here to avoid being con by sub std CL. Cheers.

Hello,
I gave birth in sept and would like to recommend my confinement lady. She is from Indonesia, Batam. Her daughter's no +6282171581006. she is still wif me. Anyone interested can PM me.

Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 8:49 am:   
Chermaine or whoever u r! Fancy trying to smear other ppl's or company. If you r genuine but you are NOT! From yr posts...

A Singapore Motherhood Portal for the Singapore Parents
Year 2004 and earlier Mums
Top 10 Primary ...
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 6:59 pm - not easy to get the space
Carpe Diem
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 7:01 pm - each teacher is different
Enopi Maths
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 7:05 pm - quite good.
MOMMY CLUB - Yr 2007 P1s (Yr2000 Millennium &amp; Dragon Babi...
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 7:04 pm - i think most important is
Preggie Friends Since 2003
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 7:00 pm - where to see sample?
SOKA kindergarten
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 7:03 pm - good for children to lear
Year 2006 Mums
A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 7:06 pm - so fun.
Any mummy stay with mother in law?
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 7:07 pm - i am so lucky too
Cherie Hearts - Anchorvale CC
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 7:08 pm - ya depend on individual p
Year 2011 Mums
Confinement Lady To Recommend
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 9:01 pm - Upset! i had a very bad
Year 2012 Mums
Any good confinement lady for recomendation?
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 9:15 pm - Upset! i had a very bad
Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies
! A good Confinement lady to recommend?
chermaine (loocherma - 10/05, 9:18 pm - Upset! i had a very
bad

Look at the time n posts you have posted.... Yr intention was clearly painted! You post at diff threads just to increase the number of posts n finally write one long 'made up' story post...if you are genuine, what is the name of yr nanny? &amp; why pay the nanny on her last day?

I will link this to I-Kare n let them decide if they could retrieve IP address of this registered account from motherhood forum n hope they will take action against for ppl doing false accusation n keep this forum decent n free from harassment...

Will like to share my experience with 2 CLs that I have hired. I was early by 2.5 weeks (gynae wanted to induce) and my original CL can't come as she needed to go on holiday with her family. She tried to find a CL for me but could not get anyone. In the end, the day before I was induced, I was frantically looking for a CL to cover for a week before she was available.

I got a contact and got Auntie Fong as my CL. She happened to be available before her next assignment which was due a week after. She is very good and took very good care of me and baby in her 1 week stint here. She cooks very well and in her one week here she taught me a lot of handy tips in showering, feeding and soothing babies.

When my original CL came, Jasmine (Singaporean), it was a total nightmare and she was so unhygienic and yet kept bragging about how capable she is. She is demanding (maybe becoz she is Singaporean) and kept insisting that baby is not hungry and refuse to let me feed when he cries non-stop for an hour In the end, i sacked her after a week and coped with 3 weeks w/o CL.

I miss Auntie Fong a lot and asked her to come back and teach me again how to shower my baby after her assignment which ended last week. She is very jovial and bubbly and has a lot of passion in her job. She is responsible and very willing to teach mothers, maids and grandparents on wat to eat and what not to eat and what to cook etc. When i was desperate for breast milk, she used very very hot towel and massaged my breasts. I was very appreciative to her and not all CLs do that due to the heat from the towels. My other Singaporean CL can't be bothered and ask me to do it myself and even made stupid remarks like - aiyoh ur BM so little dun think it will ever be enough for your boy! Auntie Fong is very clean and showers every time after she cooks. She pays particular attention to details and make recommendations on how we can better plan our day after she is gone.

She is with me now can be contacted at 83864182 or 016 7430588 (u can quote Liping for reference). I know she has an assignment in HK till next year March and she will be available after that. I do not gain anything for advertising her. Just that she has been receiving jobs from other CLs that takes commission from her and will like to help her get some jobs and get the full rate that she deserves.

Just in case, the CL Jasmine (Singaporean) which is very atas and unhygienic, her number is 91279879. Please avoid her at all cost. She charges above market rate as well.

Hi, i can recommend my confinement lady to whoever who needs.

I'm currently still doing confinement , so you all can talk to her.

She's from Indonesia, batam. Recommended by my friend.
She's willing to work throughout the CNy.

She can cook confinement food and take good care of the baby.
When she's done with the main chores, she will mop and sweep the floor. Her hygiene level is high also.

Anyone keen to find out more, can pm me or email me:

[email protected]

I would like to recommend my confinement lady as well.. Before this, I always find posts that recommends their CL dubious as in why would someone post and highly recommend their CL for nothing.. Now I know..

Im very grateful to my CL. So grateful that there is nothing I can do but to recommend more "business" for her.. She really takes good care of me and my baby.. She is strict with baby's routine in order to set a good habit for the baby (eg. like drinking milk at certain timings, not to carry baby immediately when they cry, encourages me to pump more breastmilk for baby, making plenty of different soup/drinks).

She is also very nice and ensure I am good and well.. She prepares breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner and supper for me because she says those who are specially on breast feeding have to eat more so as to have more milk. Even if it means I need a milo nearing her bed time, she will be smiling and making it for me.. In fact, she is always happy that Im eating more coz I don't have much appetite during this period..

For those who are into breast feeding, she is very supportive of it. She will ensure I drink enough fluid to have enough milk and she don't let me do anything but always encourages me to rest and rest..

Of course, there are plenty of good things about her and Im very grateful to it..

Her name is Lily Goh or Yan Jie and anyone interested can contact her at 8242 6108 / 016-746 1157.

My CL took care of everything. She also dose cooking for the whole family, moping the floor and doing the dishes and clothes too. Most importantly, she take good care of the mummy and the baby, as if her own. She is clean and hygienic.

For mommy who looking for confinement lady, pls do not take Lan Jie or Jin Jie(From Kuantan)

We saw gd commend for Lan Jie last year try to engaged her service but she was not available, but she recommend her cousin Jin Jie - claimed she is very good and has more than 10 years experiences.

This Jin Jie appeared very promising when we first meet her. She claimed she will do 28 days different cooking and care for me, bb and cooking for my husband asshe need to eat as well.

After I delived my bb, she refuse to come on the day I discharged and came only at 5pm the next day after we struggle and settled everything.

She failed to be a confinement lady as she has no baby care nor cooking skill for mummy in confinment.

Bad baby care:
1) She don't wash bb face nor mouth. After I told her to do so, she use the bath cloth and bath water to wash my bb mouth and face. She will use 1 hand and strugle herself to remove my bb clothing in the toilet so dangerously right above the toilet bowl. SO scared she will drop my bb.

2) Never change bb cloth despite it was wet during feeding time. Very lazy never put binder for bb, no apply oil to bb tummy. She will only put short sleeve top for my bb then botton just wrap her with napkin - no matter is sunny day or rainny night. When I ask her to put on long sleeve and long pant, she say bb not cold, she is hot. So that she will only wash 2 top and 1 pair or mitten and booties only everyday.

3) Any how do thing her own way. She will not dilute the bottle cleaser to wash bottle nor my breast pump. She will just pump 1 pump of the cleaser into the bottlt then just rinse with the tap water. I caught her with a bottle full of bubbles in my steamer. Never even on the staemer to steamer my bottle. When I show her the bottle, yet she still argued with me that is just the bottle cleanser not mama lemon.
Just want to feed bb lots of milk. I have pump and make all the pump milk according to how much my bb can drink but she just pour and make eall the bottle to less bottle but bigger volume. Whne my bb already fall asleep yet she still trying to force the milk in especially at night thinking bb will wake up lesser and she can sleep longer.

4) No bb care knowlwge or bo chap - when bb cry only sent to me for breast feed. Even at night when I told her I need to rest just give the pump milk or formula. Yet she just bump into my room and throw bb to me and she went back to sleep. Ask me what to do when bb cry after feeding bb still crying? WOnder who is the confinement lady?

5) Very dangerous bb care practice. She bath my bb with Guinness stout caused my bb to be drowsy for 6 hour until I realised how come bb never cry for milk, yet she claimed other bb is fine with this.

Mother Care
1) Only serve me meehoon/mee sua soup everyday for bf, lunch is a vegetabke and pork fillet both cook with soy sauce. Fish is just steam or fried(Dry,no gravy) When I ask her how about the 28 days different cooking then she answered me I am in confinement what else I expect?

2) Ask her to double boiled so soup for me. she claim can only drink after 12 days. then she told me DOME is no good, chinese herb like cordicep also no good. And she wanted me to give her bottle of XO to double boiled, Guess she wanted to drink that. But I insist I want only DOME.

3) Her cooking skill is really "0". Everything cook with soy sauce and is either no taste or very salty. When ask her she say she outt a bit of salt only or I should take thing too tasty.

4) Ask her to cook pig trotter and chicken wine on 12th day. she cook till the we can't taste that is what she is cooking.

5) Can water cress soup be drank by a confinement mummy? Is too cold for mummy, but she insist I an drink it. I refused to drink it.

This Jin Jie - talk is No 1 but reality is nothing. She is so dirty and lazy as she is sleeping during the day time from 1-4pm and start watching TV at 7-9pm.

If you want a proper care for yourself and your baby and felt you are being conned, dont take her.
Despite I have no mother in law or miad to help I sent her off at Day 16th as I really think is too danderous to keep her

Hi felicia, may i know roughly how old is aunty sabrina? Do you know if she cooks and do laundry for the elder kid. Do we need to give her deposit? Thinking of engaging her service.. Thanks!!

hi ladies,
can I check what is the typical duties of CL?
eg. Isit only cook for mummy or for hubby also?
thks.

Any cl who will help and is able to encourage mother if no BM on first week?

Anyone can share?
Looking for a cl on first or second week of
May.

Also wondering how much is the range for confinement lady?

Thanks!!

Hi
Would like to find out what are the marketing fee like for that 1mth confinement period?

Do you do the marketing or CL do it?
My CL was asking if my parents can do the marketing.

my friend was recommending malay confinement lady. she say her chinese friends mostly take malay CL cos they are more strict (44days) and will do malay massage for u too... i also looking for a CL but need to discuss with my pil first (cos they both retire liao)...

Hi mummies, is it possible to get a CL for only two weeks instead of a month? My mother will be coming down from Malaysia to help with the baby but she has to go home every weekend. So thought it would be good to have help while she is gone, at least in the first few weeks.

Hi, I would like to share &amp; provide feedback of the confinement nanny - Auntie Hua Jie (Malaysia no.   01960127450776 &amp; HP no. 93457882) 

Engaged her at your own risk!!!!!

I've engaged her based on online recommendations from other mummies but it turn out to be a nightmare &amp; trouble for me &amp; my hubby.

My  edd of my third child is on 26 Jan, which is during CNY.  A few months back, I tried to book for my previous confinement nanny but she's already booked by other people.  So no choice I called Auntie Hua Jie.  I told her my edd is during CNY &amp; I have two other kids.  She agreed readily.  As it is during CNY, I'm afraid she may back out last minutes so I double confirm with her &amp; I told her I may deliver earlier as both my older kids were delivered 2 weeks earlier than the edd.  She assured that she will honor her promise no matter what.  

As I have to go for c- section this time round &amp; was scheduled on 20 Jan, I called her &amp; told her of the delivery date &amp; exected hospital discharge date.  I also inform her that we will call her before I'm discharged from hospital so that she can get ready to come to singapore. However, when i called her one day before discharged, she says she can't come in on my day of discharged as her son is coming to see her on that day due to CNY. She requested for a delay of one day. We agreed since it's CNY &amp; I have to rope in my mil to help out for the day. 

Finally, she came at about 4pm &amp; she told my hubby she has 35 yrs of experience as a confinement nanny.   For less than 2 hours, she suddenly says she wants to quit &amp; pack her stuff &amp; she left. Before she leaves, we told her that we have a maid who will do all the housework.  The maid only came a month ago so don't know how to cook.   She will just need to take care of the baby &amp; myself &amp; cook for the family (which is my hubby, two kids, maid &amp; myself).  She kept giving excuses that usually she only cook for the hubby only.  In my heart,  i've been thinking if she has worked for 35 yrs, don't tell me that all the families she has worked with only giving birth to first child (not possible right?). Besides, I've already told her beforehand that we have two kids &amp; she needs to cook for them too when they are back from Childcare centre.   She says "If you don't like my cooking, you can engage other people instead." We are shocked to hear that as she has not even started cooking &amp; we have not even tasted her food.

We tried to ask her why she wants to quit.  She just says we are very difficult to get along.  For less than 2 hours, she has not even started work &amp; she gave such an excuse to quit.  Not to mention my hubby even told her to have a good rest in the room first as she has just travelled a long distance from Malaysia. 

I've ended with no confinement nanny &amp; have to inconvenience my mil to cook for me &amp; take care of the baby (very difficult to get confinement nanny last minutes esp CNY period).  The lucky thing is I still have a maid to help out.

So whoever intend to engage her, do so at your own risk as she doesn't honor her words at all.  Her so called 35 yrs of experience doesn't tell us that she has integrity. 

Hi, I have engaged Aunt Sabrina for my lst child in 2010. She was recommend by this Aunt Lian, and back then, yes, she did ask for a deposit $300.

I'm expecting with my 2nd child now, but i dun intend to get back Aunt Sabrina. This is my experience with her:

Good things:
- She really take good care of mummy. Remind me to used cooled boiled water to brush teeth, wash face, wash hands. Applied and massage my head/joints with martell after each herbal bath.
- Can see that she love kids, and like to doll my girl, and like to dress her in brand new clean clothes.
- Her cooking is normal (very homecooked), and will help to clean up after her cooking.
- Cleaning: As my bb cant latch well, i changed to expressing my milk. Usually after my expressing during midnight, i'll wash my stuff, so that i can use the next morning, and i dun want to trouble her. When she learnt abt it, she will offer to help me to get it wash up before my usage in the morning.

Cons of Her:
- Wasnt that pro on bfing. On my lst week of bfing, my supply wasnt that much yet.. instead of comforting me, she added "salt" by saying: "Poor baby, mommy's milk not enough, you got not enough milk to drink.". And she insisted on making formula milk for bb to drink at nite, bcos it takes time to warm up chilled bm.
- When my bb returned home, she had slight jaundice and we are advised to sunbath her. But Aunt Sabrina was reluctant to bring my girl down to suntan (as my house hardly have sunlight entering). She said it's very hot to bring her down, then try to persuade us to bath her in Stouts (black beer). In the end, my girl was admitted to hospital for 3days 2 nite for jaundice treatment.
- During my girl's stay in hospital, we asked her to help out by sweeping the floor (using magic clean wipe), and to iron clothes. She told us she dont know how to use magic clean to sweep the floor, and she dont know how to iron clothes. She claimed that back in her hometown, she send all her family clothes to laundry for iron services (said is RM$1 per pc,so it' very cheap).
- My hb usually will do the sweeping with the magic clean stick, then Aunty Sabrina will help out to mop the floor once a week. But have reminded her several time, not to mop the floor too wetly (everytime we have to on the fan to dry the floor), yet, she nv listen. Then come to wash of bb milk bottles and my expressing parts, can u believe, she used up 4bottles of Pigeon bottle detergent in her 28days at my place. I guess, you cant expect an outsider to save for you.
- Talking on the phone. To us, it's alright to talk on the phone when bb is sleeping, or when we are taking care of bb. But she can actually talk on the phone while feeding the baby milk. She will place baby on her lap (sit on floor and cross the legs), one hand hold milk bottle, one hand on the phone. And she will rock the baby everytime while feeding milk.
- She keep complaining that my baby dun like/very difficult to fall asleep at nite, and also complained that my baby dun drink her milk well (she will attempt to feed her every 2 hrs, but my girl refused to drink then). Told her to stretch to 3 hours, she will say, bb cry means hungry. Then she always complained about the clothes we let our bb wear. We have hand-me-down clothes for our baby, some are quite seasoned clothing, with slight stains. She will complain why we let bb wear such dirty clothes (cos she would prefer to let bb wear new, clean clothes). Then my baby clothes are those front button clothes, she commented, why u get those front button clothes for her, dun you know there's this velco-stick clothes for bb, which are easier to wear for them? All my ex-customers all used this kinda of clothes for their bb.

Other Info:
She told me, although she charged me $2000 for the CL services, actually Aunt Lian took $200 for the recommendation fees. She said for each recommendation Aunt Lian do, Aunt Lian will collect recommendation fees (which the clients (us) wont know abt it).

This is my personal experience with her, and just for sharing. But till now, i dun dare to recommend her to anyone based on my experience.

Hi mummies

For those looking for a CL, please PM me. I hired the same CL for both my children. I delivered my number 2 early last month. She was good to both babies and took care of my confinement needs well.

However, expectations differ for every individual. If you hv certain requirements, do make it known to the CL beforehand.

Hi , would like to reccomend my fantastic CL , was really lucky to have her as i initially hire one cl who was money grabber , ask for higher pay , air ticket to penang , minimum $200 ang pow and final straw was that she insist on "helping" me buy expensive things like abalone .. so i sacked her ..

Luckily i got this CL who initially retired to take care of grandson .. now she just decided to come back and i got her.. finishing my confinement next .. she is god send ..Her name is auntie Hui Feng ..

My baby is extremely fussy and cry for milk every hour . She is quite pro breast feeding thus dun mind staying up the night to take care . She wakes up ard 6 am just to start preparing my meal .. everyday breakfast , lunch , dinner is like restaurant style .. so far , into my 26 days of confinement i only have 2 repeated dish ... She make very good food even for my husband and my fussy mother and a separeate set for my dad. So daily , she cook 3 type , one set for me , one for mum and husband , and one set for dad who is vegetarian . SHe also is quite clean and can tell she love baby. Extrememly patient and kind , not wasteful at all ... imagine when i was in hospital , she brought my confinemnet food even when i ordered hospital meal , then she say dun waste and she can help me eat the not nice hospital food if nobody eat .. very nice and sweet lady ..
There was once my mum bought meat bao and she told me that better not eat as not sure what type of meat they use , might not good for me ..so the next day she immediatey hand made meat bao me ... how many CL would do that !
She also help to teach my new maid how to care for baby , how to do housechore , and maintain my maid cleanliness such as min 1 day bath 3 time cos taking care of baby .. she also talk sense into my maid when my maid got lazy ,.. so really is making my every penny wrth .. she make me feel that she is more of mother than a CL .. very motherly and yet not naggy .. she is modern and flexible and also respect our privacy alot.. she totally understand that having our first baby, we naturally will want to see baby more so even when hubby came bk late from work , she dun mind leaving the room when hubby come in to see so that we can have family time ... so very considerate ...
she is also not pushy in the confinement rules, she will tell u what to do but if you decide not to, she will respect too .. (etc like me i die die no give bottle till 3 weeks so for 3 weeks she patiently spoonfeed my baby thru the night ). The only thing she very admandant about is mummy have to drink enuff soup .. so she gave me 3 big bowl a day and insist i drink cos it will help produce milk ...
She is also frenly to all guest that comes and dun mind cooking extra for them .. i duno what bad point to say abt her as i have yet to find any ,, can only thank her by posting good review and reccomendation .. i will post all pics of food she cook .. but she mention that she is able to cook different thing and so much everyday cos we have alot of ingredients in the fridge .. so for those who hire her , if you want to eat something u have to have the ingredient ,,,

I extended my confinement with her and now really cant bear to let her leave .. i guess all who employ her is lucky .. i am not related to her and fund her by a forummer recommendation too .. so since i am so free doing my confinement now i can give very detail review ... haha .. For those who ineterested please email me at [email protected]

IPOH HORFUN

7428160.jpg

HANDMADE MEAT BUN
7428161.jpg

STIR FRIED MEE SWA
7428162.jpg

DRY MEE HOON KUAY
7428163.jpg

CHIX RICE
7428164.jpg

FISH BEE HOON
7428165.jpg

SOUP MEE HOON KUAY
7428166.jpg

OUR DAILY DINNER STYLE
7428167.jpg

BIG BOWL OF SOUP 3X DAILY
7428168.jpg

GULTINOUS RICE SHE TRIAL FOR BB FULL MTH
7428169.jpg

Hi Mummies, 

I have also engaged Auntie Siew Hoon (SGP HP: 84203549, Msia HP: +6011 1628 4086) 2 weeks ago &amp; it was a TOTAL NIGHTMARE! 

PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE AUNTIE SIEW HOON if you do not want to go into depression! 

I engaged her after reading a few good reviews on her online too but she disappointed me greatly! I nearly went into postnatal blues. 

On her 1st day, she was very proactive &amp; kept telling me that she doesn't like to be free &amp; likes to keep busy, so she offered to vacuum &amp; mop our house. On her 2nd day, when we woke up, we saw her did our laundry and ironing so we thought she was good! Note: We DID NOT ask her to do laundry, ironing for us. She did it on her own will. 

She started showing her true colors after the 1st week &amp; flared up at me on her 8th day, saying that she was unhappy &amp; wana leave on the day, making both my husb &amp; I helpless as we are new parents! 

Below are the trauma she caused me during the 8 days when she was with me. 

1. My 4 days old baby caught a flu &amp; vomited milk from his nostrils &amp; mouth. Auntie Siew Hoon blamed it on the quality of my breastmilk! She said I took too sweet &amp; heaty food and caused my baby to be heaty. She kept saying my baby is hot and shouldn't be wrapped up so much &amp; guess what, that worsen his stuffy nose. I was so sad seeing my baby suffering from a blocked nose! 

2. She kept saying my milk supply is little, cannot satisfy my baby &amp; so, making the baby cry. 

3. She offered my baby pacifier when he's crying! Have you seen a 4 days old baby taking pacifier? It's really a heartpain for me. I know it's wrong but being new, I let her do her way. :"( 

4. I asked her if there is still enough cheese and bread. If not, I can get my husb to buy more bread, cheese, ham or jam so that she can have some varieties or she can cook mee sua or macaroni for her breakfast too. Then she got SENSITIVE &amp; replied rudely, "I only took 2 pieces of cheese a week &amp; you all are saying I eat alot!" I told her, "Auntie, I'm just asking you if you have enough to eat. I'm worried you are sick of eating bread all the time. We don't care how much you eat as long as you feel comfortable in our house." AM I NOT being nice to her? And she became defensive &amp; asked to go out to buy bread and biscults. I stay in a private &amp; there isn't any supermarket or bakery within walking distance from my house, so I told her to tell me what she needs to buy &amp; I will get my husb to help her buy. And she told me off rudely that "You condo people are so hard to serve. Next time I won't accept any assignment from Condo ppl. You guys won't even allow me to go out to buy bread. So heartless."???!!! Mummies, what did I do or said wrong?? 

5. She complained we stretched her to the max &amp; made her do so many housework. BUT we didn't ask her to do housework at all! I told her I have a part time helper who comes every wednesday! And she still has the cheek to tell me that she did the ironing only out of good will. I said we did ask you to do ironing at all. WTH?!! Now she's putting ALL the blame to us for everything. I even kept asking her to go take a nap &amp; rest whenever the baby zz....Isn't that not good to her enough? 

6. Everyday she cooks almost the same dishes for my husb &amp; me. Not much varieties &amp; seems like she only knows fish &amp; papaya soup can boost milk supply. Other than that, she can't make or offer to cook other dishes or soups that can help in my milk supply! 

7. She complained that we treated her like a maid. Need her to bring the red dates drink to me &amp; collect the cup after I finish. She said why can't I "zhi dong" bring the cup out to the kitchen after I finish. I thought CL's role is to help mummies recuperate &amp; don't make the mummies walk too much during this 1 month confinement? Is my understanding wrong? If I need to do all these, bring the cups &amp; dishes into the kitchen after I finish &amp; walk so much, I might as well do my DIY confinement. After all, it's my few days after delivery &amp; my wound has not healed!! 

8. On her 8th day, she asked to leave on the day itself or give me 3 days notice! OF COURSE, anyone with a sane mind would ask her to leave on the day! AND guess what, she dumped alot of unwashed baby clothes in the pail &amp; really left me in trauma!

9. That's not the end of her. When we asked her to leave, she said we have to pay her 1 day advance payment, meaning we have to pay her salary for 9 days of work, instead of 8 days! What logic is that???! I told my husb, give the money she needs &amp; asked her PACK &amp; GO! 

10. When my new CL came, she was shocked that my baby's umbilical cord is still intact, damp &amp; smelly. She said it will cause infection if it is not cleaned well. My new CL felt sad for baby and me that the previous CL did not do a proper cleaning of the cord for my baby &amp; left me depressed. My baby's umbilical cord has now dropped off just 2 days after my new CL took over, whereas Auntie Siew Hoon just gave an excuse that my baby's cord did not drop off because it is a big cord. Stupid reason! 

I thought confinement is a period for mummies to recuperate &amp; relax &amp; be happy. But she has really left me crying &amp; putting blame on myself. 

Thankfully, I managed to engage my new Confinement Lady from my friend's recommendation. We call her "Chen Tai / Auntie Chen". She's from JB and when she heard my CL left me helpless, she immediately called me a few times to say she will come out immediately to take care of me &amp; baby. 

I highly recommend Chen Tai if you need a good CL. My milk supply has since increased from 30ml to 100ml just 1 day after she arrived. She helped me so much, cooked so well, kept talking to my baby &amp; said "Auntie loves you, sayang you..." and encouraged me in breastfeeding. 

Chen Tai / Auntie Chen's SGP HP: 84558025 or Msia HP: +6012 3840288

Hi anyone know Joey tan confinement lady contacts can contact me cos I lost her contact as I has already enaged her service and pay deposit. My wife due soon. Thanks can contact me at 98234004

Anyone needed a Confinement Nanny presently?
My CN is available now till mid Dec before her next confinement.
PM me if you are looking for one.

Dear all , auntie Hui Feng had requested for me to stop promoting her for personal reasons thus i would not be replying email for enquries about her and to all mum to be , i wish you best of luck in finding a great CL !

Anyone engaged indonesian CF lady before?

What are the list of duties I should be expecting from a CF lady?

Was thinking of engaging a 6-weeks period, but am afraid that if the CF is no good, that means i will be stucked with her? How can I have her changed?

Anyone engaged a lady called Nanny A Lie , 8646 1614?

Hi,

I would like to recommend a very experience confinement lady from KL (cook well and can handle newborn baby very well). Her name is Xian Jie . If you are keen, feel free to contact her at her mobile : 60125252813

Back