(2014/05) May 2014

I stopped pumping 2 hrly when I saw the amount of bm I collected was the same as I pumped 3 hrly previously so I presumed the amount increased so I tried 3hrly after that and indeed it was. I didn't want oversupply since I hope to stop pumping when baby comes home, not sure can change back to latch on only as I find it's easier to go out for long hours that way. You can try and see if it will increase or not, if can't then just feed whatever ebm you have and top up with fm if need to. Don't over-stress yourself, you have 3 kids to take care of.

I m pumping every 2hrly nw. So far morning is ebm & night time is FM. Ya nt stressing myself.BBs drinking alot nw,so if nt engf will topup FM during daytime.Thks!

Need to chill to same temperature before add on.

Haiya, like this I put them in different containers then I can go back to bed faster. Haha.. I only keep night ebm in fridge, morning and afternoon either I keep in freezer for baby (usually only 1-2 pump sessions cause can last him more than a day) and the rest can be finished on the spot by my toddler.

Hey mummies.. any of ur bb sleeping in rocker now? My bb seems to like it and now can only fall asleep on the rocker.. He dun even wanna sleep on the bed already... kinda worried if this will impede on his spinal development :(

Hey mummies.. any of ur bb sleeping in rocker now? My bb seems to like it and now can only fall asleep on the rocker.. He dun even wanna sleep on the bed already... kinda worried if this will impede on his spinal development :(

Mine sleeps in the yaolan. The only place we can get him to sleep for at least 30minm

I use the rocker to help baby differentiate day and niGht. During the day, will place him in rocker. At night then sleep on the bed.

Doing the same! Now baby will not really want to sleep on bed during the day.
That's what we are doing too...

Hey wanna share... I had a few almonds this morning and my supple increased! Was out the whole day After my morning
Pump and by 11 was engorged again.... Despite latching. Had to tahan until night coz baby didn't empty my breast each time and kept coming back engorged. Got the baked almonds from fairprice...

Hey wanna share... I had a few almonds this morning and my supple increased! Was out the whole day After my morning
Pump and by 11 was engorged again.... Despite latching. Had to tahan until night coz baby didn't empty my breast each time and kept coming back engorged. Got the baked almonds from fairprice...

I just bought Post brand almond cereals few days ago, hope it will have the same effect as eating whole almonds. Hehe..

As in you took a few almond nuts and then got engorged? You girls get milk really easily man. I tried rolled oats, almond also like that. Ate fish also same same. Think my supply kinda stabilized liao. But it's enough for my LO currently so I'm happy as it is.

Avocado works for me.. Made avocado blended with milk and honey the other day and it helps with SS as well as going to toilet :)

Little lamb,same here i tried everything bt supply still the same.Whats worst is i fell sick this wk.High fever & v bad sore throat,my supply dropped even mre....nw dont knw wat to do...
My body seems a bit haywired.I tried the meji choc milk,nxt day i LS whole day.Thn i thot cz its cooling mb confinement cnt drink.Bt endup i kana v v bad sore throat cz i ate too much heaty fd.So far haf nt tried almond & avocado mb i try nxt wk.

Hi mommies my bb is 2 mths old and I still hasn't decide on a stroller. Mind to share your reviews? I nd recommendations tia!

Hi mommies my bb is 2 mths old and I still hasn't decide on a stroller. Mind to share your reviews? I nd recommendations tia!
ImageUploadedByForum1403273394.028862.jpg

I'm using aprika bcos light weight 4.8 kg & can switch to rear facing & baby can lie flat fully. But downside is feels flimsy when pushing on bumpy surfaces

I'm using peg perego pliko p3.. Really sturdy cos can hang a lot of stuff at the back and the stroller never topples. Downside is it's kinda heavy, though I do fine lugging it out on bus and in train.

I love Quinny prams too, they look nice and do the job but the big ones are really bulky so unless you drive a car with big boot else it's not going to fit.

Depends on your usage patterns. For me I will bring LO out and he needs to nap when out so better to get one for reclining. I also needed one that preferably I can put the car seat on so I can take in and out of cab and just put on stroller bracket.

And of course something that is sturdy and moves around easily. So I got the bugaboo bee. When your baby is older like 2, can consider an umbrella stroller which is lightweight.

As in you took a few almond nuts and then got engorged? You girls get milk really easily man. I tried rolled oats, almond also like that. Ate fish also same same. Think my supply kinda stabilized liao. But it's enough for my LO currently so I'm happy as it is.

I never get engorged too, my supply is also sort of stabilized. Usually pump almost the same total amount for a day and since I have excess for baby at the moment I just don't bother to try to increase supply.

I'm using Maclaren XLR and Peg Perego P3, maclaren for baby when he comes home while p3 is for toddler and my 5 year old to use. Recently my 5 year old doesn't like to walk so I let him stand at the back of the stroller or toddler stand at the back while he sits. Both strollers about the same weight but p3 more stable, it won't topples if u hang things at the back.

Hi all,

My baby girl is born on 9 May 2014. Glad to meet other May mummies here. Is there a facebook page for this group? Would like to keep in touch with everyone! =)

Hi mummies,

I need advice here. Anyone of u using Avent classic bottles for ur LO? I realised that there are many bubbles formed on top of the milk and some even trapped at the teat. Will this cause colic? My bb is very fussy & cranky this few days, keep wanting to be carried and patting. Once put down to bed, she bcome awake & start crying again

rsz_20140626_163047.jpg
rsz_20140626_163042.jpg

Hi mummies,

I need advice here. Anyone of u using Avent classic bottles for ur LO? I realised that there are many bubbles formed on top of the milk and some even trapped at the teat. Will this cause colic? My bb is very fussy & cranky this few days, keep wanting to be carried and patting. Once put down to bed, she bcome awake & start crying again

View attachment 321049 View attachment 321050
Bubbles forming is common if you're giving formula, correct me if I'm wrong?

Anyone of u on full bm can advise me the motion pattern of ur bb? Mine is 9 wks old. He poo every 5 days but now alrdy past his routine schedule :(

Hi mummies,

View attachment 321049 View attachment 321050
Same as my boy.end up he had lots of gas..yes colic.
Was advise by doc to try change bottle teat due to colic.
I change to dr brown aft tt he settle dwn alrdy.wen he is cmg 4mth old then i will change back avent ba.cos has many teat n bottleS i buy earloer on

Hi ladies, my little one is one month old, noticed this few days she is drinking lesser milk but shorter intervals like 1.5 hours. I am feeding formula milk once at night and breast milk most of the day. Does ur little one feedingpattern changes frequently?

Gosh my baby 90% on bm hasn't poo for 10 days :(

It's normal if he pees normally, stools not hard and gaining weight. My toddler used to poo only once a week when he's on bm during baby time, was told that it's because baby adsorbed everything in bm so nothing for him to pass out.

It's normal if he pees normally, stools not hard and gaining weight. My toddler used to poo only once a week when he's on bm during baby time, was told that it's because baby adsorbed everything in bm so nothing for him to pass out.
That's what I heard from most bf mums.

Same as my boy.end up he had lots of gas..yes colic.
Was advise by doc to try change bottle teat due to colic.
I change to dr brown aft tt he settle dwn alrdy.wen he is cmg 4mth old then i will change back avent ba.cos has many teat n bottleS i buy earloer on

So u change to dr.brown bottle? Or just buy the teat and use on Avent bottle?

I did read that bubbles forming is common for fm feeding, but looking at the amount of bubbles in the Avent bottle, I worry is that too much? :(

Did u hold the bottle upright when feeding him? As in let the teat there b filled with pool of milk all the time leaving no air spaces. I also use avent classic n notice the bubbles will accumulate there when I leave empty spaces in the teat pool (instead of holding it upright n filling jt with bm).

im using avent too. did you shake vigorously when u r mixing the milk? I normally just swirl it.. didn't reali hav bubbles

So u change to dr.brown bottle? Or just buy the teat and use on Avent bottle?
i chnge to dr brown bottle.. wil only change back to avent aft he turn 4 mths ba
no bubbles at all!
my baby is much better aft changing to dr brown. last time i use avent for my #1, she also colicky, last time i still dunno gt dr brown

i use the wide neck dr brown, cos scare baby hard to adjust back if use there 'slim' bottle

That's right, My fully bf baby also poo once in 5-7 days but 6-8 wet diapers daily. NUH lactation consultant also said bcos BM fully absorbed. If baby's gaining weight, then no issue.

Geez we bought him to the clinic docs n nurses were shock at his 14 days no poo situation but found no prob wif his tummy plus he was kicking actively and cooing to the doc. End up doc gave him insert. Mins later he bomb twice lol

Dear mummies. . Jus checking how much milk and freq ur bb are drinking now? Mine is 120 ml every 2-3 hrs. . Tot it's quite a lot compared to what was written on the fm tin

Back